George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License

+27
it's me
Way2Old4Dis
LJN2606
Katiedot
PigPen
monaco
The next mrs clooney
party animal - not!
Joanna
bgarabedian
justpassinthrough
Missa
Maggy
melbert
Duffy
Sevens
SFleming
Silje
annemarie
LornaDoone
theminis
Doug Ross
fava
lionheart
amaretti
Picachu
Nicky80
31 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License Empty George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License

Post by Nicky80 Wed 06 Aug 2014, 19:07

George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dlisted reader Susan sent in this picture she took today outside of Chelsea Town Hall in London of the announcement that Amal Ramzi Alamuddin and George Timothy Clooney got their asses a marriage license and plan to get married in Italy. I didn’t know that in London marriage licenses are announced on a piece of paper behind glass outside of town hall. I thought that a messenger wearing a fancy coat and a fancy hat with a fancy feather sticking out of it stood at the top of the stairs, pulled out a scroll and read, “Here ye, here ye, here ye! Oxford-educated international human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin has obtained a license to marry Booker from Roseanne. May the failed tears of gold digging, fame lady of negotiable affection cocktail waitresses commence!” That announcement is kind of like a magic eye poster. If you stare at it long enough, you’ll see four horsemen galloping toward you while farting out four swarms of locusts.

Ellen Barkin recently threw a bridal shower for Amal in NYC and Amal was in Italy a few days ago, so the wedding will probably happen soon. If it’s reported that a Pig Pen-like dirt cloud of butt jelly fumes, fleas and weed smoke is hovering above Lake Como, prepare your end-of-the-world bunker. Because that Pig Pen-like dirt cloud of butt jelly fumes, fleas and weed smoke could only mean one thing: Brad Pitt is in Italy, which means that George Clooney will summon the rapture by saying “I do” at the altar.

And in other Clooney news, Roseanne was on The Talk the other day and she said that a picture of George Clooney’s dick in Groucho Marx glasses is somewhere out there. When Clooney was on Roseanne, he supposedly took a picture of his dick and slapped it on the side of Conner’s fridge.

“You know, we used to have a few cocktails after we wrapped on the set there, just the adults… But uh, George took a picture of his, um, wiener. He had these Groucho glasses and he put the Groucho glasses so the wiener was the nose. He put it on the fridge [on the set]. We would laugh at it all the time and about the second day it disappeared. Somebody took it. I thought it would surface by now. Maybe they didn’t know it was George Clooney.”

I really hope that picture is his wedding invitation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License Empty Re: George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License

Post by Picachu Wed 06 Aug 2014, 19:27

not long to go then, cant wait to see her dress, love a good wedding
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License Empty Re: George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin Got Their Marriage License

Post by amaretti Wed 06 Aug 2014, 19:45

' picture of Groucho as his wedding invitation ' ,     ha ha ha he hehe.    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by amaretti on Wed 06 Aug 2014, 19:57; edited 1 time in total

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 06 Aug 2014, 19:48

From Kensington Borough Marriage web site....
IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN
 Sofa bounce 

Getting Started

You can get married at any Register Office or Approved Venue within England and Wales regardless of where you live.
However, before you do there are certain legal requirements which you must undertake.

If you are both EU citizens then both of you must give formal Notice of your intention to the Superintendent Registrar of the district in which you reside (or have resided for the preceding eight days).

If one or both of you are non-EU citizens then you must both give formal Notice of your intention to a Superintendent Registrar at a Designated
Register Office.

Your Notices will be displayed at the Register Office where you have given your Notice for a period of fifteen clear days and only then can the authorities, allowing your marriage to go ahead, be issued.

