George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Let's Convince George to run for President!
How do you really feel about George Clooney getting engaged to Amal Alamuddin? - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Jul 2024, 15:27 by LizzyNY

» An open letter to George Clooney
How do you really feel about George Clooney getting engaged to Amal Alamuddin? - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 22:48 by LizzyNY

» Chit Chat 2022
How do you really feel about George Clooney getting engaged to Amal Alamuddin? - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 12:45 by Ida

» joe-biden-drops-out-2024-election-presidential-race-7555388
How do you really feel about George Clooney getting engaged to Amal Alamuddin? - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 01:00 by annemariew

» Topical piece about George and his politics
How do you really feel about George Clooney getting engaged to Amal Alamuddin? - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Jul 2024, 19:42 by annemariew

» George calls for Joe Biden to drop out
How do you really feel about George Clooney getting engaged to Amal Alamuddin? - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Jul 2024, 20:44 by LizzyNY

» Lifetime Achievements
How do you really feel about George Clooney getting engaged to Amal Alamuddin? - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Jul 2024, 13:23 by Odysseus

» Biden at George fundraiser instead of Zelensky
How do you really feel about George Clooney getting engaged to Amal Alamuddin? - Page 3 EmptySun 07 Jul 2024, 13:28 by LizzyNY

» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
How do you really feel about George Clooney getting engaged to Amal Alamuddin? - Page 3 EmptyThu 04 Jul 2024, 20:43 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

How do you really feel about George Clooney getting engaged to Amal Alamuddin?

+38
jusquatoi2014
Einstein
it's me
Carolina Gal
sparkie
melbert
Vilma
lelacorb
bamboochacha
Boshkash
Cece42
fava
party animal - not!
Pita428
Mazy
Butterfly
Carla97
Missa
silly girl
LizzyNY
LornaDoone
isogotit
Nicky80
Atalante
Ballycuan
playfuldeb
Way2Old4Dis
happycat
Rose
bellybaby
Joanna
ktsue2002
Sevens
theminis
annemarie
Lighterside
What Would He Say
Katiedot
42 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How do you really feel about George Clooney getting engaged to Amal Alamuddin?

Genuinely happy for them

Mixed feelings. Of course I'm happy if they're happy but also feel a bit sad for myself

I know I'm supposed to be happy for them but I'm not

I'm sad

I'm disappointed

I'm heartbroken

I'm angry

I'm jealous

I'm still so surprised at the news that I don't know what I feel

I don't believe it's true

View results

How do you really feel about George Clooney getting engaged to Amal Alamuddin? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you really feel about George Clooney getting engaged to Amal Alamuddin?

Post by Katiedot Thu 01 May 2014, 19:22

There you go. His love life was becoming an international punch line because film script writers don't make jokes that the audience can't relate to.

I'm not saying this is the only reason for his engagement [I believe that generally people don't make life decisions just for one reason but more for a cocktail of many smaller reasons], but I think it may be a contributing factor.

I think my feeling is that he's given up on finding love and instead is happy enough with Amal as a person and thrilled with how ideal she looks on paper as a wife. Let's hope I'm wrong.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

How do you really feel about George Clooney getting engaged to Amal Alamuddin? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you really feel about George Clooney getting engaged to Amal Alamuddin?

Post by LizzyNY Thu 01 May 2014, 19:43

Katie - I hope you're wrong, too, but I think what bothers me most is how fast he's moving. What's the rush? He's always been so in control of everything that it makes this seem almost scripted." Aging A-list actor moves behind the scenes, finds suitable woman, lives happily ever after."

I hope it's real and they'll both be very happy, but the more I read, the less I believe it.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 01 May 2014, 19:45

Have none of the "Doubting Thomas's" read 
Nina Clooney's comments and read between the lines.

George's Mother has spoken. 
Good enough for me !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 01 May 2014, 19:51

George's parents say what they have to say in public. They've never been less than warm and complimentary about every woman he's dated and they truly aren't the kind to embarrass their son in public by hinting at having any doubts.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 01 May 2014, 20:11

Okay, finally the answer for this poll. (Kind of, there was not a box to tick)

It’s annoying...nooh
I fu****g hate it.  Exploded 

I realized that while we here at COH have been sleeping, he hasn´t. No no, he has stayed up all nights talking exclusively to her. He was lonely, bored, what?

