George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Amal Clooney Enjoys Dinner Date in Italy With George Clooney and Her Mom EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Amal Clooney Enjoys Dinner Date in Italy With George Clooney and Her Mom EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal Clooney Enjoys Dinner Date in Italy With George Clooney and Her Mom EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal Clooney Enjoys Dinner Date in Italy With George Clooney and Her Mom EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal Clooney Enjoys Dinner Date in Italy With George Clooney and Her Mom EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal Clooney Enjoys Dinner Date in Italy With George Clooney and Her Mom EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal Clooney Enjoys Dinner Date in Italy With George Clooney and Her Mom EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal Clooney Enjoys Dinner Date in Italy With George Clooney and Her Mom EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal Clooney Enjoys Dinner Date in Italy With George Clooney and Her Mom EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal Clooney Enjoys Dinner Date in Italy With George Clooney and Her Mom

+9
LizzyNY
PigPen
annemarie
Sevens
Joanna
What Would He Say
Katiedot
party animal - not!
carolhathaway
13 posters

Go down

Amal Clooney Enjoys Dinner Date in Italy With George Clooney and Her Mom Empty George at Il Gatto Nero

Post by carolhathaway Sun 06 Aug 2017, 09:57

I've no idea if that's from a few weeks ago or just recently.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Amal Clooney Enjoys Dinner Date in Italy With George Clooney and Her Mom Empty Re: Amal Clooney Enjoys Dinner Date in Italy With George Clooney and Her Mom

Post by party animal - not! Sun 06 Aug 2017, 11:59

I think this is very recent. And it looks like that might be Amal's father and that she's on the other side of George.

The young lady whose instagram account this is is a hedge fund manager and her choices of venue are really good.

Interesting fact - maybe for some: Her name is exactly the same as Audrey Hepburn's stepmother...........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Amal Clooney Enjoys Dinner Date in Italy With George Clooney and Her Mom Empty Re: Amal Clooney Enjoys Dinner Date in Italy With George Clooney and Her Mom

Post by carolhathaway Sun 06 Aug 2017, 19:34

PAN,
I thought that it might be Gio sitting opposite him. Who's sitting next to the two men, we can only suggest. If it is Amal's father, her mother could also be sitting next to him and Amal next to George.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 07 Aug 2017, 03:39

Here's the picture we're talking about:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 07 Aug 2017, 13:57

party animal - not! wrote:I think this is very recent. And it looks like that might be Amal's father and that she's on the other side of George.

The young lady whose instagram account this is is a hedge fund manager and her choices of venue are really good.

Interesting fact - maybe for some: Her name is exactly the same as Audrey Hepburn's stepmother...........

Haha PAN you made me giggle....same name but NOT the same style.....Can you imagine Audrey's Mum leaving her out with her bra straps on FULL display....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 07 Aug 2017, 17:52

Ah, yes. But that's the girl at the table in front of the girl taking the instagram.....take a look at the rest of her page.....

And Hepburn's father married someone called Fidelma Walshe.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 07 Aug 2017, 20:50

Very interesting story there pan.....you find some
Super Stuff you know.

That does look like Gio opposite George to me.

George is looking serious, with Amal giving him a consoling hand 
on her Husbands arm.

I hope Gio hasn't given 
his resignation in !!!!     affraidBricksSmash computer
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 07 Aug 2017, 21:51

I guess that's from the same dinner:

carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 07 Aug 2017, 22:37

Wow. Don't they look good?

[size=46]Amal Clooney Rocks Black-and-White Jumpsuit During Night Out With George and Her Mom in Italy

by [size=14]Leena Tailor 2:08 PM PDT, August 07, 2017

[/size][/size]

[size=11]Photo: Backgrid

George and Amal Clooney took some time out from diaper duty to enjoy a lavish dinner Amal's mother, Baria, in Lake Como, Italy, on Saturday.
An eyewitness tells ET that the trio was spotted arriving at Italian eatery, Il Gatto Nero, around 9 p.m. and enjoyed a two-hour meal at the restaurant, which has stunning lake views.
[size=16]Amal looked stunning in a strapless, black-and-white striped jumpsuit, her shiny dark locks perfectly flowing amid shoulder-length earrings.

EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney Is Even ‘More Protective’ Since Becoming a Father
“George and Amal were in a great mood,” the eyewitness says. “They greeted everyone and held hands as they left the restaurant. Amal looked radiant and in top form.”
Photo: Backgrid

The night out marked some quality family time for Amal and her mother, who flew out of Lake Como the next afternoon.
[/size][/size]

So Mum - and Dad?

Or Mum and Gio?