Your Notices will state where you wish to marry and are valid for twelve months. If you change your venue or your notices expire you will both need to give fresh Notice.
Both of you are required, under law, to give Notice in person. A relative or friend cannot do this on your behalf nor can you give Notice by telephone, fax or e-mail.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 06 Aug 2014, 19:56

I wasn't sure if this was a joke or not. But I guess it is true. Amazing that the office displayed the notice  Razz ...Ok now they have one 1 year to get married hehehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 06 Aug 2014, 19:59

Nicky80 wrote:I wasn't sure if this was a joke or not. But I guess it is true. Amazing that the office displayed the notice  Razz ...Ok now they have one 1 year to get married hehehe

It's a legal requirement to display the Notice of Intention to Marry, Nicky,
and applies to everyone, including the Royal Family.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 06 Aug 2014, 20:01

Interesting, that brings me to another question...do George and Amal have to register in the USA as well? Or only in the UK?
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart Wed 06 Aug 2014, 20:31

Congratulations ! Love7

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 06 Aug 2014, 21:06

Nicky80 wrote:Interesting, that brings me to another question...do George and Amal have to register in the USA as well? Or only in the UK?

I wouldn't think so.  Marriage in the USA is governed by state laws not the US government (hence the state by state battle to legalize gay marriage).  You do not have to even register in any state but the one you are getting married in.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 06 Aug 2014, 21:10

mmm ok, thanks Fava.....So does this mean when George and Amal marry in Italy and register in the UK that this marriage is valid in the US too? Just wondering...
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 06 Aug 2014, 21:24

You know what's interesting...that no other outlet has the news yet about the license....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Wed 06 Aug 2014, 21:51

On the line of Amal, i see "Italy".
Does it mean that thay are going to get married in italy?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 06 Aug 2014, 21:54

Yes Dough it has been hinted at for awhile now that the wedding will take place in Italy
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 06 Aug 2014, 21:56

Ooo, it lists her birth year.  Can anyone see it?  I can make out Feb 3 as the date but I can't make out the year.

Last edited by LornaDoone on Wed 06 Aug 2014, 21:57; edited 1 time in total
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 06 Aug 2014, 21:57

So can we confirm the other rumors too. 20th September Venice?  Razz 

I like it that George and Amal try to keep everything top secret but we talk about it since months...At least we can say "We always knew but were never 100% sure" hehehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 06 Aug 2014, 21:57

LornaDoone wrote:Ooo, it lists her birth year.  Can anyone see it?  I can't tell.

1978  Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 06 Aug 2014, 21:59

Thanks.

Hers says Lawyer his says Actor and Director. Gotta get that Directing thing in there. I'm surprised he didn't add writer / producer too. brahahahaha
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 06 Aug 2014, 22:00

3rd February 1978 is her Birthday. Ar Lorna I didn't even see that. You Sherlok  Very Happy

Now we found that info too.

Yes George kept is Job description short hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 06 Aug 2014, 23:13

Their marriage will be legal in the U.S. no paper work needed. I hope it happens soon ready for some wedding pictures.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 06 Aug 2014, 23:23

I didn't think you could get married with a British license in Italy, I thought you had to have a marriage license from the country you married in . So they would have already gotten an Italian license then.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 06 Aug 2014, 23:29

Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Wed 06 Aug 2014, 23:36

theminis wrote:Yes Dough it has been hinted at for awhile now that the wedding will take place in Italy
So they were right, nice Very Happy

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 06 Aug 2014, 23:38

Wow, George sure got a lot younger in this article and he is marrying an older woman.Amal is a cougar. Smile
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 06 Aug 2014, 23:57

Silje wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3am Celebrity News George Clooney
George Clooney posts wedding banns ahead of marriage to British barrister Amal Alamuddin
Aug 06, 2014 22:30 By Simon Cable

The Hollywood superstar and his fiancee made a trip to Chelsea Register Office to formally - and very discreetly - announce their intention

Weddy, steady go: George and Amal's wedding is imminent

Doubts it would ever really happen are over - George Clooney and British fiancee Amal Alamuddin have taken their first official steps to walking down the aisle.

Hollywood’s most famous bachelor and lawyer Amal made a trip to Chelsea Register Office just over two weeks ago to formally - and very discreetly - announce their intention to marry by getting their wedding banns posted.

