George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George and Amal Clooney's Date Night at Soho House in West Hollywood EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George and Amal Clooney's Date Night at Soho House in West Hollywood EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal Clooney's Date Night at Soho House in West Hollywood EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George and Amal Clooney's Date Night at Soho House in West Hollywood EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George and Amal Clooney's Date Night at Soho House in West Hollywood EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George and Amal Clooney's Date Night at Soho House in West Hollywood EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal Clooney's Date Night at Soho House in West Hollywood EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal Clooney's Date Night at Soho House in West Hollywood EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal Clooney's Date Night at Soho House in West Hollywood EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal Clooney's Date Night at Soho House in West Hollywood

+11
Silje
LornaDoone
hathaross
Doug Ross
Joanna
What Would He Say
Nicky80
Donnamarie
Sevens
party animal - not!
Way2Old4Dis
15 posters

Go down

George and Amal Clooney's Date Night at Soho House in West Hollywood Empty Re: George and Amal Clooney's Date Night at Soho House in West Hollywood

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 07 Dec 2014, 01:20

Skeeter wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:No goatee/'stache. So either he grew it for fun, or the Coens saw it and decided to go with a clean-shaven George.

Wonder if Amal is staying in LA for the duration of the shoot, since George gets to go home every night.
 Don't think so, she probably went back to work.

An associate of mine in LA says he saw the two of them out last night in West Hollywood. So I guess they're doing the one travels/one works thing. BTW, he said they looked like an "old married couple, like best friends who have fun together."

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George and Amal Clooney's Date Night at Soho House in West Hollywood Empty Re: George and Amal Clooney's Date Night at Soho House in West Hollywood

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Dec 2014, 01:42

Confirmation, Waytoo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George and Amal Clooney's Date Night at Soho House

Newlyweds George and Amal Clooney stepped out last night in West Hollywood.
The couple, married a little over two months ago in Italy, were spotted at Soho House.
The two were first seen at the bar in the garden area, where it looked like the Oscar-winner was enjoying a beer and his attorney wife sipped on some wine.
Amal was wearing a "cute black dress" and George looked "as dapper as ever in a jacket," an onlooker tells me.
They were then joined by another couple before taking their seats for dinner.

"At one point, she rested her hand on top of his," the source said.
 All four left the members-only club at about 9:30 p.m.
George and Amal swapped vows in late September in Italy at Venice's Aman Candal Grande Hotel in front of family and friends including Matt Damon, Bill Murray, John Krasinski, Emily Blunt and Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour.
Amal wore a custom-made gown by Oscar de la Renta.
About a month later, Amal's parents, Ramzi and Baria Alamuddin, hosted a lavish celebration at the Danefield House Hotel and Spa in Marlowe-on-Thames in southeast England.
George was spotted on Thursday in downtown Los Angeles filming Joel and Ethan Coen's latest comedy Hail, Caesar! The actor was dressed in a hilarious gladiator costume complete with a Caesar haircut.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 07 Dec 2014, 11:40; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 07 Dec 2014, 01:50

Cool. The guy also said that he and his friend had a clear shot for a perfect close-up pic of them, and his friend was ready to take it, but he stopped her, and he would swear that George gave him a quick 'thanks for that' nod.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Dec 2014, 01:51

Lovely venue for them - or anyone I guess. Members only.

Wasn't it the plqce they were first seen at on the night of their engagement?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Dec 2014, 01:59

Love the roof garden

Yes please!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 07 Dec 2014, 02:00

OK so he films Hail Caesar in LA and will film Hack Attack in London 
which means Amal could always be with him during shootings.
Though Money Monster may have to be shot in NY?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Dec 2014, 02:17

Yep, could be, and I think in between they'll figure out her work commitments too and he'll be there for her too.

I'm sure that there'll be times they're apart but I bet it'll only be for a short time

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

George and Amal Clooney's Date Night at Soho House in West Hollywood Empty George and Amal Clooney's Date Night at Soho House in West Hollywood

Post by Donnamarie Sun 07 Dec 2014, 02:58

It could be that she will spend the rest of the year with him in LA and try to work from there with maybe flying back to London when needed. Would think that George would like to spend Christmas in Cabo so her staying with him in LA while he films Hail Caesar and then they can head to Cabo together for the holiday. Of course they always surprise us so we'll see. She did say that they were planning to go to Greece soon when she was in Athens.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 07 Dec 2014, 11:47

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Cool. The guy also said that he and his friend had a clear shot for a perfect close-up pic of them, and his friend was ready to take it, but he stopped her, and he would swear that George gave him a quick 'thanks for that' nod.

Coolio  must be hard to resist and not to take a Picture.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 07 Dec 2014, 11:53

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
Skeeter wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:No goatee/'stache. So either he grew it for fun, or the Coens saw it and decided to go with a clean-shaven George.

