George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest

+26
marysunshine
fluffy
playfuldeb
fava
Joanna
Vi
Maggy
watching
cupcake
Kimber :)
theminis
Mazy
lelacorb
amaretti
Carla97
party animal - not!
What Would He Say
Atalante
melbert
Katiedot
LornaDoone
silly girl
Nicky80
it's me
mel01
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest

Post by Katiedot Wed 02 Oct 2013, 03:45

Wow, that's absolutely stunning. I could move in there in a heartbeat, no changes necessary!

I have to be honest, I'm not a big fan of the pics I've seen of his other two houses, so I think this has a lot to do with Gerber's taste (or maybe the architect) than George's.

Despite the nonsense about George "never being shy when talking about design" (sorry AD, that's Brad Pitt you're thinking of) I don't think he has much knowledge of architecture and interior design. That's not a criticism - he knows a lot about a lot more things that are certainly more important than interior design - it's just an observation.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest

Post by LornaDoone Wed 02 Oct 2013, 03:54

Lovely, quite lovely. Great view!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 02 Oct 2013, 08:57

Trying to get the pics onto this page too. I included the pics from Cindy and Rande's villa too as I assume George's isn't all that different.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Inside George Clooney's and Cindy Crawford's Mexican Villas

Tuesday, October 1, 2013, by Sarah Firshein

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
George Clooney's living room. Photo by Björn Wallander/Architectural Digest
The November issue of Architectural Digest really gives the one-two punch as far as celebrity coverage goes: it combines George Clooney's and Cindy Crawford and husband Rande Gerber's neighboring villas in Los Cabos, Mexico, into a single cover story. The movie star and the supermodel (turned furniture designer and landlady!) are both good-looking and successful, of course, and they're also the best of friends, choosing to share architect Ricardo Legorreta for these vacation homes, which were "designed and built in tandem, and Clooney happily allowed Gerber and Crawford to take the lead on the project, knowing he could trust their taste implicitly."

While the trio at one point actually considered building one large dwelling where they could all hang around and drink Gerber Spirits tequila, this pair of cement-and-wood houses—not the "hacienda-style villa commonly found along this coast" but rather "muscular geometric volumes" centered around a courtyard, much in the tradition of Luis Barragán, Legorreta's mentor—"are basically used as a single home, with overflow from one accommodated by the other, and meals and other activities frequently split between the two." Clooney, who's never been shy about talking design, summarizes: "I wanted something that would blend in, something indigenous that would feel in harmony with the setting."

Clooney's courtyard.

CINDY CRAWFORD AND RANDE GERBER AND NEIGHBOR GEORGE CLOONEY'S SIDE-BY-SIDE MEXICAN VILLAS
On the Baja peninsula, the couple team with their longtime pal and business partner to build stunning neighboring retreats where friends and family come together

Text by Brad Goldfarb | Photography by Björn Wallander | Styled by Michael Reynolds

Every house tells a story, and in Los Cabos, on the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja peninsula, a pair of vacation homes stand side by side as a testament to a remarkable friendship—the one that George Clooney shares with Rande Gerber and his wife, Cindy Crawford. The name of this compound, Casamigos—or House of Friends—says it all. “We’ve been hanging out for 20-something years,” says Gerber, a nightlife entrepreneur who now focuses on his tequila-and-rum company, Gerber Spirits. “Long before the houses were built, we would travel to Baja together, staying at different hotels and drinking tequila.”

The idea of planting a flag in Los Cabos came several years ago while the two men were there on vacation with a few friends. “We saw this oceanfront lot and thought maybe it made sense to build something,” Gerber says. It was a desire fueled by wanting a place where family and friends could come together comfortably. “Once we had kids, we would go on vacation at Christmas,” says Crawford. “But you’d have to book hotels a year in advance, and then you’d get there and they never quite lived up to expectations.” Plus, Los Cabos is a short flight from Los Angeles, making it a convenient getaway for Clooney, whose primary home is in Studio City, and for Crawford and Gerber, who live in Malibu most of the year with their school-age son and daughter.

