George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial

+22
Picachu
party animal - not!
Katiedot
playfuldeb
fava
theminis
NotAvailable
noodle
Carla97
it's me
Juliette Hardy
LornaDoone
Joanna
Nicky80
ktsue2002
Lighterside
Mazy
pizza
Missa
melbert
lelacorb
silly girl
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 2 Empty Re: Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial

Post by Nicky80 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 18:28

Well I guess when an interview goes well and the journalist makes sure George looks good in it I can imagine that his camp sends out a thank you gift. And chocolate are little gifts not expensive gifts. I think it is ok.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 2 Empty Re: Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial

Post by Joanna Thu 18 Jul 2013, 18:32

Have we got her interview with George on OH ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 18 Jul 2013, 18:37

Whether it happened or not (I could imagine the chocolates being sent; I couldn't imagine George using such silly words) the choclatier just got worldwide attention!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Thu 18 Jul 2013, 18:41

ktsue2002 wrote:I smeil boloney! Does anybody else?

Big time!
Edelweiss paid incentives for this or what?
Like an advertisement. Rolling Eyes 
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 18 Jul 2013, 19:23

Yes, right like an adv to me too. :/
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 18 Jul 2013, 19:28

Huff has the same article word for word so I didn't post it. If I have time later I will google and see what I come up with. Have to do some work right now.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 19:30

Well, I would think he is being nice and polite. People with good manners stick out above others that don't have or use them.

I don´t know under which rules journalists operate. But in general, if that happened to me I would just be delighted, eat the chocolate, maybe thank him and think it´s absolutely normal. Even with a note like that, if we had discussed about it - so it would be just a friendly reminder that he remembers. If we hadn´t, then I would think it implies some form of interest from his part. I would sit back, wait and see what he does next. And go from there...

Or this never happened at all.
I dunno 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 18 Jul 2013, 19:42

Other article seems to be part of this one or the same.

Is George Clooney 'lawyered up' for a new romance?

By Liz Smith, Tribune Media ServicesLiz Smith
4:30 a.m. CDT, July 11, 2013
"THERE IS no remedy for love but to love more." -- Henry David Thoreau

IT'S NEVER too soon to link matinee idol and Oscar-winning actor George Clooney with a new lady. (His romance with Stacey Keibler has bitten the dust.)

Out in L.A. sources insist the latest woman destined to decorate Clooney's life is one Nicole Pearson. She is a 30-year-old attorney, quite attractive, natch. (But not in an "obvious" showbiz way.) She and Clooney met on some nonromantic legal matter. They dined shortly after and she has interviewed him for a coming article in the Beverly Hills Courier.

Ms. Pearson is a graduate of UCLA/Loyola Law School and has passed the bar in California and New York. She speaks Spanish and Italian, and has a keen appreciation of Italian culture, as does Clooney. ("I have this little spot on Lake Como, Nicole...")

But don't get too excited. This could all be perfectly professional. Everybody needs a lawyer. And if they happen to have legs like a sleek racehorse, better still.

P.S. In November, George Clooney will receive The Stanley Kubrick Britannia Award for Excellence in Film. This happens at BAFTA in Los Angeles.

TWO-time MAXIM cover girl and star of HBO's "The Newsroom," Olivia Munn, is in town filming a lead role in the Jerry Bruckheimer production "Beware the Night." She graces the July cover of Joan Jedell's Hampton Sheet magazine. True newscasters have never looked better but few on the small screen ever pop like Munn. This hot firecracker virtually explodes on Jedell's signature, hand-painted cover.

In "The Newsroom," created by legendary Oscar- and Emmy-winning writer Aaron Sorkin, Olivia plays a brilliant, sexy-yet-quirky finance reporter whose character resembles Munn in more ways than one. In the article, she dishes to The Sheet on everything from shopping at Home Depot to workplace romances to Broadway. When asked where she drew inspiration for her "Newsroom" character, she reveals that her portrayal has been inspired by her idol, revered ABC World News anchor Diane Sawyer.

"The Newsroom" returns to HBO on July 14. (Love this show, partly because it's so damned cynical and true-to-life and partly because the lead, Jeff Daniels, is one of the most creative, clever and down-to-earth nice guys in all of the acting world!)

POOR JUSTIN Bieber (three words I have perhaps never written.) The kid can't cut a break. Now hockey fans are bashing the teen idol because he posed with, and dared to touch, the Stanley Cup. Bieber was invited into the Chicago Blackhawks locker room, to congratulate the winning hockey team. "Who the h--l is Justin Bieber to dare to touch the Stanley Cup?" And that's the mildest of the critiques. Oh, for heaven's sake. The kid was invited. Nobody in the locker room objected at the time. Get over it. He does plenty of foolish things. This was not one of them. What do you care anyway?