The Oscar-winner, 53, and Amal, 36, each paid £35, before meeting the Superintendent Registrar at Chelsea Town Hall to sign the documents.

The legal notice of their intention to marry must be displayed in public for 16 days before they are allowed to wed.

The document gives the full names of George Timothy Clooney and lists his profession as “actor and director”. Amal is listed as “barrister”

Placed alongside a handful of other notices from ordinary folk it reveals they will tie the knot in Italy - with the
ceremony, probably next month, at Clooney’s £25million home by Lake Como.

A source said: “They may be a celebrity couple, but they have to sign the same documents as everybody else.”

Human rights lawyer Amal works at London’s Doughty Street Chambers.
She has represented Wikileaks founder Julian Assange and is an advisor to former UN secretary general Kofi Annan.

The Oxford-educated beauty was voted the hottest barrister in London last year by the blog Your Barrister Boyfriend.
And Clooney is regularly voted the world’s sexiest male.

The dashing star previously pledged never to marry again after splitting from first wife Talia Balsam in 1993 and described himself as a “lousy husband”.

It's official: George and Amal's wedding banns
Since then he has dated and parted from a string of beautiful women.
British model Lisa Snowdon melted his heart on and off for five years until 2005, cocktail waitress Sarah Larson got his spirits up in 2008 and wrestler Stacy Keibler had a firm grip on his emotions in 2011, to name but a few.

Even when things went full throttle between George and motorbike fancying actress Eliabetta Canalis there was no cruise down the aisle.

Friends claim it was only after meeting Amal that Clooney felt he was finally ready to settle down.
The pair first began dating in September last year after meeting at a charity event where they were introduced by a mutual friend.

She was his date for a White House screening of his film The Monuments Men in February.
He proposed to Amal in April, presenting her with a seven-carat diamond engagement ring.

Last month it was revealed that Clooney had persuaded the mayor of a local town in Lake Como to bring in a string of laws to guarantee his privacy.
Anyone caught swimming within 100 metres of his palatial mansion will be fined up to £450 by the local authorities. Pedestrians will also be banned from stopping on the road outside the property.
The laws announced by Laglio Council are in operation 24 hours a day until September 30, and suggest the actor favours the property for his wedding over his luxury villa at Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

Laglio mayor Roberto Pozzi said at the time: “We have to guarantee privacy and security for George Clooney and his guests.”

Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SFleming Thu 07 Aug 2014, 00:09

Great News! Does anyone know the date they applied for the marriage licence? Just curious...

SFleming
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Thu 07 Aug 2014, 00:10

And now The Oscar-winner is 53 and just a few minutes ago he was 35.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 07 Aug 2014, 00:22

O.K so they were just the banns not a license the license has to be gotten in Italy. The banns just announce the intention to get married so that everyone will know.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 07 Aug 2014, 00:47

And if the Mirror is to be believed, then I'm guessing they've booked Torcello Island, Venice and Locanda Cipriani............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 07 Aug 2014, 01:04

I think we've deduced months ago about her exact birthday and we were right!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy Thu 07 Aug 2014, 01:30

PAN - is that where many of the Venice Film Festival events are held? He's stayed at Cipriani before, right?

Duffy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 07 Aug 2014, 01:38

Full sized pic:

Last edited by Sevens on Thu 07 Aug 2014, 01:47; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 07 Aug 2014, 01:45

Hi Duffy. There are two Ciprianis. The upmarket hotel where celebrities go during the Venice Film Festival, yes, and where His Nibs was deilvering Casamigos last year and doing interviews with Sandra Bullock

And then there's Locanda Cipriani on the island - different, but I think it's a favourite of his.......pix somewhere on here.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 07 Aug 2014, 01:54

period of residence: More than a month, does that refer to London or Italy
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 07 Aug 2014, 01:54

That's where his girl Guliana Rancic and her husband Bill got married.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 07 Aug 2014, 01:56

Was she the one who applied for the permit?

