George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

+38
Way2Old4Dis
Clooneygirl
janieb
m4rose
blubelle
Seth Gecko
Aly
MM
fluffy
Lakin460
laetval
Bidbod
NotAvailable
melbert
Barbara Garabedian
Henway
it's me
playfuldeb
Katiedot
LornaDoone
Cinderella
silly girl
premiere
Doug Ross
phys major
Missa
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
cindigirl
bamboochacha
doris day
macs
Joanna
noodle
bellybaby
davidarochelle
barla
EEOsandy
42 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by silly girl Fri 06 Jul 2012, 23:17

Wow what a way for me to end a vacation....I go down to the beach for a few hours and predictions come true....I said people are going to assume it was at the restaurant they went to for the 4th of July.......

It could have been something they ate before they went out too....anyway here is Gossip Cop on the subject:
(oops didn't know a new thread was created....maybe Katie can merge...haven't had time read everything)

George Clooney is feeling a lot better, but the Hollywood hunk and his gal pal Stacy Keibler were sick to their stomachs yesterday after getting food poisoning.

The couple had dinner with friends on July 4 at a restaurant near Clooney’s home in Lake Como, Italy, and while the food was delicious at the time, everyone was ill hours later, Gossip Cop confirms.

Keibler even tweeted about the experience: “Finally had a bad meal in Italy, our whole dinner party got food poisoning ‪#ohwell‬ at least I’m still in Italy.”

We’re told everyone is 100 percent “fine” now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by silly girl on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 23:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition....didn't see other note....)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 2 Empty temp thread

Post by Cinderella Sat 07 Jul 2012, 03:32

Wow, a lot has happened since I left for vacation. I'm happy my vacation wasn't like that! Glad to hear George and company are fine.
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by LornaDoone Sat 07 Jul 2012, 04:24

Doug Ross wrote:Poteva anche evitare di scriverlo su Twitter

Asking Stacy NOT to comment on Twitter is like asking her not to breathe! I don't see it happening anytime soon!

Besides too many people are having too much fun discussing her tweets.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 07 Jul 2012, 06:04

EEOsandy wrote:In most US states, in the case of forums (anonymous bloggers) a lawsuit would be filed against John Doe, and the website (in this case, Katie) would be required to reveal that blogger's identity in order to proceed with the lawsuit.
In theory, yes, but in reality they won't bother chasing down the individual poster and suing them. They'll come after me because I'm the site owner who published the comment, no matter that it wasn't my comment and I have no control over what you guys post.

Not that that's going to happen here.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 07 Jul 2012, 07:59

the food poisoning thing doesnt make sense to me. She says "the entire dinner party got food poisoning" making it sound like it happened at dinner, which was the restuarant. THAT was bad of her. But the only way the entire dinner party could have gotten food poisoning from the restuarant is if they all ordered the same thing, which is most unlikely. What are the odds of 4-6 different meals ALL being tainted and causing food poisonng. Unless there was a bottle of bad wine (can wine go bad?) at the dinner table.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 07 Jul 2012, 08:00

In my opinion, SK should make a public apology to the restuarant, even if she did get sick from something there. It shouldnt be broadcasted all over the world.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 07 Jul 2012, 09:00

playfuldeb wrote:the food poisoning thing doesnt make sense to me. [ . . . ] But the only way the entire dinner party could have gotten food poisoning from the restuarant is if they all ordered the same thing, which is most unlikely. What are the odds of 4-6 different meals ALL being tainted and causing food poisonng. Unless there was a bottle of bad wine (can wine go bad?) at the dinner table.
Theoretically it's possible, especially if it was a set menu but even if it was a la carte, I've seen small groups of people all order the same dish from a menu. More likely it could have been an amuse bouche or a dish that was shared. Other foods that everyone around a table shares could be squeezed fruit juices, a dressing, ice cubes in drinks . . . anything really.

The real test is whether anyone else at the restaurant became ill too.

