George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents

+37
tzizz
laetval
theminis
Way2Old4Dis
NotAvailable
janieb
lucy
fluffy
bellybaby
playfuldeb
socimar
barla
Katiedot
premiere
pandabear
bamboochacha
Aly
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
blubelle
Missa
Dior
party animal - not!
lelacorb
Joanna
lovelylois
EEOsandy
it's me
silly girl
davidarochelle
annemarie
MM
melbert
cindigirl
Lakin460
Henway
41 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents

Post by silly girl Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:25

Hey they updated the story----headline now reads:

Meet the parents: Stacy Keibler and George Clooney holiday with future in-laws as both sets of parents visit Italian destination

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I do like the photo's of his parents....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:27

We've got at least 4 new threads talking about the wedding comments. Anyone know how to merge them or do we have to wait for Katiedot?? I can't keep up with all the comments affraid
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:31

Why is there such an issue with Eli wearing thong bikinis? Not my personal choice, but at least it was somewhat appropriate, seeing as how she was on summer vacation in Cabo and Europe at the time. More appropriate than, say, having your girls hanging all out at a black tie film premiere in the autumn, in front of your boyfriend's parents.

Hypothetically. Rolling Eyes
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:33

TNMC,
Thanks. Funniest thing I've read all day. LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:34

Actually it wasn't a thong it was a brazilian. Brazilian is much more acceptable in my mind.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:45

The fact that she's not out denying this herself, either on Twitter (like the pregnancy-refuting abs pic) or somewhere else, makes me think either they are planning to marry (not really), or the planned break up is coming soon. She'd be a fool to let this nonsense go on otherwise, after her immediate predecessor got the boot for the same thing.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:48

George's camp has already denied it so maybe she thinks she doesn't have to. Or she knows the contract is almost over anyway so she's just milking as much free publicity as possible.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:55

Give her time, Missa. She has to make sure she gets the most possible exposure first. Didnt it take a couple of days with the pregnancy rumor?

Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:56

Wow. For G's camp to deny it, since he didn't deny the food poisoning story at the "Black Cat" or anything else is really something.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:58

Yep. But which bit of the story did they deny??!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:59

Seriously, how happy is her mom right now? She has gone from walking her daughter down the aisle in that God forsaken wrestling wedding to George's villa in Italy.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Thu 19 Jul 2012, 02:09

Someone named Becky posted this on the TMZ site...

George used to seem suave and cool. Now that hes chasing women young enough to be his daughter it just seems sad. Men who appreciate the beauty and wisdom that come with age are the sexiest.
Thumbs up!
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 19 Jul 2012, 03:01

Guess she must get her hat obsession from her mom Laughing
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 19 Jul 2012, 03:43

Here's some video:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 19 Jul 2012, 06:03

silly girl wrote:Here's some video:

OMG....you don't know how many laughs i had watching this, great find SG thanks a lot.that's one hilarious and funny video ,thanks TMZ ppl for the laugh !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 19 Jul 2012, 06:33

Hope she didn't pass some nice guy by just to be whatever it is she's being for showbiz. Neutral
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 19 Jul 2012, 14:31

Thanks silly girl. That is the funniest TMZ video ever!!!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Thu 19 Jul 2012, 15:16

Don't you remember the same story about Nina and Nick loving and wanting G to marry Eli. Same story different girlfriend.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 19 Jul 2012, 15:40

True. But not both sets of parents phtographed staying with them

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Thu 19 Jul 2012, 16:08

party animal - not! wrote:True. But not both sets of parents phtographed staying with them

OK, let's get real here. First of all, as I mentioned on another thread, these parents have lives too. Maybe this was the only week that either set of parents could come to Italy so they ended up there on the same week. Also, do SL & GC LOOK like they're in love? Does G act like SL is the love of his life, and she's finally the one he wants to settle down with? Please. I see more affection towards his dog.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 19 Jul 2012, 16:09

SL?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Thu 19 Jul 2012, 16:12

it's me wrote:SL?

Oops, meant SK. Guess I'm getting the loves of his life mixed up. LOL.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 19 Jul 2012, 16:31

btw can't see the video
why?!?!?
and can't find into the tmz site... Sad
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 19 Jul 2012, 19:10

premiere wrote:
Hahaha! Easily done, easily done.

And to answer your rhetorical questions upthread, no of course she doesn't look like the love of his life. This is just the media trying to sell a few more magazines, or website hits etc. The 'journalists' don't believe what they're writing and more than we do. The only difference is, they (the journalists) don't care.

Can anyone remember whether George's parents met Elisabetta's? I have a vague memory that they were all supposed to be on holiday in Mexico together once but only her parents got photographed. Am I imagining that?

