George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient

+23
hathaross
PigPen
/
What Would He Say
melbert
Skeeter
Joanna
Katiedot
janieb
Doug Ross
Silje
Jenn
annemarie
jd68
Sevens
Hebe
Way2Old4Dis
LizzyNY
Alisonfan
Cece42
Nicky80
Donnamarie
party animal - not!
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 2 Empty Re: Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient

Post by Donnamarie Wed 07 Jan 2015, 18:27

Im not sure about this one ... Will they do interviews on the red carpet? George really knows this scene. And this will be the first official outing for the two in the US. He knows that people are really interested in Amal. I kinda lean towards him doing the red carpet with her and taking questions. Finally introduce her officially. She's the one who the press really wants to talk to and he knows it. The press will definitely want to know who she is wearing. So I guess I'm more inclined to think that they will do interviews. I'll be really disappointed if they don't.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 2 Empty Re: Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient

Post by Joanna Wed 07 Jan 2015, 18:35

I think there will be at least one interview.
George said "It's going to be fun. They'll be more interested in my wife and I understand that"

We've just got to wait and see. Concentrating
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 07 Jan 2015, 18:42

Wait and see sounds about right Jo but due to the time difference I'm sure I will wait and sleep lol!

Can't wait for lot of pics and Videos the next day.... Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 07 Jan 2015, 19:10

It's a tricky one for them. 

'Cos apart from anything else, it sets a precedent......what do you do the next time?

Over to Stan...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 07 Jan 2015, 19:15

...Do they do interviews with, say, Meryl Streep's husband (sculpture), Julianna Margulies' husband (lawyer), Tom Hanks' wife, etc etc. Only if they're actors or actresses I think.

It's Also His Nibs' evening. He's the one being honoured.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 07 Jan 2015, 19:50

The best thing she can do is answer the inevitable question about her dress (also accepting the no-brainer compliments), then deflect everything else with "I'm just happy to be here to support George in receiving this honor." or "I'm really proud of my husband for receiving this award." or something like that, and let George do the rest of the talking.

That's not her element, and I assume they're both smart and experienced enough to know to let George be the star of the show -- even if all eyes will be on her.

Can you imagine the number of cutaway shots to Amal there will be when George is on stage? Somebody should make it a drinking game.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 07 Jan 2015, 20:16

Way2Old4Dis wrote:The best thing she can do is answer the inevitable question about her dress (also accepting the no-brainer compliments), then deflect everything else with "I'm just happy to be here to support George in receiving this honor." or "I'm really proud of my husband for receiving this award." or something like that, and let George do the rest of the talking.

That's not her element, and I assume they're both smart and experienced enough to know to let George be the star of the show -- even if all eyes will be on her.

Can you imagine the number of cutaway shots to Amal there will be when George is on stage? Somebody should make it a drinking game.

I wish this could be ME saying that.  LOL!  I'm sure George would be delighted to have me there. I need a private jet Razz  tongue

Can't wait for Sunday and see George in his sexy suit    love1 love1
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 07 Jan 2015, 21:00

Nicky, I think the jet might be tied up making sure Amal has a sure-fire way to get the hell out of Dodge, however one says "Dodge" in Arabic.

I probably just committed an actionable offense.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 07 Jan 2015, 21:11

mmhhh language barrier  scratch

"however one says "Dodge" in Arabic"

I didn't get the joke.....damn..... Embarassed
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 07 Jan 2015, 21:18

Never mind. It's a very American-centric joke. "Get the hell out of Dodge" is a phrase meaning to make a hasty retreat from someplace (it goes back to the days of the wild times in settling the American west).

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 07 Jan 2015, 21:28

ah ok....One day I will be an expert for american jokes Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 07 Jan 2015, 22:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney Adds Cecil B. DeMille Award to His Weighty Resume

A lot of people in showbiz are rich and famous, but most of them have higher aspirations: They want to be George Clooney.

That’s not just because of his success, taste, humor and home in Italy’s Lake Como. Clooney knows how to handle the spotlight, yet maintain his privacy. But the real reason he is respected/idolized/envied is his ability to capitalize on his clout for things that matter.
His second film as director, “Good Night, and Good Luck” served notice to the industry that he wasn’t interested in just creating star vehicles but also in tackling big and timely topics.
In an entirely different arena, his work on behalf of various humanistic causes is a reminder that Hollywood activism can mean more than writing a check or hosting a fundraiser. Clooney supports many industry philanthropies; and on a global scale he brought attention to humanitarian crises like Darfur, Haiti, 9/11 and the 2004 Asian tsunami. At a time when most celebs are nervous about speaking up on hot-button issues, he has been vocal about topics ranging from Iraq to gay rights.
As if this weren’t enough, he has a reputation as a dependable worker and someone who can handle the weirdness of 21st-century celebrity. The fan-mags and tabloids were obsessed with his late-September wedding to Amal Alamuddin. During the preparations and immediately after the ceremony, “experts” who’ve never met him were speaking with authority about him, her and their relationship. Amid all the hoopla, he managed to ignore most of it. He can be cooperative with the media and ignore them, whichever is appropriate.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]George Clooney in “Good Night, and Good Luck”

