George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 10 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 10 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 10 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 10 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 10 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

+42
madsky
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
amaretti
réalisateur
Mazy
Gerison
kim18
ma.mont
Cynisca
playfuldeb
Best in Category
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
MM
lolo"layla"
OofOof
Dior
premiere
The next mrs clooney
party animal - not!
Missa
EEOsandy
blubelle
LornaDoone
silly girl
pandabear
bellybaby
Henway
janieb
theminis
Cinderella
watching
barla
Joanna
George Fan
socimar
melbert
annemarie
lucy
Maggy
lelacorb
Katiedot
46 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

Post by lucy Tue 18 Dec 2012, 13:34

Like the way she looks in the white dress, fit her well not like some of her red carpet dresses as GF of.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

Post by lelacorb Tue 18 Dec 2012, 15:45

Νιόβη wrote:Why how considerate of Elisabetta Canalis! She Tweeted about the children at Sandy Hook elementary.
She extended her sympathy towards them. Shocked
Of course, she OMITTED to mention the adults. Perhaps Canalis didn't give a hoot that 6 adults (excluding the unfortunate mother killed by her own mentally-ill son).

Or perhaps her attention span is so limited that she half read a headline.

6 adult victims killed at Sandy Hook will be missed by their loved ones too.

What a phony! As fake as her hair extensions.

Great taste in women, George Clooney!
Elisabetta Canalis with the Adam's Apple as Kaiser of Celebitchy refers to her.
Masculine & equine looks & self-centered, deluded narcissist. IMO.

George Clooney the connoisseur....

Laughing

I do not know if you're beautiful or not, but to write about Elisabetta Canalis what you write, you have to be beautiful otherwise are the usual woman who lives crticando because ashamed to say that lives envying!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alter Ego Tue 18 Dec 2012, 16:24

lelacorb wrote:
Νιόβη wrote:Why how considerate of Elisabetta Canalis! She Tweeted about the children at Sandy Hook elementary.
Of course, she OMITTED to mention the adults. Perhaps Canalis didn't give a hoot that 6 adults (excluding the unfortunate mother killed by her own mentally-ill son).

Laughing

I do not know if you're beautiful or not, but to write about Elisabetta Canalis what you write, you have to be beautiful otherwise are the usual woman who lives crticando because ashamed to say that lives envying!

If that's a painting of Niobe in her Avatar, or looks remotely like her, I'd say she is attractive. Razz
I personally find Elisabetta Canalis very ugly too.

No envy. And i think most women find her quite unappealing.
Very masculine & butch are most comments I read.
Nothing to envy of a woman I deem ugly.
Beautiful women are Monica Bellucci or Megan Fox...the general consensus goes. Not Canalis nor Stacy Keibler.

You, Lelacorb, often criticize Stacy Keibler for her "ugly knees" & that she's huge. That's your opinion. So obviously other people can believe that Canalis is toned but with short, crooked legs & very androgynous.

Of course, Clooney chose her as his girlfriend. Nothing spontaneous.
He asked Manuele Malenotti to "suggest" dispensable girlfriends for him & shorlisted them with Stan & Bryan...& his PR network advisory team who all...collectively approved of this "new daughter."
Pathetic George... But it's the truth.

Nevertheless, Canalis is not beautiful. Not even from within.....Tweets her sorrow for the children at Sandy Hook. And neglects the adults.
As fake as her hair extensions...

Honestly, George has a proven record of vile girlfriends. I can't ever imagine him with an intelligent, beautiful, respectable woman in the future.
His filthy past will put her off.

Last edited by Alter Ego on Tue 18 Dec 2012, 16:42; edited 1 time in total
Alter Ego
Alter Ego
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 18 Dec 2012, 16:40

What I find tasteless and insensitive is that on the same day that those kids and 6 adults died in Connecticut, Elisabetta did not remove the ad to her new limited edition of “Caliber 12” jewelry line although many people in instagram (all Italians) advised her that it was best to do so.

amarcord97 - 3 days ago
Quella pistola pronta a sparare, dopo quello che e' successo oggi nel Connecticut mi fa paura!. 

