George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
STACY: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT WORKING OUT EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
STACY: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT WORKING OUT EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
STACY: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT WORKING OUT EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
STACY: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT WORKING OUT EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
STACY: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT WORKING OUT EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
STACY: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT WORKING OUT EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
STACY: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT WORKING OUT EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
STACY: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT WORKING OUT EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
STACY: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT WORKING OUT EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

STACY: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT WORKING OUT

+4
playfuldeb
GiGi
isogotit
Mazy
8 posters

Go down

STACY: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT WORKING OUT Empty STACY: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT WORKING OUT

Post by Mazy Thu 20 Jun 2013, 01:09

Stacy Keibler: How I Lost Weight Without Working Out
First Published: June 19, 2013 2:19 PM EDT Credit: Access Hollywood

LOS ANGELES, CALIF. -- Caption Stacy Keibler was able to lose weight without even working out – but it was far from easy!

The 33-year-old beauty, who is the host of the upcoming “Supermarket Superstar,” stopped by Access Hollywood Live on Wednesday, where she dished on her recent six-month food experiment.

“I actually took some time off from working out just to see how my body reacted to certain foods by eliminating them out of my diet,” she told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover.

PHOTOS: She’s Got Legs! Hot Shots Of The Lovely Stacy Keibler!

Stacy’s food no-no list was long.

“I did no gluten, no soy, no dairy, I did no sugar,” she said. “I was eating protein and vegetables.”

According to Stacy, the diet worked wonders – including weight loss without hitting the gym.

“I felt amazing… I really do believe you are what you eat,” she continued. “When I was on it, I actually lost weight and that was without working out. So that was part of the experiment I wanted to do, was to see how my body my reacted.”

Stacy’s strict regime also included (mostly) giving up something boyfriend George Clooney is known to enjoy.

“I didn’t have a drink because it has sugar in it,” she said, but then added, “I think I may have had a drink when I went over to Europe.”

“Supermarket Superstar” premieres at 10 PM on July 22 on Lifetime.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

STACY: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT WORKING OUT Empty Re: STACY: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT WORKING OUT

Post by Mazy Thu 20 Jun 2013, 01:16

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

STACY: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT WORKING OUT Empty Re: STACY: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT WORKING OUT

Post by isogotit Thu 20 Jun 2013, 01:56

Wait I think Stacy was drinking at the 2013 Oscars, some tequila drinks with Mr. Clooney.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Thu 20 Jun 2013, 02:24

Tequila shots with tv hosts at the Oscars is good business.

Drinking wine last weekend at Aspen could mark the end of the 6 month diet.
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 20 Jun 2013, 04:09

isogotit wrote:Wait I think Stacy was drinking at the 2013 Oscars, some tequila drinks with Mr. Clooney.

I think you're right. Werent there pics of them standing at a small round table doing shots?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 20 Jun 2013, 05:27

There is a nice video at this link.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 20 Jun 2013, 07:20

Why this woman is so liar? I don't understand her
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 20 Jun 2013, 08:05

I guess you are right.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 20 Jun 2013, 10:32

Ladies, Ladies,  I am lucky enough to live in the "Free World".
Do not become imprisoned by your own mind!
I take onboard there are people with serious allergies. I have the deepest respect for them and the way their lives are inhibited ...this is not what I am talking about.  I am talking about peeps who go out LOOKING for an allergy or even better a plethora of 'em to hang their hat on.  God, I am truly thankful that I have the freedom, money, and common sense to ENJOY good food what ever colour or creed.  I'm just off for my morning veg juice....LATER it's time for some dirty raunchy carbs....Yippee...X
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 20 Jun 2013, 14:08

Why is she the only person in the gym?

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 20 Jun 2013, 22:47

There hasn't been a period of any significant length since she came onto George's radar where she has not been papped coming or going to the gym or tweeting about SoulCycyle / Barry's Bootcamp or some training workout. So claiming the laying off the working out is a bald face lie. And if she is lying about that to try and sell some health angle, then she is most likely lying about the whole process.

But then again in our screwed up society, the ability to lose weight (or to appear to have lost weight) is what people are celebrated for nowadays. Remember the days when accomplishments mattered......
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 20 Jun 2013, 22:51

Mazy wrote:

I see that and I can think is "George doesn't tolerate the fatties". Because isn't that basically what the press are trying to allude  to here? That the women's worth and allure solely comes from her physical appearance. And that if she is not hot and desperately trying to lose more weight to impress him, George wouldn't give her the time of day.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 20 Jun 2013, 23:48

I'm going to put this here because it is all similar the picture for this is the same pink dress for the clinique one.

STACY KEIBLER REVEALS DETOX SECRETS
20 JUNE 2013
Stacy Keibler cut treats out of her diet to slim down.
The actress-and-model is famed for her svelte physique and always looks glamorous next to boyfriend George Clooney on the red carpet.

Rather than spending her spare time in the gym, the blonde beauty opted for an extreme diet detox.
“I actually took some time off from working out just to see how my body reacted to certain foods by eliminating them out of my diet,” she explained to Access Hollywood.

“I did no gluten, no soy, no dairy, I did no sugar... I was eating protein and vegetables.”
Earlier this week, Stacy looked slim and gorgeous in a nude dress at a Clinique party.

The clingy frock showed off her impressive curves, which the 33-year-old says are all down to her healthy diet.
“I felt amazing… I really do believe you are what you eat,” she smiled.

“When I was on it, I actually lost weight and that was without working out. So that was part of the experiment I wanted to do, was to see how my body my reacted.”

Stacy's beau George is known for enjoying a tipple and even has his own brand of tequila.

While the Hollywood star may indulge every now and again, Stacy tries to stay away from alcohol.

“I didn’t have a drink because it has sugar in it,” she revealed, but then adding: “I think I may have had a drink when I went over to Europe.”

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down