George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Video: George's car commercials - Page 5 EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Video: George's car commercials - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Video: George's car commercials - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Video: George's car commercials - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Video: George's car commercials - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Video: George's car commercials - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Video: George's car commercials - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Video: George's car commercials - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Video: George's car commercials - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Video: George's car commercials

+39
Mazy
Barbara Garabedian
Atalante
party animal - not!
amaretti
LornaDoone
Best in Category
beeh!
NotAvailable
Stellita
theminis
LyndaGirl
EEOsandy
Cinderella
Lighterside
davidarochelle
Missa
blubelle
fava
lovelylois
The next mrs clooney
Maggy
Lakin460
tzizz
laetval
Clooneygirl
barla
fluffy
silly girl
lelacorb
watching
Joanna
it's me
janieb
cindigirl
Katiedot
ManhattanMaven
melbert
Admin
43 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Video: George's car commercials - Page 5 Empty Re: Video: George's car commercials

Post by NotAvailable Wed 14 Nov 2012, 06:42

Oh la la la leee...
Me and my mersedeees... Like a Star @ heaven cyclops
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Video: George's car commercials - Page 5 Empty Re: Video: George's car commercials

Post by lelacorb Thu 22 Nov 2012, 13:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 23 Nov 2012, 20:47

A photographer who was onset has a blog where they posted about the set visit when it happened. Also today's blog posting with the video:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Fri 23 Nov 2012, 21:54

George belongs in this Merceds Benz. He fits the part, is rich, and handsome, and jhe is cast just right. love ya george, bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 23 Nov 2012, 22:58

Thanks silly girl....those are interesting blogs and pictures....
from the summer.
What a long time ago that seems now !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 13 Dec 2012, 12:55

pics
never seen... right?

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 13 Dec 2012, 15:51

thanks, girls, for the vids and pics. like Joanna said, seems like a long time ago we were pouring over the pics of the making of the commercial. oh, did I say pouring, as in soaking up every last infinitesimal detail of every picture? well, gave myself away there, didn't I! LOL thanks again, gals! I was especially interested in what the plane sequence would look like.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 24 Apr 2013, 10:27

Should we move the Mercedes threads here too Katie so all car commercials in the one spot?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 24 Apr 2013, 12:10

Yes, please!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 24 Apr 2013, 13:37

Done x
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 24 Apr 2013, 14:30

Great thread !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Video: George's car commercials - Page 5 Empty Honda CMI Odyssey Commercial with George

Post by Mazy Thu 05 Sep 2013, 08:13

Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 05 Sep 2013, 08:20

Oh Mazy....I thought it was a brand new one.
Shucks !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 05 Sep 2013, 09:00

Drooling....

The power of?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 05 Sep 2013, 09:27

Joanna wrote:Oh Mazy....I thought it was a brand new one.
Shucks !
I thought it was, it said just posted, sorry. I don't watch too many because it takes too much of my internet time.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 05 Sep 2013, 12:17

Yeah I saw that but noticed the license plate said 2008. That just stood out for some reason... Smile
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 05 Sep 2013, 12:29

Hope you don't mind but I've just moved these posts to the thread we have for his car commercials.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 05 Sep 2013, 12:33

Oh Mazy...this made me SMILE ! SMILE ! SMILE ! on a bad damn day.....I love you 

Made me as happy as the KITTY vid last week.I love you 

A guy buying a parking ticket ....I need serious medical intervention...HELP NURSE HELP !!!!!
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 05 Sep 2013, 12:36

'The' guy is the difference!

Ah
Dreams... Why not him finding a park lot near my house???
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 06 Sep 2013, 01:28

Katiedot wrote:Hope you don't mind but I've just moved these posts to the thread we have for his car commercials.
Yes please anytime that's why I put it separate and now I know where the tread for them are. Thanks
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 02 Mar 2014, 03:40

Have some paper ads George did with Mercedes for China. There're two behind-the-scenes videos here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Sevens on Sun 02 Mar 2014, 05:01; edited 2 times in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 02 Mar 2014, 04:11

These are great Sevens, do you have a link for them sometimes I get them better from the source. Thanks so much.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 02 Mar 2014, 05:00

Mazy wrote:These are great Sevens, do you have a link for them sometimes I get them better from the source. Thanks so much.
Please wait for a couple of days when I'm able to post links I'll upload them to some place and give you the original images. Seems this site has compressed the high quality pics. The original ones are much larger. Razz 

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 02 Mar 2014, 05:11

Mazy wrote:These are great Sevens, do you have a link for them sometimes I get them better from the source. Thanks so much.
I remember the first time when I saw him on TV driving this Mercedes and dating that model, I was like "WOW!" The first ad worked very well, some fans in China even fell  in love with him just for this commercial! Then they got to know his movies...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 02 Mar 2014, 10:58

Sevens wrote:
Please wait for a couple of days when I'm able to post links I'll upload them to some place and give you the original images. Seems this site has compressed the high quality pics. The original ones are much larger. Razz 

