George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Video: George's car commercials EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Video: George's car commercials EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Video: George's car commercials EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Video: George's car commercials EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Video: George's car commercials EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Video: George's car commercials EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Video: George's car commercials EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Video: George's car commercials EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Video: George's car commercials EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Video: George's car commercials

+39
Mazy
Barbara Garabedian
Atalante
party animal - not!
amaretti
LornaDoone
Best in Category
beeh!
NotAvailable
Stellita
theminis
LyndaGirl
EEOsandy
Cinderella
Lighterside
davidarochelle
Missa
blubelle
fava
lovelylois
The next mrs clooney
Maggy
Lakin460
tzizz
laetval
Clooneygirl
barla
fluffy
silly girl
lelacorb
watching
Joanna
it's me
janieb
cindigirl
Katiedot
ManhattanMaven
melbert
Admin
43 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Video: George's car commercials Empty Video: George's car commercials

Post by Admin Sun 12 Dec 2010, 09:21

When he isn't advertising coffee, he seems to be very popular in the car industry. Here's some ads of him shilling for various automobiles.

Firstly, not sure what this one's for but it's from around 1984? Thanks Laetval for the find:

Last edited by Admin on Sun 12 Dec 2010, 09:29; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Video: George's car commercials Empty Re: Video: George's car commercials

Post by Admin Sun 12 Dec 2010, 09:23

And here's George selling us Toyota.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 12 Dec 2010, 09:25

Don't like Toyota? Well, here's George promoting Fiat instead:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 12 Dec 2010, 09:29

Fiat not good enough for you? Sheesh! Picky or what?! Try a Honda instead.

[I really want to know what he's thinking when he's staring off into the distance as he refills the petrol tank!]

And this is George Clooney with a parking meter.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 12 Dec 2010, 16:37

LOVE the parking meter one! stayin' alive!!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by ManhattanMaven Mon 13 Dec 2010, 04:24

I always loved that Fiat commercial. Really CUTE!

ManhattanMaven
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:17

As George is currently filming yet another car commerical (this time for Mercedes) we can look at all the other autos he's promoted in the past.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 17 Sep 2011, 13:54

ManhattanMaven wrote:I always loved that Fiat commercial. Really CUTE!

I laugh every time I see the micro mini FIAT car commercials. They're not known as reliable in the US. The description of a Fiat is Fix It Again Tony. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Sep 2011, 15:25

I think he's cute! Thanks for bringing thread up, Katie!

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Sun 18 Sep 2011, 07:42

Loved the Honda "Stayin Alive" commercials!! Of course, I am partial to Honda's because I have one!! Coolio
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Sep 2011, 09:12

they are all very good
(Toyota were amazing)

the parking meter ia because you must parking at one metre from the footpath?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Video: George's car commercials Empty Video: George in Fiat Advert

Post by Joanna Tue 26 Jun 2012, 11:35

Loosely connected to George being in Como

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 26 Jun 2012, 13:03

Joanna wrote:Loosely connected to George being in Como

always fun to see
thanks Cool

(now? the Toyota ones?)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 26 Jun 2012, 22:01

I think this is the George car commercial thread Katie was looking for.

I have an ulterior move for bringing up. I LOVE the following video and wanted to bring it up again.

[youtube]
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 26 Jun 2012, 22:22

2009?

ohhmy....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 26 Jun 2012, 23:02

Cindi's car video that she LOVES

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 26 Jun 2012, 23:04

Yesss cindi...I agree 100% with you Sofa bounce

Oh... and it's such a pretty car colour too
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 26 Jun 2012, 23:33

Joanna - I didn't notice the car color before. I was looking at the hot guy coming out of the car. drool3

Oh, and thanks for posting pic of the vid. I tried but it didn't work for me.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 26 Jun 2012, 23:44

nice pic Jo!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 27 Jun 2012, 02:29

I wonder how he feels about silver Dodge Neons?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 27 Jun 2012, 02:31

Y U M M Y!!!!!!!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 27 Jun 2012, 06:09

Thank you, thank you, thank you Cindigirl! Yes this was the thread I couldn't find. I'll pop all the car adverts here.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 27 Jun 2012, 10:59

You're welcome cindi
and thanks I M, I liked it too.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 27 Jun 2012, 15:07

Katiedot wrote:Thank you, thank you, thank you Cindigirl! Yes this was the thread I couldn't find. I'll pop all the car adverts here.

