George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest - Page 3 EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest

+26
marysunshine
fluffy
playfuldeb
fava
Joanna
Vi
Maggy
watching
cupcake
Kimber :)
theminis
Mazy
lelacorb
amaretti
Carla97
party animal - not!
What Would He Say
Atalante
melbert
Katiedot
LornaDoone
silly girl
Nicky80
it's me
mel01
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest

Post by it's me Sat 19 Oct 2013, 16:31

liberal with others
conservative with yours

right?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney's Cabo home featured in Architectural Digest

Post by Maggy Sat 19 Oct 2013, 19:19

it's me wrote:liberal with others
conservative with yours

right?
I think I know what you mean, but can you explain?
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 19 Oct 2013, 23:45

I guess G is more traditional that we think
about companionship behavior
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 20 Oct 2013, 03:20

?
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 20 Oct 2013, 06:52

what would he say wrote:

?
yeah,

Define 'traditional' IM.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 20 Oct 2013, 07:05

Can we please stay on topic - which is Georges home in Cabo, thanks
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 27 Oct 2013, 19:47

I forgot to post, when George did the Person to Person special and showed his LA home, I saw a book which tells "Legorreta" (a name of my country) so I looked for it on internet and was an architect. I found the website and surprisingly Rande and George houses....

LINK - CASAS EN EL DESIERTO MEXICANO (Houses in the Mexican Desert)

Estas dos casas se diseñaron para dos amigos con la idea de que formaran un conjunto, pero cada una con su propia personalidad y privacidad. Una responde a una vida familiar, fácil, informal y elegante. La otra a una vida social activa, donde la convivencia entre los amigos se da de forma natural y espontánea. Cada casa cuenta con su propio patio y su terraza al mar, de manera que funcionen con ventilación cruzada. La arquitectura responde al clima desértico de esta zona.

These two houses were designed for two friends with the idea to form a group, but each with its own personality and privacy. One response to a family life, easy, casual and elegant. The other to an active social life, where coexistence between friends occurs naturally and spontaneously. Each house has its own courtyard and terrace to the sea, so that they work with cross ventilation. The architecture responds to the desert climate of this area.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 27 Oct 2013, 19:50

Thanks Hathaross!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 27 Dec 2013, 11:28

Arch Digest has put some more pictures up that we didn't see the first time around. Or at least I don't remember seeing. For your public holiday viewing and enjoyment - even if you have seen them before and I am quite simply lagging behind.  From via tweet from Nov. Pics aren't working for me for some weird reason. Will try and post in separate posts.

Architectural Digest ‏@ArchDigest  2 Nov  
Check out these online exclusive photos of @CindyCrawford and George Clooney's homes you didn't see in the magazine. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George's home
Online Exclusive - Clooney’s Entrance Hall

Online Exclusive - Clooney's Kitchen Dining Area
A dining area in Clooney’s kitchen.

Online Exclusive - Clooney's Bar
Clooney’s travertine-top bar is stocked with Casamigos tequila.

Online Exclusive - Clooney's Stairwell
A skylight illuminates a stairwell in Clooney’s home.

Online Exclusive - Clooney's Pool Terrace
Another view of Clooney’s pool terrace.

Online Exclusive - Façade of Clooney’s House
The façade of Clooney’s house features Morisca quartzite from Brazil

For Cindy & Rande
Online Exclusive - Dining Room
A custom-made walnut table anchors Crawford and Gerber’s dining room.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 27 Dec 2013, 11:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" alt="" />

Facade
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 27 Dec 2013, 11:31

Kitchen dining

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" alt="" />
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 27 Dec 2013, 11:32

Stairwell

watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 27 Dec 2013, 11:34

Entrance Hall

watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 27 Dec 2013, 11:35

Bar

watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 27 Dec 2013, 11:36

View of the pool

watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Dec 2013, 11:41

Exclamation 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Dec 2013, 11:43

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Fri 27 Dec 2013, 11:48

I love how luminous it is. I wish I was there... LOL
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Dec 2013, 11:53

with him
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Fri 27 Dec 2013, 11:54

Of course!!! The other people can go to Rande´s and Cindy´s house....... Razz
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 27 Dec 2013, 11:57

Katiedot wrote:One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now I have the Darius Rucker song stuck in my head.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 27 Dec 2013, 12:17

I do love the pendant lights from the entrance hallway. Two (much) smaller ones for my kitchen would be perfect. I'm guessing that they are outside my price range though considering everything in both houses seems to be designer.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 27 Dec 2013, 22:08

Thank you Watching, so love looking at Real Estate, especially Georges - I would move in there in a heartbeat, has a lot of elements that I love in a house. I love the entrance hall, very welcoming.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Dec 2013, 22:44

guess nothing in that house is not beautiful

even the owner
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 27 Dec 2013, 22:53

LOL!  

It's me you are funny. Yeah the owner is beautiful
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Dec 2013, 22:56

thanks  Razz 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 27 Dec 2013, 23:16

Very true Its Me - the owner and the house suit each other perfectly -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3