It reads "that I and George..." not "we"
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 07 Aug 2014, 02:09

I believe the "period of residence" takes into consideration consecutive days lived anywhere in the European Union.  Como counts for George, since he's been there since June.

This is Locanda Cipriani if this is where they're getting married, it's gorgeous!
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 07 Aug 2014, 02:52

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 07 Aug 2014, 03:10

Paperwork that shows George really is ready to tie the knot: Couple post their official wedding banns in London

• Mr Clooney and his fiancee posted their wedding banns at Chelsea Town Hall
  • Legal notice of their intention to marry must be displayed for 16 days

• Banns also confirm that the actor will marry Amal Alamuddin in Italy

• Thought the wedding will take place next month in Lake Como

By Tania Steere
Published: 20:00 EST, 6 August 2014  | Updated: 20:18 EST, 6 August 2014

George Clooney and his British fiancee Amal Alamuddin have now formally announced that they are getting married.

The couple posted their official wedding banns in London, with the 53-year-old actor and his lawyer fiancee each paying £35 before signing the document at Chelsea Town Hall.

The legal notice of their intention to marry has to be displayed in public for 16 days before they are allowed to tie the knot.

The wedding banns of George Clooney and his British fiancee Amal Alamuddin have been posted at Chelsea Town Hall

The document, seen by the Daily Mirror, lists the Oscar-winning star’s full name as George Timothy Clooney and his profession as ‘actor and director’.

Miss Alamuddin, 36, is described as a barrister. The banns, which went up a fortnight ago, describe Miss Alamuddin as single. Mr Clooney’s status is listed as ‘previous marriage dissolved’.

The couple met at a charity event and began dating in September last year. Mr Clooney proposed to Miss Alamuddin in April, presenting her with a seven-carat  diamond engagement ring.

His Oxford-educated fiancee has a high-profile client list – she has represented WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and is an advisor to former UN Secretary General Kofi Annan.

The banns also confirm that the couple will get married in Italy.

The wedding banns were posted in London after the couple paid £35 each before signing the document at Chelsea Town Hall, pictured

The ceremony is thought to be taking place next month at Mr Clooney’s exclusive £25million holiday home by Lake Como.

It was revealed last month that Mr Clooney had persuaded the mayor to bring in laws to guarantee his privacy.

Local authorities will hit swimmers with a £450 fine if they are caught in the water within 100 metres of his mansion. 

It is thought that the ceremony will take place next month at Mr Clooney's exclusive £25million holiday home by Lake Como

Pedestrians are also to be banned from stopping on the road outside the property.

The laws announced by Laglio Council will stay in operation 24 hours a day until September 30.
Laglio mayor Roberto Pozzi said at the time: ‘We have to guarantee privacy and security for George Clooney and his guests.’

Mr Clooney split from his former wife Talia Balsam in 1993, describing himself as a ‘lousy husband’.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Thu 07 Aug 2014, 06:15

Nicky80 wrote:Amazing that the office displayed the notice  

So much for maintaining their privacy.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 07 Aug 2014, 06:32

yeah the privacy thing is funny when you are famous  Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 07 Aug 2014, 06:40

George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin Get Marriage License in London

They're officially getting hitched! George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin attained their marriage license in London at Chelsea Town Hall, a source confirms to Us Weekly.

On the license, which was first posted by Dlisted.com, Clooney's name reads as George Timothy Clooney while his lawyer love's is listed as Amal Ramzi Alamuddin.
In London, the marriage licenses are apparently announced on a piece of paper behind a glass cover outside the town hall for all to see.

The couple, who got engaged in April, are set to have a fall wedding, sources previously told Us.

"This is the healthiest relationship I've ever seen George in," an insider told Us at the time of their engagement. "He seems incredibly happy, and Amal is such a sweet and intelligent girl, who has her own thoughts and ideas and doesn't just bow down to everything he says.
"

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 07 Aug 2014, 06:42

I'm sure "Dlisted.com" is very happy that their were the first once to report it LOL.