For all these reasons, he’s a good choice for the Hollywood Foreign Press Assn.’s Cecil B. DeMille Award, which honors anyone who made a valuable contribution to the entertainment industry.
As HFPA president Theo Kingma told Variety, “It didn’t take us long to pick him. He is someone who’s made big contributions to both film and TV, and who is beloved by the industry. There is also the other George Clooney, a man who has used his platform to make us aware of places like Sudan. It’s an incredible combination.”
Some people get success too soon, and some get it too late. If it’s the former, they become jerks (or worse); if it’s the latter, they become mean.
Clooney seems to have gotten the balance right. He grew up with showbiz savvy, thanks to his father, broadcast journalist Nick Clooney and his role on “The Facts of Life.” When George Clooney became a star and heartthrob with NBC’s “ER” in 1994, he had been kicking around long enough to appreciate success and is always quick to point out that luck plays a role in any showbiz career.
Over the years, there have been jokes at his expense (targeted at everything from “Return of the Killer Tomatoes” through “Monuments Men”). Barry Adelman, exec producer of the Globes, points to last year’s ceremony with hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler (who will repeat their role on Jan. 11).
“One of the biggest laughs I’ve ever heard on an award show is when they did the George Clooney ‘Gravity’ joke,” says Adelman. “Clooney wasn’t there that night. But he was there the year before when Amy made out with him in the audience. They’re great friends. I’m really looking forward to this year; there should be a great chemistry between (the hosts) and George.”

George Clooney seems to have it all: looks, brains, talent, common sense — and that home in Lake Como.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 07 Jan 2015, 22:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Wed 07 Jan 2015, 22:12

party animal - not! wrote:...Do they do interviews with, say, Meryl Streep's husband (sculpture), Julianna Margulies' husband (lawyer), Tom Hanks' wife, etc etc. 

This people do interviews with their partners or they don't?

I wanna know who will present him the prize..

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeeter Wed 07 Jan 2015, 22:28

Cece42 wrote:HMM !!!! Where is the Mrs?
Mrs. probably trying on Dolce Gabana or Versace or something, teeth whitened, hair washed, trimmed, extended, colored etc. need to get it perfect on 11th, you know. Haha...

Skeeter
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 07 Jan 2015, 22:29

Doug Ross wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:...Do they do interviews with, say, Meryl Streep's husband (sculpture), Julianna Margulies' husband (lawyer), Tom Hanks' wife, etc etc. 

This people do interviews with their partners or they don't?

I wanna know who will present him the prize..

Me too, I hope it is Julianna Margulies Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Wed 07 Jan 2015, 22:35

I'm sure they will do interviews, she is loving the limelight.  She will have that phony little coy look, hold onto his hand and say how proud she is of her husband, as well she should be.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 07 Jan 2015, 23:30

One particular outlet has probably been promised an interview, but it may or may not be exclusive. It just means they're sure to get him, while the others will be jockeying for position. I'm guessing the Globes producers have made arrangements for George to talk to the NBC crew, since they're airing the show, though I have a feeling George is on the outs with NBC because of how they handled the Ann Curry firing.

On the other hand, being the 'free advertising' kind of guy he is, he might go with whoever CBS sends, since Showtime is a subsidiary of CBS, and he has the new show in the works.

But we'll see. George has his own favorites. AJ Calloway might get some face time, for instance. I'd love to see him walk up to some totally random fringe wannabe with Amal on his arm and start talking. :-)

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 08 Jan 2015, 00:04

like the BBC....! Amal has a few friends in presenters there who were at Danesfield House..

No, I have a feeling she'll be surrounded by his/their friends while he does most of the interviews - and quite a few of them will have been briefed by Stan about questions - and I think he'll spend a lot of time being protective, and might even have to tear himself away to be interviewed.....

