George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 15 EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 15 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 15 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 15 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 15 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 15 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 15 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

+57
Snoopy
annemarie
Barbara Garabedian
Letisia Ponce
j
Katarina
hathaross
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
janieb
graceanna
Clooney
pandabear
Stonehenge who?
m4rose
maria4
Sabby
Pari
adgran
lovelylois
bunny
melbert
fava
Coco
lamby
anon.4
blubelle
Lighterside
premiere
lelacorb
socimar
Bidbod
bellybaby
watching
Merlin
LornaDoone
Charley
sisieq
Nanette
iamnoone
laetval
Ello
lolo"layla"
Natascha
Casey
Katiedot
marina
Dexterdidit
lucy
it's me
Henway
MyGirlKylie
sandwiches
cindigirl
sarah ali
fluffy
pattygirl
61 posters

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 15 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by sisieq Wed 07 Sep 2011, 01:11

MyGirlKylie wrote:Did they say where or when the pics were taken? I didn't get to watch. I had the Directv thing set to switch over automatically and my 8 yr old got a hold of the remote and cancelled it. GRRRRR

Okay, take a deeeeppp breath!!! Okay, exhale!!! Okay, think of something sweet your 8 yr old did for you. Wink

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 15 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by cindigirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 01:14

Hi Mygirl, no they just said recently and "in a sunny location ." And they said we could see it "for the first time here." Hahaha they don't know us Clooneyites, we saw it early today.

And it did look like he had his arm around her. They spent more time with Stacy than S&G. Too many commercials too. They always wait to put the good stuff on last. LOL

Don't be mad at your 8 year old, you didn't miss much believe me.

Last edited by cindigirl on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 01:19; edited 1 time in total
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 01:15

Oh and Mygirl, if you're interested, The Peacemaker is on AMC channel right now.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 07 Sep 2011, 01:17

Between that and bouncing around on my damn yoga/balance ball all freaking evening, I had to go to the other room and count to 10. LOL

I'm not mad at her Cindi. We did have a discussion about reading the alerts that pop up on the tv screen before cancelling them though. Rolling Eyes

I'm watching it right now, Cindi just to get my George fix.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2011, 01:18

I didn't get to see it either! So they changed their tune about where they were when the pics were taken... funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Wed 07 Sep 2011, 01:22

They said the pictures were taken in LA over the summer, in a sunny place. But they did specifically say they were taken in LA.

IMO, I think these were taken when she was invited to his house on that Sunday afternoon, and then didn't spend the night LOL. Remember that story? I think these were taken on that same day. They're not new. New, as is, from VFF or this past week. They're from earlier in the summer.

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 01:26

Ooops sorry Casey, I didn't catch the LA part. And I still say because he was just nuzzling her neck and not kissing her, that makes her just a lady friend.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Wed 07 Sep 2011, 01:32

Nuzzling? I didn't see nuzzling. They hugged, but no nuzzling LOL.

Seriously, for anyone who missed it, if you saw the screen shots that Laetval posted today, you saw the pictures.

I'm sure that by tomorrow, ET will have the video online.

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 01:37

No, I just saw nuzzling on laetval's pictures.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 07 Sep 2011, 01:45

I saw her put her arm around George and leaning in. But there was no nuzzling from George. Looked like two friends. Funny how they are so close clearly not pap shots. I think it was that day she went to his house for the bbq she hasn't been around other then that. George left and has been away. They have certainly spent way more time apart then together. Funny how they are being released now though I think it is because people were questioning if they were really seeing each other.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 07 Sep 2011, 02:20

But do these pics confirm a "relationship"? Not from what I've read.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 07 Sep 2011, 02:23

They confirm there friends and they know each other. Nothing with the pictures screams a couple in love!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 07 Sep 2011, 02:26

Not sure if they even whisper friends with benefits!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 04:00

I'm sure it was taken on that Sunday, 8/7 when she was "caught" going to George's. Sunday is his BBQ day, with the boys and other friends after basketball game. Pictures were taken near his pool (in background) and I believe they were taken from a distance with a strong telephoto lense. MHO of sequence of events - Hug at greeting, then pictures by pool drinking glass of wine (not champagne, wrong type of glass), laughing and talking with friends. But of course, lense trained only on G&S. Looked like just friends to me, nothing more. Would love to be his friend and enjoy his jokes and stories.Smile
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 07 Sep 2011, 16:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy meets George Clooney's parents

George Clooney's romance with Stacy Keibler is moving at warp speed. The actor, 50, has introduced his new girlfriend, 31, to his parents, Nick and Nina!

