George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como

+42
Dior
socimar
Stellita
blubelle
pandabear
theminis
LornaDoone
fava
EEOsandy
Missa
MM
Atalante
Clooneygirl
Duffy
bellybaby
playfuldeb
laetval
fluffy
phys major
premiere
cindigirl
lovelylois
it's me
watching
barla
Katiedot
Doug Ross
Henway
lelacorb
Barbara Garabedian
janieb
bamboochacha
melbert
Joanna
davidarochelle
party animal - not!
Cinderella
Aly
annemarie
The next mrs clooney
Lakin460
silly girl
46 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como Empty George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como

Post by silly girl Sun 15 Jul 2012, 22:46

Looks like his parents are on the boat too---he has a happier look on his face but the cynical part of me thinks it is "company" face.....

He was missing in action earlier this week and left his partner to show them around the hot spot while he tended to other affairs. [related]
Channing and Jenna didn't seem to mind though and showed that three can indeed be company as they enjoyed a romantic stroll with their celebrity friend.
Being hosted can be a straining task in itself, with the constant effort of having to make interesting conversation, so the pair enjoyed some much-deserved alone time and took their own private boat trip earlier in the day.

The couple soaked up the sun without Clooney or his former WWE wrestler girlfriend and manoeuvred the blue waters on a beautiful Sunday afternoon in the Laglio region.
It was probably a much welcomed break for the pair, who have been working the red carpet all over the world lately to promote Tatum’s new movie Magic Mike.
The 32-year-old actor showed of his muscular arms in a tank top as her steered the way through the European holiday spot, showing he can drive more than just women wild in his new stripper movie.
His partner even tried her hand at the water vehicle at one point, shielding her face from harmful rays with a large hat and sunglasses.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 16 Jul 2012, 12:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected title slightly to include the parents)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como

Post by Lakin460 Sun 15 Jul 2012, 23:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como

Post by Lakin460 Sun 15 Jul 2012, 23:03

Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 15 Jul 2012, 23:04

Yaaaaay!!!!! Nick and Nina are there!!!!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 15 Jul 2012, 23:08

Glad to see he is spending time with his parents but wouldn't it have been better to have them there without Stacy's friends so that they can enjoy some quality family time?
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 15 Jul 2012, 23:10

George always has his family and friends together. I'm sure he makes time for everyone.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Sun 15 Jul 2012, 23:16

i am happy to see all of them happy together if Nina or Nick didn't want to hang out w/ SK and friends sure they wouldn't, but they clearly want and they look happy with them laughing and all the group having Great time , it seems !

so after all he is not in London , interesting Stacy isn't left in Como alone, all happy time beside her man ! Very Happy
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 15 Jul 2012, 23:30

I'm not saying that Nick and Nina don't want to hang out with them I just would have thought they might like some alone time with their son as they probably don't get much of that. As for Stacy of course she is happy, the Paps are there, she's always happy when they're around. All this free publicity saves her a fortune. I'm sure she's also very excited about the fact that she is having her picture taken with George's parents, bet she can't wait for the "future in-law" headlines in the press.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 16 Jul 2012, 00:40

Well... that's what I thought! In Italy... Yay! It's nice to see Nick and Nina there! Everyone looks happy and having a good time!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 16 Jul 2012, 00:47

Oh, they all look very happy together, and GTC looks in his element. For all we know he might have spent loads of time with his folks this week. We have no idea how long they've been there or are staying.

He looks like a very happy bunny to me

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 16 Jul 2012, 01:21

So how long was G in England? Did he really meet up with Tom Cruise, in light of the divorce and Scientology scandal? Wonder if they're really friends, and how G handles Cruise's religion.

One of the seemingly naturally happiest I've ever seen SK when with G. Wonder given Tatum's climb towards the A-list if he'll soon be in any of G's movies. Or since Tatum's now a producer, if G is giving him career guidance. Of course it could be that it's SK who wants to act in Tatum's next film, as they get along so well.

And of course always happy to see G's parents apparently enjoying good health and a wonderful vacation. Now where's Eins Clooney in all of the fun times?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jul 2012, 01:26

The next mrs clooney wrote:Glad to see he is spending time with his parents but wouldn't it have been better to have them there without Stacy's friends so that they can enjoy some quality family time?

They are all adults and must surely know "what is better" far more
than any of us here ?

