George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License - Page 2 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License

+27
it's me
Way2Old4Dis
LJN2606
Katiedot
PigPen
monaco
The next mrs clooney
party animal - not!
Joanna
bgarabedian
justpassinthrough
Missa
Maggy
melbert
Duffy
Sevens
SFleming
Silje
annemarie
LornaDoone
theminis
Doug Ross
fava
lionheart
amaretti
Picachu
Nicky80
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License

Post by PigPen Thu 07 Aug 2014, 17:20

Sevens wrote:THR approached Stan and he refused to comment.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Stan won't comment.  What else is new?

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License

Post by PigPen Thu 07 Aug 2014, 17:28

Very confused.  Did they sign an actual marriage license, or sign a document to bann the marriage?  Is it one in the same in UK or different documents?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 07 Aug 2014, 17:36

Nicky80 wrote:mmm ok, thanks Fava.....So does this mean when George and Amal marry in Italy and register in the UK that this marriage is valid in the US too? Just wondering...
Not exactly. This is called 'the banns' which is a mandatory public notice that British citizens have to make to alert everyone that they're intending to get married. This isn't, I beliee, a marriage licence because that would have to be done in Italy if that's where they're getting married. Once they're married, copies of the paperwork would have to be sent to the US embassy in Italy so that George can register his marriage in the US and get paperwork such as passport, tax etc etc sorted out. She would do something similar in the UK for the same reasons. The wedding is legal in all countries around the world, assuming that it was legally done in Italy.

annemarie wrote:I didn't think you could get married with a British license in Italy, I thought you had to have a marriage license from the country you married in . So they would have already gotten an Italian license then.
Yes, I assume they would have an Italian licence.

Sevens wrote:Full sized pic:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Interesting. So he claims to have been resident in the UK for over a month? I don't think that living in Italy would count, would it?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 07 Aug 2014, 17:42

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Get Their Marriage License
186SHARES
400 Comments

subscribe now
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin exit the Carlyle hotel in N.Y.C. on March 19
Splash News Online (2)
By Alexis L. Loinaz
@alexisloinaz
updated 08/07/2014 at 08:00 AM EDT
originally published 08/06/2014 09:35PM
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin are one step closer to tying the knot.

The engaged duo have now secured their marriage license, PEOPLE confirms. The couple got their license in London, which is where Alamuddin, a star lawyer, is based. Photos show a notice posted publicly outside Chelsea Old Town Hall (a legal requirement for U.K. citizens) announcing that the two plan to wed. The notice, which has since been taken down, listed the wedding's location as Italy.

PEOPLE has learned that Alamuddin appeared for a brief interview at the town hall and that staff were disappointed she was not accompanied by Clooney, who is not a British citizen and thus was not required to be there.

The two plan to exchange "I do"s at a ceremony in Italy, and they've been spending much time lately in Lake Como, where the Oscar-winning actor has a villa. In July, Clooney, 53, and Alamuddin, 36, were spotted having dinner with his parents in the area.

Keep up with George Clooney in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

The couple's respective mothers were also seen getting chummy and smiling while shopping together during their Italian getaway.

Clooney popped the question to Alamuddin in April, and, in a typical display of his charming, self-effacing candor, Clooney recently gushed to Variety about his bride-to-be.

"I'm marrying up," the smitten actor said of his fiancée.

From People magazine.  Sorry- still can't copy and paste to the thread.  Okay- if he wasn't there, it can't be an actual marriage license.  Now I'm really confused.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 07 Aug 2014, 17:51

PigPen wrote:  Okay- if he wasn't there, it can't be an actual marriage license.  Now I'm really confused.[/color]
It's NOT a marriage licence - see my post above.

