George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney Divorce: Amal Alamuddin Sleeping In Separate Bedrooms – Marriage Already Over? EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney Divorce: Amal Alamuddin Sleeping In Separate Bedrooms – Marriage Already Over? EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Divorce: Amal Alamuddin Sleeping In Separate Bedrooms – Marriage Already Over? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney Divorce: Amal Alamuddin Sleeping In Separate Bedrooms – Marriage Already Over? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney Divorce: Amal Alamuddin Sleeping In Separate Bedrooms – Marriage Already Over? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney Divorce: Amal Alamuddin Sleeping In Separate Bedrooms – Marriage Already Over? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney Divorce: Amal Alamuddin Sleeping In Separate Bedrooms – Marriage Already Over? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney Divorce: Amal Alamuddin Sleeping In Separate Bedrooms – Marriage Already Over? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney Divorce: Amal Alamuddin Sleeping In Separate Bedrooms – Marriage Already Over? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Divorce: Amal Alamuddin Sleeping In Separate Bedrooms – Marriage Already Over?

+9
Joanna
bgarabedian
LornaDoone
melbert
isogotit
LizzyNY
annemarie
Way2Old4Dis
Katiedot
13 posters

Go down

George Clooney Divorce: Amal Alamuddin Sleeping In Separate Bedrooms – Marriage Already Over? Empty George Clooney Divorce: Amal Alamuddin Sleeping In Separate Bedrooms – Marriage Already Over?

Post by Katiedot Thu 28 May 2015, 20:37

Oh well, while we're on the subject of tabloid trash, here's this lovely story found by Henway:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney Divorce: Amal Alamuddin Sleeping In Separate Bedroom – Marriage Already Over?

BY Amanda Austin on May 27, 2015

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin’s divorce is right on track, the actor and human rights lawyer have not even been married a year – and their rushed relationship is falling apart right before our eyes. Since Amal and George hastily said I DO in 2014, they have been fighting non-stop ever since and are hardly ever in the same city, courtesy of their busy careers. According to a new report, even when George and Amal are in the same city together they don’t even sleep in the same bed together!
The June 1 edition of Life & Style Magazine features a photo of the not-so-happy couple George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin. The headline reveals, “George And Amal Are Sleeping In Separate Bedrooms.” And we all know “sleeping in separate bedrooms” is lingo for “getting a divorce” in Hollywood. We get that sometimes couples just need their space. But George and Amal have nothing but space – half the time they are literally in different countries and they are rumored to only see each other once every two or three weeks. Seeing as how they are a newly married couple and hardly get to spend any time together, don’t you think that when they are together they would want to sleep in the same bedroom?
At this rate, the odds of George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin making it through 2015 without filing for divorce are slim to none. So what exactly caused the happy couple’s demise? More like, what didn’t cause their relationship’s demise? George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin rushed into their wedding without really getting to know each other, or discussing the future. It turns out Amal Alamuddin is desperate to start a family and get pregnant – but George is not on board.
Also, neither one of them wants to make any sacrifices their career to spend more time together. It’s all really like watching a train wreck in slow motion. We know George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin are going to crash and burn – now it is just a matter of when. How much longer do you think George and Amal will stay married and sleeping in separate bedrooms before they file for divorce? Let us know what you think in the comments below!

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Divorce: Amal Alamuddin Sleeping In Separate Bedrooms – Marriage Already Over? Empty Re: George Clooney Divorce: Amal Alamuddin Sleeping In Separate Bedrooms – Marriage Already Over?

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 28 May 2015, 21:25

Um, where are these "sources" and "writers" who haven't noticed Amal and most of her family trampling all over the globe with George?

If I ever went insane enough to marry again (I won't), separate bedrooms would be a requirement. Non-negotiable. I don't like sleeping or waking up with someone in my bed. I'd make a short walk worth the effort, but afterwards...? Don't get comfortable.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Divorce: Amal Alamuddin Sleeping In Separate Bedrooms – Marriage Already Over? Empty Re: George Clooney Divorce: Amal Alamuddin Sleeping In Separate Bedrooms – Marriage Already Over?

Post by annemarie Thu 28 May 2015, 21:55

This crap is ridiculous they just make it up as they go.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 28 May 2015, 22:50

It seems like every week celebdirtylaundry comes out with their "Clooney divorce/pregnancy" story and every week gossip cop shoots it down. It's getting to be pretty routine. I wonder if anyone actually believes them since they've been wrong for so long?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 28 May 2015, 23:34

Unfortunately, I think a few here believe these stories.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Fri 29 May 2015, 02:06

Funny article. Think that story has been told already.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 29 May 2015, 02:40

It's been told about all his girlfriends.  He didn't sleep in the same room with any of them.  So the stories go...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 29 May 2015, 03:55

I'm with Way2 separate bedrooms would be a must. I snore like a drunken sailor sleeping off a three day binge so ANYONE trying to sleep near me would probably try to stuff a pillow on my head every night! brahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Fri 29 May 2015, 08:11

I think it is a good idea to sleep separately. maybe george snors a lot or she does too and they cannot stand each other snors. who knows the truth. all this is nonsense as usual. I guess some more crazy gossip and maybe it is the truth. maybe they like to be apart and sleep separtely. they have plently of rooms and might as well use them. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 29 May 2015, 09:43

Or, maybe he's a night owl, she's a light sleeper and he prefers not to disturb her as he writes notes at night. Or vice-versa for that matter.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 29 May 2015, 11:21

In his interview he said he sleeps with the t.v. on and doesn't sleep long because he is always thinking. Some how I doubt that they sleep in separate rooms looking at them though.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 29 May 2015, 13:54

Sleeping at night in seperate bedrooms doesnt translate into
a marriage breakdown. Quite the opposite I would say.
Sex in the afternoon is really great.

Obviously the writer of such a ridiculous article
knows nothing of the joys of sex during daylight hours.
Sofa bounceSofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 29 May 2015, 18:41

Joanna this is about George breaking up with Amal NOT your sexual preferences. But heck, if you want to give us more details...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 29 May 2015, 18:54

Oh I got all excited...Not you Jo.,.. The D word....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 29 May 2015, 22:08

I'm hearing strains of 'Afternoon Delight,' coming from Joanna, of all people. Cool.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 29 May 2015, 22:22

Well alright then lol.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 29 May 2015, 23:44

OK....OK....You'll just have to wait for my memoirs to 
be published.
I'm calling it 50 Shades of Purple.

Apparently Freud had a lot to say about ladies
who wear Purple, so I was told some 40 years ago.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Sat 30 May 2015, 14:19

Had a good chuckle reading this thread.
As for that article, nobody takes anything "reported" by that particular site (celebdirtylaundry) seriously. Go check out the other salacious headlines on that site - all ridiculous.

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 30 May 2015, 14:52

What is a bit mind-blowing is how any of these sites survive..........all too easy to click I guess.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 30 May 2015, 22:48

GossipCop denial

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 31 May 2015, 00:00

See each other every two or three weeks?  They were photographed together at least twice a week the entire time they were in NYC! 

There was a time when the tabloids had some integrity, and reported nonsense that at least didn't have easily accessible, extensive evidence to the contrary.  Standards are just not what they used to be.  Wink
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down