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 04:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text + pics so we all know what this thread is about)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Amal Clooney Enjoys Dinner Date in Italy With George Clooney and Her Mom Empty Amal Clooney Enjoys Dinner Date in Italy With George Clooney and Her Mom

Post by Sevens Tue 08 Aug 2017, 00:37

Amal Clooney Enjoys Dinner Date in Italy With George Clooney and Her Mom
by MIKE VULPO | Tue, Aug 8, 2017 3:20 AM

BACKGRID

New parents George Clooney and Amal Clooney are keeping the romance alive.

As their twins continue to grow, the famous pair is finding time to sneak in a little adults-only time in Italy.

Sunday night was no different as the couple headed to Il Gatto Nero for a quiet dinner out.

In photos obtained by E! News, George and Amal were seen holding hands as they left the restaurant. The human rights attorney wore a black-and-white striped jumpsuit with shoulder-length earrings.

As for George, he kept it casual with a crisp white button-down and denim jeans.     

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 04:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text + pics so we all know what this thread is about)
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 08 Aug 2017, 00:39

Two-hour date.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 08 Aug 2017, 01:37

It was mum and Gio no mention of dad .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 08 Aug 2017, 04:30

I'm sure I've seen Amal in that jumpsuit before somewhere?  Are we sure these are current pictures from yesterday?

Oh - we had two threads going about this, so I've merged them together. Hope no one's confused!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 08 Aug 2017, 05:07

A few more posts come up in search. I won't share the pictures as they're all the same that we've already seen:

Amal Clooney rocks black-and-white jumpsuit during night out with George and her mom in Italy

LEENA TAILOR

Aug 7th 2017

George and Amal Clooney took some time out from diaper duty to enjoy a lavish dinner with Amal's mother, Baria, in Lake Como, Italy, on Saturday.

An eyewitness tells ET that the trio was spotted arriving at Italian eatery, Il Gatto Nero, around 9 p.m. and enjoyed a two-hour meal at the restaurant, which has stunning lake views.

Amal looked stunning in a strapless, black-and-white striped jumpsuit, her shiny dark locks perfectly flowing amid shoulder-length earrings.

"George and Amal were in a great mood," the eyewitness says. "They greeted everyone and held hands as they left the restaurant. Amal looked radiant and in top form."

The night out marked some quality family time for Amal and her mother, who flew out of Lake Como the next afternoon.

Amal Clooney Debuts Her Post-Baby Body—And Her Most Daring Look Yet

AUGUST 8, 2017

by EDWARD BARSAMIAN

Amal Clooney gave birth to twins Alexander and Ella in early June but it took until the beginning of August for the new mom to pop up again on our style radar. Last night, the Clooneys, joined by Amal’s mother Baria Alamuddin, left the kids at home for a parents' night out at the resataurant Il Gatto Nero in Lake Como, Italy. For Mr. Clooney, this meant relying upon his trusty tailored top and jeans combo while his human rights attorney wife elevated bossy pinstripes to fashionable heights.

Amal Clooney’s strapless one-piece look conjured images of disco-era divas at Studio 54, sans glitter. The vertical stripes provided an elongating effect which Clooney emphasized with concealed heels that provided an extra inch of style. A woven metallic clutch and chandelier earrings gave this streamlined ensemble just the right dose of added intrigue.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 08 Aug 2017, 05:10

Vogue wrote:For Mr. Clooney, this meant relying upon his trusty tailored top and jeans combo
sarcasm
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 08 Aug 2017, 11:31

I don't remember that jump suit but she does re wear her clothes.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 08 Aug 2017, 12:27

Amal wore a similar dress when they arrived in Venice ahead of her wedding. That's what came to my mind at once when I saw this pic, but I'm not very good in remembering outfits...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 08 Aug 2017, 13:28

I love George, you all know that.  Her-not so much.  Having said that, will someone please explain why 2 people plus in-law is so news worthy that E! covers it?    In case the media is interested, I had dinner in Rhode Island last night.  I wore a fabulous pair of jeans and a green tee shirt.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 08 Aug 2017, 13:45

They are interested because its George. There really aren't that many big celebs around . I don't count the reality messes who think they are important and big names.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 08 Aug 2017, 13:59

PP - If there were paps in Rhode Island I'm sure you'd have made the cover of "People" magazine and even been E!'s cover story!  Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 08 Aug 2017, 14:27

carolhathaway wrote:Amal wore a similar dress when they arrived in Venice ahead of her wedding. That's what came to my mind at once when I saw this pic, but I'm not very good in remembering outfits...
Maybe that's it. As soon as I saw this pic, I thought to myself that I've already seen this picture a while ago and it's not new.

