George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient

+23
hathaross
PigPen
/
What Would He Say
melbert
Skeeter
Joanna
Katiedot
janieb
Doug Ross
Silje
Jenn
annemarie
jd68
Sevens
Hebe
Way2Old4Dis
LizzyNY
Alisonfan
Cece42
Nicky80
Donnamarie
party animal - not!
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 3 Empty Re: Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient

Post by hathaross Sun 11 Jan 2015, 01:20

9.30 minutes? Wow Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Great!! We can hear a lot of things from Julianna and Don about him Very Happy And George about their friends
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 3 Empty Golden Globes Awards 2015, January 11, 2015

Post by party animal - not! Sun 11 Jan 2015, 10:25

Theo Kingma twitter:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 11 Jan 2015, 11:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient - Page 3 Empty Re: Golden Globe Awards' reception celebrating George Clooney as Cecil B. DeMille Award recipient

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 11 Jan 2015, 10:58

would have been nice if they could spell her name right!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 11 Jan 2015, 11:38

Merged threads
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 11 Jan 2015, 11:41

hathaross wrote:9.30 minutes? Wow Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Great!! We can hear a lot of things from Julianna and Don about him Very Happy And George about their friends

Coolio  Can't wait to see it.

Do you think he gets the Award by the end of the Show? Not sure if I can stay awake that Long. Stupid time difference. Wish he would get it at the beginning Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 11 Jan 2015, 12:05

Nicky, I think it's about half way through - Jodie Foster's was in 2013.........hard to know, especially with other surprise stuff. Some of the clues given on th Globes website seem to suggest a few different twists e g Steven Hawking maybe ???

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 11 Jan 2015, 12:07

Yeah, I think it is at the end....I am planning to watch the show but it will be very late for me too, so I don´t know what I´m gonna do. 

So Amal has also her ID cardboard ?? I´ve been thinking about it these days and they finally made it.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 11 Jan 2015, 12:16

I just checked and on German TV they will start live the Show at 2am. Oh Boy....I think i will not make it. Sad  I hope the red carpet will be way earlier then that.
So that i at least can see one pic before I go to sleep.....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 11 Jan 2015, 12:28

Poor Nicky. I'd better get to bed earlier this night 
in order to catch up with the show live 9am the next day.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cyntia Sun 11 Jan 2015, 13:07

The pciture with the wrong card table has been removed on Twitter .... Very Happy

cyntia
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 11 Jan 2015, 13:18

Interesting. It's five o'clock in the morning there!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 11 Jan 2015, 16:59

The next mrs clooney wrote:would have been nice if they could spell her name right!

Yes....or just print Amal Clooney as she's calling herself now !

Me thinks someone has cocked up big time.... oopsie Shit hits the fan
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 08 Jan 2016, 18:06

Dear Readers, Posters and George.....If George received this last year, will he present this year....

I need to timetable my beauty sleep.....Last year I had to stay up....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulips Fri 08 Jan 2016, 20:20

i don't think George will even be attending the awards. The previous Cecil B. Award winner does not present the award to the recipient the following year.

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3