He should have know better! And talk to Siri!
(Siri /ˈsɪri/ is an intelligent personal assistant and knowledge navigator which works as an application for Apple Inc.'s iOS. The application uses a natural language user interface to answer questions, make recommendations, and perform actions by delegating requests to a set of Web services.).

I´m pretty sure many of us agree Siri is super smart and absolutely fantastic, marriage out of the picture too.

Too late.  blowup 

And awaking hours discussions have been going on here (who is the next, is there a next, must be the next because long litany of ex´s?), everyone little worried as we know h**s, they come out of nowhere. Were they are now that we need them?! Wtf?

Oh no.
Well hang in there folks, Bon weekend!  cheers 

Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 02 May 2014, 02:56

Carla97 wrote:I´m pretty sure many of us agree Siri is super smart and absolutely fantastic, marriage out of the picture too.

I don't think that your "Siri" can give George a blow job though...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 02 May 2014, 03:07

To change the subject a bit, this is from a harmonic healing website

Mars Retrograde Alert- From Mar 1-May 19 that red planet is wreaking havoc! Have you noticed you have been having more arguments lately, things are fizzling out, or computers or mechanical stuff is breaking down? Whoever initiates loses--meaning, don't begin anything now if you don't have to. Don't initiate a new love, lawsuit...Wait till May 20th!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 02 May 2014, 03:16

Whoops! Too late - George needed to see this last week! Hope this doesn't jinx things for him.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 02 May 2014, 03:24

Thanks Playful,
I was going to initiate a new gym membership, will now put that off for another few years LOL - but seriously food for thought, Im pretty sure Mars is my ruler according to the zodiac (or it could be pluto) so Im not going to mess with anything - will now put off all decisions until May 20th (the procrastinator loves this, do you have any more)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Fri 02 May 2014, 09:10

Do we realise we could have missed that there is an elephant in the room!!!! In all the accolades that have been written in regards to all her Degrees when Amal studied in New York she passed with Honours or what ever it was, in... wait for it..........Entertainment Law.
Am I missing something? Why would an International Human Rights Lawyer need or want a Degree in Entertainment Law?
sparkie
sparkie
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 02 May 2014, 09:33

Yep, saw it earlier. Part of her degree course at NYU

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 May 2014, 09:55

I'd assume that this is one of the courses she had to take?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Gal Fri 02 May 2014, 11:37

I am still in shock about GC being engaged. But I, like everyone else, will get use to it. Has anyone thought about this...George was still officially with Stacy when he went to LouLou's to Amal's party that she gave for someone back last May, I believe. So we have here, George behaving as George and Amal, who is smart enough to know this is GC, showing interest in a man that was, at least officially, still coupled with another woman. Not trying to be judgemental, but just noticing things.
Carolina Gal
Carolina Gal
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 02 May 2014, 13:29

I don't get the "if she's so great, why isn't she already taken?" argument. Couldn't we say the same about George?

Um, no. George was a self-proclaimed bachelor. He didn't want to be caught. According to previous stories - that I didn't write, and I will probably misquote - but there was reference to her not even/ever having a boyfriend.

Why is it so suspicious that she didn't marry someone else before met George?

I can't help how you perceive things, but suspicion was not in my post. I was referring to all of the news/tabloid articles referring to her as being so educated, beautiful, all that and a bag of chips. Who knows if she's had other attractive, powerful men pursuing her. Not me. She's just "too good to be true".

I agree with you, Missa, that we have very little info on her personal life, so it's all speculation in any case.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 02 May 2014, 14:41

About the degree in entertainment law -if it were just a course she had to take she wouldn't get a degree in it - it would be part of a more comprehensive course of study. If she has a degree in entertainment law it's because she wanted it, and took several (or many) courses in that area.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 May 2014, 16:49

bellybaby wrote:I don't get the "if she's so great, why isn't she already taken?" argument.  Couldn't we say the same about George?

Um, no. George was a self-proclaimed bachelor. He didn't want to be caught. According to previous stories - that I didn't write, and I will probably misquote - but there was reference to her not even/ever having a boyfriend.
Not exactly. It was a friend of the family's saying she didn't know about any boyfriends.