Wine can go off but it's unlikely to give you food poisoning.

The things a restaurant can do if someone tells them they got food poisoning are limited. If told soon enough, they can send food items for testing at a laboratory, for example if everyone had chicken that night, then chicken from the restaurant will be tested. That of course doesn't tell you anything about the chicken that was eaten because there's nothing left of that. What wasn't eaten will have been disposed of already.

Other diners may be contacted because it's unlikely just the one table will be affected.

If it is just the one table that's become ill, then you need to see what they all have in common with each other, apart from the dinner. In this case they're all living and dining in the same house.

The restaurant could ask for stool samples from the diners. In practice this is rarely done but it's the only certain way to know what is making people ill. There are too many other things that present as food poisoning that can complicate the picture.

Most food borne illnesses come from the home because it's really easy to do.

It might not even be food poisoning. There are plenty of viruses around that cause D and V that are easy to pick up and share.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 07 Jul 2012, 09:06

playfuldeb wrote:the food poisoning thing doesnt make sense to me. She says "the entire dinner party got food poisoning" making it sound like it happened at dinner, which was the restuarant. THAT was bad of her. But the only way the entire dinner party could have gotten food poisoning from the restuarant is if they all ordered the same thing, which is most unlikely. What are the odds of 4-6 different meals ALL being tainted and causing food poisonng. Unless there was a bottle of bad wine (can wine go bad?) at the dinner table.
The wine becomes vinegar when it goes bad or smells of mold and then you can not even bring it closer to the nose!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 07 Jul 2012, 14:48

Here the news was published in Italy July 8 at 14:00

Actor George Clooney misadventure food ended up in hospital for poisoning

The Hollywood star had gone to dinner with wife and friends at a restaurant in Cernobbio on Lake Como. The group ended the night in hospital

7/7/2012
George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Keibler had food poisoning after being in a restaurant near the villa of the American, on Lake Como. At least according to the gossip site said "TMZ", the two were hurt with the whole company with whom the couple had gone to dinner in a room in Cernobbio. The evening ended in the hospital because, for all.

Stacy has also written on his Twitter profile: "In the end we had a bad meal in Italy, all at the table had food poisoning." The restaurant, approached by the U.S. site, denied that the illness was due to his food and probably must have been sick somewhere else.http://www.tgcom24.mediaset.it/gossip/articoli/articolo1051774.shtml
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 07 Jul 2012, 14:52

Clooney: Food Poisoning in Cernobbio
July 7, 2012 - 08:49 No Comment

Even the beautiful fall ill. Yeah, that happened to George Clooney, on vacation in Laglio with his current girlfriend Stacey Kleiber, on the evening of July 4 has chosen to have dinner at Cernobbio, the national holiday to celebrate America. Except that the food was not to be of the highest quality so that the two, and the entire company, suffered a mild food poisoning.

Even the stars are crying, or at least, take home a stomach ache, cramps, nausea and so on and so forth. George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacey Kleiber must not have particularly enjoyed the dinner on July 4. A meal eaten in Cernobbio and that both has cost some discomfort because of spoiled food presumibilmetne. This is demonstrated by the same Tweet Kleiber posted

The bomb went off, if the restaurant is not to blame I think Stacy will not be happy days
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 07 Jul 2012, 15:58

hospital?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 07 Jul 2012, 15:59

[quote="lelacorb"]
Here the news was published in Italy July 8 at 14:00

Actor George Clooney misadventure food ended up in hospital for poisoning

The Hollywood star had gone to dinner with wife and friends at a restaurant in Cernobbio on Lake Como. The group ended the night in hospital

When did George get married???? They ended up in the hospital?
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 07 Jul 2012, 16:01

bah
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 07 Jul 2012, 16:17

boh!!!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sat 07 Jul 2012, 16:33

playfuldeb wrote:In my opinion, SK should make a public apology to the restuarant, even if she did get sick from something there. It shouldnt be broadcasted all over the world.

