George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread

+26
iamnoone
benex
catwoman
Tulips
hathaross
Jenn
hairyhound
Joanna
amaretti
melbert
Missa
Katiedot
Way2Old4Dis
Alisonfan
PigPen
Ragnar
it's me
What Would He Say
Fingersandtoes
LizzyNY
annemarie
ladybugcngc
Sevens
carolhathaway
Donnamarie
party animal - not!
30 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread Empty The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread

Post by party animal - not! Tue 03 Jan 2017, 17:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 09:44; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected thread title)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread Empty Re: The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread

Post by Donnamarie Tue 03 Jan 2017, 17:53

If Amal is pregnant that's one thing but if she is due in March she would have to had been at least 4 months pregnant when she was photographed with George in her crop tops and jeans.  No evidence of pregnancy then.

So unless a surrogate is involved ......
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread Empty Re: The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread

Post by carolhathaway Tue 03 Jan 2017, 18:18

As we've said before: 
If Amal's pregnant, we'll get to know it at some point, unless she would hide until the baby/babies are born. If a surrogate would be involved, we'd get to know it later.
But this story sounds like the ones we've read before: 'A (close) friend / family member / source told us...'
I believe it when George or Amal or Stan announces it. And I definetely agree with you, Donna: On the last pics we saw of Amal, she didn't look as if she's at least four to five months pregnant with twins. I have been pregnant with twins, and although I was as sick as you can be and was constantly losing weight, I did look pregnant after four months...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 03 Jan 2017, 18:24

..........or maybe adopting.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 03 Jan 2017, 18:36

I don't really want to believe the Daily Star's story...but did't they break the engagement news a week earlier than any other outlet? They said George met Amal's family and was determined to propose.
Em...maybe the date is wrong but pregnancy is true. They've been unusually invisible for quite a long time.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 03 Jan 2017, 18:46

You're right ,Sevens. And then followed by l'Orient du jour..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 03 Jan 2017, 18:48

And my mom said nobody noticed her pregnancy with me after three months. She was super slim then, just like Amal. No intended sugarcoat. This could happen.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 03 Jan 2017, 18:58

.........mm, who was it said they thought Amal had had a boob job, last time we saw her.......? Ah, but then the conferences.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 03 Jan 2017, 19:00

PAN, the busty look comments were made when Amal was with George on set in October.   She was wearing a mustard yellow cropped sweater and didn't look the least bit preggers.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 03 Jan 2017, 19:06

Ah. Bet the Daily Fail is checking and rechecking this story as we speak..........

Anyone working today at Gossipcop?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 03 Jan 2017, 19:13

It's been up eight hours and no response from Gossipcop...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 03 Jan 2017, 20:21

George Clooney seeing double?   bounce
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 04 Jan 2017, 08:47

Another report from the Daily Star, removing the March part:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 04 Jan 2017, 11:17

Amals brother has twin boys so that wouldn't be anything odd.

I take this article with a whole bottle of salt , there is an article on the internet

that has her pregnant and George leaving her. I think they simply take pieces of

different articles and make different ones.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 04 Jan 2017, 12:49

.............and now the Daily Beast.....

.......and Vanity Fair It.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 04 Jan 2017, 13:24

The story seems to be spreading, but they're all citing the Daily Star story as their source.  Still no comment from anyone in George's camp or mention by Gossip Cop. There is a possibility that it's true, but I doubt it. More likely the media is playing Telephone with the story because G&A have been out of the public eye for a couple of weeks and they have nothing else to write about them. Next week they'll probably be getting divorced again.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Wed 04 Jan 2017, 13:37

There was a story cleaverly combining both the divorce and twin pregnancy together. I'm waiting for the one with twin  pregnancy and divorce, because George is leaving Amal for Angelina.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 04 Jan 2017, 13:44

Why can't they just confirm or deny it right away?!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 04 Jan 2017, 13:44

Fingersandtoes wrote:There was a story cleaverly combining both the divorce and twin pregnancy together. I'm waiting for the one with twin  pregnancy and divorce, because George is leaving Amal for Angelina.

lol! Good one!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 04 Jan 2017, 14:06

If she is pregnant she might want to wait till she is past the first trimester to announce it.
If not they simply don't care it is just another pregnancy story nothing new.