She may not have dated seriously, or she may simply not have introduced her boyfriends to her family.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 02 May 2014, 17:07

Exactly, Katie. The fact that an old friend of her mother didn't know about boyfriends means nothing. She travels the world with her job (and without), was in NYC for quite some time, Charlie Rose met her in Aspen, etc, etc, etc

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 02 May 2014, 18:06

LizzyNY wrote:About the degree in entertainment law -if it were just a course she had to take she wouldn't get a degree in it - it would be part of a more comprehensive course of study. If she has a degree in entertainment law it's because she wanted it, and took several (or many) courses in that area.
Not to split hairs (well, maybe), but I have never read that she earned a degree in entertainment law.  She got an award for it--but according to the NYU website it can be given for excellence on a single paper.  The fact that she went to work at Sullivan & Cromwell in the criminal defense deparment leads me to believe the entertainment law study was one course and not her focus.  I don't really care--but I think some might try and spin it like she has always wanted to be close to the entertainment industry.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 02 May 2014, 18:58

Katiedot wrote: 

I think my feeling is that he's given up on finding love and instead is happy enough with Amal as a person and thrilled with how ideal she looks on paper as a wife.   Let's hope I'm wrong.

Ooh, that's cynical. And probably also more realistic than "long time self-proclaimed bachelor falls hard for girlfriend of seven months". But the latter isn't unheard of, right? Can I keep the fairytale for a little while longer?

However this came about, I think we all hope it works out for the best.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Fri 02 May 2014, 19:05

I love George Clooney. Period. However, I don't see anything wrong with wishing him well but being a bit skeptical about this. I will grow to like Amal, but if she hurts my George, she is mud in my book.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 May 2014, 19:19

Missa wrote:
Katiedot wrote: I think my feeling is that he's given up on finding love and instead is happy enough with Amal as a person and thrilled with how ideal she looks on paper as a wife.   Let's hope I'm wrong.

Ooh, that's cynical.  And probably also more realistic than "long time self-proclaimed bachelor falls hard for girlfriend of seven months".  But the latter isn't unheard of, right?  Can I keep the fairytale for a little while longer?

However this came about, I think we all hope it works out for the best.
lol, sure the fairytale's all yours!

And yes, I really really want this to work out for them. It's just that while I've seen a lot of good marriages, I've also seen quite a few men who got married simply because. It's not that they aren't happy, it's just that they married for many reasons, and while they may not love their wife deeply, they do care for their wife. Does that make sense?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 02 May 2014, 19:55

Oh, I totally get it. I don't want to get all weirdly familiar, like I actually know the man, but I'd hate to see him settle for less than complete happiness. Not that she's not great and they couldn't be happy together, but I'd hope he'd hold out for The One, if she exists. But I can understand staring down the barrel at 53, with all your friends coupled up and happy and the world kind of snickering behind your back (and to your face) about your personal life, how "good enough" becomes attractive.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 05 May 2014, 09:54

There have been quite a few comments about the lack 
of comment coming from George himself about his engagement to Amal.

I have a theory about that.

Maybe he's superstitious. Maybe he feels that if says anything about his happiness or even anything at all about his engagement and plans to get married, something negative might happen.
 Maybe he feels like it's bragging when he's so involved with people so much worse off than himself ie. in Darfur.
Maybe they both feel like that.

Having just read Karen Duffy's comment about the way he was brought up to not talk about anything you do for others, which I totally agree with and follow in my life,  maybe that's the same feeling he has about talking about something good happening in his life. 
Hope I'm making my thoughts clear  ?

I speak from experience as it took me many years to find the right partner for me. Whenever I said to friends 
"Yes things are going great" or "We have no problems" or "We're planning this or that"
then Booooom, out of nowhere would come a problem. 
It happened so many times. So I learned to keep quiet about the good things.
It's almost like the old saying "You're tempting fate by saying that" 

It's always happened during a health problem too.
 As soon as I say "I'm feeling good today, maybe turning a corner" then a couple of bad days come along.

So I'm totally understanding why George hasn't talked about finding the love of his life and I'm still very happy for them both.

Like everyone else, I'd like a few pictures and hope there will be some of the wedding day too. 
But what will be will be and I'll respect George's decision.

flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 05 May 2014, 12:12

That could well be it, Joanna.