Initially the trio thought of creating one house large enough for everyone, but that concept was eventually nixed in favor of two independent structures. “It’s just nice at the end of the night to have your own place to go back to,” Gerber says. Even so, the houses are basically used as a single home, with overflow from one accommodated by the other, and meals and other activities frequently split between the two. “Our lives go back and forth,” Crawford says. “We’ll have cocktails at our place and dinner at George’s, and vice versa.”

The two homes were designed and built in tandem, and Clooney happily allowed Gerber and Crawford to take the lead on the project, knowing he could trust their taste implicitly. “Rande has this amazing eye for houses and style,” says Clooney, who nonetheless was a regular presence at meetings and traveled to the site every couple of weeks to give input. “I wanted something that would blend in,” he notes, “something indigenous that would feel in harmony with the setting.”
Another priority, all agreed from the outset, was to avoid the type of hacienda-style villa commonly found along this coast and aim for something more distinctive. The group decided to approach the firm of Ricardo Legorreta, one of Mexico’s preeminent architects, and his son, Víctor, a star in his own right. (Ricardo died in December 2011, two years after the project’s completion, and Víctor maintains the practice.) “A friend of ours had used Ricardo in California and loved working with him,” Gerber says. Adds Crawford, “That property was the first modern house I thought I could live in.”
Like his celebrated mentor Luis Barragán, the elder Legorreta was known for crafting muscular geometric volumes where the interplay of light and shadow is created by large windows and doorways, as well as open-air courtyards. All of those elements are present in the Crawford-Gerber and Clooney residences, which the Legorretas tailored to suit the trio’s relaxed, social lifestyle. “They wanted houses that were very elegant and almost like an art piece,” says Víctor, “but where you would still be comfortable walking around barefoot and in a swimsuit.”

Each structure is entered via a long hallway that flows gracefully into a dramatic double-height central courtyard, which connects to a series of sitting areas, dining spaces, an open kitchen, and, of course, a bar—an especially roomy one at Clooney’s, where the friends often assemble to watch sports on the wide-screen TV. And fronting the beach, each house has its own sizable swimming pool and terrace, as well as ample outdoor seating and dining areas. To soften and contrast with the residences’ expanses of cement plaster, many of the spaces feature wood ceilings, beams, and brise-soleils. “Using wood was something we pushed for,” Crawford says. “It’s not the material the Legorretas are best known for, but we wanted the warmth.”

Pick up a copy of AD’s November issue, on newsstands October 8, or download the digital edition to see more photos and to read the complete story

CINDY CRAWFORD AND RANDE GERBER
Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber at their Los Cabos home, which was built in tandem with George Clooney’s house next door. Both residences were designed by the architecture firm Legorreta + Legorreta.

COURTYARD for Gerber/Crawford
A frangipani tree lends a verdant note to the couple’s courtyard, which is furnished with teak tables and seating custom made by Jasper; the cushions are upholstered in a Ralph Lauren Home fabric, and the accent pillows are by John Robshaw

MASTER BEDROOM [crawford/gerber]
In the master bedroom, a landscape photo by Bowen Smith hangs next to a Jasper chair and ottoman and a Ralph Lauren Home side table

MASTER BATH [Crawford/Gerber]
The couple’s master bath, which opens to an outdoor shower, has a Legorreta-designed stone tub with Waterworks fittings; the photograph is by Herb Ritts, and the leaf photogram is from the Jalan Jalan Collection.

Crawford and Gerber’s pool; Mia Lehrer + Assoc. oversaw the landscaping for both properties.

Gerber and Clooney at the Casamigos site pre-construction.

CLOONEY'S COURTYARD
Twine-wrapped lanterns are suspended from the slatted canopy over Clooney’s courtyard, which features a Legorreta-designed cement-plaster table and L-shaped sofa, the latter topped with cushions in a Holly Hunt fabric and vintage pillows from John Robshaw; the armchairs are by Ralph Lauren Home.