OK. OK -- you can do yourself a favor by going to the newsstand and picking up the August 2013 issue of Vanity Fair and perhaps you'll be titillated by either "Scandals" Kerry Washington on the cover or the faux inside "Impossible Interview" between Bill O'Reilly and Tilda Swinton.

But what is really important in this magazine -- out just about the same day as USA Today's story on the disappearing water in the booming conservative state of Texas -- is the one about the rising water on both U.S. coasts.

"From Coast to Toast" written by William D. Cohan and Vanessa Grigoriadis, accompanied by aerial photographs of Mark Holtzman, George Riethof, Kenneth and Gabrielle Adelman and Jim Powers, show vividly the shrinking of the Malibu and Nantucket coasts.

These have to be compared to be believed but these ocean-side houses and properties of multimillionaires and billionaires are about to fall into the Pacific and the Atlantic.

If you don't believe in disappearing polar bears and ice masses -- you will when you see what has already happened to West and East Coast beaches.

Money is fighting a losing battle with disappearing beaches everywhere, including the Hamptons and Montauk of Long Island.

I think THIS is the big story of August!

ENDQUOTE: "There's eventually going to be a big meltdown. You're going to end up with fewer theaters. Going to the movies will cost 50 bucks or 100 or 150 bucks, like what Broadway costs, or a football game."

George Lucas made that dire prediction at a panel discussion at the University of Southern California last month. And in fact soon after, Paramount offered a "mega" ticket to those who wanted to see "World War Z" in advance. This cost $50. Not only did you get to see the zombie flick, you also received a digital copy of the movie, a poster and a small popcorn. Whether it is the wave of the future, nobody knows for sure, not even Entertainment Weekly magazine, which reported on this. EW says: "At this point Americans don't seem sold on the idea of paying more for tickets to in-demand flicks." But more cynical show-biz types counter: "You know the sch---ks who line up two days in advance for a 'Harry Potter' movie or a 'Twilight' movie? They're going to pay the extra money."

Perhaps. And I remember going to see Greta Garbo have her tonsils swabbed by John Gilbert in "Flesh and the Devil" for a nickel. And that was as "special" a film as "World War Z" or a "Twilight" sequel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 19:46

Joanna wrote:Have we got her interview with George on OH ?

Maybe that so called interview is a "fake" too????

I couldn't find anything in this forum or on google. An older article claimed it was an artical about business Super Moguls in the Beverly Hills Courier newspaper. I went on the newspapers side as well but couldn't find anything.

Maybe I'm not the best in finding things scratch
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 18 Jul 2013, 19:51

From her facebook page.

Liz Smith

July 11.

IT’S NEVER too soon to link matinee idol and Oscar-winning actor George Clooney with a new lady. (His romance with Stacy Keibler has bit the dust.)

Out in L.A. sources insist the latest woman destined to decorate Clooney’s life is one Nicole Pearson. She is a 30-year-old attorney, quite attractive, natch. (But not in an “obvious” show-biz way.) She and Clooney met on some non-romantic legal matter. They dined shortly after and she has interviewed him for a coming article in the Beverly Hills Courier.

Ms. Pearson is a graduate of UCLA Loyola School and passed the Bar in both California and New York. She speaks Spanish and Italian, and has a keen appreciation of Italian culture, as does Clooney. (“I have this little spot on Lake Como, Nicole ...”)

But don’t get too excited. This could all be perfectly professional. Everybody needs a lawyer. And if they happen to have legs like a sleek race horse, better still.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 18 Jul 2013, 20:07

Although we all think this "next girlfriend" is all a hoax, if nothing else, if he were to choose a lawyer that surely would be a step in the right direction!!

I'll bet we wouldn't find any half naked pictures of a lawyer on the internet! Whew!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Thu 18 Jul 2013, 20:23

From what I'm reading the article has not been published yet.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 18 Jul 2013, 20:23

THIS is all I can find but check the pictures of the girl at these links.

After meeting George Clooney in June, Nicole Pearson and George’s ‘new relationship’ has not progressed very much as he has been out of the US since then. However, Nicole made much an impression that she has been constantly on his mind!