PigPen wrote:will someone please explain why 2 people plus in-law is so news worthy that E! covers it?  
Let's see: entertainment magazine that writes about every celebrity that does something in public writes about one of the world's most famous actors and his wife out in public. Not sure why that's a question, to be honest.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 08 Aug 2017, 16:44

The dress she wore was striped but it was a totally different dress.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 08 Aug 2017, 17:16

Hey, am I the only one that noticed she's wearing Tala's earrings?  JMO-they don't look any better without the goofy purple sunglasses. LOLOLOLOL

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 08 Aug 2017, 18:14

The earrings: Well they look a lot better in the colour Amal has on and very effective on one as tall as she - on me they'd be falling below my boobs.

The meal: Interesting to note that the report said George and Amal only drank water - I'm betting that she's breastfeeding on that basis.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 08 Aug 2017, 18:27

Breastfeeding twins-  and wearing a strapless jumpsuit?  Doubt it- she'd be leaking all over the place.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 08 Aug 2017, 18:37

There are special pads you can put in your bra when you breast feed. A woman can go out if she is breast feeding and wear regular clothing. That is why they probably only stayed out for two hours as well.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 08 Aug 2017, 18:52

Yep.

The Mail is catching up - and has bought more pix to pad out the story........

Oh, and have info on the outfit..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 08 Aug 2017, 19:22

Weird - in the last photo of him leading her out of the restaurant there seems to be a bruise on his left arm - kid of like the bruise you can get from a blood test. It doesn't appear in the other photos so.....is it a flaw in the photo or is it actually there and was photoshopped out of the other shots?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 08 Aug 2017, 20:01

Loads more pix now on legion-media.ru guys......Just put Clooney in the search box - and squint! They're small........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 08 Aug 2017, 20:09

According to the fail they jetted in last week , no they didn't they have been there for about a month.

The E.T picture doesn't have the bruise on his arm.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 08 Aug 2017, 20:27

Okay, more here.......and you can click on these to see bigger shots.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Tue 08 Aug 2017, 20:30

party animal - not! wrote:
Loads more pix now on legion-media.ru guys......Just put Clooney in the search box - and squint! They're small........
 in legion-media.ru there are a lot of good photos so please someone can tell me why the media had to choose some of of the worst?
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 08 Aug 2017, 20:45

Thanks for all the pix. A few thoughts:
When I saw the first photo, I thought at once that Amal is breastfeeding. I've used the pads as well and they always worked (although I wasn't breastfeeding but breastpumping, don't know if it makes a difference concerning the let-down reflex).
The onesize also shows that Amal hasn't lost all her baby weight.
In some of the pix on medion-media you can see that George and Amal watch their smartphone in the car. Maybe they needed to go back to feed the babies?
For me the bruise on George's arm is just a flaw, Lizzy.

Last edited by carolhathaway on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 20:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't spell...)
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Gal Tue 08 Aug 2017, 21:21

Has anyone heard about Nick and Nina coming to Laglio this summer?  Usually they show up in mid July and we see pics of all of them at Villa d'este.  I know Nick had some health issues in the past and thought maybe could not chance traveling at this time for whatever reason.   Just wondering...
Carolina Gal
Carolina Gal
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 08 Aug 2017, 21:51

Carol that's what I thought they had a two hour window before the next feeding.
Haven't seen any sightings of Nick and Nina, but we haven't seen a lot of George and Amal lately.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 08 Aug 2017, 22:05

Carolina Gal - I was wondering the same thing. Nick said they were going to give G&A some time to get used to things, but if they're already hosting friends and Baria is there, maybe Nick isn't feeling up to the trip. I hope he's well and they're planning a visit soon.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 08 Aug 2017, 22:08

I hope Nick and Nina are in good health. Maybe they already visited them and they simply didn't go out - which would mean we have no clue that they were there. Or maybe they don't feel like travelling at the moment and wait until George and Amal want to travel to the States with the babies go present them to their grandparents. My father turned 80 six weeks ago, and as much as he always loved to travel when he was younger, as much he hates it now...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 08 Aug 2017, 22:14

Well, she certainly might be breastfeeding. Spanx might be the answer to why she doesn't look like she's breastfeeding two growing babies.

The babies might still be on a two-hour schedule. But at two months, they're nursing longer. And maybe she's lucky enough that they nurse at the same time. That would almost have to be the case, to get a free 2 1/2-3 hour window. Still, with all that and the inevitable diaper changes that come soon after the feedings, I'm surprised to see her ambulatory, much less dressed and coiffed to the nines for a night out. By the time she does her makeup and half her hair, it's feeding time again.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 08 Aug 2017, 22:34

We don't know that she's breast feeding. Maybe she's pumping or the twins are on formula. If they've got a nurse/nanny she could be taking care of the twins while G&A are out. For all we know Amal might not be doing her own hair or makeup either. She could have a whole glam squad hidden at the villa.

