George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como

+42
Dior
socimar
Stellita
blubelle
pandabear
theminis
LornaDoone
fava
EEOsandy
Missa
MM
Atalante
Clooneygirl
Duffy
bellybaby
playfuldeb
laetval
fluffy
phys major
premiere
cindigirl
lovelylois
it's me
watching
barla
Katiedot
Doug Ross
Henway
lelacorb
Barbara Garabedian
janieb
bamboochacha
melbert
Joanna
davidarochelle
party animal - not!
Cinderella
Aly
annemarie
The next mrs clooney
Lakin460
silly girl
46 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como

Post by davidarochelle Mon 16 Jul 2012, 20:38

Melbert,
I know all about Channing Tatum, and his dancing and his fab upper body. Every movie he's done has plenty of scenes to show it all off. LOL Except for G, I tend to refer to male celebs by their last name only. Hence Soderbergh and Tatum have a very beneficial partnership, especially when it includes Matthew McBongo. Oh I know, not Matt's real last name; just his nickname.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como

Post by bellybaby Mon 16 Jul 2012, 20:40

IS there anyone else in the pictures??........I hadn't noticed........George looks yuuuuuummmmyyyy Give hearts

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jul 2012, 20:47

Thanks for your comments silly girl.

No I wasn't joking, it was just a lighthearted opinion, as I saw a caring attitude towards Nina from Stacy...and towards Karen Duffy earlier....in the pictures and it caused those thoughts to pop into my head.
I'm weird like that ! LOL

I suppose my being in the same age bracket as Nina & Nick I can appreciate the input that younger people can have on one, especially mentally....it stops one's own attitude from becoming too narrow....which I see happening in older people.

Yes bellybaby he does look great....maybe you'll notice the others after a cold shower ?? LOL
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy Mon 16 Jul 2012, 20:49

Although some might say George looks like he's rockin' the Mr. Roarke look a la Fantasy Island, he really does wear that suit. Wish he would wear it more often. Very Happy

Duffy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Mon 16 Jul 2012, 20:59

More "candid" photos courtesy of Splash News. Meryl Streep would never do this crap....just sayin.

Last edited by Clooneygirl on Mon 16 Jul 2012, 21:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jul 2012, 21:17

Posted on July 14, 2010 3:55PM by PopSugar ·

Happy Hour

Meryl seemed entertained by Mr. Clooney......picture 15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]slide=14[/b]

Last edited by Joanna on Mon 16 Jul 2012, 21:29; edited 2 times in total
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 16 Jul 2012, 21:19

I can't go there from work. Can somebody post the pics?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 16 Jul 2012, 21:30

I saw the pictures and I have drawn some conclusions: 1. Nina seems to be a person in trouble. very thin and limited in movement 2 If George is twice the sexiest man in the world, well in my opinion he has become tepid not passionate or maybe he has always been that way and I was to fantasize!

Last edited by lelacorb on Mon 16 Jul 2012, 21:32; edited 1 time in total
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Mon 16 Jul 2012, 21:30

Joanna wrote:Posted on July 14, 2010 3:55PM by PopSugar ·

Happy Hour

Meryl seemed entertained by Mr. Clooney......picture 15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]slide=14[/b]

She was a guest at a wedding, she didnt have a choice. You dont see her staging weekly photo ops. She doesnt have to because she is talented and her works speaks for itself. George could be the male version of Meryl, but for some reason he has to sell out his personal life.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 16 Jul 2012, 22:03

He looks like a goeroe in that white thing ! Not worthy He ALWAYS has Kentucky written all over him ! Whistle pointing Laughing Or do you guys out there love to go white ? farao
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 16 Jul 2012, 22:17

Atalante wrote:He looks like a goeroe in that white thing ! Not worthy He ALWAYS has Kentucky written all over him ! Whistle pointing Laughing Or do you guys out there love to go white ? farao

I would like it better if he lost the jacket and fell in the lake, then we had pictures of him coming out of the lake all WET!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jul 2012, 22:20

WOW...now that's a thought to go to bed with.