That gun, pointed and ready to fire, after what has happened in Connecticut scares me!.

pietrobellomi - 3 days ago
Leva la pistola, non è il giorno migliore in US.
Remove the gun, today is not the best day in the US.

va_79 - 3 days ago
Eliiiii magari adesso no.....eliminala....e poi....
Eliii maybe not now…..remove it…later we’ll see.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
#calibro12 is on the way ..."

She will not remove it because it was inspired by her favorite ring, the one she bought in Italy and started the whole idea of the limited jewelry line. It is a ring made of bullets. Another not so great idea at this time.

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 18 Dec 2012, 17:23

Commenting on the above comments, I like to give you all this bit of old-time wisdom:

"Beauty may be skin-deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone."
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 18 Dec 2012, 17:32

socimar wrote:What I find tasteless and insensitive is that on the same day that those kids and 6 adults died in Connecticut, Elisabetta did not remove the ad to her new limited edition of “Caliber 12” jewelry line although many people in instagram (all Italians) advised her that it was best to do so.

amarcord97 - 3 days ago
Quella pistola pronta a sparare, dopo quello che e' successo oggi nel Connecticut mi fa paura!. 

That gun, pointed and ready to fire, after what has happened in Connecticut scares me!.

pietrobellomi - 3 days ago
Leva la pistola, non è il giorno migliore in US.
Remove the gun, today is not the best day in the US.

va_79 - 3 days ago
Eliiiii magari adesso no.....eliminala....e poi....
Eliii maybe not now…..remove it…later we’ll see.

#calibro12 is on the way ..."

She will not remove it because it was inspired by her favorite ring, the one she bought in Italy and started the whole idea of the limited jewelry line. It is a ring made of bullets. Another not so great idea at this time.

I'm sorry but I hate all that is pathetic (what does this have to do a line of jewelry with the shooting of a madman in Connecticut I understand it) and then do not answer: The problems of 'America sells weapons to dogs and pigs! Socimar your reasoning if I did I could tell you that I find it unacceptable that you continue to eat every day out of the house if there are homeless people who are dying of hunger! But I guess you like me to continue to eat every day! The problem is not posting on twitter a picture of a gun that is the logo of a brand of jewelery the problem is not to sell arms to the supermarket and do not pull the trigger!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 18 Dec 2012, 20:19

Lelacorb,

Elisabetta can do whatever she wants, it is just since she wrote a tweet about praying for those kids who died of gunshot wounds at the hand of a mentally-ill person, she should at least be sensitive enough, for the time being, at least until all the funerals have taken place, to remove the ad that shows a firing gun, like many Italian followers suggested she should do but she won't.

On top of that on the same day she almost got killed herself when someone started shooting in a parking lot of a Mall. She was on her way there with Pietrino but changed her mind, so things are happening even in her area. LA can be a dangerous place to live:

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta
Marcos Gurrola Arrested After Firing 50 Shots In California Mall Parking Lot. via @HuffPostCrime ancoraaaaaa... Basta !
Marcos Gurrola Arrested After Firing 50 Shots In California Mall Parking Lot. via @HuffPostCrime againnnnnnn......Enough !
2:53 PM - 16 Dec 12 · Details

ElisabettaCanalisVerified ‏@JustElisabetta
@FRASCOGNAMIGLIO io e dei miei amici eravamo in quella zona ed uno di noi pensava di andare al mall....vabbe'...
I and some friends were in that area and one of us was thinking about going to the mall....well..

pietro tavallini ‏@pietrinooo
@JustElisabetta @FRASCOGNAMIGLIO indovina un po chi voleva andare a Marina del Rey quel giorno?!?
Guess who was the one who wanted to go to Marina Del Rey that day?

FRANCESCOGNAMIGLIO ‏@FRASCOGNAMIGLIO
@pietrinooo @justelisabetta ?????chi?
Who?