Nick is laughing like a drain in no 2 picture at something his son is saying.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 16 Jul 2012, 01:36

Joanna notice that what I wrote had a question mark after if. Therefore it was a question not a statement. I don't claim to know what is best for any of them but I know that if it were me and my parents and would want to sepnd some time alone especially since they don't seem to get the opportunity to do that a lot.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jul 2012, 01:58

We dont know how much time George spends with anyone really do we ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 16 Jul 2012, 02:03

No but between his acting directing producing and his activism work then his many trips to cabo it seems to leave very little time to spend with family.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 16 Jul 2012, 02:18

Nick and Nina have been George's parents for 51 years. Of that, the last 30 years George has been climbing into the spotlight. They know what George's life is like, and we only see what George wants us to see. We don't know how many secret trips he makes to Augusta, nor how many secret trips they make to LA or Cabo or Como. I have a feeling that if they didn't want to be around Stacy and/or her friends, they wouldn't be there. They know that George entertains, and I'm sure they feel honored that their son wants "the folks around" to participate in his Hollywood life. I'm proud of him for including them in his vacation time, and I'm sure they are proud to be there.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 16 Jul 2012, 02:28

I want to know if Nina is going to tell her friends back home that Tatum reminds her of a young G, especially when it comes to his upper body. LOL Of course Tatum is happily married.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 16 Jul 2012, 03:36

I don't see anything about Channing that reminds ME of a young George, so I doubt very much that Nina would rush home to her coffee club and say anything like that. They are having a nice visit with their son and his friends.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 16 Jul 2012, 03:57

Melbert,
Just read that "Magic Mike" has made $75,000,000 so far. Considering what it cost to make, that is a smash. Tatum is being promoted as the new hot male romantic (not action) lead who went from TV to Movie Star. He has his own production company, and helped write and produce MM. Yes he got into that aspect at a much younger age than G. But both are known to be from the South, charming, very personable, admired by both gays and straights, and have great chests and arms. (The last is most important IMHO)
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 16 Jul 2012, 04:22

???? Is that boat used as a taxi from his side of the lake to the other? That doesn't look to be a fun on the lake boat ride. ???? flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Mon 16 Jul 2012, 04:51

They all look like they are having fun!! I saw "Magic Mike" and I loved it!! Let's say I'll never look at Joe Manganiello the same way on "True Blood" after the movie! cheers
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Mon 16 Jul 2012, 06:39

Happy to see george happy with his family and friends.I hope this continues family time, for he is such a busy boy! I do not know why here friends are there, but I guess she needs someone else to talk to besides george and family. I hope george will relax, have fun, and enjoy life. be happy, & live life to the fullest!! where is Einstein, I hope he can go along on the boat ride, but I guess he might be too scared too. It would be nice to have him along too, he is family too. bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 16 Jul 2012, 07:45

George has a smiling face and happy as she talks with her parents I have never seen his face when he looks so happy and smiling Stacy. Stacy in the first picture seems to laugh uproariously for no reason and the second seems bored look elsewhere. This couple does not convice me!

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 16 Jul 2012, 07:51

The couple next to Nina and Nick are Stacy's Parents not friends.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 16 Jul 2012, 09:24

oh, yes!

Interesting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jul 2012, 11:28

They were on their way by water taxi to Villa D'Este.

More pictures here.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jul 2012, 11:36

More pictures here.....

"Following their boat trip, the gang headed to Villa D'Este - Clooney's favourite place to eat in the region."

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 16 Jul 2012, 11:59

Ok is it just me or does he look very thin? SK looks nice---very demure, pretty dress. I hate to constantly compare her to EC....but her body language is reminiscent to EC when GC was with her parents in Sardinia...just my perception of course.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Mon 16 Jul 2012, 12:01

Ma Ada, Allison e Nick sono mai andati in vacanza con George? Cioè Allison e Nick vanno d'accordo con George?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 16 Jul 2012, 12:04

A thought. When did we last see GTC with a girlfriend, her parents and his parents?

Anybody?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jul 2012, 12:14

Yay...my very first posting of a picture Yahooooo

Thanks Lakin for the clear instructions Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 16 Jul 2012, 12:23

Nice work, Joanna! More pics from your links here:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jul 2012, 12:25

Thanks Katie.

I tried to post another picture but it kept pasting
the first one I'd done...grrrrr

Back to the drawing board.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jul 2012, 12:35

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 16 Jul 2012, 12:38

George looks good all in white. mmmmmmmmm!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jul 2012, 12:50

Maybe it's his "Martini Beach Advert" suit ???? lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 16 Jul 2012, 12:57

He looks so handsome! Whew... bounce
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 16 Jul 2012, 13:09

party animal - not! wrote:A thought. When did we last see GTC with a girlfriend, her parents and his parents?