So how soon do you think George and Stacy will be photo'd with big smile's at this restuarant? If they allow Stacy back in. I think George returning to the 4th of July restuarant will be the only way to show that it wasnt the place and they are sorry for Stacy not thought out tweet. Oooooooor George allready invited the owners to the villa to say sorry or, or, or so many ideas.........

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 07 Jul 2012, 17:02

From Huffington Post: (Why didn't link copy correctly this time?) Refutes hospital story:
George Clooney, Stacy Keibler Get Food Poisoning In Italy
Posted: 07/07/2012 10:32 am Updated: 07/07/2012 11:19 am

George Clooney Stacy Keibler Food Poisoning, Stacy Keibler, Stacy Keibler Food Poisoning, Celebrity News
It seems like George Clooney and Stacy Keibler have been having a blast this summer in Italy. We've seen them boating, shopping and hanging out with friends near the actor's Lake Como house, but things didn't exactly go as planned this week for the couple and their friends

Keibler tweeted on Thursday that she's been feeling, well, a bit under the weather.

@StacyKeibler
Stacy Keibler
Finally had a bad meal in Italy, our whole dinner party got food poisoning #ohwell at least I'm still in Italy.
July 5, 2012 10:07 pm via Twitter for BlackBerry® Reply Retweet Favorite
According to TMZ, the jet-setting couple celebrated the Fourth of July at a restaurant in Cernobbio, near Clooney's house, and their entire party became ill after dinner.

Luckily, no one had to go to the hospital and everyone seems to be on the mend.

davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 07 Jul 2012, 18:59

Rolling Eyes what a confusion!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sat 07 Jul 2012, 22:08

Joanna wrote:oh p....leeeze bamboo.....funny that is so not.

Come over to the games for some real funnies ?

Joanna I'm not here to steal your thunder, just joining in the fun. BTW FYI I am well prepared for your negativity as I've been told how you respond to things you don't agree with or understand.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:21

lelacorb wrote:boh!!!

lela... afro
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:35

Sorry to heard george and stacy and all friends have got food poisening. It is not a pleasant experience. Hopefully they are all well now, and if they do go back to the restaurant, I am sure it will not happen again. It does seem strange that they all did get the same thing, and maybe each one tasted each others dishes and that how that happened. Anyway, main thing is George and everyone is allright and salute to the next meal. bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 08 Jul 2012, 02:54

What I find interesting is that this post about some folks puking and crapping has gotten almost over 1000 views! Brahahaha! It happens Vomit 1 pooping

Last edited by LornaDoone on Sun 08 Jul 2012, 02:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just had to add the emoticons!)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 08 Jul 2012, 03:18

The things that fascinate us, hunh Lorna???!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 08 Jul 2012, 04:26

Yes but how many views were from media who wanted to write a distasteful story? Still do NOT think that it is at all flattering to SK or G.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 08 Jul 2012, 05:52

Well Maybe George a little PO'd cause the restaurant denied responsibility when his whole company were discomfited by their food. Prolly a seafood appetizer. The insensitivity of the owner to a well paying guest's discomfort is typical of many American restaurants. And this one was an Italian one well favored by George's money. His long standing at the restaurant should have warranted a more concerned attitude. They should have taste tested the bad food themselves. Diners do not always taste taint. But experienced cooks do more often recognize it when testing. Easily done in smallest slivers. Mainly because it was a hot day and taint is easy on hot days to happen in freezers when they are sometimes left open too long or during the waiting process from kitchen to table. The restaurant has the greater responsibility as this can damage them when customers get sick on their food. Other "rich" diners may go elsewheres now, because of treatment of well paying customers, rather than one incidence of food poisoning. Maybe her tweet isn't what it seems. maybe reflection of events as they have happened. George and party did nothing wrong. they got sick by food poisoning. heat prolly caused taint, even in a freezer at some point possible. Still it should have been checked by an experienced person because of the weather. Believe me, if I were the manager, this would be done automatically with easily tainted foods. No matter who my customers were. Its just your business after all that could go south.... Evil or Very Mad
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 08 Jul 2012, 06:22