If they're getting married in Italy then there's no way the British government can give them a licence because that has to come from the Italian government. This is just a notice of intent to marry which all Brits have to post in public. If they're getting married in London then yes, they can get a licence from the town hall, but that's not posted in public.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 07 Aug 2014, 17:52

Can't believe I'm really this stupid... can't copy to the thread.  So Sorry.  This is from Entertainment Tonight

7 Times George Clooney Said He Wouldn't Get Married
by Jackie Willis       1:30 AM PDT, August 07, 2014
Christopher Polk/ Getty Images
George Clooney is gearing up to wed 36-year-old international lawyer and activist Amal Alamuddin (the two just got their marriage license in London), but did he even believe this day would come?
After his first marriage from 1989-1993 to actress Talia Balsam-- best known as Donald Sterling's ex-wife on Mad Men and ‎John Slattery's wife in real life-- Clooney has been playing the field for over two decades.
RELATED: George Clooney--I'm Marrying Up
Now that the once-hailed "eternal bachelor" is about to say those "I dos," let's look back at all the times the 53-year-old actor implied that he was NOT the marrying type.
1. As recently as Jan. 2014, Clooney was touting at a Monuments Men press event that he was staying a bachelor. "This fascination with my love life is really something," the Express UK reported. "I keep saying I'll never get married again or have children but people just don't want to believe me."
2. Okay, this isn't a direct quote from the actor, but it sounds like he owes his One Fine Day co-star a large sum of money. In October 2007, Michelle Pfeiffer told British TV host Jonathan Ross that she bet Clooney that he would tie the knot ...one day. "I bet him he would get married and he keeps inflating the bet - from $100 to $100,000. ...I still think he will, he's a handsome devil."
3. When asked by W magazine in their Dec. 2013 issue if he'd ever take a wife, he responded, "I haven't met her yet."
RELATED PICS: 2014 Celebrity Weddings
4. In 2012, the actor joked with Esquire magazine, "People forget that I was married. I love that: 'Will he get married?' I don't talk about it, because I don't think about it."
5. When he was voted People magazine's 2006 Sexiest Man Alive, he didn't say he wouldn't get married, but he certainly didn't seem in any rush to get to the altar. "Marriage? Who knows? I've been married. It's not something I'm looking out for. Things could always change, but it's not a consideration right now. The truth is I'm really happy. The things that are a drag in my life are so outweighed by the things that are great. I have families that I spend my days with, and friends I spend my days with, and people I care very much about. I get to do what almost no one gets to do. My life's really good."
6. During a CNN interview with Piers Morgan in Jan. 2011, he joked, "I hate to blow your whole news story, but I was married. Yeah, so I've proven how good I was at it, and I just ...I'm allowed one."
7. Again in Jan. 2014, he told Esquire magazine in regards to marriage and kids, "I haven't had aspirations in that way, ever. I was married in 1989. I wasn't very good at it. I was quoted as saying I'll never get married again pretty much right after I got divorced and then I've never talked about it since."
Never say never, Clooney.
George Clooney's 7 Longest Relationships

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 07 Aug 2014, 17:53

Katiedot wrote:
PigPen wrote:  Okay- if he wasn't there, it can't be an actual marriage license.  Now I'm really confused.[/color]
 It's NOT a marriage licence - see my post above.

If they're getting married in Italy then there's no way the British government can give them a licence because that has to come from the Italian government.  This is just a notice of intent to marry which all Brits have to post in public.  If they're getting married in London then yes, they can get a licence from the town hall, but that's not posted in public.
Thank you.  Then why are the media outlets printing "license"?  Other than to sell the story.
So basically, this is much a-do about nothing??