Lol it should come any day now.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 04 Jan 2017, 14:07

Sevens, it's because they want their privacy for as long as possible irrespective of the story - and who can blame them!?

Can you imagine the pap bombing?! 

We didn't hear about Amal for months if you recall and George is a master of this stuff. He also has nothing to publicise at the mo. And Stan's m o is to say nothing about his clients' personal life

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 04 Jan 2017, 14:09

Lizzy they are divorcing and having twins in one article , it is crazy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 04 Jan 2017, 14:12

Oh gosh...I didn't see this coming....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 04 Jan 2017, 14:18

Oh oh double gosh...yes I did, can't find it.....but I remember before I took my vows of niceness....I did a not so nice post about George dragging his Ass down Holy Land High Street, with a choir of Charlotte Tilbury enhanced Heavenly Angels....and wise men from the UN......

Be careful what you think of......
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 04 Jan 2017, 14:36

Your last post 
Needs a translation

Can you pl
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 04 Jan 2017, 15:41

WWHS - Very Happy Sometimes I think you're psychic - other times I don't know what the hell you're talking about. scratch Either way, keep 'em coming! I LOVE your posts!   Give Flowers
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar Wed 04 Jan 2017, 18:54

It's like dueling narratives between camps.  He wants out; she's keeping him in or at least trying to stay ahead of the narrative. The baby narrative is hers at it originated in Lebanon (which is why I don't believe it). First off, George's PR people don't originate out of Lebanon...they have their "go to" sources and secondly....her family is probably running it's mouth.  We all know how Baria gets!  No, I don't think she's pregnant.  She might have followed through with a surrogate regardless.  I do think this is the breakup taking place publicly.

Ragnar
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar Wed 04 Jan 2017, 18:56

Lizzy as all the stories are spreading from the Lebanon source so did all the divorce stories spread from the OK source.  Hers and his.  Just a thought.

Ragnar
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 04 Jan 2017, 18:58

Sevens wrote:I don't really want to believe the Daily Star's story...but did't they break the engagement news a week earlier than any other outlet? They said George met Amal's family and was determined to propose.
Em...maybe the date is wrong but pregnancy is true. They've been unusually invisible for quite a long time.
Considering the way the engagement story was released to the press- by her office congratulating them on their engagement- Nick and Nina gushing how brilliant she is , and the 2 of them staying quiet because of the deal with People for the exclusive story.....anything is possible.  But they've gone stealth for long periods before.  

Then again- We always thought he was soooooooooo private- then BANG--- cover story with a close up of the  ring.  

For the right price for an exclusive, who knows what goes through his mind.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 04 Jan 2017, 19:24

Ragnar wrote:Lizzy as all the stories are spreading from the Lebanon source so did all the divorce stories spread from the OK source.  Hers and his.  Just a thought.
Interesting idea. It wouldn't have occurred to me that this could be the way each of them would put their side of the story out there. Does she want a child no matter how he feels about it? If he does want out, would he stay with her because she had a child? 

I'd prefer to think that if they are having a child it's because they both want one and being parents will make them both happy.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 04 Jan 2017, 20:09

Crikey, this is sounding more and more like conspiracy theories and/or fake news!! 

Think that they both probably have much better things to do frankly..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 04 Jan 2017, 21:03

This all sounds too familiar .... Like one of Trump's tweets.  Something outrageous is said and then everyone tries to figure out if it's true, fake or just a way to make some news when there is a temporary void!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 04 Jan 2017, 21:22

This is ridiculous they have gone out of public view before this is no different. The stories of divorce and pregnancy are
also no different. 

George doesn't live for the attention, when he is working it is there his daily life has always been private no matter
who he was with. Nothing has changed they are living their lives in private.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Wed 04 Jan 2017, 21:30

Im curious, when has Baria spoken to the press about Amal and George,  to make assumptions that she's leaking these stories? 

How many times have there been divorce rumours started about them? Or pregnancy rumours? They come up almost monthly. This time seems no different.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 04 Jan 2017, 21:37

I have never seen anything that Baria has said other than her speech at the wedding we haven't heard her say anything about them.

