George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 11 EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 11 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 11 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 11 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 11 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 11 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread

+26
iamnoone
benex
catwoman
Tulips
hathaross
Jenn
hairyhound
Joanna
amaretti
melbert
Missa
Katiedot
Way2Old4Dis
Alisonfan
PigPen
Ragnar
it's me
What Would He Say
Fingersandtoes
LizzyNY
annemarie
ladybugcngc
Sevens
carolhathaway
Donnamarie
party animal - not!
30 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread

Post by Sevens Sun 02 Apr 2017, 00:45

You're right carol, I might have misunderstood that video. Personally thinking they're trying for a while until that happens.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread

Post by Sevens Sun 02 Apr 2017, 18:28

It looks like George lied again in that French interview, Cindy just confirmed the genders of the twins-a boy&a girl. The Radaronline Nina interview should be true.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Sun 02 Apr 2017, 18:56

at 2.50 while talking about names he says he doesn't know if they are both boys
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 02 Apr 2017, 19:23

Sevens wrote:It looks like George lied again in that French interview, Cindy just confirmed the genders of the twins-a boy&a girl. The Radaronline Nina interview should beghcgh true.
It makes sense Casamigos have both male and female genders associated with the brand, even the miniature versions that are coming out soon.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 02 Apr 2017, 19:40

Mm, not convinced that's why Cindy did it. No, it's all about marketing isn't it? And look how much coverage she got!

Would laugh if she turns out to be wrong...........I reckon she's just having a bit of fun......while promoting the stuff

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 02 Apr 2017, 20:01

party animal - not! wrote:Mm, not convinced that's why Cindy did it. No, it's all about marketing isn't it? And look how much coverage she got!

Would laugh if she turns out to be wrong...........I reckon she's just having a bit of fun......while promoting the stuff
I'm pretty sure Casamigos minitures are coming out soon.  I don't think the effort was about promoting the brand, just something done in celebration with George, his lady love, and expectant changes in their life.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 02 Apr 2017, 21:11

Well I'm sticking to what George said .... that he doesn't know. It's all a bit baffling between the Nina comment and the implication from Cindy. But whatever. As long as the little bundles are healthy it doesn't really matter to me whether George and Amal know and didnt want to share ... but word got out anyway. Or they really don't know and they don't want to know.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sun 02 Apr 2017, 21:44

I feel a little bad for George and Amal that this very private issue - their babies genders - was relealed and published. Maybe they were so happy and overwhelmed that they told their friends and families when they announced the pregnancy.

For me it would be no question that I would keep this as a secret, no matter if they told me to do so or not. It wouldn't be me to talk about it, that's the future parents' issue, not mine. (My youngest sister told me that she's expecting a boy, and I didn't tell my parents although I knew that they dared to know. But my sister wanted to surprise them since she named him after my father, and she and her husband kept this secret until his birth.)

I think it's not right that others revealed this secret. Until it didn't matter for George and Amal, but then George hadn't said that they don't know about this. I also didn't relate the colors of the names on the romper suits in Cindy's instagram to the genders but simply to the fact that ' Casa' is a female word in Spanish, while 'Amigos' is a male word. ('Migos' would be a misspelling of 'Amigos' since 'Migos' doesn't exist, and George and Rande said that the name of their​ homes in Cabo is'Casa Amigos' i.g. house of friends.) So if Cindy hadn't confirmed it on the other instagram account, for me it still wouldn't be clear. And I would also love if they have two boys or two girls in the end and prove them wrong...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 02 Apr 2017, 22:12

carolhathaway wrote:I think it's not right that others revealed this secret. Until it didn't matter for George and Amal, but then George hadn't said that they don't know about this. I also didn't relate the colors of the names on the romper suits in Cindy's instagram to the genders but simply to the fact that ' Casa' is a female word in Spanish, while 'Amigos' is a male word. 