@FRASCOGNAMIGLIO @justelisabetta: io
Me
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 18 Dec 2012, 21:01

socimar wrote:Lelacorb,

Elisabetta can do whatever she wants, it is just since she wrote a tweet about praying for those kids who died of gunshot wounds at the hand of a mentally-ill person, she should at least be sensitive enough, for the time being, at least until all the funerals have taken place, to remove the ad that shows a firing gun, like many Italian followers suggested she should do but she won't.

On top of that on the same day she almost got killed herself when someone started shooting in a parking lot of a Mall. She was on her way there with Pietrino but changed her mind, so things are happening even in her area. LA can be a dangerous place to live:

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta
Marcos Gurrola Arrested After Firing 50 Shots In California Mall Parking Lot. via @HuffPostCrime ancoraaaaaa... Basta !
Marcos Gurrola Arrested After Firing 50 Shots In California Mall Parking Lot. via @HuffPostCrime againnnnnnn......Enough !
2:53 PM - 16 Dec 12 · Details

ElisabettaCanalisVerified ‏@JustElisabetta
@FRASCOGNAMIGLIO io e dei miei amici eravamo in quella zona ed uno di noi pensava di andare al mall....vabbe'...
I and some friends were in that area and one of us was thinking about going to the mall....well..

@JustElisabetta @FRASCOGNAMIGLIO indovina un po chi voleva andare a Marina del Rey quel giorno?!?
Guess who was the one who wanted to go to Marina Del Rey that day?

FRANCESCOGNAMIGLIO ‏@FRASCOGNAMIGLIO
@pietrinooo @justelisabetta ?????chi?
Who?

@FRASCOGNAMIGLIO @justelisabetta: io
Me

Everything you posted is meaningless to me, the problem is, and remains on the laws of the U.S. arms sales what you're trying to do is climb on mirrors but unfortunately the mirrors slide!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 18 Dec 2012, 21:13

Lelacorb,
You are right, 2 things should happen:

1. Gun laws in the US should be revised ASAP, never a day too soon.
2. Elisabetta Canalis should stop promoting guns in ads to sell jewelry.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 18 Dec 2012, 21:17

Alter Ego wrote:
lelacorb wrote:

Laughing

If that's a painting of Niobe in her Avatar, or looks remotely like her, I'd say she is attractive. Razz
I personally find Elisabetta Canalis very ugly too.

No envy. And i think most women find her quite unappealing.
Very masculine & butch are most comments I read.
Nothing to envy of a woman I deem ugly.
Beautiful women are Monica Bellucci or Megan Fox...the general consensus goes. Not Canalis nor Stacy Keibler.

You, Lelacorb, often criticize Stacy Keibler for her "ugly knees" & that she's huge. That's your opinion. So obviously other people can believe that Canalis is toned but with short, crooked legs & very androgynous.

Of course, Clooney chose her as his girlfriend. Nothing spontaneous.
He asked Manuele Malenotti to "suggest" dispensable girlfriends for him & shorlisted them with Stan & Bryan...& his PR network advisory team who all...collectively approved of this "new daughter."
Pathetic George... But it's the truth.

Nevertheless, Canalis is not beautiful. Not even from within.....Tweets her sorrow for the children at Sandy Hook. And neglects the adults.
As fake as her hair extensions...

Honestly, George has a proven record of vile girlfriends. I can't ever imagine him with an intelligent, beautiful, respectable woman in the future.
His filthy past will put her off.

Can I ask you a question? But if you think ill of george clooney what are you doing in this forum?

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 18 Dec 2012, 22:43

Lela, some people just want to spread their negativity and try and spoil people's fun - ignore
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 19 Dec 2012, 00:38

socimar wrote:Lelacorb,
You are right, 2 things should happen:

1. Gun laws in the US should be revised ASAP, never a day too soon.
2. Elisabetta Canalis should stop promoting guns in ads to sell jewelry.

