George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial

+22
Picachu
party animal - not!
Katiedot
playfuldeb
fava
theminis
NotAvailable
noodle
Carla97
it's me
Juliette Hardy
LornaDoone
Joanna
Nicky80
ktsue2002
Lighterside
Mazy
pizza
Missa
melbert
lelacorb
silly girl
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial Empty Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial

Post by theminis Sun 14 Jul 2013, 11:25

CLAIM: George Clooney May Have ‘New Girlfriend,’ Seen ‘Getting Cozy’ With Lawyer

Truth rating: 0

George Clooney

9:08 pm, July 10th, 2013

“Does George Clooney Already Have A New Girlfriend?” asks a wholly unreliable site which goes on to claim that “George Clooney and Stacy Keibler’s split might have come as a surprise to everyone – except a very pretty brunette attorney – NICOLE PEARSON – who George has been spotted getting cozy with!”

A so-called “friend” of Pearson tells the blog in the most unnatural language ever, “Nicole Pearson is a bubbly and beautiful 30-year-old attorney who met George in a non-show-business setting through a legal matter.”

“She recently had dinner with George and interviewed him for an upcoming article she’s writing on show business Super Moguls in the Beverly Hills Courier newspaper,” the supposed tipster continues, alleging the two “met for a private dinner meeting recently at La Dolce Vita Italian restaurant in Beverly Hills.”

“And they looked like they were getting very friendly,” adds the bogus blog’s alleged snitch.

The webloid — which has less traffic than a deserted island — further notes, “Nicole has not said much to her friends about her new special pal, but several people close to her have been whispering that she has that special look in her eyes ever since meeting George.”

Yes, because a “special look” certainly means this random woman is dating George Clooney.

A rock-solid source in Clooney’s circle tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the actor “doesn’t know who” Pearson is.

Furthermore, we’re told that Clooney has been in Los Angeles for a mere three days over the last six months, all at well-photographed awards events.

And, adds our impeccable insider, “He hasn’t been in that restaurant in well over a year.”

Totally pathetic “reporting.”

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 19 Mar 2014, 05:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial Empty Re: Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial

Post by theminis Sun 14 Jul 2013, 11:28

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial Empty Re: Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial

Post by theminis Sun 14 Jul 2013, 11:29

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 14 Jul 2013, 11:36

I am surprised at Liz Smith....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 14 Jul 2013, 11:38

Mmm...wonder how many paps are doorstepping her now

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 14 Jul 2013, 11:46

Oh, no need to surmise! Splash have pix, OK Germany too. The minute Gossipcop issue a denial....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 14 Jul 2013, 13:14

party animal do you have a link to the pictures at Splash?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial Empty George Clooney Denies Dating Rumors

Post by lelacorb Sun 14 Jul 2013, 13:22

George Clooney is absolutely denying a report that he has a new girlfriend.

Just three days after word got out that the actor and Stacy Keibler had split, gossip columnist Liz Smith reported that Clooney and a pretty Los Angeles attorney named Nicole Pearson were an item.

The report claimed that Clooney had a cozy dinner with Pearson at a Beverly Hills restaurant. But Clooney's rep tells INSIDE EDITION the report is bogus.

"George doesn't even know who she is, and he hasn't even been at that restaurant in a year-and-a-half."[url=George Clooney Denies Dating Rumors]George Clooney Denies Dating Rumors[/url]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 14 Jul 2013, 13:30

lelacorb

Sorry I was trying to fix the picture and may have deleted your link?

But the person in the picture you posted is named Nicole Courier not the same name.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 14 Jul 2013, 13:31

Thanks Lela for your update Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 14 Jul 2013, 13:33

Oh how funny. Let's find the woman who owns that shoe. Like a cinderella story LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 14 Jul 2013, 13:34

OK picture is gone. Ignore my comment LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 14 Jul 2013, 13:36

Sorry Lorna. Just quickly googled their two names together and it came up. Will have a quick check

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 14 Jul 2013, 13:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is one picture of Nicole supposedly.