It is no different  same lies different angle.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 04 Jan 2017, 21:54

Yep, Baria has been very quiet during George and Amal's first two years of marriage.  She has never publicly shown any interference or discussed the marriage.  But from the get go when G &a A got engaged awful things were being said about Amal's family on media sites' comment sections.    We had trolls here on COH saying outrageous things about Amal's family.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 04 Jan 2017, 21:59

I've posted a youtube video today on The Serious Side thread that shows you exactly what Baria does with her time, guys.........and it's not exactly trivial

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 04 Jan 2017, 22:04

Yes PAN.  Saw it this morning.  Baria seems to lead a pretty full life with her work.  She's an accomplished career woman.  She's smart and talented.   Would think when the extended family is together they have some pretty fascinating conversations.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 05 Jan 2017, 14:03

FIRST USA COVERAGE..............

Clooney Twins activate?

The Daily Beast reported yesterday that the Daily Star in Lebanon is reporting that Amal and George Clooney are pregnant with twins. I don’t know the accuracy rate of Lebanon’s Daily Star. And Amal has been pregnant-but-not-really-pregnant like once a month since she and George got married. So, obviously, keep your skepticism close. But… but…

The story might be worth considering and not dismissing immediately. We’re not hearing about it from the Daily Mail, or a British paper. It’s not coming from the Enquirer or Star Magazine. These are, supposedly, “family sources” talking to a Lebanese publication. Also, the Clooneys have been undercover for a couple of months now. Like, really, really quiet. Didn’t see them on holiday with Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber. No sightings in Cabo. No dinners in Malibu. Because he’s busy in post for his new film Suburbicon? Or because they’re keeping it low during her first trimester? The twins thing would be in line with all those rumours that she’s been seen at fertility clinics.

Clooney Twins in 2017? We’re only five days in and this year is looking great for gossip already.

·         [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Thu 05 Jan 2017, 14:21

I usually tend to listen to Lainey, actually. She many times gets good info. This time she has no info, but she's posting this. Hmmm.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 05 Jan 2017, 14:26

Hmmm is right.  Her story makes good points.  But bottom line there just aren't any facts, just rumors to report.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 05 Jan 2017, 14:35

Playing the "What if..." game is fun but has nothing to do with the truth.  None of us knows anything, including the media. IMO, trusting the word of anyone but George or his people on this is pointless, but I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day so someone in the media might get it right in the end.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 05 Jan 2017, 16:47

Celebitchy now............same organisation as Lainey I think........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 05 Jan 2017, 16:59

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.     Starting to get interesting.   Let's wait a couple of weeks and see if Doughty Street Chambers leaks the story with a congratulations.  But then, maybe....fake story extravaganza.    Me, I'm gonna pour another Campari, and wait who gets to break the exclusive.   Cheers! Drink 3

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 05 Jan 2017, 17:02

What I find ridiculous is the oh they had to have help to conceive why? Has anyone seen their medical records?

Amal is 38 and as far as we know healthy, George is 55 not that old. I know there are those who think he is fixed

but  I don't think so. I think the women he dated new better than to

get pregnant by a man who didn't want children.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 05 Jan 2017, 17:08

Could be an extremely leisurely Campari, Pigpen.........

Notice the Mail is holding back........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 05 Jan 2017, 17:24

Seems GossipCop is slow coming out with a denial.  They were pretty quick to respond to the divorce rumors.  And even the fake Julia Roberts/Amal story a few months ago.

Does make you wonder ....

Right PAN.  Nothing from the Daily Fail.  Are they being smart on this one?

Cheers PigPen
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 05 Jan 2017, 17:42

PAN - Maybe not one leisurely Campari - maybe a loooooong succession while we wait for the truth. Could take until March before we see if there's anything to see. Very Happy

Seems like GossipCop is trying to get the truth before they say anything - not speculating.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 05 Jan 2017, 17:48

.........mm, and the interesting thing about that is that they seem to have the support of many celebrities (even George has flattered them on what they try to do!) and they have denied every dodgy story so far. (Think they have Stan on speed dial...)

If I was to hazard a guess, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that somebody in Lebanon has misheard and they could be adopting if the March thing is accurate..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 05 Jan 2017, 17:57

President Obama is having one final party and there will be a lot of celebs there wonder if George and Amal will be there.
Some guests have been named but I don't think they all have.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next