Wonder if Amal is staying in LA for the duration of the shoot, since George gets to go home every night.
 Don't think so, she probably went back to work.

An associate of mine in LA says he saw the two of them out last night in West Hollywood. So I guess they're doing the one travels/one works thing. BTW, he said they looked like an "old married couple, like best friends who have fun together."

Gosh Way......you should be a Hollywood reporter yourself! Sounding more and more like one hahaha. Don't go paparazzi on us Wink
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 07 Dec 2014, 12:00

It's good that they can go out without
the cameras flashing.
Nice report Way2..... Thank you. Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 07 Dec 2014, 12:03

Yes good that they can go out withour cameras flashing. But surprising too for LA. I thought TMZ is everywhere   Razz  especially knowing George and Amal are in town.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Dec 2014, 13:28

Well, I think Way2's friend was very wise. He would probably have been kicked out of SohoHouse and lost his membership if he'd had anything to do with taking pix in there. It's that sort of a place.

It is interesting that no one like TMZ covers things like that from there - different entrances, underground car park maybe

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 07 Dec 2014, 16:31

If my 'friend' has a membership at SoHo House, he has a lot of explaining to do after he's conned me into doing free or lowball work for him.

He and his ex-girlfriend/still business partner were waiting to have a dinner meeting, with someone I'm assuming has the membership.

But it's nice that George and Amal were able to have a night out without pictures being circulated all over the place. At least, I haven't seen any...

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 07 Dec 2014, 16:45

Way2, what's your job?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 07 Dec 2014, 17:00

I'm a spec writer, which means I spend an inordinate amount of time writing things that I think people should buy but no one knows exists.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 08 Dec 2014, 16:50

The photos

Rumors of expending but it´s just the pose Amal has on that pic.

George´s looking great Very Happy Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He looks sexier with the ring I love you Not worthy
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 08 Dec 2014, 17:10

Looks like Michael Heslov with them to me

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 08 Dec 2014, 17:21

Little confused by the title. Wouldn't a "date night" be something that those who are not married are having? Or perhaps those with children who need to get away from the darling little buggers for a night?

To me what George and Amal had was dinner together - outside of their home. Can't be "dating" if yer already married.

Least that's how I see it.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 08 Dec 2014, 18:11

party animal - not! wrote:Looks like Michael Heslov with them to me

Which one is Michael pan ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 08 Dec 2014, 18:18

The other guy in a jacket and his wife is just behind Amal in trousers and a silky top and trench coat.

For a minute I thought she looked like Carol Radziwill.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 08 Dec 2014, 18:21

George looks great. His hair is definitely shorter. Obviously for Hail Caesar. I like it a bit shorter. And love the black shirt with the charcoal gray suit.

Thanks hathross!

Michael is the guy right in front of George in the last pic.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 08 Dec 2014, 18:26

OMG...George looks so sexy and even young again.
Amal looks great too. Glad they're enjoying themselves with friends.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 08 Dec 2014, 18:28

DM:s link have more pics. Have posted that on the pregnancy thread as well. 

George and Amal Clooney deny pregnancy rumours after night out sparks baby speculation

George and Amal Clooney have denied reports they are expecting a baby together. 

Social media was alive with speculation that Amal was pregnant today after an American showbusiness website ran pictures of her at an LA hotspot with what looked like a growing bump.

However, a spokesperson for the couple has confirmed to MailOnline that she is not expecting their child.

'Amal Clooney is not pregnant,' Stan Rosenfield said. 

Something to tell us? Amal Clooney sparked pregnancy rumours when she was pictured leaving Soho House in West Hollywood with her husband George
Covering up? The 36-year-old wore a short black dress with a loose-fitting white jacket over the top

TMZ had noted: 'Coats generally don't hang out from your body, and the placement of her hands adds fuel to the fire.'  

Amal, 36, and George, 53, were pictured leaving Soho House in West Hollywood at the weekend along with a small entourage. 

She looked incredibly chic in a longline white jacket which had a baggy sleeve detail and was worn over a black mini dress and high heels.

Barely able to take the smile from her face, the lovely lady carefully carried a maroon velvet clutch bag straight in front of her tummy, as well as her iPhone.  

Radiant: The lawyer looked happy and serene as she waited with her man in the car park 

Elegant: She wore a layered black lace dress and a statement necklace on the night  

Keeping quiet: With her velvet clutch bag strategically placed on her tummy - Amal appeared a little self-conscious (left) while her husband looked dapper in black (right) 

From the side, Amal looked as though she had a bump in her elegant ensemble

With her raven locks tucked behind one ear, kept her make-up simple save for a slick of berry coloured lipstick. 

Her new and dashing husband looked incredibly smart in a black suit complete with shirt - he had the top two couple of buttons open on his shirt. 