You're welcome Katie. I know I have more time on my hands than you and I'm glad I could find it. lip smack
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 27 Jun 2012, 22:07

yes
guess you got him
Jo

Love4
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Video: George's car commercials Empty George Clooney filming Mercedes Benz commercial in Sarnico on Mon & Tues

Post by watching Mon 30 Jul 2012, 10:41

Sarnico expects the handsome GeorgeClooney will shoot a commercial here

Monday, July 30 Lake George Clooney arrives. On our lake! Bye bye Como? Who knows.

Meanwhile, the news is twofold: he's been here, riding the legendary two-wheel and alas strictly incognito, has already covered the circumnavigation of Lake Iseo and was struck by Bogn Solto between Riva and Castro.

The second is that between Monday and Tuesday we back it seems like version 007, to shoot a commercial (think of the Mercedes), which should fly directly to China. Aboard an old Aquarama Special, which should be made available by Cantieri Riva.The news was whispered at the tables of the Eco Café as those to be kept strictly secret. But it remained only for a few hours and eventually the brigade, led by commander Mark Zerbini, asking confirmation. Good question. No one officially confirmed, the mouths cucitissime Shipyards, while even those who have been contacted and evaluated as a stand at the wheel the Aquarama to shoot scenes less important - especially seen from behind - did not miss a comma.

It seems, but even here the individual concerned confirming that the end was a nice choice - of course - dependent of Cantieri Riva (a Luke). However, the crew that will run the ad, seems already to Sarnico, hosted by well known local hotel and four stars (for the record, there is only one: the Cocca Hotel, but the patron Battista Marini does not confirm or deny) .

So, here ends Sarnico a festival - the Busker that led 40,000 people on weekends - and another begins.Moreover, the handsome George paparazzi was also two years ago on Sebino, in February, while visiting the island of Loreto, one of the two satellites of Monte Isola, to make us a little thought. Gone is the love story with Eli national, even the idea of ​​buying a love nest away from the paparazzi on Lake Iseo was filed. Or not? However, on Monday (Tuesday at the latest) arrives. What is even more interesting is that with Clooney on TV screens across China appear on our lake and the Riva, olé

Link

Credit to Frenchies for the find!

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 31 Jul 2012, 12:06; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 30 Jul 2012, 12:17

Clooney surprises everyone:
nothing Sarnico
spot turn to Castro?

His fans were eagerly awaiting from the earliest hours of the morning, but instead of the handsome George Sarnico went further up to Castro. Great excitement on Monday morning in the small town on the shores of Lake Iseo: American actor George Clooney is shooting a television commercial for Mercedes, who is destined for the Chinese market. The set of the video was originally supposed to be at the last moment Sarnico but the goal was changed, perhaps to enjoy a more relaxed during the shoot. The area, known as locality "Boigne", however there are already many curious and above them two helicopters monitor the situation.

The handsome George should play as a 007 and after scorazzato to the lake on a Riva Aquarama Special yards should get behind the wheel of a sedan of the famous car manufacturer in Stuttgart. A few seconds that will be used to market the Celestial Empire, a car that evokes glamor and elegance. Clooney loved Bergamo waters of the lake is not a mystery, already two years ago wanted to visit the island of Loreto to buy it and then became fascinated by Bogn, the ravine between Riva Solto Castro and which flows into the lake.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Jul 2012, 13:01

No pics??

Clooney è «sbarcato» a Sarnico

Prima tappa, i cantieri «Riva»

30 luglio 2012

George Clooney - long trousers and shirts of the same color, gray lilac, the same who is wearing his stunt scenes filmed today - has finally arrived in Sarnico. It was just after 13:15 when the actor came on board a "Mercedes" with tinted windows and stopped at the gates of the shipyards 'Riva', where once entered without giving the crowd that awaited him already for several hours, he greeted a handful of minutes later.

A few minutes later, the actor has also overlooks the lake from the shipyards 'Riva' waving some journalists who were doing the mail in a "Riva Junior" the mayor of Sarnico, Augustus led the Councillor Savoldi .

Short set of moments, just to say hello smiling with her ​​hand, and then returned to the yards. Niene lunch at the restaurant "Zu" Riva di Solto, but within the shipyard Riva.

