George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 5 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como

+42
Dior
socimar
Stellita
blubelle
pandabear
theminis
LornaDoone
fava
EEOsandy
Missa
MM
Atalante
Clooneygirl
Duffy
bellybaby
playfuldeb
laetval
fluffy
phys major
premiere
cindigirl
lovelylois
it's me
watching
barla
Katiedot
Doug Ross
Henway
lelacorb
Barbara Garabedian
janieb
bamboochacha
melbert
Joanna
davidarochelle
party animal - not!
Cinderella
Aly
annemarie
The next mrs clooney
Lakin460
silly girl
46 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 5 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como

Post by Missa Tue 17 Jul 2012, 23:47

If the goal is to protect his guests from the paparazzi, wouldn't it make more sense to let them sit in the more open areas? Think about it: if the paparazzi were only able to get photos of Miguel Ferrer and random dreadlocked guy, how long do you think they'd stick around? If George made a point of being a little more tucked away, the paps would give up and go home. They're not going to waste time taking pictures that won't sell. As others have said, if he didn't want his picture taken, at least in these situations, it wouldn't be taken. End of story.

Aly,

I'm not sure you want to make your argument that George is better than everyone else because it took him LONGER to be successful, but okay. Each of the people I named have been nominated for Oscars, many have won, some have won multiple times. And considering we live in a world where Marisa Tomei has an Oscar and Don Cheadle doesn't, yes, I believe I know better than "Cinema Industry Makers". I believe my pet goldfish knows better than "Cinema Industry Makers".

I don't deny George is very smart, a good business man, and often very good at what he does. What I take issue with is the idea that other people who have demonstrated the ability to be very successful on their own, somehow need his genius to continue to be successful. It was the "if/then" nature of the comment that rubbed me the wrong way. As I said in an earlier post, of course it's nice to get advice from someone who has been down the same road you're headed on, but I think Channing Tatum will be fine even if all he gets from George is a boat ride and some limoncello.

I have to say I do like that your response included the phrase "sexy mystery man". I may use that to object to other people's arguments about George. "Hmmm, I didn't care for George in The Men who Stare at Goats." "Shut up, he's a sexy mystery man!" "Do you think George is looking a little frail?" "No! He's a sexy mystery man!" "How about that Colonel Sand-" "SEXY MYSTERY MAN!!" Unbeatable. cheers
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 5 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como

Post by it's me Wed 18 Jul 2012, 00:42

LOL!!!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 18 Jul 2012, 02:08

Stellita wrote:I have sat on the side, and in the middle of the back seat with the seat belt on giving people directions and Ive done this so the people in the front can have the BEST view and ENJOY where they are going. Rolling Eyes

If you were giving directions in your hometown you could do with your eyes closed and from any seats of the car, but if the whole carload is full of foreigners and only one knows the way better than the others but is not a local, then I would ask this person to sit in the front to have a better visual of the foreign street signs, the winding roads around the small villages, lake, the one way streets (so many even Eli got trapped in one and a pap was yelling and warning her but she went ahead anyway).
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellita Wed 18 Jul 2012, 03:31

"If you were giving directions in your hometown you could do with your eyes closed and from any seats of the car, but if the whole carload is full of foreigners and only one knows the way better than the others but is not a local , then I would ask this person to sit in the front to have a better visual of the foreign street signs, the winding roads around the small villages, lake, the one way streets"

And since SK has been living there long enough and knows how to speak and read Italian I would trust her with my life, specially with the winding roads. Gosh why didn't I think of that I'm so ignorant. Thanks for making that clear to me socimar.

Stellita
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Wed 18 Jul 2012, 04:58

Missa wrote:If the goal is to protect his guests from the paparazzi, wouldn't it make more sense to let them sit in the more open areas? Think about it: if the paparazzi were only able to get photos of Miguel Ferrer and random dreadlocked guy, how long do you think they'd stick around? If George made a point of being a little more tucked away, the paps would give up and go home. They're not going to waste time taking pictures that won't sell. As others have said, if he didn't want his picture taken, at least in these situations, it wouldn't be taken. End of story.

Aly,

I'm not sure you want to make your argument that George is better than everyone else because it took him LONGER to be successful, but okay. Each of the people I named have been nominated for Oscars, many have won, some have won multiple times. And considering we live in a world where Marisa Tomei has an Oscar and Don Cheadle doesn't, yes, I believe I know better than "Cinema Industry Makers". I believe my pet goldfish knows better than "Cinema Industry Makers".

I don't deny George is very smart, a good business man, and often very good at what he does. What I take issue with is the idea that other people who have demonstrated the ability to be very successful on their own, somehow need his genius to continue to be successful. It was the "if/then" nature of the comment that rubbed me the wrong way. As I said in an earlier post, of course it's nice to get advice from someone who has been down the same road you're headed on, but I think Channing Tatum will be fine even if all he gets from George is a boat ride and some limoncello.

