George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Gossip cop denial; George and Amal Clooney didn't demand restaurant tables near them be vacated EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
Gossip cop denial; George and Amal Clooney didn't demand restaurant tables near them be vacated EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Gossip cop denial; George and Amal Clooney didn't demand restaurant tables near them be vacated EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Gossip cop denial; George and Amal Clooney didn't demand restaurant tables near them be vacated EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Gossip cop denial; George and Amal Clooney didn't demand restaurant tables near them be vacated EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Gossip cop denial; George and Amal Clooney didn't demand restaurant tables near them be vacated EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Gossip cop denial; George and Amal Clooney didn't demand restaurant tables near them be vacated EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Gossip cop denial; George and Amal Clooney didn't demand restaurant tables near them be vacated EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Gossip cop denial; George and Amal Clooney didn't demand restaurant tables near them be vacated EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Gossip cop denial; George and Amal Clooney didn't demand restaurant tables near them be vacated

+2
carolhathaway
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Gossip cop denial; George and Amal Clooney didn't demand restaurant tables near them be vacated Empty Gossip cop denial; George and Amal Clooney didn't demand restaurant tables near them be vacated

Post by Admin Fri 02 Mar 2018, 03:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney, Amal Demanded Tables Near Them At Restaurant Be Vacated?
Truth rating: 0
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By Andrew Shuster | 2:21 pm, February 28, 2018

George Clooney and Amal Clooney did not call a restaurant and demand that all of the tables near their vicinity be vacated before they arrived, despite a ridiculous report. Gossip Cop can exclusively debunk this tall tale. We’re told it simply never happened.
According to the National Enquirer, the couple recently visited an “upscale Japanese restaurant” in Los Angeles, but requested complete seclusion before they were willing to eat there. A so-called “source” tells the magazine, in oddly unnatural language, “George and Amal wanted privacy from prying eyes while they fed their hungry mouths.” Tellingly, the tabloid doesn’t mention the name of the establishment or when this supposed incident occurred.
Still, an alleged insider is quoted as saying, “A hurried manager rushed around, beckoning bewildered guests: ‘Can you please finish your meals very quickly. We need to clear your table ASAP!'” The suspicious tipster adds, “One couple was so furious, they stormed out without finishing their food, just as George and Amal sauntered in like they were the King and Queen of England!”
But Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the couple, who laughed off the tabloid’s phony story before exclusively assuring us it’s “not true.” The Clooneys have never demanded that a restaurant be emptied out before they arrive, and the claim otherwise is simply absurd. If the couple truly wanted to eat in total isolation, there are plenty of restaurants in Los Angeles with private seating areas. It makes little sense that they would have to force a restaurant to kick out the other guests. Regardless, the magazine’s narrative is pure fiction.
Of course, the Enquirer frequently prints lies about the actor, so we’re not surprised by this latest phony article. Gossip Cop previously debunked a made-up story about Clooney’s twin babies drenching his expensive tuxedo in milk. Prior to that nonsense, Gossip Cop called out the publication for falsely claiming the actor uses fake self-tanner. We also busted the outlet for wrongly reporting that fatherhood was “killing” him.
Clearly, the unreliable tabloid enjoys creating fan fiction about the movie star. This latest article alleging that George and Amal cleared out a restaurant is yet another example. Much like most of what’s printed about the actor in the magazine, it’s all lies.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gossip cop denial; George and Amal Clooney didn't demand restaurant tables near them be vacated Empty Re: Gossip cop denial; George and Amal Clooney didn't demand restaurant tables near them be vacated

Post by Admin Fri 02 Mar 2018, 03:42

I can't link to the Enquirer story (it's only available to people in the US) but it's made all the tabloids in Germany:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gossip cop denial; George and Amal Clooney didn't demand restaurant tables near them be vacated Empty Re: Gossip cop denial; George and Amal Clooney didn't demand restaurant tables near them be vacated

Post by carolhathaway Fri 02 Mar 2018, 06:48

Thanks Katie,
I haven't read the German newspapers yet. They certainly are very reliable magazines, just like any other gossip magazine which sells by telling rumors and creating stories.
I guess they are referring to Nobu since George is a regular guest there. I've no idea how this works, but I guess that, if an A-lister orders a table, they will set a table for them. Does the celebrity know if anybody else's kicked out for them? I remember that people were complaining that their reservation was cancelled in Venice because George went there with his boys the night before the wedding or that the restaurant in England where they had their after-wedding party, cancelled other people's reservation. Would they tell the celebrity about this fact? Can you actually blame a restaurant for preferring someone who's bringing dozens of guests which guarantees a lot of money? Do I know when I'm - as a 'normal person' or a company - booking a table for a large group, if the restaurant doesn't cancel other reservations?
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 02 Mar 2018, 09:11

If a restaurant did it
Without me knowing
Ok

Asking to
Is a totally different thing Shocked

But I can understand
In such occasions
To restaurants
Is like do ut des

Despite poor ppl have to go away
Known ppl get a table
And restaurants gain an advertise I dunno
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 02 Mar 2018, 11:03

If you know George like we all do , you know this article is a lie.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 02 Mar 2018, 11:16

Correct! you only have to look at the pix from Bocca di Bocco

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 02 Mar 2018, 14:13

Anyway, we all know George knows how to handle unwelcome diners on other tables:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 02 Mar 2018, 15:00

Admin wrote:Anyway, we all know George knows how to handle unwelcome diners on other tables:

How long ago was this picture taken?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 02 Mar 2018, 16:16

That was several years ago 2008.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 02 Mar 2018, 17:15

annemarie wrote:That was several years ago 2008.
I thought so.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down