Merlin & I could then decide between that and our Colin !!!!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 16 Jul 2012, 22:20

Rolling Eyes You wanna see a wet oooooooooooold man from Kentuckyyyyy ? Gosh ! I must say I do have more taste ! Hara Krishna ! Sleep
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 16 Jul 2012, 22:27

@Henway Like the photo of George at the edge of a (or his) swimming pool? He has pretty eyes in that photo... well, he has pretty eyes in most of his photos! Smile
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 16 Jul 2012, 22:29

Clooneygirl wrote:More "candid" photos courtesy of Splash News. Meryl Streep would never do this crap....just sayin.

can't see the pics, can someone please post???
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jul 2012, 22:33

Atalante wrote: Rolling Eyes You wanna see a wet oooooooooooold man from Kentuckyyyyy ? Gosh ! I must say I do have more taste ! Hara Krishna ! Sleep

Then why are you here then gal ???? LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 16 Jul 2012, 22:35

When I was growing up here in Cincinnati, I always thought that Nick Clooney had a suit for all occasions, since I always saw him in a suit on TV. I pictured him in my mind wearing a suit when he mowed the lawn.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 16 Jul 2012, 22:35

Atalante wrote: Rolling Eyes You wanna see a wet oooooooooooold man from Kentuckyyyyy ? Gosh ! I must say I do have more taste ! Hara Krishna ! Sleep

Well its one way of finding out if briefs, boxers or freebirding it! Smile I all ready know what a male ding-a-ling looks like! More intrested in his choice of undies! Wonder do they have mens underwear in nude color? Shocked Very Happy

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 16 Jul 2012, 22:38

Atalante wrote:He looks like a goeroe in that white thing ! Not worthy He ALWAYS has Kentucky written all over him ! Whistle pointing Laughing Or do you guys out there love to go white ? farao

Yes, the Southern gentleman always wears a white suit in the summer. He should also carry a walking stick, and a straw wide-brimmed hat in the manner of Rhett Butler from "Gone With The Wind."
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 16 Jul 2012, 22:38

The next mrs clooney wrote:
Clooneygirl wrote:More "candid" photos courtesy of Splash News. Meryl Streep would never do this crap....just sayin.

They are old pics from Johns wedding when George took guest on the boat trip around the lake and Eli was wearing the white cotton tank dress. Sorry can't post pics but I am sure they may all ready be here somewhere.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 16 Jul 2012, 22:39

Henway wrote:

Well its one way of finding out if briefs, boxers or freebirding it! Smile I all ready know what a male ding-a-ling looks like! More intrested in his choice of undies! Wonder do they have mens underwear in nude color? Shocked Very Happy

Maybe he is wearing "The String."
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 16 Jul 2012, 22:40

Joanna wrote:

Then why are you here then gal ???? LOL

For the laughs, ya fool ! Suspect
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jul 2012, 22:41

Oh do tell us about your ding a ling discovery henway ??

What's the attraction of nude coloured undies then ?

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 16 Jul 2012, 22:45

under white dresses

indispensable! afro
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jul 2012, 22:48

it's me wrote:under white dresses

indispensable! afro

Love to see George in a white dress !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 16 Jul 2012, 22:49

in
or out?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 16 Jul 2012, 22:49

Henway wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:

They are old pics from Johns wedding when George took guest on the boat trip around the lake and Eli was wearing the white cotton tank dress. Sorry can't post pics but I am sure they may all ready be here somewhere.

i saw those pics, just thought that there were some from splash news. Not sure what the wedding pics have anything to do with this thread. Took the dog for a walk came back and the next thing I know we are talking about Meryl Streep. hard to keep up sometimes and figure out what the hell people are talking about Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 16 Jul 2012, 23:31

Joanna,
If I have to be careful what color undies I wear under my white trousers, then maybe G has the same issue. Supposedly nude would mean it does not show through; don't know if that's true for men or not.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 17 Jul 2012, 00:10

Going to look to see if they carry nude colored under wear for mean......

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 17 Jul 2012, 00:19

"O" they do and I never even thought of it they have mens underwear with padded bum's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 17 Jul 2012, 00:29

Just 4 U Joanna-

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 17 Jul 2012, 00:45

Joanna,
I've seen a list of very popular songs that have double meanings, the "cute one" and the "very naughty one." Like "Yummy, yummy, yummy, I've got love in my tummy." All kinds of references to very different things that many do not talk about in public.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 17 Jul 2012, 00:53

Getting back to the topic at hand....(and I hope this doesn't sound too snarky---I've had a really bad day....the kind that makes me want to cry ---) I noticed on a lot of the gossip sites that when this even is mentioned it is all about TC and his wife JD. It seems like they are more the stars of the piece....just my observation.....it is almost like SK is secondary....even GC seems not as important as CT is....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 17 Jul 2012, 01:08

Thanks SillyGirl for getting back on topic. I agree, George and Stacy and their parents are secondary in this story. Interesting.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 17 Jul 2012, 01:09

How many years has he had a home in Italy? How many dinners at Ville D'Este? I can't recall ever seeing a series of photos like this one. What is with the need for a dang parade to dinner? I feel like there should be a marching band or some clowns circling them or something. Seriously, what is going on with him lately? Maybe he's feeling guys like Channing breathing down his neck, and he thinks this is how he keeps his name in the news when he doesn't have a film to promote.