The DM said that she was glowing and George looked exhausted. Seems a bit turned around to me. Who's the mommy here?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 08 Aug 2017, 22:46

..........ah, Nina is there now.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 08 Aug 2017, 23:12

party animal - not! wrote:Ah, yes. But that's the girl at the table in front of the girl taking the instagram.....take a look at the rest of her page.....

And Hepburn's father married someone called Fidelma Walshe.......

Not Fidelma from Inishboffin.....cousin once removed of the Walshe's from Abbylara....small world.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 09 Aug 2017, 00:56

YAY! Nice to see Nina is there, But where's Grandpa Nick? I hope he's ok.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 09 Aug 2017, 03:15

I don't think anything is a miss George doesn't sleep much he said so himself so add new babies and that would explain it. All women handle birth differently she gave birth two months ago so there is no reason she shouldn't be up and moving . I think going out with your husband is a good reason to get dressed up and look good breast feeding or not.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 09 Aug 2017, 03:21

Nina looks good maybe nick was in the villa.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 09 Aug 2017, 03:50

And here are the photos we're all talking about:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 09 Aug 2017, 03:54

Sleepless nights, George? New dad Clooney cuts an exhausted figure as he joins radiant wife Amal and her mother for dinner in Lake Como... during first holiday with their newborn twins
By Julia Pritchard for MailOnline
PUBLISHED: 18:06 BST, 8 August 2017 UPDATED: 21:10 BST, 8 August 2017

They jetted to Italy last week for their first ever holiday with their newborn twins Ella and Alexander - who they welcomed in June. 

But George and Amal Clooney took a night off their parenting duties on Tuesday, to instead enjoy dinner in Lake Como with Amal's mother Baria.

The barrister 39, looked truly radiant in a silk striped jumpsuit as she arrived at the swanky Gatto Nero restaurant hand-in-hand with her man, 56 - who cut an incredibly fatigued figure in comparison, as a new dad. 

That's amore! Amal and George Clooney took a night off their parenting duties on Tuesday, to instead enjoy dinner in Lake Como, Italy

arenthood taking its toll? Glamorous Amal, 39, looked truly radiant in a silk striped jumpsuit, while George cut an incredibly fatigued figure in comparison, as a new dad (L)

New mother Amal looked truly stunning as she headed for dinner with her husband and mother in a slinky striped jumpsuit.

Pulling into a chic strapless neckline and cinching in at her waist, the one-piece served to accentuate her impressively slender frame just one month after giving birth. 
Maintaining her glamorous appearance from head to toe, the Lebanese beauty styled her hair into big, bouncy waves, and accessorised with striking fringed earrings.

Radiant: New mother Amal looked truly stunning as she headed for dinner in a slinky striped jumpsuit, paired with glamorous fringe drop earrings and a purple lip

Meanwhile the handsome Hollywood actor kept things more casual in a simple yellow shirt and jeans as he led his wife home from dinner by the hand.
However, the Ocean's Eleven star cut an exhausted figure as he swiftly returned to his home in the resort - showcasing signs of strain as a new dad in his 50s.
Spending a night away from their twins, born in June, the pair were also accompanied by Amal's mother Baria - who proved style runs in their family in chic floral trousers and a lace blouse. 

Having enjoyed a meal at the eatery, which is thought to be one of George's favourites, the group seemed keen to reunite with little Ella and Alexander as they swiftly got into their car.

Tired? However, the Ocean's Eleven star cut an exhausted figure as he swiftly returned to his home in the stunning Italian resort

We are family: The pair were joined by Amal's mother Baria, as they spent a night out away from their two-month old twins Ella and Alexander 

Amal and George landed in the stunning Italian hotspot last week with their newborn twins, who were born on June 6.

The trip marks their first ever family holiday, and the group have been spotted enjoying a number of dinners by the water.
Amal's mother also joined them for the getaway - having recently gushed of her newborn grandchildren to People magazine.
Reflecting on the birth, she said excitedly: 'Seeing these two angels, these stunningly beautiful babies cuddled together...

Good genes: Baria (above) proved style runs in their family in chic floral trousers and a lace blouse

'And seeing the joy on Amal and George’s faces, it’s one of those deeply felt beautiful feelings you can’t express in words.' 
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Wed 09 Aug 2017, 17:17

It's annoying that the Daily Mail said they just jetted off last week for their first holiday. I think Annemarie picked Up on that as well. They have been there nearly a month.

louisvillelaura
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 09 Aug 2017, 17:42

Louisvillelaura the fail never check their facts.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down