And another

Last edited by theminis on Sun 14 Jul 2013, 13:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 14 Jul 2013, 13:56

Haven't we already seen this? Or am I clairvoyant?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 14 Jul 2013, 13:58

Um no idea how to answer that as in I don't think Ive seen the pic, but that's probably not worth much.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 14 Jul 2013, 14:03

So if it's true and they never met and those romours are flase why does he get linked to her anyway? She is an attorney. I understand when they link him to other women in the industry but an attorney?
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 14 Jul 2013, 14:07

He got linked to her because some obscure blogger decided to link them together in a fake story of a business meeting that George says never happened and any woman who gets her name linked to George's BECOMES the news...it's as easy as that.   Which explains why all the "aspiring" young actresses would LOVE to have their names connected to his, if only for a moment! LOL
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 14 Jul 2013, 14:09

stupid blogger Beaten
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 14 Jul 2013, 14:59

theminis et al are we sure that's the woman? Her last name is different that the woman who was reported as being the lawyer.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 14 Jul 2013, 14:59

Is it terrible that as soon as I read the word "attorney" in the headline, my reaction was "False!"?
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 14 Jul 2013, 15:11

melbert wrote:Haven't we already seen this?  Or am I clairvoyant?

Mel I think I inadvertently deleted the first picture.

But I'm still confused isn't this person's last name different?

Oh well whomever she is, the one noted as George's next has some interesting qualifications and her profile just shot WAAAY up!

From her info page she speaks Spanish and Italian and is versed in business negotiation law. So if George ever does want to open a business in Italy, her background could be useful!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 14 Jul 2013, 15:13

Nicky80 wrote:stupid blogger        Beaten

hey, how do we know that stupid blogger isn't a friend of this Nicole person?? HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 14 Jul 2013, 15:25

My name came up once when searching for GTC news on Google just because of a post I'd made on here !! Sofa bounce 

That's how rumours start.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 14 Jul 2013, 15:28

LornaDoone wrote:

hey, how do we know that stupid blogger isn't a friend of this Nicole person?? HA!

I thought that too and you know that whenever you want attention to what you're writing or advertising...just throw the name George Clooney into the headlines and you're guaranteed more hits.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 14 Jul 2013, 15:31

Lighterside wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:

I thought that too and you know that whenever you want attention to what you're writing or advertising...just throw the name George Clooney into the headlines and you're guaranteed more hits.

Agree with that.

I need to write a book and then mention George whenever I talk about it.

Maybe the title should be "I wrote a book and it's not about George Clooney but thought I'd put his name in the title anyway!"
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 14 Jul 2013, 17:05

LOL very funny
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 14 Jul 2013, 17:30

Nicky80 I really think it will be a best seller! HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 14 Jul 2013, 17:31

Or how about a riff on a book that came out some years back:

"Everything George Clooney Knows About Women"

and all the pages are blank!! Ha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 14 Jul 2013, 17:44

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 14 Jul 2013, 17:59

Oh boy...imagine a book called "Everything George Clooney Knows About Women". Imagine with picture LOL Yes this would be a best seller.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 14 Jul 2013, 18:09

Oh bloody ell - I took this off topic again! bad mod bad mod!!

Okay, do we seem to agree that this alleged new victim cough I mean potential date is just something bogus?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 14 Jul 2013, 18:11

Yes I agree. All Bogus, bogus
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 14 Jul 2013, 18:13

Ok then I'll go back to the who should he date thread and conjecture there!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sun 14 Jul 2013, 18:24

Gotta say! When I met our favorite fella, I also had that special glow only women smitten on George would have. I think this is a lot of boloney personally!
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 14 Jul 2013, 18:33

LornaDoone wrote:Or how about a riff on a book that came out some years back:

"Everything George Clooney Knows About Women"  

and all the pages are blank!! Ha!