It's often been discussed how well planned out the guest schedule is at Villa Oleandra. Couples are invited together, those with children are invited at the same time. Looks like it's Parents Week at Camp Clooney. I wouldn't read anymore into it than to say Nick and Nina typically visit around this time every year, and it would certainly make more sense from a hosting perspective to invite the girlfriend's parents at the same time as your own. Although Stacy's dad probably has more in common with George than with Nick. Rolling Eyes
Who can say whether another girlfriend's parents ever received the same treatment? It seems like those girls unfortunately missed out on the new Private George, who is photographed roughly every 13 seconds. It is tempting to blame Stacy for the increased paparazzi attention, but he certainly doesn't look unhappy. Seems to me like he is at least 50% responsible for what's going on, and knowing our beloved control freak, probably closer to 95%. I would have said this nonsense is beneath him, but it's clearly not.

And I guess I'm in the minority, but I think he looks like the Good Humor man in that suit. Make me want a popsicle.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 17 Jul 2012, 01:22

by Missa

And I guess I'm in the minority, but I think he looks like the Good Humor man in that suit. Make me want a popsicle.

hahah so agree!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Tue 17 Jul 2012, 01:23

Missa wrote:How many years has he had a home in Italy? How many dinners at Ville D'Este? I can't recall ever seeing a series of photos like this one. What is with the need for a dang parade to dinner? I feel like there should be a marching band or some clowns circling them or something. Seriously, what is going on with him lately? Maybe he's feeling guys like Channing breathing down his neck, and he thinks this is how he keeps his name in the news when he doesn't have a film to promote.

It's often been discussed how well planned out the guest schedule is at Villa Oleandra. Couples are invited together, those with children are invited at the same time. Looks like it's Parents Week at Camp Clooney. I wouldn't read anymore into it than to say Nick and Nina typically visit around this time every year, and it would certainly make more sense from a hosting perspective to invite the girlfriend's parents at the same time as your own. Although Stacy's dad probably has more in common with George than with Nick. Rolling Eyes
Who can say whether another girlfriend's parents ever received the same treatment? It seems like those girls unfortunately missed out on the new Private George, who is photographed roughly every 13 seconds. It is tempting to blame Stacy for the increased paparazzi attention, but he certainly doesn't look unhappy. Seems to me like he is at least 50% responsible for what's going on, and knowing our beloved control freak, probably closer to 95%. I would have said this nonsense is beneath him, but it's clearly not.

Preach! I agree with everything except looking like the Good Humor Man. I was thinking he looked more like Colonel Sanders - ready to serve every one some fried chicken.

Last edited by Clooneygirl on Tue 17 Jul 2012, 02:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I need to stop typing these on my iPhone)
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 17 Jul 2012, 01:25

This is how I'm beginning to see it:

This little piggy went to market. This little piggy stayed home. This little piggy had roast beef, This little piggy had none. And this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 17 Jul 2012, 01:31

I'm not loving the white suit either, Missa. Although, I think I may like it more than the white shirt unbuttoned too far down (all he needs is a heavy gold chain) and the white shoes. Is he trying to resurrect the leisure suit? The last man I saw wear white shoes was my PawPaw. He is so "un-George" lately it's bizarre.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 17 Jul 2012, 01:44

Silly Girl,
Please reread all of my posts on Tatum. He is the new hot "flavor of the month," and may last longer if G helps him out. Hollywood loves a moneymaker. Perhaps G will do a "buddy movie" with Tatum. Anyway I think the paps are getting a little tired of the G&SK show. Pics of G and parents, though wonderful, are not enough of an incentive for people to buy mags. So who's helping who sell?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 17 Jul 2012, 01:50

EEOsandy wrote:I'm not loving the white suit either, Missa. Although, I think I may like it more than the white shirt unbuttoned too far down (all he needs is a heavy gold chain) and the white shoes. Is he trying to resurrect the leisure suit? The last man I saw wear white shoes was my PawPaw. He is so "un-George" lately it's bizarre.

I totally agree. Used to be he couldn't miss when he got dressed; sweater and dress pants, t shirt and jeans, all HOTT. Now he swings between dressing like a low-level mobster in 1978 and the star of a commercial for a higher-end assisted living facility.