"It's a big deal, and Stacy knows it," says an insider. "She really took to George's mom and said she's a sweetheart." George told Stacy he doesn't introduce all the women in his life to his folks, says an insider, and Stacy confessed to a pal that her chemistry with George is "off the charts."

Life & Style broke the news about the surprising romance in early August. "A lot of people thought it was going to be a fling," says a pal of George's, "but it's not -- it's at the serious point."
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 07 Sep 2011, 16:57

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Are Still Dating

By Michelle Tauber

George Clooney's summer romance is heading into fall.

A source tells PEOPLE that Clooney, 50, and former WWE star and Dancing with the Stars contestant Stacy Keibler, 31, are still dating.

Speculation that they had cooled off surfaced when Keibler was a no-show on the red carpets at recent film festivals in Venice and Telluride, where Clooney has been promoting his films The Descendants and The Ides of March.

But they may finally be catching up on some quality time: both stars are expected to be in L.A., before Clooney jets to the Toronto Film Festival later this week.

On Friday, Keibler – who dated actor Geoff Stults on-and-off for five years before splitting in 2010 – attended an event for the video game Call of Duty XP, where she was coy regarding questions about her Oscar-winning beau, but gave a few hints as to why Clooney may be smitten.

"Anybody that knows me knows that I'm definitely a guy's girl," she told PEOPLE. "I just can really adapt to any kind of environment. So I can get all dressed up and have a great girls' night out, and then can also be playing beer pong with the boys."

"I'm always happy," she added. "Anybody that knows me knows that I'm a very happy person."
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 17:03

After what he's been through with Eli George deserves to be with a happy person. I wish him the very best.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 07 Sep 2011, 17:09

They(source's-friends) always say the same thing, heating up, never seen George sooooooo happy, she plays well with his friends, then the break-up, nothing in common, friends didn't like her, she wanted more from the relationship! IMO George only likes the beginning of a relationship, when all is well, everyone is happy just to be in his atmosphere.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 17:17

Wait a minute, where's the proof (other than "a source, hahaha) that they're still dating? Her tweets are so general, could mean anything. The special on ET just showed them last month together at a party table and they acted like just friends. Everybody's jumping on the bandwagon. IMO

Actually, where is the proof that the were "dating" in the first place?

Last edited by cindigirl on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 18:55; edited 1 time in total
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 07 Sep 2011, 17:23

I'm not into bandwagons, nothing wrong with him having a relationship-dating, just don't care for all the PR B.S. IF they are dating and will continue fine, just something about the hook-up, timeline,doesn't add up. But does it ever with George!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2011, 17:55

lucy wrote:They(source's-friends) always say the same thing, heating up, never seen George sooooooo happy, she plays well with his friends, then the break-up, nothing in common, friends didn't like her, she wanted more from the relationship! IMO George only likes the beginning of a relationship, when all is well, everyone is happy just to be in his atmosphere.

hey(source's-friends) always say the same thing, heating up, never seen
George sooooooo happy, she plays well with his friends, then the
break-up, nothing in common, friends didn't like her, she wanted more
from the relationship! IMO George only likes the beginning of a
relationship, when all is well, everyone is happy just to be in his
atmosphere.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I thought he said his relationships don't last because the women are independent, bla bla bla... That he is a happy man because he has family and friends. So why all this PR stunt now? As Lainey mentioned ... Can't he campaign for his movies solo? does he NEED a woman that bad? Does he NEED to expose his personal life so bad? hmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 18:14

She said she's always happy, is just a happy person. Well here are bikini pics from huffingtonpost.com from this weekend.