CLOONEY'S LIVING ROOM
In Clooney’s living room, a slipcovered sofa and armchairs and a pair of stools by Casamidy are grouped around a cocktail table by SL Westwood Design; the Alison Berger–designed surveyor’s lamp is from Holly Hunt, the striped throw pillows are made of a Ralph Lauren Home fabric, the curtains are of a Holly Hunt linen, and the carpet is by Lawrence of La Brea.

CLOONEY'S MASTER BEDROOM
Clooney’s bed, featuring a woven-leather headboard, is flanked by Legorreta-designed tables and Lika Moore lamps from Blackman Cruz; the throw pillows are by John Robshaw.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 02 Oct 2013, 09:09

Scans of the magazine, from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (many thanks, Kimber!)

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 02 Oct 2013, 12:18; edited 3 times in total
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Wed 02 Oct 2013, 10:34

l like it, it's nice , but l get the feeling of a hotel not of a home , Halo 
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 02 Oct 2013, 10:52

LittleBit wrote:Hey Everyone!

Digital Scans of the Magazine are on my tumblr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

Hug1 
Kimber
This link shows a few more shots from George's property - fire pit, bath terrace, kitchen, dining, gym, master bath, guest room, bar and cinema. No idea how they were found of if leaked but great find! And you can read the whole article.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 02 Oct 2013, 11:50

Thanks! I wondered where the rest of the article was. I'll add them to my post above.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 02 Oct 2013, 12:51

oh my! what an indigestion.... jacuzzi!!! I'm coming!!!!!
anyway his is waaaaay more better than theirs, sorry Rolling Eyes 
but can someone tell me why
no ceiling but fireplaces in some areas??? scratch 
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Wed 02 Oct 2013, 13:42

Might be glass skylight roof ceiling. In his courtyard, it's obvious. In the Gerbers, seems so too. Types that open. Don't think it would be left uncovered or it would rain on the furniture.

Outdoor fireplaces are very enjoyable. Popular near beaches too.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 02 Oct 2013, 17:03

Wow, nice place Shocked 
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Wed 02 Oct 2013, 18:14

yes

it's wonderful to be near the ocean

"Einfach nur sitzen und auf das Meer sehen"
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Wed 02 Oct 2013, 19:43

Vi wrote:yes

it's wonderful to be near the ocean

"Einfach nur sitzen und auf das Meer sehen"
Yes, it is.
As long as there are no tsunamis or sharks.

Hope Clooney finds true love one day to share his life & home together...

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 02 Oct 2013, 20:18

He appears to be perfectly happy to me from what he's said so many times in the past......sharing his homes with close loyal friends and family.
Of course we see none of that as he protects that part of his life very closely.

And quite right too IMO.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 02 Oct 2013, 20:22

Gruetzi Vi, ganz allein? Smile
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Wed 02 Oct 2013, 21:54

Joanna wrote:He appears to be perfectly happy to me from what he's said so many times in the past......sharing his homes with close loyal friends and family.
Of course we see none of that as he protects that part of his life very closely.

And quite right too IMO.
By the same token, we do not know what he reveais publicly to be what's in his heart or what he wishes the public to know.
For someone to claim he's protective of his private life, perhaps stating that he's perfctly content sharing his homes with his family & friends is a "half truth."

At the end of the day, the friends all go back to their partners to cuddle up & share their bed.. The title of the article in AD divides it as the happy couple & the eternal bachelor. Homes side by side....
George, 52, just has interchangeable short-lived public affairs with people we don't even know he sees privately.

Not much privacy or depth in those relationships.....

But I hope he finds someone to complete him emotionally, physically & mentally.
Then life's more enjoyable than being solitary. It's human nature.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 02 Oct 2013, 22:27

I really like his home... I love the sea, and the way the sea becomes part of the house.  I like the strong cubic structure double, treeble hight ceilings and then no ceiling at all.  This is all breathtaking stuff....but you then have to magically make it "HOME" thats the money ball....and it was achieved... great job!