“Nicole is a fresh start for Gorgeous George. She’s a professional and not someone who needs his “help” in the show business arena,” a pal of Clooney’s tell’s NAUGHTY BUT NICE ROB. “Nicole was an attorney at age 25 and took the very difficult Bar exams in NY and California and passed both. But what he like’s even more than her intelligence is her loyalty. Nicole isn’t talking about her “relationship” with George to anyone since the news broke that they were spotted together. It seems clear that’s a sign of her character more than anything else.”
It’s also clear she met George only on the pretense of doing an interview for a newspaper story she’s doing for the Beverly Hills Courier paper, which usually features Marilyn Monroe’s former publicist George Christy as the main celebrity news reporter. (He also had a column for years in the Hollywood Reporter newspaper)
“George wanted to meet Nicole. She is bright and well grounded. What happens next with George is not clear, but if he’s smart (and he is) he won’t let this one get away.”
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 18 Jul 2013, 20:25

noodle wrote:From what I'm reading the article has not been published yet.

That's what I get too.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 20:27

noodle wrote:From what I'm reading the article has not been published yet.

Well if that's the case then I claim this is all made up by the newspaper so everyone is looking forward for the artical and sells more papers. Very smart.....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 20:31

And if you see the picture from the Link MAZY posted of Nicole sitting in the cafe she is reading the Beverly Hills Courier newspaper. Of course just by accident. LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 20:57

I still smell boloney, but I have been wrong before. So, we'll see. Personally, I think I ruined him for other women after our only meeting. He smiled at me; I melted. Need I say more!Love2 Give Flowers Love5 Wedding Give Flowers2 Hug1 Give hearts Love letter asskiss1 
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 18 Jul 2013, 21:00

Hug1 Ktsue you are amazing!!!! lip smack
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 21:09

Ah it was you ktsue. Now we know who is responsible for his interesting choices LOL. Maybe you need to meet him again to fix him again hehehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 21:12

Well, the next spell I put him under will be to fall completely for me or one of you COH women. Sharing is caring. LOL
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 21:13

Thumbs up! Thumbs up! Love3 Love3 Love3 Love3 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 21:16

it's me wrote:Hug1 Ktsue you are amazing!!!! lip smack

AHH!! Isn't that sweet of you to say. I am far from amazing, but I appreciate the compliment.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 21:20

Getting back on topic. As a former reporter, I just don't accept gifts from people I interview. Conflict of interest, but since it is a puff piece, it is probably OK.

Also, have you all gotten a whiff of that boloney yet. Is it just me? I think Ms. Nicole Pearson needs to take a cold shower and wake up to her real world. We all face our real worlds, so should she. After all, I ruined him. Sorry ladies. It is all my fault, and I can't change it until I meet him again. LOL
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 18 Jul 2013, 21:43

So please, meet him again
Then send G to us

Thanks!!! Very Happy Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 2 Empty Alleged new interest of George Clooney - Gossip Copy Denial

Post by pizza Thu 18 Jul 2013, 23:01

yes for good luck .... I think George Clooney should be left alone .... he should have no girlfriend

cheers love1 Thumbs up! 

it's me wrote:No. No new gf this one
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 18 Jul 2013, 23:04

Maybe it's the young that's looking for publicity? She is only 30 may not have enough clients??? Who knows?
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 2 Empty Alleged new interest of George Clooney - Gossip Copy Denial

Post by pizza Thu 18 Jul 2013, 23:09

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

who is this ugly woman? With her ​​red lipstick .... so if George Clooney is dating a woman with so I'm going to log off here at George Clooney's Open House .... this woman has ugly lips!! She's even uglier than the Keibler!

theminis wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is one picture of Nicole supposedly.

And another

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 19 Jul 2013, 01:13

Obviously Pizza you still haven't take the time to read some of the rules that pertain to being a member of this forum.  So below note the Number 1 rule -

1. No name calling.
We're not in school any more, so let's let go of the name calling. And that's the rule for whether you're talking to another poster or writing about someone in George's world. It's simple good manners and if you can't find a kind word to say, be sure we'll all see what sort of a person you really are.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 19 Jul 2013, 07:47

Why then did George already deny it no sooner than the first article on it came out?

CLAIM: George Clooney May Have ‘New Girlfriend,’ Seen ‘Getting Cozy’ With Lawyer
Truth rating: 0

George Clooney

9:08 pm, July 10th, 2013

“Does George Clooney Already Have A New Girlfriend?” asks a wholly unreliable site which goes on to claim that “George Clooney and Stacy Keibler’s split might have come as a surprise to everyone – except a very pretty brunette attorney – NICOLE PEARSON – who George has been spotted getting cozy with!”

