George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
According to some tweets George has been apparently seen at Soho house EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
According to some tweets George has been apparently seen at Soho house EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
According to some tweets George has been apparently seen at Soho house EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
According to some tweets George has been apparently seen at Soho house EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
According to some tweets George has been apparently seen at Soho house EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
According to some tweets George has been apparently seen at Soho house EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
According to some tweets George has been apparently seen at Soho house EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
According to some tweets George has been apparently seen at Soho house EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
According to some tweets George has been apparently seen at Soho house EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

According to some tweets George has been apparently seen at Soho house

5 posters

Go down

According to some tweets George has been apparently seen at Soho house Empty According to some tweets George has been apparently seen at Soho house

Post by laetval Sun 30 Sep 2012, 15:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sabina ‏@lovemeansRK
@kgirl1899 he's actually tweeted about George Clooney being in the soho then someone in the fandom asked him if he saw RK & confirmed it

2 hkarlyn♥RK ‏@kat_al21
imagine RK and George Clooney dancing gangnam style atsoho.#robstenatSoHohouse

2 hsolstice_88 ‏@solstice_88
@_EnglishMuffin_ guy says that he saw RK at Soho and GeorgeClooney was there at a dinner party

2 hRob.Kristen.FTW ‏@SashaKrisbian27
Another RK sighting at SoHo house! George Clooney's dinner party or something. And the guy said they're there all the time :3

3 hlostslippers ‏@lostslippers
@KStew4life someone supposedly spotted r/k having dinner w/ friends in soho. george clooney was there as well.

3 hsabina ‏@lovemeansRK
Lolz! At that guy who saw RK in soho and keep on insisting he's aGeorge Clooney fan.

3 hkarlyn♥RK ‏@kat_al21
aw.George Clooney??!!!Soho house?!.can someone verify this sightings already??.im gonna dieeeee!
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

According to some tweets George has been apparently seen at Soho house Empty Re: According to some tweets George has been apparently seen at Soho house

Post by silly girl Sun 30 Sep 2012, 15:24

Hey Laetval I was just reading all of them too---you got here first....these tweeters are more concerned with RP than GC....they are too funny. GC was probably there. RP and KS fans make our little comments seem sane lol

Laughing

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

According to some tweets George has been apparently seen at Soho house Empty Re: According to some tweets George has been apparently seen at Soho house

Post by party animal - not! Sun 30 Sep 2012, 15:32

Interesting. Soho House is a private club, isn't it?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 30 Sep 2012, 15:59

Yes it is a private club....for people in the arts, media and fashion industries. Hard to get photos there.

wikipedia:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 30 Sep 2012, 16:12

Notoriously difficult to get membership......tweethoax?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 30 Sep 2012, 16:51

Poosibly, but if I remember rightly, Soho House is the place where you can have lunch with George in October in that auction for charity so it's not impossible.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 30 Sep 2012, 16:56

Actually, I think it was just that Josh Sallee that was there and all those other twits are Twihards and picked up that RP was there. However, I believe I saw something on one of the entertainment sites that Kristen was in Europe? Who knows for sure, as we've had false twits before.

Yes Katie, you are correct.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down