Thanks sevens, great pictures....  I love you 

Maybe until you can post links you can add a link for example like this:

www (dot) clooneysopenhouse (dot) com 

So whoever wants to check the source can still do it. Just a suggestion.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 02 Mar 2014, 11:57

@Sevens Thank you so much.

dating that model, Sevens which model would that be, there were aa few, hahaha

Thanks why I'll never get a date not the model type.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 02 Mar 2014, 12:11

@Mazy, I don't quite understand your first sentence...would you explain that to me?
She's a famous model reportedly.They "date" just for business.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 02 Mar 2014, 12:21

His name in Chinese is "乔治George.克鲁尼Clooney" you can check it up on paper ads and the behind-the-scenes videos above.
Hope I'll meet him someday,teaching him how to write them.Or just send him a Chinese seal with his name in it.I know he's not that smart,haha. So just the seal...he can stamp his Chinese name wherever he wants! cheers 
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 02 Mar 2014, 13:51

@Nicky80
This site is his Douban page,full of his photos...more than 500p...I uploaded many of them...if you want the raw pics, just click this thing  then you'll get them.Bottom left corner:
movie.douban.com/celebrity/1054433/photos/

Last edited by Sevens on Sun 02 Mar 2014, 15:29; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 02 Mar 2014, 15:19

@Sevens I think Mazy was asking the name of the model. You said, "that model" and given that George has dated more than one woman who has modeled she was asking for her specific name.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 02 Mar 2014, 15:33

LornaDoone wrote:@Sevens I think Mazy was asking the name of the model.  You said, "that model" and given that George has dated more than one woman who has modeled she was asking for her specific name.

She's a Chinese model named 陈碧舸 Bonnie, born on March 3rd,1985. She lives in Beijing now. I think she flied to LA shooting this commercial with George. Lucky one! Very Happy
 这一切都原于梅赛德斯-奔驰,这一次在洛杉矶Beverly(比弗利)山庄奔驰的新一代形象大使George Clooney (乔治-克鲁尼)将携手中国超模陈碧舸一同拍摄全球电视广告,据说George Clooney(乔治-克鲁尼)看过众多女主角人选后,指定陈碧舸。这让陈碧舸成为唯一一个与George Clooney(乔治-克鲁尼)合作的中国超模(也是唯一的中国面孔)。广告拍摄将为期一周,第一天拍摄,Beverly(比弗利)山庄四周就布满全球各国的资深狗仔们。
I don't have time to translate all of that...It was reported that George picked her in person among many super models. Thus she became the first ever -and the only one so far-Chinese super model to work with George!

Last edited by Sevens on Mon 03 Mar 2014, 01:26; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 02 Mar 2014, 16:23

Thanks sevens, nice picture.

Google translation for the Chinese text under the picture

It all originally Mercedes - Benz, this time in Los Angeles, a new generation of ambassadors Beverly (Beverly) Hills Benz George Clooney (George - Clooney) will work together with China to shoot supermodel Chen Bi Ge global television advertising, it is said George Clooney (George - Clooney) after reading many female candidates, designated Chen Bi Ge. This allows Chen Bi Ge be the only one with George Clooney - Chinese supermodel Cooperation (George Clooney) (also the only Chinese faces). The week-long advertising shoot, the first day of shooting, Beverly (Beverly) Hills covered with fellow paparazzi around on countries around the world.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 02 Mar 2014, 16:32

By the way, here is the link of the website with the picture above with george and the Model

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 02 Mar 2014, 21:56

Look at the position of her left arm. Is she grabbing his bum back there? ! ! ! JK
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 02 Mar 2014, 23:11

@Sevens thank you so much for all your information I really appreciate it. I collect and save almost all information about George., except most girlfriends info. xxxx
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 03 Mar 2014, 01:32

Mazy wrote:@Sevens thank you so much for all your information I really appreciate it. I collect and save almost all information about George., except most girlfriends info. xxxx
Haha, I think it's not his girlfriends info Laughing Don't feel hurt. George likes woman with slim legs, which I don't have and won't have even I'm just over 20. So I'm done. Since he's older than my father!Shy...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 04 Mar 2014, 02:21

Raw pics:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 04 Mar 2014, 02:35

can't see pics...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 04 Mar 2014, 03:27

melbert wrote:can't see pics...
they're too large...how about this?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 04 Mar 2014, 11:58

thanks Sevens! they're perfect.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 04 Mar 2014, 13:52

nice thanks!!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 05 Mar 2014, 11:58

That's all...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 06 Mar 2014, 06:38

mmmmhh not sure if it's just me but the videos don't work for me. Can't even press play.....     scratch
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 06 Mar 2014, 06:54

@Nicky80 OK, I'll give you some Sina links:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 06 Mar 2014, 06:58

Thanks sevens, now I can watch them. Now I can also see the other videos too which I couldn't see before. Maybe it is was an internet problem on my side  Rolling Eyes 

Thanks sevens so much for posting it  (again)  Hug1
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 14 Apr 2014, 07:57

Laughing NOW YOU CAN USE THE FULL SCREEN EFFECT!

That's all...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5