A so-called “friend” of Pearson tells the blog in the most unnatural language ever, “Nicole Pearson is a bubbly and beautiful 30-year-old attorney who met George in a non-show-business setting through a legal matter.”

“She recently had dinner with George and interviewed him for an upcoming article she’s writing on show business Super Moguls in the Beverly Hills Courier newspaper,” the supposed tipster continues, alleging the two “met for a private dinner meeting recently at La Dolce Vita Italian restaurant in Beverly Hills.”

“And they looked like they were getting very friendly,” adds the bogus blog’s alleged snitch.

The webloid — which has less traffic than a deserted island — further notes, “Nicole has not said much to her friends about her new special pal, but several people close to her have been whispering that she has that special look in her eyes ever since meeting George.”

Yes, because a “special look” certainly means this random woman is dating George Clooney.

A rock-solid source in Clooney’s circle tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the actor “doesn’t know who” Pearson is.

Furthermore, we’re told that Clooney has been in Los Angeles for a mere three days over the last six months, all at well-photographed awards events.

And, adds our impeccable insider, “He hasn’t been in that restaurant in well over a year.”

Totally pathetic “reporting.”
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 19 Jul 2013, 10:48

I don't understand why pathetic reporting has to be given credence on this forum.
Can someone explain ? Thanks.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Fri 19 Jul 2013, 11:35

Everything Clooney related is covered here maybe?

Anyway, in the most likely scenario: he may have met & been interviewed by this lady. Possibly his assistant sent her a box of chocolates, with a courteous polite note, not the fluff in the article.
Nicole P was enthusiastically impressed then told a few people, story leaked through Chinese whispers & was grossly exaggerated by a keen reporter. Edelweiss paid incentives.

If it were true, she's a bit too young for him.  
But on the other hand, shows he likes a variety of women: petite, small (Eva Longoria is only 5ft1), tall, young, mature ( Carole Radziwil, RZ, others in his age group), professionals,  A-Z-listers, waitresses, strippers, you name it).  
Very Happy
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 19 Jul 2013, 11:37

Well thats what the whole scenario is...pathetic reporting...Somebody posted it... I just showed how pathetic it is with the first one that was totally denied. We seem to read it all, even the really pathetic BS ones... lol Reading 
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 19 Jul 2013, 12:41

Clooney news is Clooney news even if we think its unreliable, blatant lies or shoddy reporting.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 19 Jul 2013, 14:09

Most people thought the relationship with Stacy was not true at first. I thought he could not possibly be coming out with his own brand of tequila. You never know!

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 19 Jul 2013, 17:21

haha oh yeah surprise surprise......you never know
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Fri 19 Jul 2013, 17:22

fava wrote:Most people thought the relationship with Stacy was not true at first.  I thought he could not possibly be coming out with his own brand of tequila.  You never know!

True, it may be possible. I still think its baloney, but sometimes baloney can add to a great sandwich, so here's to fried baloney filling our tummies. Of course, for it to digest for me, I have to see the pair together first. Sofa bounce LOL! gotpics Reading ROTFL 
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 19 Jul 2013, 17:40

This one's a bodybuilder.

playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 19 Jul 2013, 17:42

No, no no please no... I don't like a body like that. It is better to look fat than to have muscles like a man
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 19 Jul 2013, 18:19

Ok let's not get that started she is definitely NOT the lawyer!!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 2 Empty !!!!

Post by pizza Mon 22 Jul 2013, 18:47

muhhhhh....hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

theminis wrote:Obviously Pizza you still haven't take the time to read some of the rules that pertain to being a member of this forum.  So below note the Number 1 rule -

1. No name calling.
We're not in school any more, so let's let go of the name calling. And that's the rule for whether you're talking to another poster or writing about someone in George's world. It's simple good manners and if you can't find a kind word to say, be sure we'll all see what sort of a person you really are.
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 22 Jul 2013, 18:55

hmmm, I didnt see any name calling. just sayin ~
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 22 Jul 2013, 20:24

playfuldeb wrote:hmmm, I didnt see any name calling. just sayin ~

Yes, deb, Pizza made some comments that weren't nice.

On a different note...

Has anyone noticed that the "dame" hasn't issued any denials? Three theories:

1. Either she's behind the start of the rumor (or knows who started it).

2. She doesn't mind being linked to George whether true or not cause it helps her get publicity for herself and her law firm or

3. It's true.

JMO
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 22 Jul 2013, 22:13

I doubt it's true, but if he really sent that note with the candy I may have to stop coming to this forum. Can't believe he would really think a woman that age would get the "Sugar, sugar" reference!

