George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 4 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

+38
Way2Old4Dis
Clooneygirl
janieb
m4rose
blubelle
Seth Gecko
Aly
MM
fluffy
Lakin460
laetval
Bidbod
NotAvailable
melbert
Barbara Garabedian
Henway
it's me
playfuldeb
Katiedot
LornaDoone
Cinderella
silly girl
premiere
Doug Ross
phys major
Missa
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
cindigirl
bamboochacha
doris day
macs
Joanna
noodle
bellybaby
davidarochelle
barla
EEOsandy
42 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by Joanna Mon 09 Jul 2012, 18:32

George is prone to stomach problems apparently

Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler get food poisoning

Post by cindigirl Mon 09 Jul 2012, 18:36

Joanna - you can see it's a slow news day. You posted this twice and I posted it awhile ago on George's Package thread. LOL

Still, there's never enough of George's special package. drool3
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 09 Jul 2012, 18:44

lol! Yes I know....I'm trying to keep Lakin happy lol!

Thought this would throw some light on his his upset
digestive system ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 09 Jul 2012, 19:19

On The Talk right now - Julie Chen just mentioned George and company getting food poisoning. She said everyone learned this when Stacy tweeted. She read Stacy's tweet and Sara Gilbert said, "when I heard this it was like someone saying 'George Clooney has diarhea." Julie then read what was reported by TMZ. They went on to talk about what happens when couples get sick together - using the bathroom, taking care of each other etc. Not much more regarding GC and SK, but I thought it interesting that even they were talking about it.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 09 Jul 2012, 19:33

That's the first thing I thought... George and company sitting on the pot. Yuck! Not something I wanted to envision!

Wait... We should make a rhyme out of this:

George and company sitting on the pot... lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 09 Jul 2012, 19:39

Joanna wrote: lol! Yes I know....I'm trying to keep Lakin happy lol!

Thought this would throw some light on his his upset
digestive system ?

You're a good and faithful friend, Joanna Banana, looking out for little ole' me! Not worthy
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Mon 09 Jul 2012, 19:46

Cinderella wrote:That's the first thing I thought... George and company sitting on the pot. Yuck! Not something I wanted to envision!

... get's everyone talking 'bout Italy's hot spot ?
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 09 Jul 2012, 19:47

Cinderella wrote:That's the first thing I thought... George and company sitting on the pot. Yuck! Not something I wanted to envision!

I could definitely compose a rhyme, but it would be oh so gross.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 09 Jul 2012, 19:49

George and company sitting on the pot........
wishing instead they were sitting on a cot
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 09 Jul 2012, 19:50

Whatever happened to the expression, "TMI?"
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 09 Jul 2012, 19:55

wishing instead they were sitting on a cot.

One two three... wishing they had to pee,
Butt... oh no... I'm glad it's not me!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 09 Jul 2012, 20:04

Cinderella wrote:George and company sitting on the pot........

Too much information out there.....
for all to see
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 09 Jul 2012, 20:10

lelacorb wrote:
Joanna wrote:No bidets in USA ? Really ? Golly Gosh...even WE have them here
in little 'ole UK. Sofa bounce

Aren't there restrictions on the amount of characters that can be
written on Twitter ? They always read like telegrams to me.

Joanna in the UK the bidet is a rarity, perhaps you did in the bathroom but in many hotels do not have to go there again because the hotel of luxury and old ones are in the shower over the toilet and the bidet and I wonder how it is possible!

I have seen toilet bidet adapters built into a toilet seat so tthat water can directed int he manner of a bidet for bidet purposes. There is no separate bidet in the bathrooms of the US.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 09 Jul 2012, 20:16

Recently was paid for a market research discussion if people would buy a portable bidet-like cleansing product. Liked the disposable washcloths better. Some of Vegas hotels that cater to Europeans and Asians have innovative systems.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 09 Jul 2012, 20:20

Sorry Cindi, I got carried away! I hope, no offense to anyone... but you have to throw a little bit of humor on terrible situations to make it better... JMO
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 09 Jul 2012, 20:27

Since George likes fart humor, he must be downright giddy about being the subject of poop jokes.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 09 Jul 2012, 20:28

No Cindy, I wasn't criticizing your comments, I was just trying to keep the rhyme going. Smile
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 09 Jul 2012, 21:00

Oh Cindi, now I get it... Sorry!! Very Happy

Too much information out there.....
for all to see.