Last edited by PigPen on Thu 07 Aug 2014, 17:55; edited 1 time in total

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 07 Aug 2014, 17:55

Because they've no idea what they're writing about and don't really care about the facts is my best guess.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 07 Aug 2014, 18:00

Quotes from December 2013 and January 2014 are particularly interesting.  Boy, he can lie like a rug, can't he.  Lying  Lying  Lying  Lying  Lying

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 07 Aug 2014, 18:05

Yes, especially when he's also said he's only once said he wasn't getting married again and that was to Barbara Walters way back when and that this quote has been repeated ever since!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LJN2606 Thu 07 Aug 2014, 18:08

Agree completely. He said during his interview with Piers Morgan he wouldn't marry again. LIAR!!! Smile

LJN2606
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 07 Aug 2014, 18:19

But can you imagine the furore that would have broken out if George had said to Piers "Actually I wouldn't mind getting married again, old chap"
Women would have been clambering all over him !  lol! 
I never told the truth when I was living as a single divorcee when asked "Would you get married again"
for many reasons. One reason being that it makes one sound pathetic if the answer is "Oh yes, I'd love to"
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LJN2606 Thu 07 Aug 2014, 18:33

one report (or many) says the wedding banns were taken down after the requisite of 21 days. Really??

Also, I'm keeping my fingers crossed - George wasn't there so maybe there's still a chance this wedding won't happen

LJN2606
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 07 Aug 2014, 18:42

Katiedot wrote:
Nicky80 wrote:mmm ok, thanks Fava.....So does this mean when George and Amal marry in Italy and register in the UK that this marriage is valid in the US too? Just wondering...
 Not exactly.  This is called 'the banns' which is a mandatory public notice that British citizens have to make to alert everyone that they're intending to get married.  This isn't, I beliee, a marriage licence because that would have to be done in Italy if that's where they're getting married.  Once they're married, copies of the paperwork would have to be sent to the US embassy in Italy so that George can register his marriage in the US and get paperwork such as passport, tax etc etc sorted out.  She would do something similar in the UK for the same reasons.  The wedding is legal in all countries around the world, assuming that it was legally done in Italy.
Sevens wrote:Full sized pic:
 Interesting.  So he claims to have been resident in the UK for over a month?  I don't think that living in Italy would count, would it?

Thanks now it is more clear about the wedding valid in the US....

I read it now the second time that people write he claims to be residents in the UK for a month. Where do you read that? I must be completely blind. I checked out that picture 100 times...I can't find it...
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 07 Aug 2014, 18:49

Click on it, Nicky.(Listen to me!!) Another column not in that pic

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 07 Aug 2014, 19:01

LOL thanks PAN but I read through now 3 different articles...I can't find it. I must be blind. Or is it written in a weird English which I don't understand  lol!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 07 Aug 2014, 19:08

Go to the d-listed title and click on that. That should work

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 07 Aug 2014, 19:12

mmh yes you mean the link below right. I read it now 3 times. I can't find the column where it is written he claims to be in the UK for a month now. Maybe I can't read anymore...

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 07 Aug 2014, 19:21

Nicky......if you download the picture you'll get the full width of the document.
Over on the right hand side, to the right of "occupation" column there's a column headed "Period of Residence"
In there it states "More than a month" for both names.
OK....??

Look how good I am to you while waiting for my Chinese dinner to arrive.....Roast Duck with Beansprouts ! LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 07 Aug 2014, 19:23

Or on Sevens' post with photograph, the heading just above beginning http.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 07 Aug 2014, 19:30

Oh ok saw it now...thanks...oh boy how is the saying...You can't see the tree because of the Forest hehehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 07 Aug 2014, 21:11

Not to worry, Nicki. I do it all the time!

GossipCop

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 07 Aug 2014, 22:59

To be honest we really don't see him enough to know where he has been. He could have been in London for a month. We don't really know when the banns were done.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 08 Aug 2014, 01:12

I won't insult everyone by trying to copy and paste again.. but The Sidney Morning Herald (Jenna Clarke) is confirming Sept 20th.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 08 Aug 2014, 01:16

Joanna wrote:From Kensington Borough Marriage web site....
IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN
 Sofa bounce 

Getting Started

You can get married at any Register Office or Approved Venue within England and Wales regardless of where you live.
However, before you do there are certain legal requirements which you must undertake.