Now this has to be the most ridiculous comment I have ever read. Its all Eli's fault and her removing the picture will fix it? This is a much bigger issue that is about gun control and mental health treatment. has nothing to do with Eli at all. You really are back to the hatred when you start blaming the problems of the world on her. For an educated woman that comment was dumb and unnecessary.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 19 Dec 2012, 05:39

Looks like this needs repeating:
MM wrote:Commenting on the above comments, I like to give you all this bit of old-time wisdom:

"Beauty may be skin-deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 20 Dec 2012, 02:03

I don't think any of the women are particularly beautiful I do find them attractive though. As for George's past I don't see that stopping any woman from dating him we all have pasts and the people we choose to date are simply our choices these women were George's.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 20 Dec 2012, 16:15

theminis wrote:Lela, some people just want to spread their negativity and try and spoil people's fun - ignore

No One Can Spoil Our Fun......True George Clooney Fans
Are Invincible Yahooooo
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 20 Dec 2012, 16:43

Joanna wrote:
theminis wrote:Lela, some people just want to spread their negativity and try and spoil people's fun - ignore

No One Can Spoil Our Fun......True George Clooney Fans
Are Invincible Yahooooo
Spoken like a true Stacy fan lol!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 20 Dec 2012, 16:47

lol! indeed tnmc...sorry if you think my spelling is incorrect gal.
I used Spellcheck !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 22 Dec 2012, 08:37

Well Betty isn't going to get a chance (not that I think they were calling) to resume her role as The Italian on Leverage again as the show has just been cancelled after 5 seasons.

TNT’s ‘Leverage’ Cancelled After 5 Seasons
By NELLIE ANDREEVA | Friday December 21, 2012 @ 6:32pm PSTTags: Leverage, TNT

After dragging its decision for months, TNT has pulled the plug of drama Leverage four days before the series’ fifth season finale. The series executive producer. The news comes two weeks after Devlin announced in an open letter to fans that he and co-creator John Rogers decided to end the current Season 5 finale they way they envisioned the series would end — in case there was no Season 6. Leverage, which is independently produced by Devlin’s Electric Entertainment, has been on the bubble the past couple of years but has managed to secure last-minute renewals. The Season 5 finale is set for Christmas, December 25.

Here are TNT’s statement and Devlin’s letter on Leverage‘s cancellation:

TNT’s Leverage has thrilled audiences with its delightfully intricate plots, its “stand up for the little guy” attitude and its terrific performances from stars Timothy Hutton, Gina Bellman, Christian Kane, Beth Riesgraf and Aldis Hodge. But after five wonderful years, it’s time to say goodbye. Leverage will come to a close on Christmas, Tuesday, Dec. 25, at 9 p.m., with a series finale that stands as one of the show’s best episodes.

We are honored to have worked with executive producer Dean Devlin, Electric Entertainment, creators John Rogers and Chris Downey, and all the cast and production crew on Leverage. We look forward to exploring new opportunities to work with them again in the future. We also want to thank the passionately devoted fans of Leverage, who have been the driving force behind its success.

The Long Goodbye is our final goodbye.

It has been decided today that this Tuesday’s episode of Leverage “The Long Goodbye Job” will be the series finale as TNT has decided not to renew the show for a sixth season.

I want to take the opportunity to thank TNT for five amazing seasons and 77 episodes of a show that has been so good to me. I’m incredibly proud of the show and what we’ve accomplished. Throughout this journey TNT have been the most amazing partners. Their support and collaboration I will cherish forever.

I also want to thank everyone involved in making the show. Tim, Gina, Beth, Christian and Aldis are the finest ensemble of actors I’ve ever worked with. They’ve become our partners, our friends and our family.

The amazing crew who pulled off miracles every day on our show. Thank you for everything you’ve contributed. Your blood and sweat is in every frame of our series and I’m eternally in your debt.

And, of course, on behalf of everyone involved in the show, thank you to all the fans who’ve supported us and the show. You have amazed us all. We love you and thank you all.