He will have it all worked out already. He hates red carpets. Let's hope he enjoys it better with his wife there...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 08 Jan 2015, 02:40

If he hates red carpets he has always somehow managed to be his usual charming self. The real problem with red carpet interviews is the inability of the press to ask smart questions. I cringe sometimes when I'm watching the media slobber over celebrities and ask questions them the most inane questions. I think I could do a better job.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 08 Jan 2015, 03:49

A monkey sniffing his finger after scratching his ass is more intelligent that some of those idiots doing interviews on the red carpets.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 08 Jan 2015, 06:37

hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 08 Jan 2015, 14:32

I won't be able to see this...no doubt it will all be posted here....pleeeeeese.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 08 Jan 2015, 17:58

The GG Red Carpet will be broadcast on TV
in UK by E!.....starting at 11.0pm.

Yahooooo Sofa bounce Yahooooo
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by / Thu 08 Jan 2015, 18:05

The inevitable question at any red carpet is "Who are you wearing?" (I still find the "who" ridiculous). They even ask the men sometimes! And I think they will do some interviews. I sure hope so for Giuliana, otherwise she'll be devastated!

/
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 08 Jan 2015, 18:39

Jo, am I right in thinking that E! is on Murdoch tv?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 08 Jan 2015, 19:42

party animal - not! wrote:Jo, am I right in thinking that E! is on Murdoch tv?

Do you mean Sky ? I don't know as we have Virgin Cable.
I just trailed through all the channels that we have and found it.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 08 Jan 2015, 21:31

Codexchick wrote:The inevitable question at any red carpet is "Who are you wearing?" (I still find the "who" ridiculous). They even ask the men sometimes! And I think they will do some interviews. I sure hope so for Giuliana, otherwise she'll be devastated!
According to E!, Joan Rivers initiated asking that question.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 09 Jan 2015, 02:30

Don and Julianna will be presenting the Cecil B. DeMille award to George.  At least that's what ET said tonight.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 09 Jan 2015, 06:32

Coolio  It is in the Internet now too. I love to see Julianna Margulies and George together on stage Yahooooo

Don Cheadle, Julianna Margulies to present George Clooney with DeMille Award at Golden Globes

Brooke Anderson uncovers the news that Don Cheadle and Julianna Margulies will be presenting George Clooney with the honorary Cecil B. DeMille Award at Sunday's Golden Globe Awards. Theo Kingma, president of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, confirms the details while rolling out the red carpet for this weekend's arrivals. She also interviews Tina Fey, who admits that she and co-host Amy Poehler are not quite ready for the live program yet: "We have no tricks up our sleeves. We haven't written the show yet. We're going to start meeting. What is today? Tuesday? It's Wednesday? We'll start meeting tonight." Entertainment Tonight

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Fri 09 Jan 2015, 13:10

Awesome!

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 09 Jan 2015, 14:07

Coolio

Great. Both know George really well. Can wait to hear they will have to say about their dear friend.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 09 Jan 2015, 15:30

Very cool. Cheadle knows him not only from them working together, but also from being founders of Not On Our Watch. Great selections. Should be a touching moment.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 09 Jan 2015, 16:36

I am waiting for the Fey/Poehler line that goes something like.......

'and Lord Hollywood is here.......with his lawyer.......' (just as starters of course)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 09 Jan 2015, 16:51

party animal - not! wrote:I am waiting for the Fey/Poehler line that goes something like.......

'and Lord Hollywood is here.......with his lawyer.......' (just as starters of course)
Too funny.  Accurate.. but funny!!!!  LOL LOL LOL

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 09 Jan 2015, 17:11

party animal - not! wrote:I am waiting for the Fey/Poehler line that goes something like.......

Laughing  Laughing

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Fri 09 Jan 2015, 17:33

As I asked, wanted and predicted: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Julianna Margulies, Don Cheadle to present George Clooney with his Cecil B. DeMille Award at the Golden Globes

cheers cheers cheers cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

George Clooney may have left the world of television behind for movie stardom long ago, but someone from his small screen past will be on hand to dole out his big honor at the Golden Globes this weekend. The Globes have revealed to EW that Clooney’s ER co-star and love interest Julianna Margulies will present the actor with his Cecil B. DeMille Award. Doug Ross and Carol Hathaway, together again. Don Cheadle, Clooney’s co-star in the Ocean’s movies, will co-present the award with Margulies.

The Good Wife star is herself a nominee Sunday in the Best Actress in a TV Series, Drama category.
EW can also reveal that Jack Black, Benedict Cumberbatch, and Sienna Miller are joining the already long list of presenters at the show. Cumberbatch is also a nominee for his work in The Imitation Game, while Miller appears in the nominated film Foxcatcher.
The Hollywood Foreign Press Association has previously announced that Matthew McConaughey, Meryl Streep, Lupita Nyong’o, Gwyneth Paltrow, former Globes host Ricky Gervais, and more are among those handing out awards at the show, which airs Sunday, Jan. 11 at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.