Anybody?

EVER!!! ...I do think it hasn't ever happened ... I must admit.... I did not think that between GC and SK there was just something more than a contract ... but I admit I was wrong! I do not think George would have exposed his parents to a farce ....
Congratulations Stacy ... there's nothing else to add .. and good luck! flower flower Give Flowers
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 16 Jul 2012, 13:42

Nina looks a little bit frail in those shots.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 16 Jul 2012, 13:47

and G really thin
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 16 Jul 2012, 13:53

[quote="Joanna"][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow, both sets of parents in one place I don't recall that ever happening, there must be more to this relationship than everybody on all the gossip sites thought. Maybe on the red carpet and photos there is no PDA, but behind the closed doors there is something more than meets the eye. Could Mr Clooney be tired of all the turnstile door relationships and want something more. I read on other sites, that his friend Thom Mathews got engaged again.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 16 Jul 2012, 13:55

watching wrote:Nina looks a little bit frail in those shots.

That's right Nina does look frail - a little too thin. But that's what happens when you're thin to begin with and get "older." I hope she's not sick!

Funniest thing. I was at a graduation party last week and one of the guests was a pastor's wife who looked "EXACTLY" like Nina, thin, same color hair and hair style, glasses and same face. It was uncanny. I hope she didn't notice that I stole a few glances at her.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Mon 16 Jul 2012, 14:07

Why do you think her parents are there?
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 16 Jul 2012, 14:18

I am sure that George's parents has met the parents of other girlfriends before after all he's been in some long term relationships and its normal for both sets of parents to meet at some point. And as Joanna pointed out earlier we don't know how much time George spends with anyone do we? I think the difference here is that he is dating a famewhore who wants everything to be seen in the media. Think of how many photo ops we have seen compared to previous summers in Como. I don't think this means anything about their relationship other than someone is making sure the paps know where they are at all times.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 16 Jul 2012, 14:20

silly girl wrote:Ok is it just me or does he look very thin? SK looks nice---very demure, pretty dress. I hate to constantly compare her to EC....but her body language is reminiscent to EC when GC was with her parents in Sardinia...just my perception of course.

I agree he does look scarily thin these days. Makes me very concerned that he may be sick. Hope not but something just isn't looking healthy about him.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 16 Jul 2012, 15:06

The next mrs clooney wrote:I am sure that George's parents has met the parents of other girlfriends before after all he's been in some long term relationships and its normal for both sets of parents to meet at some point. And as Joanna pointed out earlier we don't know how much time George spends with anyone do we? I think the difference here is that he is dating a famewhore who wants everything to be seen in the media. Think of how many photo ops we have seen compared to previous summers in Como. I don't think this means anything about their relationship other than someone is making sure the paps know where they are at all times.

...mmmm ... TNMC ... do not be so categorical!!! During summers with Ely .... Italians paparazzi were almost crazed , they crawled everywhere .... the difference is that we do not place a lot of photos, taken secretly, spontaneous because, unlike those of this year, for the most part, they give a picture of agreed. Except the latter, for example (although the news of the arrival at Villa d'Este, someone has provided them...). this time paparazzi out of the dinner-room though (unlike a few weeks ago ...) ... Famewhore? .. I'm not so convinced .... it's just a woman who is doing their own interests, work and heart to someone that leaves do them, though ... and if it was love at the end?? .... we give the benefit of the doubt ... I have it at this moment ....
We say that even if she was playing as an escort at the beginning, now things are different ... at least the pictures say so ... Love2
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 16 Jul 2012, 15:10

Could you please post the pictures of SKs parents because the couple in the pictures are not hers! And George ALWAYS has his parents and GF together..
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 16 Jul 2012, 15:13

I don't think the pictures show anything more then friends going out to dinner with their parents. The pictures don't prove the relationship is anything more than friends or vice versa. Hasn't changed my mind on anything. And yes, Stacy is a fame lady of negotiable affection. She has proven she is willing to do anything to make her name relevant and get money. The fact that George is staging pap ops with her is something he really hasn't done for many years.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 16 Jul 2012, 15:17

phys major wrote:Could you please post the pictures of SKs parents because the couple in the pictures are not hers! And George ALWAYS has his parents and GF together..

Here's a picture I found of her parents:

here's the latest pic for comparison.

Last edited by The next mrs clooney on Mon 16 Jul 2012, 17:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added comparison photo)
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 16 Jul 2012, 15:45

where is the picture of her and Geroge and her parents at the foot ball game?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next