Last edited by what would he say on Thu 03 Oct 2013, 21:00; edited 1 time in total
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 02 Oct 2013, 22:42

magically home?

yes
when people you love
is with you

Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 03 Oct 2013, 04:24

cup cake wrote:l like it,  it's nice , but l get the feeling of a hotel not of a home , Halo 
Yes that is what I was thinking too.

It looks really nice. Amazing place and great view but it gets the impression to be a hotel or bungalow for tourists and not a home. it looks a bit too sterile. But still I love it. I would check in anytime LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 03 Oct 2013, 04:34

I think that's because of the styling. There's not one single personal item in any of the photos and even the books,flowers and pictures look like they've been brought in especially for the shoot - which they probably were.

Anything that looks like it might be personal has been cleared away so we're looking at an empty house. I think if we were to go round when they were in residence, it would look very different.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 03 Oct 2013, 04:39

Yes ok that makes sence. Just a set up for the foto shoot.

But i'm wondering why he opened his house in LA and we all could see his personal things like photos ect but in Los Cabos he removed all personal things like pics. Maybe there is a strategy behind it which I don't understand.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 03 Oct 2013, 04:58

It's AD style. I believe they shoot all their locations like this.

It's also possible that this shoot was done some time ago and I don't know how 'moved in' George and co were when it was done. It's possible they don't leave a lot of personal stuff in their holiday house as opposed to a real full-time home.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 03 Oct 2013, 15:02

It's is gorgeous, but.... it's not just the lack of personal things that make it look like a hotel, it's the total masculine edge, lack of color, warmth and so many hard edges. I hate the kitchen.
I can admire it, but don't think I would be comfortable living there.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 03 Oct 2013, 19:48

I like it
are you thinking to lil kids running around ? or right about style?

bar, the kitchen, the cinema and external places I find gorgeous !!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 Oct 2013, 20:13

Leaving very personal stuff in those holiday homes would be a big mistake as it would be tempting to the criminal element that maybe exists in that area.
After all, they are everywhere !

I never left anything truly personal in mine, just stuff that was replaceable with no connections.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 03 Oct 2013, 20:15

well
guess this personal stuff can be interesting for criminals
but there they can steal fornitures itself!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 03 Oct 2013, 22:24

The homes are both very pretty, and the location, ocean, trees, breezes, etc are very nice. But to me, they dont have that homey feel to them. They are all white, over large, multi-couch buildings. Could have been just as alluring, and open, and be more cozy. JMO

Yahoo had this topic featured and the comments were not nice. Comments from readers about how people are starving, political issues, financial issues, and these two celebs flaunt their homes and riches in everyone's face. Don't jump on me for this comment, Im just the messenger here.

But if they are happy, I am happy for them.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 03 Oct 2013, 22:33

it was obvious
you can't make all ppl happy
impossible

this was anyway another adv for the Satellite found
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 04 Oct 2013, 13:53

Yes this is certainly a WOW house, alittle too big for me to live, but holidays Oh go on then!! I agree, you wouldn't have pics there and since it's about style, there more than likey to be stowed away. Can anyone find out now we have pics, if this is where they shot the tequila adv with the bed hopping? Come on Sherlocks! Randys place I thought? George's place is too blokey!! Over to you! Question 
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 04 Oct 2013, 15:28

The tequila ad was shot at George's LA home they said.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marysunshine Thu 17 Oct 2013, 21:45

Okay, beautiful decor, breath taking view.... but, doesn't the layout look a lot like a hotel lobby?  Actually, both homes strike me that way.

marysunshine
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by marysunshine Thu 17 Oct 2013, 22:21

Hi gang,
My computer is freezing, and could not view comments on page 2. Obviously, others feeling this fabulous home also has the feel of a Holiday Inn.

Other thing I don't understand... GC keeps repeating he is a private person, yet has given network tv tours of his home in CA, and now this..I'm confused.

marysunshine
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 17 Oct 2013, 22:34

marysunshine wrote:Okay, beautiful decor, breath taking view.... but, doesn't the layout look a lot like a hotel lobby?  Actually, both homes strike me that way.