---------------

I will be stuck at the screen waiting that glorious moment !!! Very Happy
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 09 Jan 2015, 18:30

Wonderful!  Best combination of people to present the award to George!  Love it!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 09 Jan 2015, 18:31

Glad to read your posts, Lorna.  Missed you.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 09 Jan 2015, 18:41

A great flashback of George at the GG.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 09 Jan 2015, 20:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Fri 09 Jan 2015, 18:51

Julianna Margulies to Present ER Costar George Clooney with Cecil B. DeMille Award at 2015 Golden Globes Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Julianna Margulies will present her former ER costar George Clooney with the Cecil B. DeMille Award at the 2015 Golden Globes on Sunday, Jan. 11 -- get the details! Credit: Ida Mae Astute/ABC via Getty Images; Michael Kovac/Getty Images for Variety
Carol and Doug are reuniting! Julianna Margulies is set to present the Cecil B. DeMille Award to her former ER costar George Clooney at the 2015 Golden Globes on Sunday, Jan. 11.

Clooney and Margulies have been longtime friends since first meeting on set of NBC's medical drama in the early '90s. A favorite TV couple for many, Clooney played womanizing pediatrician Doug Ross on the long-standing series opposite Margulies' Nurse Carol Hathaway. Clooney left the show after five seasons in 1998, with Margulies leaving in 2000.
This will be Clooney's first awards show appearance since his star-studded Venice nuptials to Amal Alamuddin in September. He's been nominated 13 times by the HFPA, including a nod for his ER role in 1996. In years past, he's won Golden Globes for his performances in The Descendants, O Brother, Where Art Thou?, and Syriana

According to Variety, Don Cheadle will also be on hand to present Clooney with the lifetime achievement honor. Previous recipients include Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, Morgan Freeman, Robert De Niro, Jodie Foster, and Woody Allen.

The 72nd Golden Globes will air live from the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills at 8 p.m. EST on NBC.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 09 Jan 2015, 20:32

Great line! Love it. And oh so true.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 10 Jan 2015, 00:57

Thank goodness for you tube !!! Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 10 Jan 2015, 20:43

Why George Clooney Shouldn’t Accept the Cecil B. DeMille Award

George Clooney (image: Nicolas Genin); Cecil DeMille

Academy Award winning actor George Clooney (Syriana, The Descendants, O Brother, Where Art Thou?) will receive the Cecil B. DeMille Award at the Gold Globes on Sunday, January 11. His former co-stars Julianna Margulies (ER) and Don Cheadle (the Ocean’s franchise) will present the award to Clooney. The award is given to those who offer “outstanding contributions” to the entertainment world. Woody Allen, Jodie Foster and Morgan Freeman were the last three to win the award. So what did the film director and producer DeMille do to deserve having an award named after him?
Cecil B. DeMille is best known for his films The Ten Commandments (1923), which is the seventh highest-grossing film of all-time (adjusted for inflation), Cleopatra (1932), and The Greatest Show on Earth (1952). He was also known as a lifelong conservative Republican activist and a devout Christian. His beliefs were reflected in his films. As critic Pauline Kael wrote in The New Yorker in 1970: De Mille is “a sanctimonious manipulator – [he] used to satisfy the voyeuristic needs of the God-abiding by showing them what they were missing by being good and then soothe them by showing them the terrible punishments they escaped by being good.” Clooney is a proud liberal who has lent his star power to many causes. If DeMille were alive today, let’s just say Clooney wouldn’t bring him to the next powwow at the Council on Foreign Relations.

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 10 Jan 2015, 21:41

So why did they name an award after him?
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 10 Jan 2015, 22:01

Pass

Table setting for tomorrow

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 11 Jan 2015, 11:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 10 Jan 2015, 22:40

Same table of Don and Bill, amazing.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 10 Jan 2015, 22:53

As Juliana is presenting George with his award....
here's something to revive memories.....

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 11 Jan 2015, 00:43

Thanks for that pic.

Sadly Julianna will be on another table ´cause she is in a TV category. 

I am so excited for tomorrow!!!! cheers I can´t wait to see Julianna nad him together again
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 11 Jan 2015, 01:07

2. The longest segment, which is scheduled to last nine minutes and 30 seconds, will be the presentation of the Cecil B. DeMille Award to George Clooney.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 11 Jan 2015, 01:12

Joanna, I love that scene. Thanks for that. I may have to watch a little ER tonight as a warm-up to tomorrow night. This has been a Clooney weekend. Watched Learherheads last night. Not my fav movie with George but I'll watch anything with him. I'm on a roll!

Also love that Don and Bill are at the same table. Think there will be a fair amount of drinking going on.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next