Take a little medicine...
Or drink some tea!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 09 Jul 2012, 21:09

..but ...where are they now? Anybody knows it?..it seems they aren't in Italy....
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 09 Jul 2012, 21:12

Seems to anxious to me
To get some free
Publicity

davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 09 Jul 2012, 21:20

davidarochelle wrote:Seems to anxious to me
To get some free publicity

Now they should all get back......
to reality
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 09 Jul 2012, 21:25

cindigirl wrote:
davidarochelle wrote:Seems to anxious to me
To get some free publicity

Now they should all get back......
to reality

Good one cindi....
Nothing more real than the squits !!!! Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 09 Jul 2012, 21:34

ROFL Joanna - I love your little nickname references.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 09 Jul 2012, 22:24

they quoted her tweet on the talk today. not much said as conversation turned to guest host's - ahem - similiar experience. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Mon 09 Jul 2012, 23:01

wish them speed recovery and to see new pics of them staged or not i don't care !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 10 Jul 2012, 05:18

Kindly George took some friends out to dinner
Everyone ordered what they thought would be winners
But after they ate, their stomachs started to growl
And when they sat on the toilet, their butts let out a howl
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 10 Jul 2012, 07:01

are we starting a poem club? alien
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 10 Jul 2012, 08:21

Deb,
love your avatar, loved your ditty
going out to dinner with George can get kinda shitty
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Gecko Tue 10 Jul 2012, 09:34

Poor old George, stomach all knotty, spent his weekend sitting on a potty. Had to miss a party at Brad Pitts, stuck at home with the raging shits.
Seth Gecko
Seth Gecko
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 10 Jul 2012, 10:07

lol! good ones playful, mel & seth !!

playful is your avatar an artistic comment
on the latest news ? Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Gecko Tue 10 Jul 2012, 10:32

His stomach is sick, the house smells dire. Keeps toilet paper in the fridge for his 'ring of fire'
Seth Gecko
Seth Gecko
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 10 Jul 2012, 13:45

Here's what he got that "genius" by Stacy with his cock twitt! are days that George is taking the piss (in every sense!)
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 10 Jul 2012, 21:21

lol!! love the last few jokes. great sense of humor we have here.

Davida, you might note my earlier post started with "Maybe".

I see this as a real case of food poisoning and there would never have been a comment if she hadn't tweeted. But the FACT that George did not refute her tweet or publicly decry the food poisoning event, tells me its happened at the Black Cat just as TMZ reported it via pics. He would have refuted the illness happening there if it hadn't as they were friends. I think the owner treated this too lightly. Poor George. Ppl really pick on him sometimes and he always come back smiling. Hes too nice to ppl and they take advantage of it sometimes. JMO
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 10 Jul 2012, 21:48

Joanie - wonder how he really feels inside. Maybe Angry
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 11 Jul 2012, 00:10

I agree with JoanieJD...if he didn't believe it happened at the restaurant then he would have made a statement.

It's so funny how they have disappeared....I am finding I don't trust any photo's of him out and about anymore. Although I think it was Aly who said she didn't care if there were more staged photos of him...at least we would see him a bit. Wink

Seriously the only photos I have liked were the ones with KD...he seemed more genuine that day (with her at least).

Last edited by silly girl on Wed 11 Jul 2012, 00:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling....(a bit too much wine with dinner ))

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 11 Jul 2012, 00:16

They have gone underground. If his villa is constantly watched by the paps and I would think after all this it would be, where have they gone and how have they remained invisible? I guess so far it hasn't been much of a vacation.

blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 11 Jul 2012, 01:00

I'm just shocked that Stacy hasn't let it slip where they are yet. You know accidently of course......cough, cough, cough, choke. affraid
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Wed 11 Jul 2012, 01:12

Seth Gecko wrote:Poor old George, stomach all knotty, spent his weekend sitting on a potty. Had to miss a party at Brad Pitts, stuck at home with the raging shits.

