George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents

+37
tzizz
laetval
theminis
Way2Old4Dis
NotAvailable
janieb
lucy
fluffy
bellybaby
playfuldeb
socimar
barla
Katiedot
premiere
pandabear
bamboochacha
Aly
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
blubelle
Missa
Dior
party animal - not!
lelacorb
Joanna
lovelylois
EEOsandy
it's me
silly girl
davidarochelle
annemarie
MM
melbert
cindigirl
Lakin460
Henway
41 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 25 Jul 2012, 15:33

It's hard from the angle to tell if he is even kissing her, could be he is whispering something to her. If its a kiss then it seems like a friendly peck on the cheek (maybe for the sake of the paps??) His hand in his pocket doesn't really indicate an interest or passion.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents

Post by cindigirl Wed 25 Jul 2012, 15:46

Haha - maybe he's just tired of his latest girlfriends hanging all over him.

And maybe it's just the dresses she wears but she does look like she has a potbelly when she's not posing.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 25 Jul 2012, 15:48

@Cindigirl - totally agree. When I saw this pic, I thought, if the dress designer had seen this pic first, I wonder if she would be tweeting how gorgeous SK looked in it, because here it looks horrible.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 25 Jul 2012, 16:59

Ladies, is the "pic" that was pulled from before??? Just wondering!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 25 Jul 2012, 17:04

fluffy, if you mean pulled from Entertainment Tonight, then yes. It's one of the pics that originally aired on that segment that later melbert said was missing on their website episode.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 25 Jul 2012, 19:41

cindigirl wrote:
lux wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This kiss looks more like an affectionate peck on the cheek. It's obvious they like each other but IMO doesn't go beyond just friendship.

I kiss that way all my colleagues (and there are many!) When they start the holidays. I'm thinking of being a woman easy ......... ah, ah, ah! and also how the fuck dressed Stacy? She is terrible!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 25 Jul 2012, 19:50

This dress is a pretty color on her but it doesn't fit her very well. I agree the designer should have looked at a photo of Stacy in it and realized it didn't look flattering on her at all. Stacy has a great body I would think most things would look good on her. Also this kiss he isn't even touching her. Watching the video of him and Sarah L in the restaurant he was much more affectionate with her.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 25 Jul 2012, 20:03

pandabear wrote:I agree the designer should have looked at a photo of Stacy in it and realized it didn't look flattering on her at all.

I totally agree with you. Also the angle the photo was taken was very unfortunate. Any side angle pic view magnifies the tummy. Unless you're a skinny model with NO tummy you're going to look like that.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 25 Jul 2012, 20:07

Except for the fact that she is a skinny model with no tummy. It's just the cut of the dress, no big deal.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 25 Jul 2012, 20:10

George stop being ridiculous and found a woman you love and who loves you (this woman can not even settle for this sfiorarlanon she was delivered at home that your friend in a time when perhaps you felt alone! If you're really do gay outing is better than this farce!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 25 Jul 2012, 20:14

Now I know you're kidding Katie. I've seen skinny models on the catwalk and she's not one of them.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 25 Jul 2012, 20:15

No I'm not kidding. Didn't you see the picture of her in a bikini a week or so ago? Her stomach was concave. She's underweight and had six pack abs.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 25 Jul 2012, 20:22

Sorry, I really thought you were kidding. Maybe that's her six pack abs that are protruding.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 25 Jul 2012, 20:28

Sorry, now it's me who can't tell if you're joking. It's clearly the dress that gives her that shape. This picture is from two weeks ago - you think she can in any way be described as fat or pot bellied? Yes, she's breathing in but those muscles are real.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 25 Jul 2012, 20:41

Then it must be the dress. I just know I'm underweight and I look great from the front but a side view, not so great.

I think she should donate that dress to Goodwill. lol

Last edited by cindigirl on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 20:47; edited 1 time in total
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 25 Jul 2012, 20:46

He does love his "hands in pockets" pose.....LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 25 Jul 2012, 20:52

I am confused why would this picture be pulled from the Entertainment tonight story, it is not so incriminating. It is not like he has his hands up her dress or down her blouse. He is kissing her on the cheek or whispering in her ear. It looks almost staged to me and they are playing it up for the paps.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 25 Jul 2012, 20:59

might have been a fake picture or might have been copyright issues that caused them to pull it.