Like this:

Only replace "men" with "George Clooney"

Laughing 
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 14 Jul 2013, 18:37

ktsue2002 wrote:Gotta say! When I met our favorite fella, I also had that special glow only women smitten on George would have. I think this is a lot of boloney personally!

Psychologists state that celebrities have that effect on people in general when they encounter them in person.
It's not just limited to George Clooney. But if a person admires the celebrity they meet or see in person, then they'd certainly feel excited & "glowing."
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 14 Jul 2013, 18:38

Just thinking about GC makes me glow. I glow all the time LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 14 Jul 2013, 18:42

Well, ladies, on a positive note, if we think about Our Hero's track record, in recent years he's done a lot better in terms of longevity of his relationships, than he did when he was at college/high school. Average length of a relationship back then was 3-6 months before he moved on. Moving on.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 14 Jul 2013, 18:57

Bleth
Men's joke 
Women have thickness
Into soul
Not only onto hips
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 14 Jul 2013, 19:19

party animal - not! wrote:Well, ladies, on a positive note, if we think about Our Hero's track record, in recent years he's done a lot better in terms of longevity of his relationships, than he did when he was at college/high school. Average length of a relationship back then was 3-6 months before he moved on. Moving on.........

Oh, I know...I know...
And with all the time-outs, it brings his current length of relationships to what ...3 months of "togetherness" spread over two years?  
Same with previous recent girlfriends.  Lots of call-of-duty time-outs.

Yes, moving forward....
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Mon 15 Jul 2013, 07:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Mon 15 Jul 2013, 07:08

Is Nicole Pearson....George Clooney's new girlfriend?
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 15 Jul 2013, 07:11

No. No new gf this one
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 15 Jul 2013, 08:28

If you believe her, then he would have cheated on old GF before announcing the split. She is desiring PR for something and who else would give a quick PR for a little while, other than George? He having just announced his split, would cause MUCH speculation and interest so she gets a boatload of FREE PR from it.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Alleged new interest of George Clooney Nicole Pearson - Gossip Copy Denial Empty George Clooney Sends Chocolates to New Lady - Nicole Pearson

Post by Mazy Thu 18 Jul 2013, 16:51

I don't know how reliable this is I don't know the site.

YUMMYJuly 18, 2013posted by Naughty But Nice Rob

GEORGE CLOONEY SENDS CHOCOLATES TO NEW LADY – NICOLE PEARSON!

George Clooney proves he is the ultimate “mensch” as he sends attorney Nicole Pearson a box of top of the line, delectable Edelweiss Chocolates to thank her for the interview she did with George in June!

An inside source reveals that a box of “specially selected dark and light chocolate treats” was phoned in by George’s personal assistant for delivery to Nicole Pearson at her law office.

A note was included with the chocolates, which simply read, “Nicole, Great meeting you. You are my candy girl.. and you got me wanting you,” taken from the Number One Hit “Sugar Sugar” by The Archies from the Summer of 1969 when George was just a young lad listening to his transistor radio. What a cool dude this George turns out to be!

Edelweiss Chocolates was Frank Sinatra’s favorite and The Chairman (Clooney is a huge Sinatra devotee) favored the Maple Creams. Madonna loves the chocolate covered marshmallows from Edelweiss and Leonardo Di Caprio stops in often to buy him mom chocolate covered Oreos.
Seems George is sweet on Nicole… Stay tuned!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 18 Jul 2013, 17:20

Mazy wrote: to thank her for the interview she did with George in June!

LOL Does this Rob guy know that George was in Europe in June finishing his film....and not in LA?
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 18:12

I smeil boloney! Does anybody else?
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 18:17

I think his PA sends out "thank you" presents to most of the people who interview or work with George so don't think it means something. But the "note" is disturbing.   Shocked Evil or Very Mad

So only one person can reveal something like that if tyhat is true. The "receiver" so I guess she is really looking for attantion. Don't think the media would just pick a laywer. Believe it comes out of her camp.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 18:23

I don't think he sends out gifts to media. Also, You are not supposed to accept gifts if you are a reporter. Son a newsman should know that.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next