I have to say I do like that your response included the phrase "sexy mystery man". I may use that to object to other people's arguments about George. "Hmmm, I didn't care for George in The Men who Stare at Goats." "Shut up, he's a sexy mystery man!" "Do you think George is looking a little frail?" "No! He's a sexy mystery man!" "How about that Colonel Sand-" "SEXY MYSTERY MAN!!" Unbeatable. cheers

you are funny Missa , the last piece of your post is so funny LOL,i don't have problem with it if your kidding or not cos George Clooney is sexy mystery man !

1st i don't try to make argument but like you said after 20yrs of work CT might not be known as George clooney is ,and the money in box office wouldn't make difference then .i think any film festival all over the world will be in privilege to put George Clooney in their super stars guest list and not every actor make it to box office have this !so yes CT might get advice or two from G if he wanted !and GC is one sexy mystery man .

2nd i didn't mean to say that the Oscars is the only way you measure stars it's not the rule and many times we was shocked "me too"that some films and some works won over some great others "that include Micheal Clayton" ,but what i mean was like last year when GC sat with Gary Oldman" SHOCKED how he never had OSCAR" ,GO said about G that he is one great actor that can make you laugh out loud in films like OBWRT and then you to very realistic hard story like in MC and martin scorsese in his words you would feel the same tone from him about George and these are not easy they are very proficient ,and in Syriana , GNGL time Matt Damon too said he can not name anyone who's doing it better than George Clooney Wink "directing writing and acting of course " and Matt won Oscar with Ben A in writing so he knows what he is talking about? , and many other people in the industry speak about G talent not the Oscar what i meant but professional workers in Cinema industry that know about it not only watching !

great people like Scorsese love GeorgeClooney see how he standing beside him from all the directors in the room !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
this what i meant that people who really experienced and weigh a lot in this industry love and respect and sometime look up to his works !
so MR George Clooney sure have the talent beside they the sexy mysterious charisma and looks !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 18 Jul 2012, 05:25

Not sure what we're discussing now.

Jenna sat in the front of the car, so if she's moved to the back seat to take a photo it's clearly done with the consent of everyone in the car.

George and Channing are two different men with different career trajectories. Not sure that there's much to be gained in comparing them both. They're obviously friends for now although I think that's more because Stacy and Jenna are friends.

George can disappear under the radar and he can also choose to be photographed. This is far from the first time he seems to be selling himself out to the paps: those accusations began when he was with Sarah Larson so it's been at least 4 years. I remember a dinner in Italy where they sat at the front of the restaurant by the window, facing out towards the street so they could be clearly photographed and videoed by the paparazzi outside.

He knows he'll be photographed if he goes to certain restaurants and still goes there. That's his choice and nothing to do with Stacy's desires. Whether that's because he wants to get the extra publicity or whether he's just unwilling to give up going to restaurants he likes is anyone's guess.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 18 Jul 2012, 06:05

@Stellita, are you saying that SK not only speaks fluent italaian but she reads it as well now from being in Italy so long? Must have been a speed-reading course since I only know that she's been in Italy for about a month. That's amazing. It took me a whole year before I could speak fluent mandarin chinese, and Ive been working on russian for the past six months and Im yet to be able to read it.

and dont pick on socimar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry girls, Im a bit snarky today.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Wed 18 Jul 2012, 10:43

found it by chance !

Channing Tatum Advances to “Vacationing with George Clooney” Level of Celebrity

On vacation after weeks of promoting his new film, Magic Mike, Channing Tatum has reached a new level of celebrity, as proven by paparazzi photos showing the actor and his wife, Jenna Dewan, joining George Clooney for a pleasant-looking boat ride in Northern Italy’s lake district. Not far from Villa Oleandra, Clooney’s 18th-century vacation house on Lake Como, the boating party also included the Oscar winner’s parents and his girlfriend, Stacy Keibler. This development means that Tatum is merely one Sexiest Man Alive title away from advancing to the “telling reporters about the elaborate prank you pulled on Matt Damon” stage of celebrity; one Sexiest Man Alive title and one Oscar away from “cooking Julia Roberts a hamburger during an Oscar special” level of fame; and one Sexiest Man Alive title, one Oscar, and one bromance with the sitting president away from reaching the rarified “hosting a record-breaking political fund-raiser in Hollywood” tier of stardom.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 18 Jul 2012, 12:01

It seems to me that George considered here as King Midas that everything he touches turns to gold! I do not think George has ever had the luck to anyone but himself. I Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan do not know who they are, never seen their work and if I'd met on the street I would have looked no two people are completely normal as there are thousands in the world, nothing special but if tomorrow will be just luck on their and not because they were guests of George. I think they were guests of George Stacy to give company to keep it bored him and be free.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 18 Jul 2012, 12:32

playfuldeb wrote:@Stellita, are you saying that SK not only speaks fluent italaian but she reads it as well now from being in Italy so long? Must have been a speed-reading course since I only know that she's been in Italy for about a month. That's amazing. It took me a whole year before I could speak fluent mandarin chinese, and Ive been working on russian for the past six months and Im yet to be able to read it.

and dont pick on socimar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry girls, Im a bit snarky today.