If you are both EU citizens then both of you must give formal Notice of your intention to the Superintendent Registrar of the district in which you reside (or have resided for the preceding eight days).

If one or both of you are non-EU citizens then you must both give formal Notice of your intention to a Superintendent Registrar at a Designated
Register Office.

Your Notices will be displayed at the Register Office where you have given your Notice for a period of fifteen clear days and only then can the authorities, allowing your marriage to go ahead, be issued.

Your Notices will state where you wish to marry and are valid for twelve months. If you change your venue or your notices expire you will both need to give fresh Notice.
Both of you are required, under law, to give Notice in person. A relative or friend cannot do this on your behalf nor can you give Notice by telephone, fax or e-mail.
People magazine says he wasn't there.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 08 Aug 2014, 01:31

BarristerHotties version

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy Fri 08 Aug 2014, 01:35

I'd like to know what it says at the bottom of the first pic under his address. I can make out "intend to be married on the" but the piece of paper is folded so I can't make out the rest. Does this mean they have to provide an actual date of when they expect to get married when they fill out this form?

Duffy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 08 Aug 2014, 12:14

It looks like "Intend to be married on the authority of" something something something
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 08 Aug 2014, 16:47

Here is all the information.....

Getting married - documents to be produced

By law, each party to a proposed marriage is required to complete a marriage notice form. The form can also be obtained from any Registrar’s Office.

Marriage notice
If you are having a religious ceremony, the person performing the ceremony (Officiant) must also complete the relevant section of each form to confirm that he/she is willing to perform the ceremony.

It is important to understand that by signing the notice you are making a declaration that the information given on the notice is correct. As a safeguard against bigamous marriages, a subsequent check of the information may be made by the General Register Office for Northern Ireland.

Marriage notice appplication form - GRO 446
How and when to give notice for marriage
Help with PDF files
Documents to be produced
All marriages
The Registrar needs to see documents that prove your age, nationality and identity. If you were born in the UK, provide your full birth certificate (long version) and passport.

If you were born outside the UK, provide the certified copy of your birth issued by the appropriate authority of that country and your passport or national identity card;

People who have been married before
If you have been married before and the marriage was dissolved, a certificate of Decree Absolute must be produced. A decree of divorce granted either in or outside of Northern Ireland must be absolute or final. A decree nisi is not acceptable.

If you are divorced and you have retained your married name, your previous marriage certificate must be produced.

If you are a widow or widower, the death certificate of your former spouse must be produced.

Language of documents
If any of the documents are in a language other than English, a certified translation in English must also be provided.

What to do if documents are not yet available for submission
Do not delay giving notice simply because you are waiting for any of the documents mentioned above. Authorised or notarised copies may be acceptable for the purpose of giving notice, however the Registrar must see the original of any of the above documents before a marriage can take place. It is better to give notice first and then pass the documents to the registrar when they become available. Provided the documents are in order the marriage can proceed as arranged.

If you are visiting Northern Ireland (or any part of the UK) to be married and you are a citizen of a country that is not a member of the European Economic Area, you will need to enclose a copy of your marriage tourist/fiancée visa or certificate of approval.

Marriage/civil partnership and immigration control
Photocopies of documents are not acceptable unless certified to be a true copy by the issuing authority.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 08 Aug 2014, 19:28

eonline just got the details of the appointment and Amal was very happy but worried about one thing...
On the phone so couldnt post the link.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 08 Aug 2014, 21:21

Sevens wrote:eonline just got the details of the appointment and Amal was very happy but worried about one thing...
On the phone so couldnt post the link.

I tried to paste the article but couldn't.

She said she was worried that the press would find out the
date of the wedding.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 09 Aug 2014, 15:40

Wouldn't it be a hoot if she did this without him knowing? George has been setting up work that will likely take him through the next year, so Baria pulls Amal aside and issues the instructions. What can George do? Not a damn thing.