George Clooney will turn in this part of the lake, a spot for the Mercedes for the Chinese market.

Clooney was expected for 14 yards to "Riva" Sarnico, where, outside the gates, had already massed a crowd of onlookers waiting for the American actor.

Many onlookers also along the coast road between Riva Solto Castro and where they are already shooting some scenes of the sport, including the use of a number of helicopters flying over the area.

On set, there is already a stand-in for Clooney, an Australian who has already left the Monday morning "Cocca Hotel» Sarnico with the crew to start filming some scenes of the spot. Because Clooney will not turn any scene in motion, either on board or on board the Mercedes '' Aquarius Special ", the boat of" Riva "also star of the commercial.

George Clooney - pantaloni lunghi e maglietta di ugual colore, grigio lilla, gli stessi che sta indossando la sua controfigura nelle scene girate oggi - alla fine è arrivato a Sarnico. Erano da poco passate le 13.15 quando l'attore statunitense è arrivato a bordo di una «Mercedes» coi vetri oscurati e si è fermato davanti ai cancelli dei cantieri navali «Riva», dov'è subito entrato senza concedersi alla folla che lo attendeva già da qualche ora, che ha poi salutato una manciata di minuti più tardi.

Pochi minuti dopo, l'attore statunitense si è anche affacciato sul lago dai cantieri «Riva» salutando con la mano alcuni giornalisti che gli stavano facendo la posta a bordo di un «Riva Junior» del sindaco di Sarnico, guidato dall'assessore Augusto Savoldi.

Pochio attimi, giusto per un saluto sorridente con la mano, per poi rientrare ai cantieri. Niene pranzo al ristorante «Zu» di Riva di Solto, ma all'interno dei cantieri Riva.

George Clooney girerà in questo tratto di lago uno spot per la Mercedes destinato al mercato cinese.

Clooney era atteso per le 14 ai cantieri di «Riva» di Sarnico, dove, fuori dai cancelli, si era già assiepata una folla di curiosi in attesa dell'attore americano.

Molti curiosi anche lungo la litoranea tra Riva di Solto e Castro dove si stanno già girando alcune scene dello sport, anche con l'utilizzo di una serie di elicotteri che sorvolano la zona.

Sul set, c'è già la controfigura di Clooney, un australiano che già lunedì mattina ha lasciato il «Cocca Hotel» di Sarnico con la troupe per iniziare a girare alcune scene dello spot. Clooney infatti non girerà alcuna scena in movimento, né a bordo della Mercedes né a bordo dell'«Aquarius Special», il motoscafo della «Riva» anch'esso protagonista dello spot.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 30 Jul 2012, 13:26

Found a small one----here is the google translation...

George Clooney arrived at 13:13 in Sarnico on board a black Mercedes with tinted windows and greeted fans, quickly. Immediately upon entering the area of ​​Riva shipyard, which produce motorboats loved by celebrities from around the world, the great American actor entered in the spaces for the restaurant, inside the property Riva. Clooney arrived in Sarnico with simple clothes: a shirt and trousers, gray melange. A hydrofoil is ready for him to continue running the new advertisement of Mercedes, after the first shots of the morning to Castro, not the actor. During the filming will also be used in the Riva Aquarama Special

Last edited by silly girl on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 13:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change link)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 30 Jul 2012, 13:34

Clooney on Lake Iseo for a TV spot

Arrived in Riva shipyard in Sarnico for a Mercedes spot aired on Chinese television. Shooting on the lake aboard a speedboat

George Clooney (web photo)
They say the unsuspecting ladies placed as a teenager by the parties of Riva shipyard. They say the damsels in their early twenties thronged by Zu sections of the restaurant, where the lustful arrived a few minutes past 13.
That's right: the American star is on Lake Iseo to shoot a commercial for the Mercedes to be aired on Chinese broadcasters. Since it began spreading the word epiphany, a few days ago, between women erupted lake panic, it's no wonder. Packed Hairdressers, beauticians called to do miracles, red lipstick like rain. All to be good to George, and who cares if it is already engaged to the "Stacy", as they call all Sarnico, the blonde who replaced no less than pretty. This program George: a jump to the Riva shipyard, lunch and then departure on a Riva motorboat around the lake and, of course, some scenes on board the Teutonic sports car. In the morning we had already filmed the spot to Castro, but without the star. Clooney is expected to remain on the lake a couple of days. In any case, be prepared to attack the native. They say they are ready for everything.