JoanJD,
Are you conjecturing or is it something more substantial? Do you think G will ever go back to the Black Cat? Why were there conflicting pap stories about hospital visits?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 08 Jul 2012, 08:41

"George Clooney poisoned by food in Italy"
08/07/2012 - Misadventure allegedly told by the actor and his girlfriend on Twitter. The response by Fausto Fontana's Black Cat

Italy tells the story in the Courier, but he is doing around the world. A tweet of the current girlfriend of Clooney told its followers that the two have eaten "very badly" in a restaurant in Como, where the actor has a villa:
spread a tweet by Stacy Keibler, current girlfriend of Hollywood star a few nights ago, sitting at a table of "Black Cat" for a romantic dinner with his George. Here is the text typed by the chirping and elegant blonde Stacy: "We had a bad meal, throughout our meal was food poisoned. Oh well, still in Italy. "Could it be that lucky girl Clooney has not realized that the news would have jumped gossipara information? Indeed, the confidence is intercepted by the California site "TMZ" that raises and enriches it with its sources close to Clooney himself. Which confirm that George, Stacy and their friends in these days guests of Villa Oleandra, the residence of Laglio on Lake Como, had spent the night in the grip of a food poisoning complaints.
The photo published by TMZ:

And the explanations of the owner of the premises:
"If so, it will be for something that did not eat in my room, sometimes you just have a cold drink. Unless it is just a canard spread by propaganda. If something went very wrong, my friend George would have immediately phoned to tell me ... ":

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 08 Jul 2012, 08:46

Dinner on Lake Como Clooney and girlfriend, "Poisoned by food"
"Sliced ​​beef, ham and mozzarella cheese, wine and water: a menu will appear to be food poisoning?": Fausto Fontana owner of the restaurant "Black Cat" in Cernobbio, a regular destination of celebrities love of Lake Como, is not at all convinced that his friend and devoted customer George Clooney may have been poisoned by his kitchen. Yet the source of the rumor that yesterday he stepped back and forth from the United States is the most reliable you can imagine: a tweet released by Stacy Keibler, current girlfriend of Hollywood star a few nights ago, sitting at a table of "Black Cat" for a romantic dinner with his George. Here is the text typed by the chirping and elegant blonde Stacy: "We had a bad meal, throughout our meal was food poisoned. Oh well, still in Italy. " Could it be that lucky girl Clooney has not realized that the news would have jumped gossipara information? Indeed, the confidence is intercepted by the California site "TMZ" that raises and enriches it with its sources close to Clooney himself. Which confirm that George, Stacy and their friends in these days guests of Villa Oleandra, the residence of Laglio on Lake Como, had spent the night in the grip of a food poisoning complaints. "If so, it will be for something that did not eat in my room, sometimes you just have a cold drink. Unless it is just a canard spread by propaganda. If something went very wrong, my friend George would have immediately phoned to tell me ... ": Fausto Fontana man pulls the savoir faire of the world to explain what may have happened to the illustrious guest. Clooney is in fact a regulars of the "Black Cat", the top restaurant with a terrace in Cernobbio on Lake Como. There was last week, we returned on the evening of July 4 last year with Stacy and a table of friends, eight in all: the gang had booked a table to enjoy, besides the dinner, the fireworks show every year in Cernobbio is set up in honor of American Independence Day. "George always eat the same things so-Fontana said the evening - and even on the occasion ordered a plate of ham and mozzarella, a cut of beef and red wine. Stacy? Has hardly touched food, just a bit 'of water and cut. Around 11 have moved into a terrace, hand in hand, to see the fireworks. " The only snag of the evening they create the paparazzi chemarcano in pressing the star every time you get to Como: "They were too intrusive, and one of Clooney's friends has lost a little 'patience. But despite this George greeted me warmly and went home. " And after? "The next day - says the restaurateur - called me from America telling reporters that Clooney had been poisoned from my food. Impossible, I said. For security I got from Carletto, the waiter who serves always to George and asked him exactly what he brought to the table. I am convinced that everything had gone as usual. And then that night at the "Black Cat" there were 120 people. Do you want that if my dishes were not damaged other would be sick? ".