I’m so happy we were able to film the series finale we had always envisioned and I’m happy we’re able to present it on Christmas as our gift to you. It’s a bittersweet goodbye.

Gratefully yours,
Dean Devlin
Executive Producer/Director LEVERAGE

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 22 Dec 2012, 12:20

watching wrote:Well Betty isn't going to get a chance (not that I think they were calling) to resume her role as The Italian on Leverage again as the show has just been cancelled after 5 seasons.

Not much in the future for her neither in the US nor in Italy but there still that appearance as a juror at Austria's Next Top Model. I don't understand German but for those of you who do here are two links, one for the website and one for Facebook. I seem to understand though that it starts on Thursday, the 3rd January 2013. Under JURY on the website they list the names of the three permanent jurors and one "guest juror" who maybe Elisabetta. Elisabetta herself announced that she would be in the jury during an interview in September when she was in Italy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 02 Jan 2013, 11:20

Another addition to the "If You've Banged Clooney" List.

Not only do you have to lose so much weight you look underweight, have a career opportunity handed to you on a silver platter, act like you are the star on the red carpet and believe that you are the one who can change his mind on kids & marriage, etc. Now you have to read The Secret.

Canalis
ElisabettaCanalis‏@JustElisabetta
Thoughts become things . #TheSecret
9 hours ago

Larson
From harper's Bazaar - Lately, Larson has been reading The Secret to unlock what she wants out of life. It's a book she doesn't imagine her boyfriend will soon be borrowing. "I don't think he'd be into it," Larson says before heading to the valet to drive back to Clooney's in a black Porsche. "He'd probably be like, Eh, hocus-pocus. I don't think he has trouble getting anything he wants." Link

Snowden
What self-help books have inspired you?
I’m not really into self-help books, but some friends suggested The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. Link

watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 02 Jan 2013, 11:48

ALL of the GFs are the same , no one is different from the other , ely to sarah to lisa !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 02 Jan 2013, 15:37

Thought this thread had finally died, but log on this morning and here it is again. However we feel/felt about EC/GC romance, she certainly left an impression. Yes there are similar qualities in all he dates. They give us something to comment about when he disappears.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 06 Jan 2013, 01:40

Betty's Instagram account shows she is back in Milan as of 10 hours ago. The Top Model thingy that she is booked for - is that scheduled shortly? Or the underwear contract she has with Lomar may be doing a launch and publicity campaign.....

If it was a holiday, she would normally have tweeted about it. At least with her in Italy, the Italian paps and gossip columns will have comething to write about.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 06 Jan 2013, 19:38

Milano, Elisabetta host to radio deejay

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 07 Jan 2013, 14:00

Now Ely sing

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 07 Jan 2013, 15:54

watching wrote:Betty's Instagram account shows she is back in Milan as of 10 hours ago. The Top Model thingy that she is booked for - is that scheduled shortly? Or the underwear contract she has with Lomar may be doing a launch and publicity campaign.....

If it was a holiday, she would normally have tweeted about it. At least with her in Italy, the Italian paps and gossip columns will have comething to write about.

From what I understood from the Deejay interview of yesterday she is Europe for 20 days only. The main reason she came was that she has to attend one evening as the guest juror at Austria's Next Top Model, will visit her family in Sardinia, then back in Milano. While in Milan she was invited for fun skits at the Deejay program yesterday and at Paperissima today (a program comparable to Striscia la Notizia) where they made her dress like a fireman. Then some promo appearances as a testimonial for Lormar, intimate apparel and her Caliber 12 jewelry line. She is wearing a ring (silver with a gold colored skull) in the pictures above which was designed by Ugo Cacciatori for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which she included in her limited edition jewelry line Caliber 12. If you click this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and watch the ads below you will see her face holding the same ring in her mouth.

For those of you who read German, this article says Elisabetta will be a guest juror on the Austria model show Thursday Jan. 10th at 8 pm local time. .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and yes she is still known as CLOONEY'S Ex in Europe and that's why she gets invited.