from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

pics:
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Jul 2012, 13:43

Thanks, It's Me. Pics here, and look, isn't that Grant with him?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 30 Jul 2012, 13:47

oh baby
you are so fast!!!

yes
Grant and Gio too

G+G+G
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 30 Jul 2012, 13:48

Thanks Katie, SillyGirl and It's Me!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 30 Jul 2012, 13:55

That's the same shirt Gee was wearing on the Swiss bike ride with Grant & Gio, so are the pics all from the same time or can we be sure they're from this week? Just wondering since the other threads point towards "group stock pics"! study
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 30 Jul 2012, 13:58

He has been known to wear the same clothes over and over and over and over. That may be a ploy too, as to throw off our timelines. If he wears the same thing all the time, we can never be sure when things are current or older.

Last edited by melbert on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 13:59; edited 2 times in total
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 30 Jul 2012, 13:58

.....thank goodness that at least when running the commercials George is happy ..... Very Happy Very Happy
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 30 Jul 2012, 13:59

melbert wrote:He has been known to wear the same clothes over and over and over and over.

...I hope at least clean ..... super cool super cool
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Mon 30 Jul 2012, 15:53

Katiedot wrote:Thanks, It's Me. Pics here, and look, isn't that Grant with him?

This is the most anitmated we have seen him look all summer!!! Give hearts
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 30 Jul 2012, 15:56

picssss
I'm in a rush
can't post

ciaooooooo
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Mon 30 Jul 2012, 16:00

There are a couple of close ups on Newscom.com. Sorry, I dont know how to post pictures.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 30 Jul 2012, 16:22

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 30 Jul 2012, 16:29

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Mon 30 Jul 2012, 16:34

Thank you, laetval!

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 30 Jul 2012, 16:35

Thanks for the vid laetval- Buongiorno to you too George. I notice he still is happy to see his fans.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 30 Jul 2012, 16:40

WOW, Gio was on those fans like stink on a skunk!!!! "don't rush my Georgio!!!"
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 30 Jul 2012, 16:46

You're right Mel - Gio was on George like a mother hen on her chick, protecting him from a bunch of very excited ladies.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Jul 2012, 16:46

fluffy wrote:That's the same shirt Gee was wearing on the Swiss bike ride with Grant & Gio, so are the pics all from the same time or can we be sure they're from this week?
that would mean every single person who was watching, the entire crew, all the photographers and all the TV people filming it having to not only lie about the date but also keep it secret for over a month.

That's just not possible, so I think it's a safe bet that these pics are recent.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 30 Jul 2012, 17:49

Thanks laetval for the video and pics!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Mon 30 Jul 2012, 18:11

Lainey has article on sarnico shoot and George! I am still Away and on this infernal device and no clue how to copy and paste. Go to laineygossip.com. Will one of you please add link .. There are slightly different photos. He looks happy! Thank you!

Last edited by tzizz on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 18:16; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling still can't get it right)

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 30 Jul 2012, 18:21

George Clooney: commercials and cars
July 30, 2012Posted at 10:25 AM
Posted by Lainey

George Clooney was in Sarnico, Italy today shooting a commercial. One photo agency said it was for Mercedes, another said it was for something else. The point is this is how George manages his “small” movies - the cash money comes from endorsements and he gets to work on passion projects in film and devote some of his energy too to his causes.

As you know, George has been advocating for change in Sudan. It’s been announced that he’s put his Tesla Roadster up for auction in support of the Satellite Sentinel Project monitoring the Sudanese borders. Click here for more information on the car.

George was seen in Como the other day with Stacy Keibler just as they were announcing some kind of all-star season for Dancing With The Sh-ts. She did not end up on the list. Because...why would she need to? To be honest, I was disappointed. Because if she was competing, would he actually come to one of the tapings to cheer her on? George Clooney in the audience at Dancing With The Sh-ts? If he shows, it’s embarrassing. If he doesn’t, it’s gossipy. And that’s exactly why not.

Last edited by melbert on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 18:23; edited 1 time in total
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next