I don't see both homes as similar in ANY way ...I think very different in style ..... Also, if that reminds you of a lobby ... I am jealous ... I spend my life in hotels non are like this...boobhoo Sad

jmo..
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 17 Oct 2013, 22:43

I think Our Hero is prepared to open up his homes, and do more interviews because he has a satellite in the sky to support which costs a million dollars a month!!!

And I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that these 'personal' opportunities go to the highest bidder in terms of fee, and that bidder understands where the money will go.

Hence all the Casamigos photo and filming ops.

Wasn't it Elisabetta Canalis who said that His Nibs gives over 50% of all his earnings to charity in response to a reporter's cheeky question about his wealth? I suspect it's more.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 17 Oct 2013, 22:56

Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Thu 17 Oct 2013, 23:10

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL the house of Clooney in Mexico.... I would also want to Mexico. Sometime I can also afford this. Wink
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruna Fri 18 Oct 2013, 09:32

I like it... so much...
Aruna
Aruna
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 18 Oct 2013, 23:38

Betty posted on her instagram account pics from her trip there in 2011. In one she is sitting in front of George's outdoor hot tub/spa. Others are from around the house / beach.

Nothing re: George for 2 years then she just happens to post her personal snaps which are reasonable identifiable when Arch Digest is still on the stands???
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 18 Oct 2013, 23:47

A bit desperate do you think Watching or just coincidental maybe?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 19 Oct 2013, 00:06

Mm...well maybe since His Nibs has talked about her briefly recently, it's okay for her to open up in a discreet way now about the past....Wonder if they're still in touch. Wouldn't surprise me

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 19 Oct 2013, 01:03

party animal - not! wrote:Mm...well maybe since His Nibs has talked about her briefly recently, it's okay for her to open up in a discreet way now about the past....Wonder if they're still in touch. Wouldn't surprise me
When did he talk about her pan.....that slipped by me.
Have you got a link for it ?
I have a curious mind, don't ya know ! Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 19 Oct 2013, 11:10

Morning, Jo. Mm, now I think it was in an article in an Italian magazine at the time of the Venice Film Festival, but I'll do some more research.........can't find it on here but doesn't mean it's not here!.......said something along the lines of her having a special place in his heart and he described her as sassy (paraphrase).

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 19 Oct 2013, 11:25

Joanna this are the pics.

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 19 Oct 2013, 11:27

theminis wrote:A bit desperate do you think Watching or just coincidental maybe?
Or another obvious display if using someone's fame for own advantage by association.
While Cabo seaside home is getting a lot of publicity, she posts her photos as a reminder.

@Jo & p.a.n ~ apparently written in Italian Grazia magazine after VFF. Not a direct quote. Might be another fluff story for publicity written by PR.
Tactful civility.

Said that he got to know her funny side, she's popular in Italy & the 35 year old is now engaged to marry an Italian comedian.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 19 Oct 2013, 11:35

This is a link on George's interview but the interview was complete the weekly "Grazia."

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 19 Oct 2013, 11:43

Thank you, both!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 19 Oct 2013, 11:46

Interesting.........the last one could be His Nibs' pool........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 19 Oct 2013, 11:49

Here the interview e the sca on magazine

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Sat 19 Oct 2013, 11:50

I love GC's home it beautiful. I could see myself living on a place like that. that is the type of home I wouldn't have any personnel items around as I like to keep my personnel life private from guests (strangers).

Last edited by Margaret on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 09:13; edited 1 time in total
Margaret
Margaret
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 19 Oct 2013, 12:25

Grazia story doesn't sound like a new interview at all.

Instead it's more like a spiced up rehash of excerpts from old articles collaged together.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by marysunshine Sat 19 Oct 2013, 16:27

Ouch!  These poses of the former future Mrs C ( at least in her mind) are a bit skanky.

marysunshine
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next