Also, the singing that she did at the Deejay program was a funny skit, nobody could carry a tune, all of them were off keys, they were mainly reading lines and not actually singing but they had fun.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 07 Jan 2013, 16:49

Socimar ,Ely sing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 07 Jan 2013, 18:04

lelacorb wrote:Socimar ,Ely sing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I heard her, I was connected live to the interview. It was fun but everybody was singing off key, they were just having fun. Some of their friends in Twitter made fun of them, too including Anna Vita of Chic o Choc Blog who is one of Elisabetta's best friends and who is also from Sardinia like Elisabetta:

Anna Vita ‏@AlienaKent
@JustElisabetta @radiodeejay [b]superbi con voci roche e sensuali tutti!cess eli,ci mancava la favata,fainè e damigiana di vermentino,unici;)
You were all superb with those hoarse and sensual voicesll! sh..t eli, only things missing were the "favata", "fainè" and "damigiana" of Vermentino, unique;)

Fainè = is the name of the porridge as it is called in Sassari (Sardinia). This dish originated in ancient Rome but became a typical dish in the city ​​of Sassari.
Favata = is a meal made with fava beans
Damigiana = large glass container to store wine (enough for about a month in a family)
Vermentino = typical wine from Sardinia.

What Anna Vita meant to say was that it sounded like a group of people singing after a large local banquet of traditional food and drunk from the local wine.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 07 Jan 2013, 18:35

lelacorb wrote:Socimar ,Ely sing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lol! That's was crazy. She is a good sports.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 07 Jan 2013, 18:43

That was cute. She is like a totally different person --- so much happier....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 07 Jan 2013, 18:58

I don't know much about her past nor the present, but that clip was cute and funny.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 07 Jan 2013, 19:55

Maggy wrote:I don't know much about her past nor the present, but that clip was cute and funny.
Ely has always been fun and ironic, her darkest period was with George and do not understand why .... See also this video
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 07 Jan 2013, 20:32

All I understood was "bene"? Laughing

But watching them interact in such fun way, was fun to watch.

Thanks Lela
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 09 Jan 2013, 07:19

Elisabetta Canalis sexy firefighter for Paperissima

Elisabetta Canalis gets sexy fireman ... For the next edition of Paperissima. E 'was to show herself with the "uniform" and a generous neckline with one click posted on his Twitter profile. Yes, because the Sardinian showgirl left for a while 'his beloved States and returned to Milan. There remain a few days, move some work commitments: recording Paperissima, in fact, to be broadcast next spring (at the helm, Michelle Hunziker and Gerry Scotti), but also un'ospitata the studios of Radio Deejay (and, more that work, that was fun ...).

Elisabetta Canalis is pleased to step on home soil, even if the reserves are not lacking: "I missed - he tweeted today - the greyness of the Milan traffic in the morning with the cars that you pass on the right and the scooters that they cut off the road." And oh, let's say that in life there is much worse. And cultivate success also means making some small sacrifice, right? Sacrifice, no doubt, will be very well-paying ...

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 09 Jan 2013, 07:24

Betty's Top Model gig - Airing 10th Jan

Austria's next Topmodel - Canalis as a guest star
The ex-girlfriend of George Clooney gives the model hopefuls useful tips

Last Thursday launched the fifth season of "Austria's Next Top Model" on the fourth pulse In the second program, the show boasts a real top star. George Clooney's ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis will teach the model hopefuls tips and tricks, yet also prove strictness, it said in a preliminary report of the transmitter.

For the remaining 15 candidates, it goes off in the second mission in the desert. There waiting for her star photographer Michi Dürr with special accessories: camels. Whoever holds out who is on? Greta is almost ready, because: "I have a great fear of camels, a bad experience in my childhood had!" Will she go through with it anyway, or was it for the otherwise lively 18-year-old? Tears are in any case - and a dispute included!