Bikini shot #4 shows a different look.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 18:23

I don't think the poor man has a personal life. He's followed everywhere he goes.

Think of it, the girl comes to visit him once, sends out general tweets about being happy, then that ridiculous show ET makes a big thing about them being seen together at a party last month. And now to add insult to injury that rag Life & Style insinuates that she met his family so it must be true. IMO it's all speculation.

At least at the beginning of Eli relationship they were pictured (probably photoshopped) but with their arms around each other in Italy. Where are the together photos with G&S?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Wed 07 Sep 2011, 18:41

Cray cray Kiebler. LOL

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Wed 07 Sep 2011, 18:48

Whenever I hear her name I have a craving for cookies.
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2011, 18:51

Stacy Keibler is not going to be ignored, George Clooney

A few weeks ago, In Touch Weekly had a story about the hot mess that was/is the Stacy Keibler-George Clooney situation - the story made it sound like Stacy is totally cray-cray. Basically, it seemed like Clooney was off in Lake Como, living the bachelor
life with no “special someone” while Stacy, his most recent piece, was
in LA, talking up her relationship with Clooney to anyone who would
listen. Many expected Clooney to debut his new piece at the Venice Film
Festival - that didn’t happen. Instead, Clooney looked rather friendly
with Evan Rachel Wood. Still, the stories kept coming about Clooney
and Keibler and how they were still on, and basically the whole thing
was starting to sound very one-sided, all Cray-Cray Keibler, who had
convinced herself that Clooney would marry her when he was really trying
to dump her. Anyway, People Magazine just got a “confirmation” that Clooney and Crazy are still on.

George Clooney’s summer romance is heading into fall.

A source tells PEOPLE that Clooney, 50, and former WWE star and Dancing with the Stars contestant Stacy Keibler, 31, are still dating.

Speculation that they had cooled off surfaced when Keibler was a no-show on the red carpets at recent film festivals in Venice and Telluride, where Clooney has been promoting his films The Descendants and The Ides of March.

But they may finally be catching up on some quality time: both stars
are expected to be in L.A., before Clooney jets to the Toronto Film
Festival later this week.

On Friday, Keibler – who dated actor Geoff Stults on-and-off for five
years before splitting in 2010 – attended an event for the video
game Call of Duty XP, where she was coy regarding questions about her
Oscar-winning beau, but gave a few hints as to why Clooney may be
smitten.

“Anybody that knows me knows that I’m definitely a guy’s girl,” she
told PEOPLE. “I just can really adapt to any kind of environment. So I
can get all dressed up and have a great girls’ night out, and then can
also be playing beer pong with the boys.”

“I’m always happy,” she added. “Anybody that knows me knows that I’m a very happy person.”
[From People]

So Stacy spoke to People directly about what a “happy guy’s girl”
she is and suspiciously there’s an unnamed “source” who confirms that
Stacy and George are still happening. Sigh… girl, enough. Red carpet
girlfriend-debut or GTFO.

Just once - ONCE - in his adult life, I’d like to see Clooney date a
woman of substance. I know it wouldn’t last or anything, but I’d like
to see him with an award-winning writer or philanthropist or just his
intellectual equal. I’m so tired of Clooney only getting hard for ditzy
bimbos who spackle on the smile - “I’m always happy. Anybody that knows me knows that I’m a very happy person.” YIKES.

Thanks Kaiser for this article. I am not the only one thinking this is pure BS...

I think Casey added the link for this article.

Last edited by LouisLane on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 18:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 19:28

This from celebitchy posted today.

"He’s well known in Italy for being a closeted gay. Yesterday the Italian Gay Community held an award ceremony during which, after being nominated for an award, he has been asked to come out with a statement."

What, what, are we back to this again? Is he in Italy now?