As for the dress, yes she does have an con caved stomach but the dress has too much pleating at the front and the waist is to high for her which is why she looks like she has a belly. Would be a great dress if you are wanting to hide a belly but for those with con caved ones it definitely will make you look like you have a belly.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 25 Jul 2012, 21:44

Wonder if someday we will look back and think they were affectionate?
When I look back or remember the days with SL, I think George was in love, well maybe infatuation and lust.
He seems to try very hard to not touch his GF's in public, it must be something he has learned over the years. Like a check list after each GF, won't do that again in public.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by . Wed 25 Jul 2012, 21:57

She is a woman of great bone structure and muscles. The dress that are defective when wearing tight clothing. With the right size for her, the problem disappears.

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 25 Jul 2012, 22:16

Yes the dress is not the right size for her, it actually pulls in the back and she is to long waisted for this dress. It is not the first time she has worn a dress that is to short waisted for her long figure. Whistle

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 26 Jul 2012, 00:04

I think part of the problem is that she tries to wear short skirts to show off her legs, but her torso is long so she ends up with clothes that don't fit well across the middle. With the money she's spending on those clothes, you'd think a few bucks to a tailor to make sure they fit right wouldn't be too much.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 26 Jul 2012, 00:35

Judging by this photo GTC doesn't seem too worried about the fit of this dress...............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 26 Jul 2012, 01:09

I think the pics of eli and steve on the beach look like a couple in love being affectionate with each other. Don't think its related to george giving his friend a peck on the cheek.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Thu 26 Jul 2012, 01:39

Wow! wow! WOW! I can't wait for Way2old4dis to analyze this!

My observations:
  • Hands in his pocket - I think hands in the pocket means he is hiding something!?

• His crotch is turned outward or away from her. Perhaps that just means little George is trying to escape from the Jolly Green Giant!?

• The toes - they seem to be going toe to toe literally. Seems strange.

Lastly, like a good famewhore, Stacy seems more concerned with spotting the paps.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 26 Jul 2012, 01:43

And if you look closely, his right hand is hovering just near the strap of her handbag, behind her bum (his fingers catch the sunlight just to the right of the glasses on the table). It's not like she caught him unawares with his hands in his pockets. The way his hand is positioned, he could easily pull her closer or rest his hand on her hip, or touch her AT ALL, if he wanted to.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 26 Jul 2012, 01:46

I googled body language secrets -

Reading the "Hands in Pocket" Body Language

Don't Put Your Hands Where They Don't Belong

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]A person putting his hands in his pocket may either exhibit any of the following body language signals:

1) He may be nervous, anxious or uncomfortable with the situation.

2) He may be hiding something from you.

3) He may be restraining himself from doing a specific action or movement.

4) He may be bored, inattentive, or uninterested.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 26 Jul 2012, 02:05

Lakin460 wrote:I googled body language secrets -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]A person putting his hands in his pocket may either exhibit any of the following body language signals:

AHA! It must be #3; he's so crazy about her he has to restrain himself from grabbing her, throwing her up against the wall, and having his way with her. Love4
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 26 Jul 2012, 02:39

NO, No, no Missa! It's #2!!!!! He's pulling out the engagement ring!!! But, the paps only had permission for so long, and as soon as they left, he pulled his hand out with a beautiful little box with a 3,000 carat diamond ring in it!!!! Case solved!!!!

OR
it is probably #1 and #4
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Thu 26 Jul 2012, 02:55

Or maybe he is restraining himself from throwing Stacy in the lake?!? Sneaky
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 26 Jul 2012, 03:31

I'd go with number 4.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Thu 26 Jul 2012, 04:00

She doesn't look like she wants to be near him either, judging from the look on her face. Shocked
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 26 Jul 2012, 07:38

Think the hand near the a** is part of the POSE. Ladies these pics was a pic op done to make it look like they were just taking a stroll around Laglio and "oh no! they got caught by the paps making out."

Think these were professional pics sold to one web site to be sold to gossip sites who would then make up the stories but a few well placed ones from the camp would start the general trend. And the designer also prolly got some free ones to use. But apparently not the kissing photo.

The place in the first pic that looks like it was spliced together and copy pasted, prolly not but looks like the same area where she was with her mom and dad over by those trees in the background. It looked like the photographer tried to fade down the pic some for some reason when taking it.

