George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Enquirer item: Battle over George Clooney - Amal Clooney/Cindy Crawford Fight EmptyToday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Enquirer item: Battle over George Clooney - Amal Clooney/Cindy Crawford Fight EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Enquirer item: Battle over George Clooney - Amal Clooney/Cindy Crawford Fight EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Enquirer item: Battle over George Clooney - Amal Clooney/Cindy Crawford Fight EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Enquirer item: Battle over George Clooney - Amal Clooney/Cindy Crawford Fight EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Enquirer item: Battle over George Clooney - Amal Clooney/Cindy Crawford Fight EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Enquirer item: Battle over George Clooney - Amal Clooney/Cindy Crawford Fight EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Enquirer item: Battle over George Clooney - Amal Clooney/Cindy Crawford Fight EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Enquirer item: Battle over George Clooney - Amal Clooney/Cindy Crawford Fight EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Enquirer item: Battle over George Clooney - Amal Clooney/Cindy Crawford Fight

+4
jd68
Sevens
melbert
mel01
8 posters

Go down

Enquirer item: Battle over George Clooney - Amal Clooney/Cindy Crawford Fight Empty Enquirer item: Battle over George Clooney - Amal Clooney/Cindy Crawford Fight

Post by mel01 Sat 29 Nov 2014, 03:40

Well the full story is not accessible to those outside the US, but it starts like this: "GEORGE Clooney's pal Cindy Crawford is a thorn in the side of new bride Amal, who frets over self-drawn comparisons to the model, as well as the inordinate ..."

Anyone can post the full article here? Interesting to hear what stories they come up with

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 01 Dec 2014, 20:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit title)

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Enquirer item: Battle over George Clooney - Amal Clooney/Cindy Crawford Fight Empty Re: Enquirer item: Battle over George Clooney - Amal Clooney/Cindy Crawford Fight

Post by melbert Sat 29 Nov 2014, 05:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BATTLE OVER GEORGE CLOONEY

Published on: November 27, 2014
by NATIONAL ENQUIRER staff
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GEORGE Clooney’s pal Cindy Crawford is a thorn in the side of new bride Amal, who frets over self-drawn comparisons to the model, as well as the inordinate amount of time he spends with her!
Anxious Amal made the actor promise it’s platonic with Cindy ahead of their wedding – and the badgering has not stopped, sources told The ENQUIRER.
“Amal wants to know she’s the only one in George’s life and will be forever,” our insider dished.
“Part of it is his notorious life as a bachelor, part of it is how close he is with Cindy and part of it has to do with Cindy Crawford herself.
"I mean, what woman wouldn’t be at least a little threatened by someone like her?"
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Enquirer item: Battle over George Clooney - Amal Clooney/Cindy Crawford Fight Empty Re: Enquirer item: Battle over George Clooney - Amal Clooney/Cindy Crawford Fight

Post by Sevens Sat 29 Nov 2014, 05:57

So Amal stops fighting with Angelina and now starts it over again with Cindy?
Ok... I get it
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Sat 29 Nov 2014, 06:04

Hahaha. Thanks melbert.

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Sat 29 Nov 2014, 06:05

What is the pic that goes with the article? It doesn't appear.

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 29 Nov 2014, 06:38

It's George and Amal at the signing of their marriage certificate where she's wearing the white pantsuit and hat.

Can you see this?

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Sat 29 Nov 2014, 09:19

It's so sad that women are always reported to be feuding with one another. First Amal is fighting with Angeline Jolie, now Cindy Crawford. Rubbish!!!!
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 29 Nov 2014, 14:32

Keep in mind that it is the Enquirer. They live to cause trouble. I can imagine their writers sitting around saying "There's nothing new about Clooney. What possible problems can we make up and print as fact?". A fight between his new wife and his best friends of over 20 years would be just their cup of tea. Razz
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 15:58

LizzyNY wrote:Keep in mind that it is the Enquirer. They live to cause trouble. I can imagine their writers sitting around saying "There's nothing new about Clooney. What possible problems can we make up and print as fact?". A fight between his new wife and his best friends of over 20 years would be just their cup of tea. Razz

Oh Lord, this is what they've come up with & they are getting very creative. You have to laugh:

Amal Alamuddin Fights With George Clooney in Bed Over Eating Disorder?