I thought the same, but Cindy kinda confirmed the genders by writing under the ET post "news has been out for a while Wink".
You can see it in the link Sevens posted.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 02 Apr 2017, 22:18

At this point I just hope that both babies are healthy. I wouldn't put it past George to tell different stories to various people in the media, but I can't see him lying to his mother. That's never a good idea! Very Happy so if Nina's saying it's one of each, I tend to believe her.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 02 Apr 2017, 23:40

With Amal's age, and presumably her first pregnancy, AND with twins, she surely has had several ultrasounds to make sure about things.  I'm sure they knew the genders as I can't imagine that George would "wait and be surprised".
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 02 Apr 2017, 23:43

WOW!  I just saw the latest picture of Beyoncé and her bump.  If they are due about the same time, Amal has a lot of growing to do.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 03 Apr 2017, 00:02

It's not necessarily that easy to see tho, is it? I could never tell, and I can't imagine what it would be like with twins. And in the UK you are given the choice of knowing or not.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 03 Apr 2017, 00:09

party animal - not! wrote:It's not necessarily that easy to see tho, is it? I could never tell, and I can't imagine what it would be like with twins. And in the UK you are given the choice of knowing or not.........

.... in the U.S. too PAN. I had the choice after having two amnios and ultrasounds for my two children. My husband and I didn't want to know the sex of the first (wanted it to be a surprise) but by the time we had our second we did. It's a personal choice.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 03 Apr 2017, 00:11

Two mini-shirts: one in pink, one in blue. If it's just for commercial reasons and she doesn't know the genders, Cindy could just  have stayed silent rather than replying to a fan's comment "it's not her news to tell".
It's not her first spill regarding G&A: she revealed the wedding date to paps.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 03 Apr 2017, 00:57

I think it's very interesting Amal has not said one thing about her "reported" pregnancy.  Why is that?  George usually responds to questions with abstracts, meaning his response to questions can be viewed different ways.  Lately  It's a lot of talk about practical jokes, the fact Amal has not said one thing about her reported pregnancy leads me to believe it's all one big practical joke.

I searched my heart regarding why I think this way.  My conclusion:  if it does not make sense than it's probably not true.  So if it's a practical joke the banter has been fun.  If it's true. I'm happy beyond words George is married with children on the way.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 03 Apr 2017, 01:54

Ladybug, Amal does not talk to the press about her personal life. She seems to let George do the talking. I don't believe either George or Amal would pull this kind of joke. 

She has never given an interview the only ones she does are for her work.

As for Cindy and the t shirts there are two babies and they may not know so she chose a boy and a girl shirt that makes sense. she covered both bases.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 03 Apr 2017, 01:58

No two pregnancy's are the same nor are the women. Amal may not get as big as Beyonce. I think she will probably get bigger towards the end of her pregnancy. 

Beyonce has not announced a due date for her babies.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 03 Apr 2017, 02:09

Ladybug, your last post doesn't seem to relate to the one you posted before that......?

Do you seriously think George and Amal have that little integrity?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 03 Apr 2017, 02:30

party animal - not! wrote:Ladybug, your last post doesn't seem to relate to the one you posted before that......?

Do you seriously think George and Amal have that little integrity?
Pan are you referring to this post:  I'm pretty sure Casamigos minitures are coming out soon.  I don't think the effort was about promoting the brand, just something done in celebration with George, his lady love, and expectant changes in their life.

Pan, pregnancy is not mentioned.

Do you seriously think George and Amal have that little integrity?

Pan please define integrity.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 03 Apr 2017, 02:37

annemarie wrote:Ladybug, Amal does not talk to the press about her personal life. She seems to let George do the talking. I don't believe either George or Amal would pull this kind of joke. 

As for Cindy and the t shirts there are two babies and they may not know so she chose a boy and a girl shirt that makes sense. she covered both bases.
For Amal to not mention one word about her reported pregnancy in six months is beyond odd.  It's quite interesting Amal looks to George to talk about her reported pregnancy.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 03 Apr 2017, 02:47

Doesn't seem odd to me ladybug.  Amal rarely speaks about her personal life.  When she is in the public eye she strictly focuses on her work.

George on the other hand is more likely to be asked questions about his personal life.  That's been the case for his many years in show business.  So he takes the lead in talking about his life with Amal and now the pregnancy.  Just to be clear Amal's pregnancy is a fact.

Last edited by Donnamarie on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 02:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct spelling)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 03 Apr 2017, 03:12

Donnamarie wrote:Doesn't seem odd to me ladybug.  Amal rarely speaks about her personal life.  When she is in the public eye she strictly focuses on her work.