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 22 Jul 2013, 22:18

Shocked Shocked uh LornaDoone, you are right. I didn't think about that. There were so many romours and denials for other romours that I didn't think about a denial of this romour. LOL

If the interview really happened which we will know soon I hope than I would say nr 3. True by, that she got the candy and note but not that they are dating or such.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 22 Jul 2013, 22:19

pizza wrote:Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

who is this ugly woman? With her ​​red lipstick .... so if George Clooney is dating a woman with so I'm going to log off here at George Clooney's Open House .... this woman has ugly lips!! She's even uglier than the Keibler!

theminis wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is one picture of Nicole supposedly.

And another

pizza wrote:muhhhhh....hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

theminis wrote:Obviously Pizza you still haven't take the time to read some of the rules that pertain to being a member of this forum. So below note the Number 1 rule -

1. No name calling.

Goodbye Pizza -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 2 Empty Reported New Clooney Romantic Interest Talks Dating Rumors - Nicole Pearson

Post by Katiedot Wed 31 Jul 2013, 17:59

Did we miss this somehow?

Reported New Clooney Romantic Interest Talks Dating Rumors, Settling Down In Beverly Hills

Posted Monday, July 22 – 9:12 AM

As Nicole Pearson prepares to move to Beverly Hills for a career in entertainment, she’s already gotten a slight taste of what she might be in store for. For the past week, Pearson has found herself in headlines across the county, romantically linked to who else but one of the biggest stars in the world, George Clooney.

“It’s been really interesting, definitely a new feeling,” Pearson told The Courier. “It’s been really interesting, but it’s a been different from what my goals are.”

Pearson, a 30-year-old litigation attorney from Orange County, is in the process of moving to Beverly Hills to further her law career, as well as pursuing a career as an entertainment reporter.

She found herself on the other side of the headlines earlier this month when she made news for a reported meeting with Clooney at Beverly Hills’ La Dolce Vita restaurant, according to famed New York Post gossip columnist Liz Smith.

“He’s a delightful, wonderful human being. I was thrilled to have that opportunity,” said Pearson, who declined to go into detail about the meeting. “I’m working on a story about Hollywood heavyweights and their affinity for Beverly Hills. It’s a wonderful community with so much to offer.”

Pearson herself is eager to accimilate herself into Beverly Hills. She is making final arrangements on an apartment on Robbins Drive and is in contact with several Beverly Hills law firms.

Pearson, who attended UCLA and then Loyola Law School, said that for a young career-minded person, Beverly Hills just makes too much sense.

“Beverly Hills is amazing, people are so warm and friendly,” Pearson said. “It’s such an incredible community. You’re not just a blob in a sea of people. There’s a great pride that comes with living in Beverly Hills.”
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 31 Jul 2013, 18:00

Sorry - found the thread. It was in the wrong part of the forum!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 31 Jul 2013, 19:10

Interesting, this, isn't it?

Ms Pearson is a lawyer with high end qualifications who's moving to Beverley Hills, and gets a job interviewing the big movers and shakers for the local rag - just like that! - and then His Nibs manages to find a gap in his very busy diary to have a chat with this fledgling journalist.

And then she gives an interview about it all to the very paper she's supposed to be working for.......Mmm.. She must have amazing contacts..

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 31 Jul 2013, 19:18

[edited by Katiedot]  :PSorry but I had to let it out.

I assume she bought the titel "lawyer" I mean why do get to be a lawyer and than move to Beverly Hills to Interview celebrities? And of course the first one is George CLooney -so easy?

I'm sure George regret already meeting her. With all the attention in the press she could be be a gold digger.

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 05:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed possible libellous content)
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 31 Jul 2013, 22:57

Wait, hasn't this been denied?  George never met her?  I think she's doing this to get publicity for herself.  Did she mis-represent herself to his PR folks?

Or maybe he did the interview as a favor to someone at the rag?  And I really think Liz Smith is smoking some funny cigarettes to be putting this out as fact.  

Ok let me see the photos of the interview because who would do an interview with George without at least one photo to back up the story that it actually happened?  

I know there is another thread for this but posting here also cause I'm seriously calling bullshit on the dating, the interview, the chocolates.  

And if this gal perpetrated this to try and get herself publicty, well she got it, but she lost any credibility.  Who wants to hire a lying lawyer?  Oh wait, never mind.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next