I'd write that dark comedy in a minute.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 09 Aug 2014, 15:45

party animal - not! wrote:BarristerHotties version

They really call them Alamooney!!  Hot Damn   Very Happy

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 09 Aug 2014, 15:47

That came to light ages ago PigPen.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 09 Aug 2014, 15:56

melbert wrote:That came to light ages ago PigPen.
I thought it was a passing thing, didn't know it stuck   facepalm  cantlook . My Bad

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 09 Aug 2014, 17:26

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Wouldn't it be a hoot if she did this without him knowing? George has been setting up work that will likely take him through the next year, so Baria pulls Amal aside and issues the instructions. What can George do? Not a damn thing.

Very Happy 

I noticed that he all of a sudden has three new films lined up for next year and is producer on one of them as well. He is getting really busy. Smile
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 09 Aug 2014, 17:28

wtf
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 09 Aug 2014, 18:05

Another thing he's done with most relationships.  Hot and heavy roll-out, then he goes to work for a year and a half, with occasional appearances of the g/f of..., then the end...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Sun 10 Aug 2014, 11:38

So let me get this right, George and Amal have been together constantly since September last year (admitted to) suppose to be getting married on the 20th September (bull) and in a few short weeks from Georges own mouth Amal has to be back at work in October. This is beyond ridiculous.
sparkie
sparkie
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 10 Aug 2014, 12:10

sparkie wrote:So let me get this right, George and Amal have been together constantly since September last year (admitted to) suppose to be getting married on the 20th September (bull) and in a few short weeks from Georges own mouth Amal has to be back at work in October. This is beyond ridiculous.
why is it ridiculous?  Who said they had been together constantly since September?  I think pictures show they haven't been. Most couples go back to work after getting married.  I assume they will take a couple of weeks to honeymoon but then its back to real life just like most couples.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 10 Aug 2014, 12:41

Silje wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:Wouldn't it be a hoot if she did this without him knowing? George has been setting up work that will likely take him through the next year, so Baria pulls Amal aside and issues the instructions. What can George do? Not a damn thing.

Very Happy 

I noticed that he all of a sudden has three new films lined up for next year and is producer on one of them as well. He is getting really busy. Smile
Well I think Hail Caesar and Coronado High have been around for a long time, so they didn't pop up "all of a sudden". Only Money Monster was just attached to him lately.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by / Sun 10 Aug 2014, 17:26

But where would they live if they both have work on different continents? Looks like they won't be able to enjoy marital life in the traditional sense then... Smile

/
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 10 Aug 2014, 17:33

Neither of them live on different continents. We already know that George spends up to half a year outside of the US and we've seen how she can travel so it looks like they'll spend time together then time apart, time together then time apart. Plenty of other relationships have to deal with periods of separation.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 10 Aug 2014, 17:37

Plenty of other relationships have to deal with periods of separation.

totally agree, my parents did this for over 20 years and had and still have an amazing marriage and when they did this it was the late 70's so no internet or skype, just the old fashioned way of writing letters or using the telephone that depending on where you were lad a lousy connection.
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 10 Aug 2014, 17:48

romantic Smile  I love you 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sun 10 Aug 2014, 18:59

i agree with katiedot and the others that say plenty of marriages survive & thrive on periods of separation.  not everyone wants a relationship where you're glued at the hip as my mom would say.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 10 Aug 2014, 20:19

Even Matt Damon and his wife have to spend some time apart, but their marriage is great, so...

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 10 Aug 2014, 20:59

Matt Damon and his wife have a two week rule - no more than two weeks apart. He mentioned it when he was talking about MM, and George having his pants taken in every time he went home.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 10 Aug 2014, 21:29

Yeah, I knew about this rule, i was thinking about it when i wrote the messagge.
It's not so difficult find the time to see each other, if you want, and I think that they want.

Poor Matt Razz

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 13 Aug 2014, 15:24

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next