Also, a very, very long time ago George mentioned in an interview that he didn't like to talk about his girlfriends because then what you say about them haunts you for ever. That was when everything was in print and it's more true now then ever now that everything's online.

I think George's point was that if he declared his love for someone, years later, when that love is gone, he'd still see his comments as though they were fresh about that person even though both had long moved on.

Not sure exactly why he'd feel the same way about someone he's engaged to as one would assume this is meant to last the test of time, but perhaps keeping stumm just become his habit.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 05 May 2014, 12:26

And I would go on to say that maybe he thinks that declaring that now, IF it doesn't work out, then again, those words would forever follow him. Just basically reinforcing what both Joanna and Katie said.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 05 May 2014, 12:28

I agree

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 05 May 2014, 12:33

I also think it's very much to do with Amal. And that's why it was decided to put the announcement out via Doughty Street in a formal but relaxed way.

She has a career to continue in very different spheres with cllients and cases who may not appreciate the Hollywood hoo haa, and so this was a way to do it with integrity...

I'm sure we will get a statement from both of them when they marry - or maybe not!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

How do you really feel about George Clooney getting engaged to Amal Alamuddin? - Page 3 Empty George and Amal are NOT married!!

Post by Einstein Wed 07 May 2014, 18:44

What would you say if this message would read in two months??
Shock? Joy?
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Wed 07 May 2014, 18:46

Shock
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Wed 07 May 2014, 18:48

no marriage plans ...... no children ...... new girlfriend?? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 07 May 2014, 18:49

Merged threads
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Wed 07 May 2014, 19:04

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Wed 07 May 2014, 19:10

I still think the seventeen year age difference is a problem, I think he needs someone on his level as being fun, and IN MY OPINION she seems to have a stick up her butt.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 07 May 2014, 22:02

Just good posture.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by jusquatoi2014 Fri 09 May 2014, 16:42

I voted mixed feelings a few days ago, but now am completely and deeply sad. A reasonable fan should think if he is happy I am happy - just like what I did when first hearing of the news. But, we are losing him to this one woman. The way he holds her hands and walks side by side with her is so different and tells much more than those badly written reports so far. I feel sad that all his most lovely and gentle smiles in the future would in fact be smiles to her only.

jusquatoi2014
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 09 May 2014, 16:50

why?
no

I don't think so
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 09 May 2014, 17:46

I don't think so either. We are not losing him really even though it feels like it at the moment. It will benefit his life maybe we get even now more from him than before.
And she is a private person and will continue her job. So we will not see them together like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. I think they will do they thinks like they have done before. 

But of course I can be wrong......
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 30 Aug 2014, 21:41

See now you bring up this stag party thing and it's just a reminder to me that George is going to be hard pressed not to get bored.

For a guy who's had a veritable buffet, an endless smorgasbord of choices when it comes to women he could date and of course, shtup, the idea that he's going to settle down with just one is amazing to me.

I mean, sure, I'd always hoped he would do that one day but I sometimes had my doubts that he would give up something that most men DREAM of!

Most of my male friends were more upset about George getting married than my female friends - which I found surprising.

But then one explained that to him, George was his hero.  George lived the life most guys would give a left nut to live!  And his getting married, to this guy, was seen as throwing in the towel, or giving up that dream!  He was really upset about it.

So it was interesting to me to see that not only women wanted George, men wanted to BE George.

I think it will be a miracle that this marriage lasts.

Not that George isn't a catch.  He does have some really lovely qualities.  But he will continue to have women throwing themselves at him and it takes a very confident woman to not let that affect her and/or the relationship.

I'll give you an example.  Many years ago I was backstage at a music awards show.  As I was ascending a staircase, one of the Dukes of Hazzard's actors was walking down the steps with his wife.  She was a news announcer, if I'm not mistaken.

As I walked up I glanced at both of them and said, "Hi."  He smiled and politely said hello.  She looked at me like she wanted to kill me.  And all I thought as I finished ascending the stairs was, "That marriage is not going to last."  And I was right.  They divorced just a few years later.