And the tum incident has happened too many times for it to be an accident. Either she does have a tum and it shows up sometimes. That "six pack abs" pic clearly shows her sucking in hard. Look at the dipped in areas by each side of her tum. Would love to have seen that pic from a side angle. The upper torso looks larger than the lower tho well muscled, but the lower was the part most sucked in. Or there may be truth to it growing some... These were STAGED photos and sold to a site for gossip use. Thats what I see. Not sure why there is so much of this going on. But I do think hes keeping contractual agreement with her to help her get one of those jobs.

Pulling the kissing story? Must have been personal reasons. Nothing else makes much sense. Think maybe George changed his mind on that one as perhaps he isn't comfortable with the pose for a pic op that could get highly exploited with the first story perhaps and the way it was trending.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 26 Jul 2012, 08:00

Lakin460 wrote:I googled body language secrets -

thanks, interesting

(Lakin
I prefer the previous one... not this.... ballerina Rolling Eyes )
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 26 Jul 2012, 10:44

Ok, darlin'.....you got it!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 26 Jul 2012, 11:45

ottimo Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 26 Jul 2012, 14:23

Hmm... my totally unprofessional and subjective reading...

First, her. Not relaxed at all. Her hug comes off as more of a grab because even though she's standing toe-to-toe, she's put one arm all the way around his shoulder. That takes too much muscle effort to be spontaneous and natural. (The more natural stance would be the left hand on his chest or left shoulder, with her chest and/or pelvis relaxing into him.) And I know she's fit and muscular, but her arms and legs are tensed into position -- again, not relaxed. The fingers of her right hand are fully extended on his arms, not caressing while her left fingers are "clawed." Her lips are pursed, and her head is slightly tilted away from his instead of leaning in. She wants to be close to him, but not for love or intimacy. JMHO.

Now him. One hand in a pocket. The other, on her butt but the dominant fingers held slanted away -- and almost balled into a fist instead of open, and certainly not pulling her closer. His pelvis is pushed away from her. His knees looked locked; otherwise his body would be more fluid and flush with hers. And he's actually turned his toes in, towards each other, when a more natural stance for a couple this face-to-face would be for their feet to be closer to boy-girl-boy-girl-boy. All this says, "I'm not moving any further." Nothing intimate in the least.

Taken as a whole, it looks unnatural and uncomfortable. If it's staged, it's not helping her cause at all. The position of their faces, to me, shows he's either just saying something to her, or brushed his lips against some hidden part of her head -- not an "I'm proud to have you" kiss. Oddly (again, to me), it doesn't look like she's all that into him physically, as much as the other way around. But she wants more anyway, and he's resisting. Again, I think they like each other but aren't connected in an emotionally intimate way. There's just too much at odds between them when they're close.

Of course, this is a moment in time. They could have been all over each other in the seconds before or after this shot was taken.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 26 Jul 2012, 14:43

Very Happy Apparently, I've given George 3 feet. Very Happy

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 26 Jul 2012, 14:46

Does anyone else here feel like these two got sucked into their own game? Like, they don't really want to be "together", but they can't really relax and just be friends and hang out?
When I look at this particular pic, and most of the pics that we've seen where there's the least little bit of intimacy, SK looks like she's mothering him, or taking care of Grandpa. You can tell there's some kind of affection there, but not much else.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 26 Jul 2012, 14:52

Thanks ladies for your thoughts on this photo. And all I got out of it was her potbelly. ARE there any pics (other than her tackllng him) of him kissing her on the lips? She always seems to go for it and he just stands there. Sometimes by their body language it seems he pulls his lips away at the last second.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 26 Jul 2012, 14:57

Bellybaby I think you make a very good point. Maybe it started as two agreeing to be together during award season given George's recent break up but the more things blossomed in the press the more they got caught up and now they feel they have to continue to play the game.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 26 Jul 2012, 14:58

cindigirl wrote:Thanks ladies for your thoughts on this photo. And all I got out of it was her potbelly. ARE there any pics (other than her tackllng him) of him kissing her on the lips? She always seems to go for it and he just stands there. Sometimes by their body language it seems he pulls his lips away at the last second.