George on the other hand is more likely to be asked questions about his personal life.  That's been the case for his many years in show business.  So he takes the lead in talking about his life with Amal and now the pregnancy.  Just to be clear Amal's pregnantocy is a fact.
Just to be clear George Clooney pictured  in the Clooney open house blog picture is expecting a child his own flesh and blood due with Amal Clooney?

This may seem like an odd statement, however I have to make sure my thoughts are connected to the truth, with no misunderstanding.  Your answer will be greatly appreciated.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 03 Apr 2017, 03:24

[quote=ladybugcngc][quote=annemarie]Ladybug, Amal does not talk to the press about her personal life. She seems to let George do the talking. I don't believe either George or Amal would pull this kind of joke. 

As for Cindy and the t shirts there are two babies and they may not know so she chose a boy and a girl shirt that makes sense. she covered both bases.[/quote]
For Amal to not mention one word about her reported pregnancy in six months is beyond odd.  It's quite interesting Amal looks to George to talk about her reported pregnancy.[/quote]
It's not a reported pregnancy. Grab any two photos of Amal before and post pregnancy, anyone with functional eyes can tell the big difference on her body! For God's sake!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 03 Apr 2017, 03:29

[quote=annemarie]Ladybug, Amal does not talk to the press about her personal life. She seems to let George do the talking. I don't believe either George or Amal would pull this kind of joke. 

As for Cindy and the t shirts there are two babies and they may not know so she chose a boy and a girl shirt that makes sense. she covered both bases.[/quote]
If she didn''t know it why would she comment on this speculation? She did mean the "a boy&a girl" news already.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 03 Apr 2017, 03:52

Sevens:  Just to be clear, are you saying George Clooney pictured  in the Clooney open house blog picture is expecting a child his own flesh and blood due with Amal Clooney
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 03 Apr 2017, 06:38

This discussion is getting really, really weird...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 03 Apr 2017, 06:42

Doug Ross wrote:
carolhathaway wrote:I think it's not right that others revealed this secret. Until it didn't matter for George and Amal, but then George hadn't said that they don't know about this. I also didn't relate the colors of the names on the romper suits in Cindy's instagram to the genders but simply to the fact that ' Casa' is a female word in Spanish, while 'Amigos' is a male word. 

I thought the same, but Cindy kinda confirmed the genders by writing under the ET post "news has been out for a while Wink".
You can see it in the link Sevens posted.

Doug,
I realized that. I was referring to Cindy's instagram post where I hadn't connected the romper suits' colors with the babies' gender.

By the way: Hos are our twins doing? Wink
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 03 Apr 2017, 06:52

carolhathaway wrote:
Doug,
I realized that. I was referring to Cindy's instagram post where I hadn't connected the romper suits' colors with the babies' gender.

By the way: Hos are our twins doing? Wink
Carol are you calling Amal and her reported twins hos or was that a typo (error).
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 03 Apr 2017, 07:10

Sorry, it was a typing error, I meant HOW! Stupid auto corrects, I'm in a new tablet and it doesn't work as the old one did...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 03 Apr 2017, 07:26

carolhathaway wrote:Sorry, it was a typing error, I meant HOW! Stupid auto corrects, I'm in a new tablet and it doesn't work as the old one did...
I thought it was some kind of practical joke.  Refreshing to know it's just a typo.  Talk about weird.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 03 Apr 2017, 07:39

ladybugcngc wrote:I searched my heart regarding why I think this way.  My conclusion:  if it does not make sense than it's probably not true.  So if it's a practical joke the banter has been fun.  If it's true. I'm happy beyond words George is married with children on the way.
Oh, here we go with the bloody conspiracy theories. Of course it's true! George is married and is expecting twins with his wife Amal. Whether you like it or not.

ladybugcngc wrote:For Amal to not mention one word about her reported pregnancy in six months is beyond odd.  
It's not in the least bit odd given that she's not a celebrity and doesn't give interviews. The only time she talks to the press is about her work. How have you not managed to understand that after these years?

ladybugcngc: I have a lot of patience with the obsessed fan who for years wrote on imdb and other sites about how George was secretly dating her (the fan) and not whatever girlfriend he was with at the time. But be sure of this: if it makes you feel better to imagine that he's not married and/or that he's not going to be a father, go ahead, knock yourself out. But don't expect anyone on this forum for even a billionth of one second to put up with that nonsense. If you go ahead, I'll ban you from the forum because we don't need that kind of crazy here.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 03 Apr 2017, 08:41

Katie, call me crazy if you want to.  Ban me from the forum for asking questions and/or trying to get clarification.  However no one including yourself responded to my question: 

Just to be clear, are you saying George CloCynthiaoney pictured  in the Clooney open house blog picture is expecting a child his own flesh and blood due with Amal Clooney?"