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 07 Sep 2011, 19:28

You ladies seem to have followed his dating life for awhile. I only started to notice his personal life with El. Just say they are seeing each other, I thought he does not like his relationships to be public and now they mention meeting ihis parents, which i think family is off limits. Why isn't Stan coming forward and letting everybody know what is going on without dragging his whole family into it. I would think he would reel in Stacy and her so called friends in a little.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarina Wed 07 Sep 2011, 19:59

"Just once - ONCE - in his adult life, I’d like to see Clooney date a
woman of substance. I know it wouldn’t last or anything, but I’d like
to see him with an award-winning writer or philanthropist or just his
intellectual equal..."
Well, I think he actually dates his intellectual equals....Woman of substance needs a man of substance, not a Hoolywood A-lister. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He is just for fun... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and we are taking him too seriously....
Katarina
Katarina
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 07 Sep 2011, 20:48

George does not know to be neither a woman nor a woman without!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2011, 21:34

Oh… I don’t know about that Lelacorb… I think he likes having a woman around but I think he places adequate time in between girlfriends just like the rest of us. When I’ve been in a relationship, especially a two year relationship, it usually left me wanting to have a little fun and not get serious with anyone in particular. You have to work yourself back into the trusting aspect again after a relationship that’s gone bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Coco Wed 07 Sep 2011, 21:55

Article from UK tabloid with some bikini shots (of Stacy, not George) taken over the weekend. A rehash of what was said in people:

"Her recent no-show at the Venice Film Festival sparked rumours things had cooled off with new man George Clooney.
But it seems it's a case of absence makes the heart grow fonder for Stacy Keibler and her Hollywood leading man.
According to insiders 50-year-old George - who was in Venice last week to promote his new
A source told People magazine that despite reports to the contrary, the couple are still going strong after starting up a romance this summer.
Stacy, a former Dancing With The Stars contestant and WWE wrestler, is seen here posing in a purple bikini in a poolside photoshoot in LA over the Labor Day weekend.
The blonde beauty remained coy when asked about George last week at an LA event for video game Call of Duty XP.
Stacy, who dated actor Geoff Stults on-and-off for five years before splitting in 2010, didn't reveal why she is swooning over Clooney.
But speaking about herself, she told People magazine: 'Anybody that knows me knows that I'm definitely a guy's girl.
'I just can really adapt to any kind of environment. So I can get all dressed up and have a great girls' night out, and then can also be playing beer pong with the boys.'

She added: 'I'm always happy. Anybody that knows me knows that I'm a very happy person.'
George's ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis is set to star on the upcoming season of Dancing With The Stars."

Coco
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Wed 07 Sep 2011, 22:09

well I forced myself thru etonline's video of last nights show and i didn't see the clip with George & Stacey's photos. I have to admit I really can't stand the show so i tried to skip to the beginning of each new segment. Unless i missed it....

i hope george is having enjoying himself whatever is going on!

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 07 Sep 2011, 23:06

Did you notice how he was holding his hands in two of the pictures? He was indicating how big he likes a girl's butt to be. lip smack
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 07 Sep 2011, 23:19

I hate to admit it but there may be something to this relationship because Stan seems to deny fairly quickly if something isn't right. Just MHO. Oh well, I think we should have a pool of how long this one will last. Embarassed
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 08 Sep 2011, 02:05

m4rose wrote:I hate to admit it but there may be something to this relationship because Stan seems to deny fairly quickly if something isn't right. Just MHO. Oh well, I think we should have a pool of how long this one will last. Embarassed
Stan only denies only when George tells him to. Remember, Stan is George's employee.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 08 Sep 2011, 02:06

Found over on CU. Sorry if dupe -

just questions about the video game and the troops.

Stacy Keibler at Call of Duty XP - Courtesy Activision

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 08 Sep 2011, 02:16

I was just looking at Celebitchy and there are a lot of angry comments about his new female selection.He seems to have pissed off some of his potential fan base. Many feel he needs to "grow up".