Playfuldeb, thanks for your support. I don't know why but I seem to attract people who love to attack me even if I don't say anything. I quit the EC thread for this and now it is happening here. Anyway, congratulations on learning mandarin chinese and working on your russian; The State Department Institute of Foreign Service categorizes them as hard languages. I am fluent in English and French but I studied both in school in Italy and spent years in England and in Paris; however, when I lived in Jiddah, Saudi Arabia, I took classes 3 times a week at 6:00 am (very hot there everything started early) and after 2 years, the only sentences I could say were simple ones, like " Go straight, turn left, right (useful when taking taxis) or in the stores/market, how much per kilo, too much, lower the price" and that was it!! I do not think SK is actually taking Italian courses, she is constantly surrounded by Americans, family, friends, the only chance to practice her Italian would be when speaking to the help of Villa Oleandra......and 4 weeks (she also few to NY during that time) is just not enough to establish that she speaks and writes fluent Italian.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 18 Jul 2012, 12:47

Er, I think Stellita was being sarcastic about Stacy being fluent in Italian, folks.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 18 Jul 2012, 12:59

Stellita wrote:And since SK has been living there long enough and knows how to speak and read Italian I would trust her with my life, specially with the winding roads. Gosh why didn't I think of that I'm so ignorant. Thanks for making that clear to me socimar.

I don't think it's a matter of being fluent in Italian or familiarity that may give Stacy the edge on navigating around the streets in Italy. Some people are very good at directions and seem to have an inner navigation ability. I envy and admire people like that because I am terrible at it, I have a 'disease with directions.' LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 18 Jul 2012, 13:24

cindigirl wrote:
Stellita wrote:And since SK has been living there long enough and knows how to speak and read Italian I would trust her with my life, specially with the winding roads. Gosh why didn't I think of that I'm so ignorant. Thanks for making that clear to me socimar.

I don't think it's a matter of being fluent in Italian or familiarity that may give Stacy the edge on navigating around the streets in Italy. Some people are very good at directions and seem to have an inner navigation ability. I envy and admire people like that because I am terrible at it, I have a 'disease with directions.' LOL

Cindi to drive from Laglio to Cernobbio need to exit the gate of Villa Oleandra, turn left and then go straight on following the road along the lake, difficult? I do not think so.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 18 Jul 2012, 13:43

[quote="lelacorb]Cindi to drive from Laglio to Cernobbio need to exit the gate of Villa Oleandra, turn left and then go straight on following the road along the lake, difficult? I do not think so.[/quote]

Lela, I've never been to Villa Oleandra and didn't realize it was that simple.

But, trust me, put me behind the wheel of a car and I'd manage to screw it up. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 18 Jul 2012, 14:32

lelacorb wrote:
cindigirl wrote:

Cindi to drive from Laglio to Cernobbio need to exit the gate of Villa Oleandra, turn left and then go straight on following the road along the lake, difficult? I do not think so.

LELA, Who told you they were going from Laglio to Cernobbio. The Instagram just showed three people in the car, Channing Tatum, SK and Jenna Dewan going somewhere but neither the picture nor the 21 comments in instagram ever mentioned where they were going or where they were coming from.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 18 Jul 2012, 16:45

Stacy could be sitting in the front because her legs are long and she would be uncomfortable in the back . She rode in the front when Ben was driving them to the spa as well. I am glad George does not hide all the time from the press that would be a miserable way to live. When he has had enough he disappears which is good for him. I think they all look good and happy his parents are used to the press .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 18 Jul 2012, 22:48

socimar wrote:
lelacorb wrote:
cindigirl wrote:

LELA, Who told you they were going from Laglio to Cernobbio. The Instagram just showed three people in the car, Channing Tatum, SK and Jenna Dewan going somewhere but neither the picture nor the 21 comments in instagram ever mentioned where they were going or where they were coming from.

EASY MY LOVE THE PICTURES WERE AND WHERE THEY LIVE Cernobbio is known, is WHERE YOUR PROBLEM?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 19 Jul 2012, 00:50

As predicted the rumors begin. Stacy must be jumping for joy.