Fans and followers of the couple became excited on social media as it was originally speculated that the couple were expecting a child together, following the release of their night out pictures. 

One fan wrote on Twitter that 'George Clooney's getting on and likely'll want 2 clone himself and his wife's biological clock's ticking'. 

Happy couple: The famous twosome couldn't stop smiling as they emerged from the building with friends

Easy going: The happy lady embraced a friend and looked super happy as she did so 
Having fun: The group appeared to be in high spirits as they talked amongst themselves before leaving 

Another suggested that the lawyer may have had a big lunch, 'or there's a baby Clooney on the way'.

According to US Weekly, Amal's father, Ramzi Alamuddin is keen for the couple to have children together and made that fact quite clear at the couple's wedding. 

'Now it’s time for grandchildren,' he reportedly told the crowd, although there's no word on how the couple responded to the suggestion.

What a hoot! George appeared to be the life and soul of the group as he got everyone giggling 

Fashion forward: She tottered around in sky high heels as she walked around the car park 

Stick with me: The 53-year-old appeared happy as he kept a close eye on his beautiful wife 
Lots to smile about: George indulged in a spot of laughter as he talked to one of his friends 

However, George said back in 2011 that fatherhood wasn't for him - but he did say that marriage wasn't either. 

He told Australia's Daily Telegraph newspaper, 'I've always known fatherhood wasn't for me. 

'Raising kids is a huge commitment and has to be your top priority. For me, that priority is my work. That's why I'll never get married again.'  

The couple married on September 27 in front of family and a host of celebrity pals in Venice, Italy.

The bride wore a custom-made off-the-shoulder Oscar de la Renta French lace wedding dress with a veil while George chose his favourite designer, Giorgio Armani, to create his tuxedo. 

Honeymoon phase: The new husband of Amal Alamuddin is clearly still feeling blissful and loved-up
Content: Still smiling, Amal gracefully climbed into the car as she joined her husband of three months 
Back home? The handsome actor climbed into his car as his evening came to a close
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 08 Dec 2014, 18:49

His hair is darker, but I think it's more the cut. He looks so much better in a layered style, instead of the smoothed, slick, 'suave' look.

Wonder when we'll see Amal carrying a bag of groceries out of Whole Foods... Gotta kill some time doing wifey stuff in Studio City while the hubby is on set.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 08 Dec 2014, 19:01

I knew TMZ had to be somewhere hehehe Thanks for the pics everyone.

George looks great. Most be work Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 08 Dec 2014, 19:04

Looks better with no sideburns...or shorter ones

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 08 Dec 2014, 19:44

from hathaross TMZ link

lucky group to meet him in the parking Garage hehe

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 08 Dec 2014, 20:29

Lovely set of pictures....Thank you George !

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 08 Dec 2014, 20:36

Married couples have date night too there is no difference really it's just going out together.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 08 Dec 2014, 21:08

Before my husband and I had kids we had date night no. 1 and date night no.2 every weekend but after kids we were lucky to get any date night during the month Sad
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 08 Dec 2014, 21:29

"Date night" is what the press called it. They're two newly-married and child-free people who travel all the time. Their whole life together is a date. I'm sure they just call it "eating out."

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Tue 09 Dec 2014, 00:29

Way2Old4Dis wrote:His hair is darker, but I think it's more the cut. He looks so much better in a layered style, instead of the smoothed, slick, 'suave' look.

Wonder when we'll see Amal carrying a bag of groceries out of Whole Foods... Gotta kill some time doing wifey stuff in Studio City while the hubby is on set.

I'm sure she is shopping, but I doubt we will ever see her shopping at Whole Foods.  I'm sure they have help to do all the wifey things around the house, she doesn't strike me as the type to mop floors and clean toilets.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 09 Dec 2014, 01:06

I'm not a fan of some of Amal's outfits, but I lust after her coat/jacket wardrobe.

I was thinking that we haven't seen George out just with friends since before Amal.  There'd always be shots of him out alone with Grant or Rande or whoever when he was dating other women, but since Mrs. Clooney came along, it seems like she's always included.  That's nice, and maybe an indication his friends really do like her. And that he really enjoys her company as well. Notice there's not much of the dragging her behind him to the car with Amal, just taking their time strolling out, lingering with friends, not getting cranky about the photogs.  They really do seem happy and content with each other, IMO.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 09 Dec 2014, 01:08

He's had an outing with Grant, I believe, before he went back over for the Baria party in October.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 09 Dec 2014, 01:12

Missed that one.  There was that one lonely lunch alone in London, but I imagined that was because the Mrs. was working.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 09 Dec 2014, 01:14

He spent time with Grant And Rande before going to London. I do think they are happy and enjoy being together.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down