Katie I know it's an odd question and believe or not I'm not surprised you want to ban me.   I have no tangible connection to George.  My view of George Clooney is pretty black and white like the blog picture.  It's the intangible connection I believe I share with him I can't seem to separate from.  I believe if you answer the above question it just may help me to disconnect from the intangible connection I believe I share with him.   

Maybe I'm just crazy like a Fox.  Get it?  "The Fantastic Mr. Fox", I know I crack myself up.  lol...

Katie just to let you know the fact no one answered the question speaks volumes.  I hope you can give an answer, if not I'm going to connect my thoughts to what I know to be truth.  In Jesus love...
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 03 Apr 2017, 09:17

The question doesn't need answering because it's self evident, however, I did actually answer it in my post above.  The fact that you weren't able to read that you were answered speaks volumes . . .      Yes, for the second time, George Clooney is married and expecting twins with his wife Amal.  

I don't know why you think no one answered you.  Nobody needed to.  Read again: this entire blog is full of posts about George, his marriage, his wife and the children they're expecting.

As I said, you're welcome to believe what you want to believe, but don't come here expecting anyone to humour your fantasies.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 03 Apr 2017, 09:53

Katiedot wrote:The question doesn't need answering because it's self evident, however, I did actually answer it in my post above.  The fact that you weren't able to read that you were answered speaks volumes . . .      Yes, for the second time, George Clooney is married and expecting twins with his wife Amal.  

I don't know why you think no one answered you.  Nobody needed to.  Read again: this entire blog is full of posts about George, his marriage, his wife and the children they're expecting.

As I said, you're welcome to believe what you want to believe, but don't come here expecting anyone to humour your fantasies.
Katie my question is a very specific and has not been answered.. 

What fantasy are you referring to?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 03 Apr 2017, 12:46

ladybugcngc wrote:

Just to be clear, are you saying George CloCynthiaoney pictured  in the Clooney open house blog picture is expecting a child his own flesh and blood due with Amal Clooney? 
To the extent that anyone but George and Amal can say for sure, the answer to your question is :
"Yes, George Clooney pictured in the Clooney Open House blog picture is expecting a child of his own flesh and blood due with Amal Clooney."  Now, give it a rest.

LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 03 Apr 2017, 14:09

He is expecting children of his own flesh and blood with Amal Clooney.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 03 Apr 2017, 14:14

LizzyNY wrote:
ladybugcngc wrote:

Just to be clear, are you saying George CloCynthiaoney pictured  in the Clooney open house blog picture is expecting a child his own flesh and blood due with Amal Clooney? 
To the extent that anyone but George and Amal can say for sure, the answer to your question is :
"Yes, George Clooney pictured in the Clooney Open House blog picture is expecting a child of his own flesh and blood due with Amal Clooney."  Now, give it a rest.

Thanks Lizzy I think that's a reasonable conclusion..  Based on pictures of Amal and interviews with George  I'm going with your assessment.  Now I'm going to go and cry until I feel better.  Not really, I'm going to look in my tool belt and find the exit.

Last edited by ladybugcngc on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 14:30; edited 1 time in total
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 03 Apr 2017, 14:25

Ladybug it's a reasonable conclusion that has been repeated in several posts here already. How many times do you have to be told?

I get the sense you are playing all of us here for your own reasons.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 03 Apr 2017, 14:29

Oh, and the word integrity?

Look it up in the Oxford English Dictionary and Roget's Thesaurus.

And if you don't have hard copies both are online

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 03 Apr 2017, 14:36

party animal - not! wrote:Oh, and the word integrity?

Look it up in the Oxford English Dictionary and Roget's Thesaurus.