The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:14

Pregnancy rumors, wedding rumors, and a potential "big" job in the fall - tick tock, Stacy. Very Happy
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:20

New thread started in Girls posts. Multiple wedding rumor and questions coming out now. I can hear the ticking now and its not my biological clock Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:43

Not sure about that. Since he is instrumental is initiating all these arrangements, GTC is obviously aware of the reaction this is going to get. And is clearly not bothered!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:46

party animal - not! wrote:Not sure about that. Since he is instrumental is initiating all these arrangements, GTC is obviously aware of the reaction this is going to get. And is clearly not bothered!

Maybe he's "not bothered" because he's setting up his escape? Free at last! Free at last! Very Happy
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:56

Or maybe he's helping Brad and Angie out by distracting the paps away from their wedding planning.....or maybe Jen and Justin's wedding plans...or maybe....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:57

It's very likely that this was the only week that the parents could come due to their schedules and G's, and it turned out to be the same week. Don't start buying those wedding gefts yet! I do feel sorry for Stacy's mom, though. The comments about her on TMZ are really rough.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 20 Jul 2012, 22:39

Found another picture of the visit to Villa d'Este

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 20 Jul 2012, 22:40

Has George just remembered that he's left his wallet
back at the ranch ? LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 20 Jul 2012, 22:44

The other guy says, "that's okay George, Stacy can do the dishes!"
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 20 Jul 2012, 22:53

mel... Thumbs up! your avatar!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 20 Jul 2012, 22:54

She's no slouch our mel ! Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 20 Jul 2012, 23:17

[quote="Joanna"]Has George just remembered that he's left his wallet
back at the ranch ? LOL[/quote

Looks like he forgot the wedding rings.
He really should work to a greater extend on the wedding project!
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 20 Jul 2012, 23:22

work work work
when he will finally rest a bit!?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 20 Jul 2012, 23:33

He could rest after this vacation ...um..honeymoon, in theory.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 20 Jul 2012, 23:39

Shocked
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 20 Jul 2012, 23:41

(but honeymoon means no rest)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 20 Jul 2012, 23:54

Why not? Halo
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Jul 2012, 00:02

not being able to take hands off Love7
one another

Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 21 Jul 2012, 01:44

Joanna wrote:Found another picture of the visit to Villa d'Este

You can tell he has lost a lot of weight in this photo. Looks at his legs. Where are his big strong thighs? I hope his health is ok.

Last edited by Clooneygirl on Sat 21 Jul 2012, 01:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Jul 2012, 08:22

oh George
come to mama Hug1

my Italian cuisine
is healthy
but also really
STRONG Wink

gotpics
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 21 Jul 2012, 08:44

Clooneygirl wrote:
Joanna wrote:Found another picture of the visit to Villa d'Este

You can tell he has lost a lot of weight in this photo. Looks at his legs. Where are his big strong thighs? I hope his health is ok.

mmm .. now bad weather, if I drag boat I chat with you ....
I was thinking: Anniversary of the spouses Tatum (45 years in two) with the group of very old parents and george and stacy wearing as for a drink at the Ritz ....
I'd fired a shot in the head!! ...always in good mood...
Indeed they are gone from Laglio immediately after the red carper at Villa d'este!

but .. do not worry! according to the latest tweet from SK, the group is coming with the parents of her God daughter (melina??).... No one among us who is a second cousin of SK? Otherwise we might get a week in Villa ..... cheers cheers cheers cheers
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 21 Jul 2012, 18:10

I just saw on my TV Guide Channel that Jenna & Channing's "meeting" movie Step Up is on the ABC Family Channel today and tomorrow. Today here (MT) at 11:30 (in 21 minutes) and tomorrow at 9:30. Just wanted to let you peeps know in case you were interested.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 21 Jul 2012, 18:12

Thanks, melly! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sat 21 Jul 2012, 19:17

No one among us who is a second cousin of SK? Otherwise we might get a week in Villa .....

@ Barla- hahhahahhahhahhhah LOL!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 21 Jul 2012, 19:27

I've previously declared my interest.
No one believed me though !!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 23 Jul 2012, 07:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 23 Jul 2012, 10:14

Well done, Lelecorb - some of the rameypix!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 23 Jul 2012, 10:34

..but no THE ONE!!!! That's one with, finally....THE KISSSSS..... Love4

...a question: what do you think about the fact of these photos are released so later?? (they are done on the 17th of july...)....I have some gossip very very interesting, but I need to better check their reliability.... Blah blah blah super cool
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 23 Jul 2012, 10:40

My theory is that the pictures were bought exclusively by a publication so weren't publicly available before.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 23 Jul 2012, 11:01

But does that also explain the story being pulled by Entertainment Tonight too?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellita Mon 23 Jul 2012, 11:13

what story?

Stellita
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 23 Jul 2012, 12:01

party animal - not! wrote:But does that also explain the story being pulled by Entertainment Tonight too?

What history tells us, thank you!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next