Google Traduttore [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 08 Jul 2012, 09:40

I'm really beginning to think that .... george, how you sink so low to do that....only just to get a little publicity .....do you really need it?
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 08 Jul 2012, 09:50

barla wrote:I'm really beginning to think that .... george, how you sink so low to do that....only just to get a little publicity .....do you really need it?
I do not think that George needs to believe that advertising should not settle for a woman with her ​​head but must make sure that inside your head there is also a brain! This story has mounted on Stacy because all started from his twitt and TMZ that controls what she writes.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Jul 2012, 10:05

[i]"George always eat the same things
a plate of ham and mozzarella, a cut of beef and red wine. [/i]

with a plain menù at your favor?!?

Shocked

facepalm
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 08 Jul 2012, 11:01

barla wrote:I'm really beginning to think that .... george, how you sink so low to do that....only just to get a little publicity .....do you really need it?
You've answered your own question here: no, he doesn't need the publicity. So logically, he's not doing it for the publicity.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 08 Jul 2012, 11:25

Katiedot wrote:
You've answered your own question here: no, he doesn't need the publicity. So logically, he's not doing it for the publicity.

I do not know what to think, katie ... and all those ridiculous red carpets on the lake (because it's obvious they are totally unnatural), since arriving in Italy?? also he does not need this publicity? He does not need people to talk about himself, about anything, even the upset stomach and diarrhea, but as long as every three days to finish on the tabloids?

so why?
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Jul 2012, 12:52

bamboochacha wrote:
Joanna wrote:oh p....leeeze bamboo.....funny that is so not.

Come over to the games for some real funnies ?

Joanna I'm not here to steal your thunder, just joining in the fun. BTW FYI I am well prepared for your negativity as I've been told how you respond to things you don't agree with or understand.

Don't we all here ?

That's the joy of free speech and freedom of expression ! Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 08 Jul 2012, 14:54

I'm going to disagree with some posters here. I don't think George controls what she writes on Twitter. Maybe he SHOULD but he doesn't cause if he DID that tweet would have never gone out.

Seems the media and his fans are doing all the conjecturing. As far as I've seen there have been no official reports from George's PR firm as to the source of the food poisoning.

We/media are the ones that are saying, "Oh, they went out to dinner at the Black Cat so that's probably the cause of the food poisoning."

As someone pointed out - the food poisoning could have come out of George's kitchen - not necessarily a restaurant that they went to on the same day.

See this should be a lesson to Stacy not to mindlessly tweet every frickin thing that pops into her bubble head because now that she is dating George a lot of people, including the media, are paying close attention to her tweets.

Frankly, if she were smart (which we are seeing is not the case) she would keep her tweets to just to promoting her work - whatever that may be - and leave the potentially damaging comments to herself.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 08 Jul 2012, 15:07

barla wrote:
Katiedot wrote:

I do not know what to think, katie ... and all those ridiculous red carpets on the lake (because it's obvious they are totally unnatural), since arriving in Italy?? also he does not need this publicity? He does not need people to talk about himself, about anything, even the upset stomach and diarrhea, but as long as every three days to finish on the tabloids?

so why?
Because that's the down side of being one of the most famous people in the world. His only other option is to hide in his house and never go outside again.

The paparazzi are going to follow him wherever he goes when he's in Italy because he's a big story, they can make lots of money out of him and they know where he lives.

