George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Kiss During Romantic Dinner in Italy—See Their PDA Pics! - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Kiss During Romantic Dinner in Italy—See Their PDA Pics! - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Kiss During Romantic Dinner in Italy—See Their PDA Pics! - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Kiss During Romantic Dinner in Italy—See Their PDA Pics! - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Kiss During Romantic Dinner in Italy—See Their PDA Pics! - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Kiss During Romantic Dinner in Italy—See Their PDA Pics! - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Kiss During Romantic Dinner in Italy—See Their PDA Pics! - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Kiss During Romantic Dinner in Italy—See Their PDA Pics! - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Kiss During Romantic Dinner in Italy—See Their PDA Pics! - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Kiss During Romantic Dinner in Italy—See Their PDA Pics!

+31
jd68
happycat
fava
monaco
Alisonfan
Missa
isogotit
What Would He Say
PigPen
catwoman
Silje
Picachu
LornaDoone
Cece42
Mazy
hathaross
Jenn
amaretti
Joanna
lionheart
Way2Old4Dis
premiere
LizzyNY
louisvillelaura
annemarie
melbert
party animal - not!
Sevens
Katiedot
The next mrs clooney
Nicky80
35 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Kiss During Romantic Dinner in Italy—See Their PDA Pics! - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Kiss During Romantic Dinner in Italy—See Their PDA Pics!

Post by Cece42 Thu 14 Aug 2014, 23:16

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Probably more upper thigh/crotch vicinity.
I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING, GLAD SOMEONE ELSE THOUGHT THE SAME. OH LA LA

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Kiss During Romantic Dinner in Italy—See Their PDA Pics! - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Kiss During Romantic Dinner in Italy—See Their PDA Pics!

Post by happycat Thu 14 Aug 2014, 23:58

Did anyone notice in the kissing photo that in one her hair is in a ponytail & in another her hair is down?
happycat
happycat
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 15 Aug 2014, 00:01

happycat wrote:Did anyone notice in the kissing photo that in one her hair is in a ponytail & in another her hair is down?

Maybe she took off her glasses and tossed her head.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 15 Aug 2014, 00:14

Definitely a pony in some pics and down in other pics.

Last edited by theminis on Fri 15 Aug 2014, 01:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to fix the title)
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 15 Aug 2014, 00:30

Hi folks

Need to lock this thread until katie can fix something I messed up royally. Sorry about that.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 15 Aug 2014, 08:18

ok, thread unlocked.  Thanks for fixing, Lorna.

Bamboochacha is now permanently banned.  I don't think we need any more of her racist hate comments here. My sincere apologies to everyone who read what she wrote. These small minded, offensive, bigoted comments aren't what we're about on this site.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 15 Aug 2014, 08:29

Glad I didn't read them...unfortunately this thread was locked two minutes beofore I visited COH today...thought something serious may have happened and we'd lost half of the posts. Thanks Katie and Lorna for making this thread normal.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 15 Aug 2014, 08:49

Thank you Lorna & Katie for your housekeeping.
 flower 

This forum is a pleasure to come to day & night and I didn't like the stuff that was written about George and his future wife either.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 15 Aug 2014, 12:00

Give Flowers Thanks Lorna and Katie. I'm really glad you keep that kind of stuff off this forum. Sadly, I'm sure she'll find someplace else to post her ugly thoughts. I'm just glad it won't be here!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 15 Aug 2014, 12:32

Katiedot wrote:ok, thread unlocked.  Thanks for fixing, Lorna.

Bamboochacha is now permanently banned.  I don't think we need any more of her racist hate comments here.  My sincere apologies to everyone who read what she wrote.  These small minded, offensive, bigoted comments aren't what we're about on this site.

Cool.

You guys are a lot more patient than I am.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 15 Aug 2014, 15:14

He's already acting married .  Wonder if he did the "steal a bite" with all the others?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 15 Aug 2014, 15:36

She was checking her phone??? NO NO NO.  Sorry to be such a nit picker ( but I am).  Please leave your cell phones at the door.  I don't care if she is that important and needs to be accessible 24/7.  Rude Rude Rude when you're at a restaurant.  Can you tell.. I am to cell phones what Joan Crawford was to wire hangers!! 

For those of you unfamiliar with the movie Mommy Dearest (based on the book of the same title written by Crawford's adopted daughter), J Crawford hated wire coat hangers.  One one scene in the movie, she finds one in a closet and screams NO WIRE HANGERS!!!!!

PS... they weren't alone at the table. Look again at the photos.  I know I'm beating this to death, but I have a thing about public manners.  I feel bad for those at their table and surrounding tables that had to watch this.  Bad Form George and Amal.   floggingadeadhorse   I promise not to comment further.  I'll just bang my head against the wall until he regains his social graces.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Fri 15 Aug 2014, 16:01

You can't read an evening by a handful of random photos. Maybe Amal was taking a photo with her phone. Maybe she was receive a text/call when the boat/car would be ready for them to leave. Maybe she was expecting an important text.

As for previous comments about a PDA in public, it depends on the context. If they were smooching all night I would agree it was in bad taste. But perhaps their dinner companions just made a toast to the upcoming wedding or one member of the happy couple just told a sweet story and it was appropriate. We will never know the details of the evening, nor should we.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 15 Aug 2014, 16:30

One final comment...then RIP.  It's not just the smooch.  It's the head on the shoulder, cuddling, sharing food.  Do it at home kids.

Well, it did get him alot of additional publicity, from a man who insists he keeps his private life private.  Lying  LOL!  LOL!  LOL! 
  Fini.  The end.  Time for my medication!! LOL

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 15 Aug 2014, 17:24

Please the thanks goes to theminis - she fixed the royal mess i made of it! So a BIG thanks to her!!