HA HA HA HA!! Good one!! Down the pan
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 11 Jul 2012, 01:14

Yay Seth! Great little limericks! Wink
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Wed 11 Jul 2012, 01:34

JoanieJD wrote:lol!! love the last few jokes. great sense of humor we have here.

Davida, you might note my earlier post started with "Maybe".

I see this as a real case of food poisoning and there would never have been a comment if she hadn't tweeted. But the FACT that George did not refute her tweet or publicly decry the food poisoning event, tells me its happened at the Black Cat just as TMZ reported it via pics. He would have refuted the illness happening there if it hadn't as they were friends. I think the owner treated this too lightly. Poor George. Ppl really pick on him sometimes and he always come back smiling. Hes too nice to ppl and they take advantage of it sometimes. JMO

That is a very good point. Considering he has been in showbiz for 30 years, it is a miracle he is still such a gentleman. I feel like we should start a George appreciation thread.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 11 Jul 2012, 01:44

My guess would be that, if the friend's restaurant is really thought to be "at fault," then GC handled it privately with the owner -- allowing the owner/friend's rebuttal to stand on its own -- and then told SK to stop talking about it. That way he doesn't engage in the public debate about it and expose his friend even more, and isn't forced to defend what is essentially an indefensibly stupid act by his girlfriend... or maybe contradict her, if the real scenario is that they got sick at some other place (i.e., his home).

The fact that the restaurant owner isn't making a bigger deal (as far as i know) tells me he has a 'George card' he can still play if he has to. And he won't have to unless it gets dragged out by another ill-advised comment, which I think is unlikely.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 11 Jul 2012, 01:49

Way2Old4Dis,
If that were true than why hasn't G supervised SK's tweets? Doesn't he know that they reflect on him? Across the internet people are saying, "boo-hoo, G&SK wrecked their luxury vacation. Should have stayed home in the USA." Very, very negative reaction. Not like, "celebs get food poisoning, they're just like the rest of us," as one would have hoped.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 11 Jul 2012, 02:04

davidarochelle wrote: Way2Old4Dis,
If that were true than why hasn't G supervised SK's tweets? Doesn't he know that they reflect on him? Across the internet people are saying, "boo-hoo, G&SK wrecked their luxury vacation. Should have stayed home in the USA." Very, very negative reaction. Not like, "celebs get food poisoning, they're just like the rest of us," as one would have hoped.

I don't think GC cares enough to supervise SK's tweets, unless and until it affects him or his directly. Which this has, and I think he's taken care of it with his friend, in part, by telling SK to shut up about it. And I think a one-time "That's enough" from him is all that's needed, because everyone knows the implied end of that sentence.

Think about it. If he went so far as to expend the energy to "supervise" her, that would imply a kind of united front for them, wouldn't it? They're together, but don't look like a team or partnership. For him to hover over her tweetboard would mean he gives credence to her pronouncements, or stood behind them somehow. That he doesn't says he doesn't.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 11 Jul 2012, 02:30

Way2Old4Dis,
I hope you stick around and post more often; you are very logical. Do you work in entertainment or psychology or analysis?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Wed 11 Jul 2012, 02:35

I got it..... gc et al are a bunch of party poopers. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 11 Jul 2012, 07:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

googolate voi, bye!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 11 Jul 2012, 07:34

It's Me,
The instant I read that tweet I said there'd be a backlash, including from the host country of Italy.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 11 Jul 2012, 14:09

Not to be snarky, but have we not exhausted this topic of food poisoning. It happened on July 4th and it is July 11th, the gossip sites have even moved on with it. Isn't it time to move on?

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 11 Jul 2012, 14:22

it's me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

googolate voi, bye!!!

Can somebody tell me how to get this translated to English? I don't speak Italian. Thanks.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Wed 11 Jul 2012, 14:26

lovelylois wrote:Not to be snarky, but have we not exhausted this topic of food poisoning. It happened on July 4th and it is July 11th, the gossip sites have even moved on with it. Isn't it time to move on?

10 out of 10 Thumbs up! Thumbs up!
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next