Even if this is the first time the parents have met in public (and who's to say it hasn't happened before, in private?), there's no great significance about it IMO.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 19 Jul 2012, 19:49

Katiedot,
Again I completely agree. Remember when I said that "The Daily Mail's" headlines should have been "SK is dressing more conservatively, is she trying to hint about Marriage?" More exciting than, "The Lady in Red" that they did write. Actually I think that it's very nice of G to host SK's parents for a fab trip to Como. Does G always pay for everything? Perhaps with his own parents already there, and G probably so busy with everything, and still having to prep films, having another "older" couple there might make his parents very happy. Perhaps happier than a completely unexpected wedding announcement.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 19 Jul 2012, 19:56

Katiedot wrote:
premiere wrote:

And to answer your rhetorical questions upthread, no of course she doesn't look like the love of his life. This is just the media trying to sell a few more magazines, or website hits etc. The 'journalists' don't believe what they're writing and more than we do. The only difference is, they (the journalists) don't care.

Can anyone remember whether George's parents met Elisabetta's? I have a vague memory that they were all supposed to be on holiday in Mexico together once but only her parents got photographed. Am I imagining that?

Even if this is the first time the parents have met in public (and who's to say it hasn't happened before, in private?), there's no great significance about it IMO.

Katiedot I remember the same story too. I think, from what I remember it was a Christmas trip to Cabo. I don't remember seeing any pics of them altogether but then again George's parents are very private people.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 19 Jul 2012, 19:59

Katiedot wrote:
premiere wrote:

From what I remember we never had photos' of Eli and George's folks together and supposedly some say that Eli and family were a surprise to the trip, that was the Christmas Stacy was also at the resort talking to Cindy on the beach. Eli did get the tour of George's home town though. Have there ever been any pics of Nick &Nina in Cabo?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 19 Jul 2012, 20:44

Video TMZ - Stacy gets muzzled by George Clooney

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 19 Jul 2012, 20:48

too funny CindiGirl!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 24 Jul 2012, 17:09

I was looking at these photos and It looks to me that Stacy is so photo perfect that her hair and make up look professionally done. Everybody is wearing neutral or light summer clothes and she stands out with her bright red dress, as if they are her backdrop for her photo op. It really looks like she had a stylist. Either she knew she was going to be photographed by a pap or arranged the whole thing for a photo op for herself. She is walking in front of her parents so the paps can get the shot and sitting at the table she looks like a Barbie doll.

tablequote="lelacorb"][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 24 Jul 2012, 17:16

Thanks for the pics lovelylois - and George's mom looks like she's trying to say something to George, like maybe "tell me again why I'm here please." LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 24 Jul 2012, 17:25

George is growing a goatee again Yahooooo
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 24 Jul 2012, 17:31

cindigirl wrote:Thanks for the pics lovelylois - and George's mom looks like she's trying to say something to George, like maybe "tell me again why I'm here please." LOL

LOL - I thought the same thing. I know these are not the only pictures of this lunch, but Stacy is the only person smiling in these pictures. In fact, the rest of the party looks awfully glum to be on vaca. I also agree with Lois that these pictures look all about Stacy. I have the feeling these obviously planned photo-ops have a bit to do with the announcement of the DWTS alumni this week, Friday at the ABC Summer Press Tour. I wonder when the selections are/were made and when those selected are/were notified. Another observation - except for riding on a boat and sitting at a table together, none of the pictures show the two sets of parents interacting with each other.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 24 Jul 2012, 18:00

I think there are more pictures but we haven't seen them.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 24 Jul 2012, 18:23

Watching the two sets of parents and knowing the culture and refinement of the parents of George I think they have much to say. They are together at the restaurant but then Stacy was out with her parents in Cernobbio and George was photographed in the car alone with their​​. This is weird![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In this photo Nina is puzzled and George has a look of perplexed and inquiring, as usual laughs Stacy! Sometimes I wonder if he laughs when someone crushes his feet with high heels. Fuck knows but does not do anything! In this picture, her smile is like the shit crushed with amphibians, disturbing.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 24 Jul 2012, 18:36

I think maybe Stacy took her parent's sight seeing since they hadn't been to Italy before and George and his parent's chose to do something else to spend sometime together. I don't think Stacy is laughing but smiling at something someone said.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 24 Jul 2012, 18:37

I think she has this sixth sense for when the paps are around and the automatic Pap smile kicks in whenever she smells them Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 24 Jul 2012, 21:49

