George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial

+22
Picachu
party animal - not!
Katiedot
playfuldeb
fava
theminis
NotAvailable
noodle
Carla97
it's me
Juliette Hardy
LornaDoone
Joanna
Nicky80
ktsue2002
Lighterside
Mazy
pizza
Missa
melbert
lelacorb
silly girl
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 3 Empty Re: Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial

Post by Katiedot Thu 01 Aug 2013, 05:51

Yes, George's team have denied he ever even met her, let alone sent her chocolates!

I'll be interested to see if this interview ever makes it to print.

This whole thing - lawyer turned 'journalist' - sounds really fishy. I wonder whether this'll turn out to be a joke or a set up of some kind?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial - Page 3 Empty Re: Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial

Post by Joanna Thu 01 Aug 2013, 08:59

If you Google her name there are some
amazing photos ! Lol
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 01 Aug 2013, 17:38

Joanna wrote:If you Google her name there are some
amazing photos ! Lol

I think there's more than one Nicole Pearson out there and one is a body builder?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Thu 01 Aug 2013, 19:00

LornaDoone wrote:
Joanna wrote:If you Google her name there are some
amazing photos ! Lol

I think there's more than one Nicole Pearson out there and one is a body builder?

I just did. The bodybuilder looks a bit like a cross between his last two girlfriends.
Maybe causing confusion. Similar hair with the attorney Nicole too.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 01 Aug 2013, 19:07

Katiedot wrote:Yes, George's team have denied he ever even met her, let alone sent her chocolates!

I'll be interested to see if this interview ever makes it to print.

This whole thing - lawyer turned 'journalist' - sounds really fishy.  I wonder whether this'll turn out to be a joke or a set up of some kind?

Maybe its Brad Pitt pay back time!!!!!
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 02 Aug 2013, 00:16

I needed a laugh right about now, thanks.
If Brad did this I would be on the edge of my seat for the next few Years, he will get even. Oh who has a wedding coming up? ha ha
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaic Sun 11 Aug 2013, 15:58

They're saying the story has been picked up and is in the print edition of the Globe:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mosaic
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 11 Aug 2013, 16:01

I like chocolates . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 11 Aug 2013, 16:18

Me too. Send me some chocolates!

I won´t turn into being a journalist though, no.

Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 12 Aug 2013, 21:28

Looks like this story is persisting.........via Celeb Dirty Laundry and August 19th(?) issue of The Globe........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 12 Aug 2013, 21:44

What is persisting? Jesus christ, eat the chocolate Lady (if you ever received any at the first place) and go and find some TV show to host ON YOUR OWN!
The end.
Smile
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 12 Aug 2013, 23:42

Must be a slow news day.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 19 Mar 2014, 05:58

Hey, just found this thread. Anybody else wonder whether he really was seeing a brunette lawyer in July and just the wrong name was attributed?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 19 Mar 2014, 09:14

ooohhhh now you say something........very interesting. But if the wrong name was mixed up why Nicole Pearson? Is she known in LA?

....Ok let me think about it. Very interesting  Wink
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 19 Mar 2014, 11:36

No because it was from this attorney's camp that the story started about him pursuing Nicole in the first place.  It wasn't about some abstract woman in the legal profession, it was supposedly, most definitely her and she tried more than once to give that story legs.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 19 Mar 2014, 16:08

Thanks Lighter. Ah well, there goes that theory!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Fri 27 Jun 2014, 09:29

Put in wrong thread! Delete! Shocked
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 27 Jun 2014, 16:45

Katiedot wrote:Hey, just found this thread.  Anybody else wonder whether he really was seeing a brunette lawyer in July and just the wrong name was attributed?
20/20 hindsight is wonderful!  Hell yes, it probably was her  .

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3