So it will be interesting to see what happens with this relationship.  A LOT will hinge on whether Amal has the fortitude to deal with not just the press, but the attention from other women that will still come because she's marrying THE guy!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 30 Aug 2014, 22:35

You must see some pretty interesting stuff, Lorna, and loved your post

Well, Our Hero seems to be moving heaven and earth to be with Amal, and for someone who (by and large) gives the impression of having had monogomous relationships this seems to an emotional one as well. Which says it all. Trust part of all that too. 

To me it looks as though he's found her at last - and can't believe his luck! 'Marrying up' is what he's said

I think he will protect her all he can - I don't see her being interviewed by Eonline or Access Hollywood on red carpets (Unless of course it's a human rights event they're involved in together) 

And given the escalation of the Syria situation, which Amal is likely to have known about in depth, I am not at all surprised now at his reaction to the dodgy Daily Mail article...

Read the other day that Amal is the legislative assistant to the judge in Milosovic's trial...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 30 Aug 2014, 23:52

Good points which we can discuss in another thread.

I'm reading through this one and I realized I got it a bit off track.

Can you imagine a guy coming on here, seeing the title about strippers and then being extremely disappointed in our comments?  HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by monaco Sat 30 Aug 2014, 23:53

@LornaDoone said "For a guy who's had a veritable buffet, an endless smorgasbord of choices when it comes to women he could date and of course, shtup, the idea that he's going to settle down with just one is amazing to me."  I thought the same when I first heard of the engagement but over the last few months, I've come to think that George is the safest bet in this relationship.  He's been married before and has sworn for years that marriage was not for him.  To now decide to marry again, I believe he will give it 150% and will not give up easily.  He'll stick with it no matter what may happen.  Amal on the other hand?  I hope it isn't a case of getting caught up in all the romance of the moment, but I can't help thinking that my "somethings not quite right" feeling about the relationship isn't because of George - but Amal.  She's a smart and intelligent woman but is she really prepared for what will (inevitably) come with being the wife of George Clooney?  Time will tell.  Fingers crossed.  (sorry - off topic but not sure where to post this?)

Last edited by theminis on Sun 31 Aug 2014, 21:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed title)

monaco
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 31 Aug 2014, 20:33

moved posts from another thread to here.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Sun 31 Aug 2014, 21:04

Honestly, I'm sad and disappointed! I think the allure of him, was the fact that he was the eternal bachelor that made us dreamed that one day one of us could have something with him. He married and father that is certainly what will happen to me lost the fascination
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 31 Aug 2014, 21:12

I feel it is wonderful , George took his time and found someone he could love and marry. I hope they have a long and happy marriage.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 31 Aug 2014, 22:12

Well, I hope his marriage is whatever he wants it to be, for as long as he wants it - I just hope if he isn't happy with her he doesn't hold on to the marriage to save face. That would be too sad.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 31 Aug 2014, 22:37

At the age of George, in general, you have clear ideas about life, he was shown not to have them. A few months earlier stated that he would never have married and then ....! And 'natural to have doubts! My feeling? it is a choice to not feel alone, in recent times I've only seen always in the middle of married friends with children, frankly seemed like a fish out of water!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 31 Aug 2014, 22:38

At the age of George, in general, you have clear ideas about life, he was shown not to have them. A few months earlier stated that he would never have married and then ....! And 'natural to have doubts! My feeling? it is a choice to not feel alone, in recent times I've only seen always in the middle of married friends with children, frankly seemed like a fish out of water!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 01 Sep 2014, 00:13

Could be lela. You get to a certain age where you seem to have achieved most of what you set out to do in your career but then see that you really don't have anyone with whom to share the fruits of you labor.

And you could also be correct that he's been lonely.  You can certainly have a lot of friends, but at the end of the day, you can feel quite alone in a room full of people.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Mon 01 Sep 2014, 00:59

He himself (I don't know if this is correct) Said that he often feels alone. But I think that he loves Amal and that he finds her at right time, when he was ready to settle down. Probably, if he had met her before, he wouldn't have proposed to her.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 01 Sep 2014, 01:03

So true, Lorna. But you can also feel lonely in a room full of people when you're married too......

For him to be so certain after such a short period of time and with all his 'opportunities' I really think they must have both had that 'wow!' moment a la Matt and Lucy Damon..........dare I say 'meeting of minds' again?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next