And if you don't have hard copies both are online
Pan unfortunately integrity means different things to different people.  In my life integrity  begins and ends with the truth.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 03 Apr 2017, 15:16

Donnamarie wrote:Ladybug it's a reasonable conclusion that has been repeated in several posts here already. How many times do you have to be told?

I get the sense you are playing all of us here for your own reasons.  
Donna, what Lizzy said really helped me.  She started by saying "To the extent that anyone but George and Amal can say for sure"  The truth is only George and Amal can answer that question.  Even though it's possible it could be a practical joke, it's reasonable 
To believe George Clooney is expecting a child with Amal.  

Donna almost ten years now I've with the understanding I have a wonderful intangible connection with George Clooney.  I love him without measure.  The thought of him happily married with children on or the outside chance this is practical joke my love for him does not change.

If you look back I edited my post with I'm going to look in my tool belt and find the exit, it is an inside joke; more than likely only George would understand.  

The truth is, I thank everyone who have engaged in conversation with me.  In agreement and/or disagreement it's been a wonderful Heaven sent experience.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 03 Apr 2017, 18:01

Too damn lazy to go searching through COH, but there is a posting from someone...  that basically, if not exactly, says... he tells people what he wants them to know.  Or what makes a good story, gets publicity.  ( how many of you really believe the 25 minute -on -one knee proposal-  with Rosemary singing in the backround?????  Made a good story though, didn't it.  Bet at least 1/2 of those who read/heard the story bought it lock stock and barrel. --Can I hear a collective  awwwwwwww it's so romantic, of course it's true)
Sooooooooooo, boy/girl/2 boys/ 2 girls, planned, surprise, turkey baster special..... blah blah etc etc etc.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 03 Apr 2017, 18:50

PigPen, just because George tells people what HE wants them to know does not make him guilty of untruths. Most people reveal what they feel like revealing about their private lives. George is no different. And hell yea I believe him when he said he was on his knee and Rosemary was singing in the background when he proposed. No one is above exaggerating a story from time to time and maybe George as done as much. But I don't believe he lies. I wouldn't be a fan if that were the case.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 03 Apr 2017, 19:40

PP - lol! Thanks for the laugh - AGAIN! Trust you to pop the bubble of sainthood that sometimes gets built around George. Of course he lies sometimes - Hell! We all do. And he tells the same stories over and over, so he has to dust them off and spruce them up every once in a while. The only story I'm believing right now comes from his mother 'cause I don't think he'd dare lie to her about something like having kids!

As far as the proposal goes, I can buy Rosemary playing in the background, but I think if he spent 25 minutes on his knees they'd have to call the EMTs to get him up on his feet again.  Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 03 Apr 2017, 20:13

I doubt he was on his knees . He had an injury from playing basketball .   Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 03 Apr 2017, 20:31

And I got down on my knee and said, "I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life without you." 

Thus endeth the COH "did he or didn't he" pissing contest ( I hope)  LOL

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 03 Apr 2017, 21:09

I guess one knee is better than no knee .        Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 03 Apr 2017, 21:23

It's still a funny story and very cute ... even after two years. Who is to say the story isn't true? Don't think anyone else was with the two of them when it happened. Maybe he was on his knee for 10 minutes, maybe 15. Maybe it seemed like 25. So what? And I still think it's romantic, as was their wedding. They seem to have a very good life together which I think is terrific. And no, George is no saint. Not even close. Nobody here has ever suggested as much.

I have to agree with Carolhathaway. The discussion here today has been really weird.

And I hope the issue of whether or not Amal is pregnant is done! Please. It's preposterous!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 04 Apr 2017, 07:30

If I remember rightly, regarding the proposal, George was clear about how long he was down on one knee because they had the playlist and could work it out.

Could have been a true story, could have been exaggerated for humorous effect, could have been an outright lie. We'll never know.

Coming back to the ludicrous idea that Amal's pregnancy is a practical joke, George isn't actually mean. He plays small jokes on people who he think can take it, but he wouldn't fake a pregnancy. I doubt Amal would risk her professional reputation with a fake pregnancy either.

As to how they conceived, we don't know and I guess will never know. I think they'd like us to think it happened naturally. While I'm happy to speculate with everyone else here, I'm totally in agreement that it's none of my business and I'll never know the truth.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next