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Thu 08 Sep 2011, 04:06

I have to disagree with the celebitchy comments about him needing to grow up. he's a grown man who doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to. he's got a great job, cash in the bank + pays his bills, has a balanced life from all superficial appearances (work/play balance etc) and he knows what he likes in women & relationships and for all appearances at least is up front about it .

i say leave the poor boy alone *laughs* (hope that comment above doesn't offend anyone I"m still new here and getting to know everyone)

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 08 Sep 2011, 04:33

It is just weird too me. Maybe George has decided to go away from his usual bike ride/dinner out pics to introduce her or he really has never had any intention of this being more then a fling but Stacy and her friends want more. We will have to wait and see if they show up together People said they should both be in LA at the same time (which is rare for these two) and that should mean we see them out and about.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 08 Sep 2011, 04:33

lovelylois wrote:He seems to have pissed off some of his potential fan base.
It's the same with every new girlfriend of his. Really and truly, it's the exact same thing. Recent fans just find this new girlfriend of his an all time low who'll damage his career and reputation beyond all salvaging.

Not sure how long you've been a fan, lois, but it's like this every time.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 08 Sep 2011, 04:38

If that was true he wouldn't have any fans by now. There is usually one or two who just give up and go away though. They get tired of all the B.S.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by j Thu 08 Sep 2011, 04:47

It's not the girlfriend, IMHO, or even the usual BS; I think it just gets ...old.
I am irritated with myself for even investing a tiny bit in the whole charade.
The film fests seemed to be going well, why muck it up w/ all this whatever....again.
Foot surgery seems to be in his future as well. Smile

j
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 08 Sep 2011, 12:28

EXCLUSIVE COVER STORY and PHOTOS: Leading man GEORGE CLOONEY talks fame and friendship.

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Thu 08 Sep 2011, 13:10

I have also seen on Hello spanish version. I´m going to buy it and see what it´s about...
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 08 Sep 2011, 13:31

I was over looking at the Clooney board at IMDB (I needed to see the stacy / it's all fake threads) and I thought I would look at Stacy's page to see what she has "achieved". I'm a bit surprised. Lots of fluff as that was expected but there is a bit more there that I would have not have guessed. I added a few things that were news to me. Check the last one as it is a quote she apparently said - bet that goes out the window with Georgie boy.

She began her career as a model at the age of 6. Shortly thereafter, she was cast in national commercials, which led her to join AFTRA and SAG before the age of 10.
When she competed on "Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I), Keibler's skills and popularity landed her among the final three contestants. Impressing not only the audience but also ABC executives, she was quickly offered a network talent deal.
Prior to her stint on "Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I), Keibler, a former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader, auditioned for the chance to be the new "Nitro Girl" for World Championship Wrestling (WCW). Keibler wowed both fans and executives and went on to win the National Search. Keibler won a "Nitro Girl Search" and received a contract plus a check for $10,000. Shortly thereafter, WCW was acquired by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). Keibler's skills impressed the creators of the program so much that she was the only female brought over to the new company, where she immediately became a regular on the longest running live program in television history.
Has twice turned down offers to pose for Playboy Magazine.
Wrestlers she has managed: Billy & Chuck, Los Fabulosos, El Dandy, Silver King, Lenny & Lodi, David Flair, Shawn Stasiak, The Dudley Boyz, Test, Scott Steiner, The Hurricane & Rosey.
Was a full-time mass communications major (on a partial scholarship) with a 3.7 G.P.A. at Towson University in Baltimore, Maryland.
Quote - "I would like to have a family someday, and I can't wait to be a stay-at-home mom."
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Thu 08 Sep 2011, 13:38

If George hears that last sentence he will run!!!!!!!

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 08 Sep 2011, 13:44

Which makes it seem more of a fling with George. Cause she won't be a wife or mother with him. Unless she thinks wasting 2 years is ok!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 08 Sep 2011, 13:46

Hoorah!!! Go on Stace, yell it out girl loud n clear!!!!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Sep 2011, 13:48

On her wikipedia she was a dance major not comunications. It did not catch my eye, but I might be wrong. Celine was studying law, so it is not the first one to be in college... Maybe he chooses the blondes who go to college,s o people don't make fun of them knowing that his preference is for women with half neuron...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next