I still think he gets out without them always finding him, even in Como, but sometimes they do.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 08 Jul 2012, 15:23

There was a statement on Gossip cop that confirmed that it came from a restaurant they visited on the 4th...(Could someone please post that again.)..Didn't George give a shout out to Gossip Cop at One of the awards??? I am assuming George believes he got food poisoning at the establishment he visited on the 4th, He is not denying it publicly.... I;m sure all of the media exposure has caused his FRIEND SEVERE STRESS and PAIN ..I guess if he wasn't seeking REVENGE. (.Because that is what it seems like to me!!!!) He would have denied that the restaurant food was the source.... He has had amble enough time to fix this and he hasn't.. Sad
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 08 Jul 2012, 15:32

phys major wrote:There was a statement on Gossip cop that confirmed that it came from a restaurant they visited on the 4th...(Could someone please post that again.)..

Here's the article again. Gossip Cop doesn't say where they got their info. It could have come from Stacy. Yes, George gave Gossip Cop a shout out at one of the Award Shows, coincidentally just a couple of days before the story about Angelina hating Stacy broke. Gossip Cop summarily denied the story.

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Food Poisoned in Italy

Truth rating: 10

George Clooney Stacy Keibler

4:50 pm, July 6th, 2012

George Clooney is feeling a lot better, but the Hollywood hunk and his gal pal Stacy Keibler were sick to their stomachs yesterday after getting food poisoning.

The couple had dinner with friends on July 4 at a restaurant near Clooney’s home in Lake Como, Italy, and while the food was delicious at the time, everyone was ill hours later, Gossip Cop confirms.

Keibler even tweeted about the experience: “Finally had a bad meal in Italy, our whole dinner party got food poisoning ‪#ohwell‬ at least I’m still in Italy.”

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 08 Jul 2012, 15:51

I thought that since having had his great love, "Max," G no longer ate ham or pork. And why not order fish with mozzarella? Healthier and fewer calories, and looks like the specialty of the area? Always the same thing?
LornaDoone,
I stated as soon as I read the tweet that SK was giving out TMI, and that there could be negative repercussions, especially since it sounded like a very bad virus that would have affected the whole party. I know; I've had them. I initially though that it was food poisoning as the symptoms are the same. Other posters on COH said I was being too harsh on SK. Was I?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 08 Jul 2012, 16:08

EEOsandy wrote:
phys major wrote:There was a statement on Gossip cop that confirmed that it came from a restaurant they visited on the 4th...(Could someone please post that again.)..

Here's the article again. Gossip Cop doesn't say where they got their info. It could have come from Stacy. Yes, George gave Gossip Cop a shout out at one of the Award Shows, coincidentally just a couple of days before the story about Angelina hating Stacy broke. Gossip Cop summarily denied the story.

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Food Poisoned in Italy

Truth rating: 10

George Clooney Stacy Keibler

4:50 pm, July 6th, 2012

The truth rating is a 10. But that doesn't mean the the entire commentary on
Gossip Cop is the truth.

The only thing we all know for SURE is that they got food poisoning.

There is NOTHING in Stacy's tweet that says where and there is STILL nothing FROM George's camp that says it was from a restaurant.

George doesn't make a habit of affirming or denying ANY thing written about him unless it's that his girlfriend of the week is going around telling people that she's pregnant.

So my point still stands. It's the media that is conjecturing that the food poisoning came from a restaurant that they went to.

Look I'm not defending the restaurant as much as I'm pointing out that the truth of the story about the restaurant part cannot be confirmed until George's PR man Stan comes out and says it was a restaurant.

Until till then Gossip Cop and every other media outlet can guess at the source but they cannot say for certain what it is.

I'm grousing here because the media does this too often. They make up the news and worse they give their OPINIONS on the news when their job is solely to report the news - which they often no longer do!

An accurate report would have only commented on the fact that Stacy tweeted they were sick.

The rest about the restaurant is journalism by conjecture and not journalism based on fact.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Sun 08 Jul 2012, 16:09

Who operates the Einstein Clooney twitter account?

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 08 Jul 2012, 16:13

Bidbod wrote:Who operates the Einstein Clooney twitter account?