Give Flowers
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 15 Aug 2014, 17:25

jd68 wrote:You can't read an evening by a handful of random photos. Maybe Amal was taking a photo with her phone. Maybe she was receive a text/call when the boat/car would be ready for them to leave. Maybe she was expecting an important text.

As for previous comments about a PDA in public, it depends on the context. If they were smooching all night I would agree it was in bad taste. But perhaps their dinner companions just made a toast to the upcoming wedding or one member of the happy couple just told a sweet story and it was appropriate.  We will never know the details of the evening, nor should we.

Now, now jd68 don't be giving anyone any ideas!

I'll take as many "none of your damn business" details that I can get.

HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 15 Aug 2014, 17:57

happycat wrote:Did anyone notice in the kissing photo that in one her hair is in a ponytail & in another her hair is down?
I wondered about that too, but looking at the photos, they're taken at slightly different times (see the wine glass to George's left - empty in the pony tail shots, half full in the hair down shots, and also in some shots George has his hand on her lap and in others he doesn't). I guess the couple snuggled a little, moved apart, she put her hair up (maybe it was getting windy? Maybe it was annoying her?), then they kissed again.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 15 Aug 2014, 19:53

party animal - not! wrote:Okay, it looks like E! bought them from Chi magazine ( and Elisabetta's editor friend)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The weekly directed by Alfonso Signorini publishes an extensive article on the evening began with a dinner hosted by the plaintiff for a group of friends and finished with a romantic tête-à-tête between Clooney and Amal, were seated at the table to exchange kisses and cuddles even after dinner was over and the guests had gone home. In particular, the actor has repeatedly stroked the belly of the bride fueling suspicions of a possible pregnancy.

Pigpen - they "exchange kisses and cuddles even after dinner was over and the guests had gone home." Does that make you feel any better? Very Happy 

LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 15 Aug 2014, 20:05

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
Katiedot wrote:ok, thread unlocked.  Thanks for fixing, Lorna.

Bamboochacha is now permanently banned.  I don't think we need any more of her racist hate comments here.  My sincere apologies to everyone who read what she wrote.  These small minded, offensive, bigoted comments aren't what we're about on this site.

Cool.

You guys are a lot more patient than I am.
You showed your impatience W2O4D before Lorna started cleaning up. And now SHE dislikes you at the other board, I think it's the first time I've seen you mentioned there.  Hmmm makes me wonder.... same person?
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 15 Aug 2014, 21:15

LINK If this marriage doesn't work out, G.C. there are still options ! Take a bus !  pointing
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 15 Aug 2014, 21:22

Atalante wrote:LINK If this marriage doesn't work out, G.C. there are still options ! Take a bus !  pointing
 Sweet story Atalante.  It's never too late for any of us. I love you
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 15 Aug 2014, 21:23

Atalante wrote:LINK If this marriage doesn't work out, G.C. there are still options ! Take a bus !  pointing

Hmm, 94. We have to wait till he's 94 before he realizes Amal isn't working out and goes out ot find someone else?

Honey, NO MAN is worth waiting 41 years for! brahahahaha
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Fri 15 Aug 2014, 22:40

way2old4dis you are cracking me UP!!!  love the humor keep it up!

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 16 Aug 2014, 00:15

sweet Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 16 Aug 2014, 22:42

I can't see the first photo..

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 19 Aug 2014, 22:50

Am I going bonkers as conkers...this thread is titled - see Their PDA Pics!

Where???????? I've been right through the thread backwards and forwards.....and can't find a single pic....Does anyone know why? ..... Thanks in advance....x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 19 Aug 2014, 23:48

iamnoone wrote:way2old4dis you are cracking me UP!!!  love the humor keep it up!

Me??? When? Where? I thought I was being kinda bitchy, which is why I checked out for a few days.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 20 Aug 2014, 01:47

What Would He Say wrote:Am I going bonkers as conkers...this thread is titled - see Their PDA Pics!

Where???????? I've been right through the thread backwards and forwards.....and can't find a single pic....Does anyone know why? ..... Thanks in advance....x

Looks like someone took them all down.  There's a couple links to the sites who had the pics.  Oh well...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 20 Aug 2014, 01:55

Damn, what happened? where are all the pics? some of my posts are lost too! such as many pics and a comment about George stealing a bite from Amal's plate while she is busy on her cell phone.
I find any posts with any pics are gone now.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 20 Aug 2014, 02:04

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 20 Aug 2014, 03:48

Several of the posters have included links to publications that are carrying the pictures just scroll through the posts. Thx.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 20 Aug 2014, 04:20

Glad I saved the important stuff.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 20 Aug 2014, 04:54

Lorna I'd saved all the pics already. Juat it feels strange why the posts with pics are gone now. And I know at least one pic is from Chi Magazine's scan nowhere else. Now you can't find them.
All the different pics are on Eonline, PageSix, People, Popsugar, Chi Magazine's scans...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 20 Aug 2014, 04:59

Sevens the photo agency is at this point in the same category as Getty.

mel and sevens please see my PM.

Thanks.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Wed 20 Aug 2014, 09:49

But other sites have these pictures all over the place, with many not very polite posts. I don't see why this is the only site they are removed from.

Might be a blessing, as I was concerned for Amal's career after wearing the short shorts and stacked heels to dinner, to me just did not look professional.

Also ppl at the dinner may not have wanted to be associated/identified in a public arena. But then, why go to the dinner.

The resolution is the pictures can still be seen on other sites.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 20 Aug 2014, 10:49

I'm sorry folks, but that's the way it is.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3