I remember a while back there being some discussion about how Brad Pitt seemed to change his whole look and persona every time he switched girlfriends, to the point of even dyeing his hair the same color as theirs. I wonder if there's a bit of that going on with George. I mean, if you look at photos of him with Eli in Como, she's in cutoffs and a t-shirt, he's in shorts and a t-shirt. Now that he's with Glamourpuss, suddenly he's Wealthy American Tourist of a Certain Age. Dude, dig out those old blue swim trunks and get comfy, you're on vacation!
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 17 Jul 2012, 02:03

Weird thing for me is that usually when a guy dates someone younger they try to dress younger and look stupid, however George is dressing older than his years. Can't figure it out Question

He's rocked the white suit look before and every time I see it I panic about the red wine stains Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 17 Jul 2012, 02:16

davidarochelle wrote:Silly Girl,
Please reread all of my posts on Tatum. He is the new hot "flavor of the month," and may last longer if G helps him out. Hollywood loves a moneymaker. Perhaps G will do a "buddy movie" with Tatum. Anyway I think the paps are getting a little tired of the G&SK show. Pics of G and parents, though wonderful, are not enough of an incentive for people to buy mags. So who's helping who sell?

Can I ask why you think everyone needs George's help? Channing has moved from being a glorified extra to leading man who carries films, in seven years. He runs two production companies, and produced a documentary about the genocide in Rwanda. This year, the four (!) hit movies he starred in grossed over $375 million dollars. Judging from every interview I've ever seen, he's a good guy with a good head on his shoulders. And he's managed to accomplish all of this at the age of 32.

At 32, George was starring in Body of Evidence, fresh off his plum role as "Lip Syncing Transvestite" in The Harvest. He was in his late 30s before starting a production company. His biggest year financially was 2000, in which his 2 films made $229 million. He was in his late 40s before ever showing an interest in Sudan. Alls I'm saying is, Channing did it better and faster than George, in a more difficult climate.

George has undeniably been very successful in Hollywood, and it's always nice to get advice from someone who has been down the path you're headed on. But this constant focus on George "helping" other people I think is disrespectful to these actors who have been and continue to be very successful on their own, and don't seem like they'll need any help anytime soon.

And please, dear God, do not let a George Clooney-Channing Tatum buddy movie ever see the light of day. pale
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 17 Jul 2012, 02:19

The next mrs clooney wrote:Weird thing for me is that usually when a guy dates someone younger they try to dress younger and look stupid, however George is dressing older than his years. Can't figure it out Question

He's rocked the white suit look before and every time I see it I panic about the red wine stains Very Happy

My guess is White Suit = Vodka Night Very Happy. Or chamomile tea with two Pepperidge farm cookies before retiring at 7:30 p.m., if we're going based on the age he's dressing for.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 17 Jul 2012, 02:20

Oh - perhaps that couple is interested in buying his property and their friend is showing them the sites. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 17 Jul 2012, 02:22

Hot damn Missa!!!! I really wish I could give you a dozen greenies, but it won't let me! Channing doesn't NEED George's help. He seems to be doing mighty fine on his own. Maybe Channing can give George a few tips!!! It's wonderful if they become friends, and by association be supportive of each other, but Channing doesn't NEED George.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 17 Jul 2012, 02:40

Missa & Melbert,
I never said Tatum NEEDED G's help. However much Tatum has already accomplished already, I'm sure he'd appreciate some of G's guidance. There are those that sadly want a moneymaker to fail. It's difficult to maintain hotness in Hollywood; something G already knows. If I were Tatum, I'd at least ask for his opinion on financial investments. And if G decided to do another "Oceans-type" buddy or comedy movie, what's wrong with asking Tatum if he'd like a part?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 17 Jul 2012, 02:47

Maybe George is actually getting advice and guidance from Channing on how to do those "magic mike" moves, so he can surprise Stacy in the boudoir in bed
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Tue 17 Jul 2012, 03:11

apart me , but GC and CT are TWO kind of actors who can not be compared and GC is one of the kind in Hollywood can you name TV actor who cross the way to the big screen who gain respect about acting , directing and writing not to mention whole couple of other things, i am not putting CT down but GC is wayyyy more than CT is , AND GC films will be remembered more than any of the big box office ones , and he don't sink really yep his film don't hit 250 millions but it actually make a good sum of money too , and G personality which make every one in acting or Hollywood career wanting to know him can not be measured/bought with money !you really missed great points about GC making this compression !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 17 Jul 2012, 03:37

Aly,
You are correct. G is focusing on films that express his views, not that just make money. If CT wants to last through the inevitable storms that is Hollywood, any positive insights would be helpful.
TNMC,
Do you think G's back is up to doing CT's moves? You wouldn't want SK to over strain him now, would you?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next