So the article above wrote wedding should be in fall. Is September to be considered in fall or is September still "summer"...in this case maybe we have to speculate about a new date again hehehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Thu 07 Aug 2014, 08:28

I thought George was born may 5, 1061 but it says June 4, 1061. They made a mistake or he was born in June. I know he is a Tauraus and bull headed. She is an Airies  not sure. Anyway he seems like he wants to get married soon and the whole town knows about this. A big step for George who swore he would not get married again, but looks like Clooney changed his mind. This marriage looks like it just might work, and he seems so happy and that is all that you need. love you george, bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 07 Aug 2014, 09:32

bgarabedian wrote:I thought George was born may 5, 1061 but it says June 4, 1061. They made a mistake or he was born in June. I know he is a Tauraus and bull headed. She is an Airies  not sure. Anyway he seems like he wants to get married soon and the whole town knows about this. A big step for George who swore he would not get married again, but looks like Clooney changed his mind. This marriage looks like it just might work, and he seems so happy and that is all that you need. love you george, bg

The European way of quoting D.O.B is always as its quoted on the document ie.6.5.1961.
In other words.....day/ month/ year.

It's confusing I know. Hope that clarifies it for you bg.
Your typo has made him ancient !!
It took me ages to accept 9/11 when I knew it happened
on 11 September.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 07 Aug 2014, 09:45

Best explanation I've seen so far:

[size=36]George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Get a Marriage License in London[/size]

Here come the bride and groom...pretty soon.
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin have obtained a marriage license in London, according to multiple reports.
Cheers to England, meanwhile, for still taking the time for royal proclamations. Or, in this case, Hollywood-royalty proclamations.
A picture taken of a notice of their intent to wed that was posted outside of Chelsea Old Town Hall was first obtained by Dlisted, sent to them by an eagle-eyed reader. The public posting is a legal requirement when the proposed marriage involves citizens of the European Union, such as Alamuddin.
George and Amal have seemingly been scouting locations near his home in Lake Como and, sure enough, Italy is listed as the wedding location.
So these nuptials must be right around the corner, right?! 
Well, they could be...
Per [url=http://www.rbkc.gov.uk/pdf/Marriage Brochure %282013%29.pdf]regulations set forth[/url] by the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, if one half of the couple (or both) are non-EU citizens then you must both give former "notice of your intention" to a superintendent registrar at a designated register office. The notice is then displayed at the register office where they've given their notice "for a period of 15 clear days and only then can the authorities which allow your marriage to go ahead, be issued."
However, after that, the license is good for 12 months and, if you change your venue, you have to reapply.
So theoretically there's still lots of time for George and Amal to prepare. Heck, they may even get to mark a whole year as a couple before they tie the knot! 
Clooney popped the question in April after barely seven months of dating, offering up a 7-carat diamond ring estimated to be worth at least $750,000.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 07 Aug 2014, 10:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 07 Aug 2014, 10:01

How exciting!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 07 Aug 2014, 10:22

Nicky, legally the banns have to be displayed in public - even by them!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 07 Aug 2014, 12:56

The banns had to be posted and made public it is a rule in Britain. We probably wouldn't have known if this woman hadn't taken a picture and posted it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 07 Aug 2014, 14:27

THR approached Stan and he refused to comment.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by monaco Thu 07 Aug 2014, 15:19

Getting married in the UK it is legislation.  I believe couples marrying abroad need to do it to get a Certificate of No Impediment.  Think the banns have to be displayed for 21 days so this is how long people have to let the authorities know of any (legal!) reason why the marriage shouldn't go ahead.  Reading comments on the threads, I'm sure we could think of a few (non legal) reasons....

I've been lurking on the forum for a few years now and have been reading the threads since the engagement announcement.  Personally, I don't think there has been much in the media about it (perhaps George's star is fading in the UK?) but it's great to catch up on everything here.  I wish them all the best for the big day and their future together and fingers crossed we'll get a few pictures  Very Happy  Very Happy

monaco
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next