Who the hell knows? It could be anyone. A fan, a detractor, a butcher, a baker or a candlestick maker.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Sun 08 Jul 2012, 16:26

Yeah, Lornadoone, .... He did mention eating sushi rather than pasta around the food poisoning time. PLUS, Does that account not throw massive hints to fans/paparazzi where they will be?

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 08 Jul 2012, 16:32

This is an example of the most frequent comments to the famous news ...

DAVID wrote:
July 8, 2012 at 16:01

Instead of believing to all this bullshit, thinks!! Maybe before going to dinner, they have drained two bowls of jack daniel!!!

...Drink 3 Drink 2 Drink actually...why not???... Very Happy Very Happy ...
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Jul 2012, 16:33

I agree lornadoone. Didnt the quessing games re the source start on here ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 08 Jul 2012, 16:34

davidarochelle wrote:I thought that since having had his great love, "Max," G no longer ate ham or pork.
George has always eaten pork. Before, during and after the Max years. He made a comment once about how he felt guilty feeding ham to Max.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Jul 2012, 16:43

I understand that the Einstein Twitter account has nothing at all to do with George or anyone connected with him personally.

It's just a Fun Twitter site !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 08 Jul 2012, 16:44

Bidbod wrote:Yeah, Lornadoone, .... He did mention eating sushi rather than pasta around the food poisoning time. PLUS, Does that account not throw massive hints to fans/paparazzi where they will be?

From what I've seen of the Einstein Tweets he actually posts after something has already been mentioned about where George is. I don't think it is run by an insider.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 08 Jul 2012, 16:52

Yeah, agree with that Joanna and tnmc. I think it's a fan.

=================

phys major wrote:I guess if he wasn't seeking REVENGE. (.Because that is what it seems like to me!!!!) He would have denied that the restaurant food was the source.... He has had amble enough time to fix this and he hasn't.. Sad

We've seen two responses to the story:
gossip cop wrote: We’re told everyone is 100 percent “fine” now.
Huffington Post wrote: Luckily, no one had to go to the hospital and everyone seems to be on the mend.
But of course no mention of exactly who the statements came from. The fact that both websites knew that everyone had recovered and that no one had to go to hospital suggests to me that that info came from someone who knew what they were talking about rather than speculation but of course that's just my opinion.

They've had three days now to make a statement and apologise to the restaurant which makes me wonder why they haven't, although it's a holiday weekend in the US so maybe we'll hear an official response tomorrow. George's team tend not to respond to these kind of stories but as the restaurant seems to be getting some heat, they may say something.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Sun 08 Jul 2012, 16:53

PLUS, Is this her first bad meal ever? A Lingerie wrestler? I believe she is so UPPITY. She has used her new position as 'girlfriend of' to wield power in a self-satisfactory nasty way. Is the restraunt owner not worthy of a phone call? Im the wife of a small business owner and in this climate, her tweet and his lack of credible response STINKS.

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 08 Jul 2012, 16:58

Lorna, I don't think the restaurant is to blame but George is not denying the fact...The media is running wild with this story!!! I personally think the sickness came from somewhere else...I am just saying the tweet SK has sent out is Hurting a friends Peace of mind.. He has had to come to his own defense saying there were 120 other patrons in his establishment and no one else has gotten sick..Why isn't George the gentlemen he is Supposed to be, defend his FRIEND! I don't care about SK and her tweet there will be more image damaging tweets from her to come...So in essence if what you are saying is he only denies the GF story"s yet doesn't care about the anguish this is causing his friend..Then I guess I'm saying who needs friends like that!!! Yet, on the other hand, by not trying to squash the reports, he seems to be protecting the one who has caused all the trouble!!! So in my mind, I feel like HE thinks the restaurant is at fault.......He is the one who said he only makes a statement when someone is being hurt unjustly...As in the Situation that happened with E and the text messages...Is he just one big fat Liar or am I interpreting his statements wrong?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next