Apparently the honeymoon is over for George Clooney and his wife Amal Alamuddin! Sources have revealed that the former ladies’ man is leaving little food morsels in their bed! Could you imagine??!?
Amal landed a dapper, rich man like George, but we all knew that there had to be something wrong with him in the sack. Funnily enough, it’s nothing related to his sexuality and has everything to do with eating in bed. I guess there are worse things in life to deal with, right?
While Amal Alamuddin is rumored to be suffering from some sort of eating disorder, perhaps anorexia, George is munching down the goodies when it gets close to bedtime. Is she mad because he’s eating when she can’t force herself to do so?
A source close to the situation told Radar, “Like lots of guys, George loves munching tasty treats at bedtime. But he’s whining to pals that Amal’s acting downright appalled by what she calls his ‘nasty habit.'”

They haven’t been married long, so we’re that they will find out so many more annoying things about each other before too much time has passed. While he’s eating like a beast in bed, she’s probably nitpicking at a salad in order to keep her thin frame, so maybe that’s causing a problem for him?
We’ve learned that since Amal has been putting up such a hissy fit about the snack munching in their bed, that George has resorted to hiding snacks in their bathroom closets and cabinets. I guess what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her, right?
I just have to wonder what other demands Amal has made of her husband since they have tied the knot? Does anyone want to take a guess? We’re going to guess that she has demanded he put the food down and to get started on making babies. What do you think goes down in the Clooney bed? Hit the comments and have your say!
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 01 Dec 2014, 17:54

This is already on another thread JD.

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Enquirer item: Battle over George Clooney - Amal Clooney/Cindy Crawford Fight Empty Gossip Cop Denial - No Amal Clooney/Cindy Crawford Fight

Post by melbert Mon 01 Dec 2014, 20:02

I thought we had a thread on this already, but couldn't find.  Nicky, if you know where it's at, you can surely move it.  Thanks!

Amal Clooney Worried About George and Cindy Crawford?
Truth rating: 0
Amal Alamuddin Cindy Crawford George Clooney National Enquirer
By Daniel Gates | 12:52 pm, December 1st, 2014

George Clooney’s wife Amal is not worried about his friendship with Cindy Crawford, despite an absurd tabloid report that sounds like it was written by bored middle schoolers. Gossip Cop can bust this rumor, which began with the National Enquirer. The Enquirer, it should be noted, recently published a false story about the Clooneys “adopting three kids.” That’s how well the Enquirer knows what’s happening with the Clooneys.
In any case, the magazine says Amal is worried about “self-drawn comparisons to [Crawford], as well as the inordinate amount of time [George] spends with her.” According to the Enquirer, Amal “made the actor promise it’s platonic” with Crawford before the Clooneys got married, and has not stopped “badgering” him about it even after their wedding.
“Amal wants to know she’s the only one in George’s life and will be forever,” explains a so-called “insider” for the outlet. “Part of it is his notorious life as a bachelor, part of it is how close he is with Cindy and part of it has to do with Cindy Crawford herself. I mean, what woman wouldn’t be at least a little threatened by someone like her?” Wow. This. Is. So. Dumb.
Clooney is best pals and business partners with Crawford’s husband Rande Gerber. That’s why they spend time together. They’ve all been friendly for years. The entire basis of the Enquirer story seems to be: Cindy Crawford is famous for being beautiful; therefore, Amal is worried George will cheat on her. There isn’t a shred of evidence to suggest there has ever been anything romantic between them. There isn’t even a hint at anything that might have upset Amal. It’s basically just the idea that attractive married people should not be allowed to sit in the same room.
It’s the type of amateurish and immature reporting at which the Enquirer excels. If only the magazine cared as much about getting stories right. A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop, “This is pure idiocy.”
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 20:43

melbert wrote:I thought we had a thread on this already, but couldn't find.  Nicky, if you know where it's at, you can surely move it.  Thanks!

I merged it, thanks for the find. I understand why you couldn't find it as the title only said Battle over George Clooney in "and the rest" I added now " - Amal Clooney/Cindy Crawford Fight" it makes it easier to find it in future. Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 20:49

melbert wrote: A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop, “This is pure idiocy.”

I find it funny how they chose the wording. Not a source close to Amal or George or to some one... this time a source close to the Situation...so that means no friend no family member but someone knows the Situation? so we have a Situation here???  LOL!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 01 Dec 2014, 21:18

Thanks Nicky, you be da bomb!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 21:19

Coolio  Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by ldg Mon 01 Dec 2014, 21:29

I love that red dress Cindy has on!

ldg
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 01 Dec 2014, 22:49

Cindy looks gorgeous in red . I love that George is friends with Cindy . I have her exercise video with Adu . I have always been a huge fan of Cindy . Very Happy Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down