No TNMC, that was an agreed photo shoot, no paparazzi around (in fact only had the exclusive rameypix). And a witness present at the dinner also saw the preparation of the photo set (it is true, annemarie, there are many others photos). It's difficult to attribute to these photos any real excitement among the presents (especially their parents). In fact, SK smiles, as always, with the hair lacquer, GC bored and parents are wondering "will we come good in pictures?".... Very Happy Shocked
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 24 Jul 2012, 21:55

lelacorb wrote:Watching the two sets of parents and knowing the culture and refinement of the parents of George I think they have much to say. They are together at the restaurant but then Stacy was out with her parents in Cernobbio and George was photographed in the car alone with their​​. This is weird![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In this photo Nina is puzzled and George has a look of perplexed and inquiring, as usual laughs Stacy! Sometimes I wonder if he laughs when someone crushes his feet with high heels. Fuck knows but does not do anything! In this picture, her smile is like the shit crushed with amphibians, disturbing.

Nina is looking down at her notecards: "Okay, so this one is...Sarah? No, Sally?"
George (under his breath) : "Mom! Stacy, it's Stacy! (pause) I think, right?"

As for DWTS I would think the people aren't selected as much as asked beforehand. The producers need to make sure that someone they want doesn't have another project or "European travel plans" that might conflict with the rehearsal and filming schedule, before the announcement is made. If she's on the list, she knows, and probably has for a while (which may explain the flurry of Italian vacation activities; do everything before she has to leave). And if she is on DWTS, my guess is that it's because she never had a shot at X-factor. Why would you go backwards (to the reality show you started on) when you have a chance to be the host of a national television program? My question is, how soon after the announcement do rehearsals begin? Will she immediately have to jet back to the States? And I've never watched the show, but I imagine it lasts until the end of the year. That's a long time to be apart...
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 24 Jul 2012, 22:01

Trying to be positive about SK; I really like her choice of dress. Wonder why G is looking away? Is he really growing a beard, or is he just doing "other things" on his vacay besides shaving? Maybe SK just needs a different looking man in bed. LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 24 Jul 2012, 22:35

barla wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...I hope it works....

Is it just me or does this photo look like Stacy has been photoshopped into it? Look at the proportion of her head etc compared to George. Doesn't look like a real photo at all.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 24 Jul 2012, 22:47

Well in that picture, he's got the same lunch time shirt
and goatee on ! LOL
The photo at the table now looks colour enhanced as the dress doesn't appear to be so vibrant in this other one.

And, yes, I'm fortunate to get the sunsets from my patio,
all year round.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 24 Jul 2012, 23:41

The next mrs clooney wrote:

...I hope it works....

Is it just me or does this photo look like Stacy has been photoshopped into it? Look at the proportion of her head etc compared to George. Doesn't look like a real photo at all.

I think the tweeter simply took a photo of the photo that was in the New York Post, thereby distorting the image a little. The pic does have a newspaper-y quality about it. And I'm guessing the reason why she's always dressed to the nines when everyone else is casual is because she's being paid by these designers. Every time someone comments on how overdressed she is, it's not long before a tweet shows up from a designer about how great she looks in their outfit. I dare her to walk around with a bag of bagel chips. Smile

Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 25 Jul 2012, 00:05

Missa wrote: Every time someone comments on how overdressed she is, it's not long before a tweet shows up from a designer about how great she looks in their outfit. I dare her to walk around with a bag of bagel chips. Smile

The designer in question is trying to promote her work. Soshanna Lonstein is not a famous designer and I am sure she is proud when a celebrity wears one of her outfits. She was a college student who became semi-famous for a while because she dated Jerry Seinfeld.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Wed 25 Jul 2012, 01:06

So George is using his mom and dad to get publicity for this bimbo? Where is George's sister? She needs to knock some sense into her brother! Beaten
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 25 Jul 2012, 04:08

@TNMC - what I find strange about that pic is that SK's head looks too small for her body. Usually her head is larger than her body, due to her thinnes, but here the image looks off balance all the way around
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 25 Jul 2012, 04:22

Playfuldeb it was her head size that struck me as odd when I first saw it. Looks way to small for her and so small in comparison to George's. Glad I'm not hallucinating
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 25 Jul 2012, 06:13

The next mrs clooney wrote:

...I hope it works....

This is the pic, which was taken from the New York Post.

To me, I think the (NYP) just took two separate pictures of Geroge and Stacy and put them side by side. It's not photoshopped or intended to deceive, it's just two different pictures next to each other.

Hard to be totally sure though without seeing the original.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by . Wed 25 Jul 2012, 14:08

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 25 Jul 2012, 15:03

lux wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This kiss looks more like an affectionate peck on the cheek. It's obvious they like each other but IMO doesn't go beyond just friendship.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next