The only pics I've ever seen involve her putting him in a headlock and even then I don't recall the kiss ever being on the lips its always been off to the side.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 26 Jul 2012, 15:45

Way2Old4Dis wrote: Very Happy Apparently, I've given George 3 feet. Very Happy
Yeah, I've heard those rumours too but maybe that's more for discussion on the package thread? Wink

cindigirl wrote:ARE there any pics (other than her tackllng him) of him kissing her on the lips?
There's a whole bunch more from that outing but they're not released in public (yet).

I'm still not convinced they're kissing. To me this looks like a casual hug and maybe kiss on the cheek as they part ways for a few hours. In any case, there's plenty of space between them so there's nothing exceptionally emotional about it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 26 Jul 2012, 17:01

Way2Old4Dis,
Really appreciate your thoughtful analysis. I know that when I hug any man, I immediately put my head on his chest or shoulder. I never see SK doing this. But then I've always seen SK as more in love with the paps than with G.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 26 Jul 2012, 18:59

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Hmm... my totally unprofessional and subjective reading...

First, her. Not relaxed at all. Her hug comes off as more of a grab because even though she's standing toe-to-toe, she's put one arm all the way around his shoulder. That takes too much muscle effort to be spontaneous and natural. (The more natural stance would be the left hand on his chest or left shoulder, with her chest and/or pelvis relaxing into him.) And I know she's fit and muscular, but her arms and legs are tensed into position -- again, not relaxed. The fingers of her right hand are fully extended on his arms, not caressing while her left fingers are "clawed." Her lips are pursed, and her head is slightly tilted away from his instead of leaning in. She wants to be close to him, but not for love or intimacy. JMHO.

Now him. One hand in a pocket. The other, on her butt but the dominant fingers held slanted away -- and almost balled into a fist instead of open, and certainly not pulling her closer. His pelvis is pushed away from her. His knees looked locked; otherwise his body would be more fluid and flush with hers. And he's actually turned his toes in, towards each other, when a more natural stance for a couple this face-to-face would be for their feet to be closer to boy-girl-boy-girl-boy. All this says, "I'm not moving any further." Nothing intimate in the least.

Taken as a whole, it looks unnatural and uncomfortable. If it's staged, it's not helping her cause at all. The position of their faces, to me, shows he's either just saying something to her, or brushed his lips against some hidden part of her head -- not an "I'm proud to have you" kiss. Oddly (again, to me), it doesn't look like she's all that into him physically, as much as the other way around. But she wants more anyway, and he's resisting. Again, I think they like each other but aren't connected in an emotionally intimate way. There's just too much at odds between them when they're close.

Of course, this is a moment in time. They could have been all over each other in the seconds before or after this shot was taken.

Watch George's neck is so tense that seems to be hard to kiss on the cheek![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 26 Jul 2012, 19:56

Because he's talking/whispering something to her, and she's desparately trying to hear, and they're surrounded by their parents?

A brief moment in time......

Possibly pap co-operation, so that they appease them, and can then have more time to themselves to do whatever - marry, argue, whatever

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 26 Jul 2012, 20:13

party animal - not! wrote:Because he's talking/whispering something to her, and she's desparately trying to hear, and they're surrounded by their parents?

A brief moment in time......

Possibly pap co-operation, so that they appease them, and can then have more time to themselves to do whatever - marry, argue, whatever

Sorry but I don't understand you write:" she's desparately trying to hear" but he is talking in her ear ............... but stacy is deaf?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 26 Jul 2012, 20:47

George Clooney sells kiss for 350,000 Dollars
von jafethmariani @ 24/05/2007 - 23:24:12
But a good end to the fight against AIDS, George Clooney auctioned off a kiss to `annual Cinema Against AIDS dinner, which was sold for 350,000 dollars!
In this kiss George was more involved and it was a kiss on sale ................ poor Stacy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 26 Jul 2012, 20:54

In 2007 ? lol!

PS.....no tongues apparently
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 26 Jul 2012, 23:00

Over the years I've been a stalker of GTC, IMO he becomes less and less natural with his ladies. Think it's because he knows from past experience that there will be all kinds of people analyzing everything about the photo/vid, so he is guarded not showing any real clues to how he may feel towards the women of the moment. But if he has a women in nis daily life for a year or more, I'd like to believe he cares for her and it's not just about his career. Maybe one day he may want a women in his life for longer than a year or two, if so I hope to see him less guarded. This is my silly romantic fantasy for some lucky woman.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next