Carmen cruiser flips out

In a sprint can keep juror Carmen cruisers no longer, especially on the catwalk Sabrina K. icon angry: "This is an absolute no-go Oh so unhygienic way unprofessional!" Is this the end for Sabrina?

We continue to the beautiful Wörthersee. There, the contestants move into a luxury villa right on the lake. The enthusiasm is great. Not at all - a candidate must stay outside and not with the others to move into the Villa Riva, the jury, it may not. Who is the black sheep of that?

Elisabetta Canalis proves austerity

Gastjurorin this week Clooney's Ex Elisabetta Canalis, passes on its experience in the modeling business and show the candidates - and also demonstrates rigor. The first decision at the Wörthersee show, it then comes to a head candidate Aleksandra tells the jury that a girl has "deceived" from the beginning and all is playing a double game. This candidate would actually be no model. What is it and how to these allegations, the jury responded to this accusation, you will see on Thursday, 10 At 20:15 on January 4th clock pulse

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 09 Jan 2013, 10:53

Milan pics. Surprise, surprise - she is out shopping. Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 09 Jan 2013, 14:31

Shopping in Milan for Elisabetta

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 09 Jan 2013, 22:02

As some commenters said in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to try a jacket on (the price tag is still hanging) she had to remove the black tank top that she was wearing when she came in the shop? Or did she do it on purpose to be seen in a bra? From the exchange of tweets between the pap who took the photos, Mimmo Carriero, a friend of Canalis, who jokingly tweeted her that next time she could at least offer him a coffee I think it was all set up.

mimmo carriero ‏‪@mimmocarriero
‪@JustElisabetta come minimo la prossima volta mi paghi un coffee...

and after taking the above photos that Lelacorb posted, Mimmo said that was the last one because he did not want to spend the whole day being the press agent and bid her good day.

mimmo carriero ‏‪@mimmocarriero
‪@JustElisabetta Super Eli,questo e'l'ultimo altrimenti sto tutto il giorno a fare da ufficio stampa
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 10 Jan 2013, 07:40

OMG, holy jesus, josef and maria! huhhuh

Btw did she borrow Stacys blazer?

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 10 Jan 2013, 07:50

OK here I go again, she looks better now than when she was the GF of GC. I'm starting to feel sorry for her, it's as if she's lost her identity. Now she will always be GTC ex.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 10 Jan 2013, 07:58

Yeah, why can´t they go back together!

She seems like a lot of action
Think about it, we (here at COH) could be horrified daily basis!
That would be bumbastic affraid

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 10 Jan 2013, 08:06

Betty had breakfast with Kayne and Kim. She has posted a picture on her Instagram account and her twitter.

littlecrumb_Nice breakfast with @kanyewest and @kimkardashian wearing #Calibro12 . Grazie K&K

And now on her Twitter
ElisabettaCanalis‏@JustElisabetta
Nice breakfast with Kanye West and @kimkardashian wearing #Calibro12 . Grazie K&K
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 10 Jan 2013, 08:16

Best in Category wrote:Think about it, we (here at COH) could be horrified daily basis!
Yeah, like that isn't happening already!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 10 Jan 2013, 08:18

Well now she's eating with those that can afford a home priced at 11 million, or so they say.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 10 Jan 2013, 15:41

Kanye looks bored as hell in the photos. Like, what am I doing in this scene? Wait till the baby starts crying at 3 am in the morning, then we won't see him anywhere near Kim anymore.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 10 Jan 2013, 15:58

Some additional FYI background on how Elisabetta intersects with Kim Kardashian for the photo.

The jewelry line Caliber 12 is created by FirstPeopleFirst in association with and sponsored by OTB (only the brave) a non profit organization that Renzo Rosso created. Renzo Rosso is also the boyfriend of Arianna Alessi, the marketing director of FirstPeopleFirst and the two of them met Elisabetta in Miami where she was seen choosing the jewelry (Renzo also owns a hotel in Miami). KK went to Italy for work regarding an ad for Diesel jeans (Renzo created and owns Diesel) and Renzo invited them to his villa + winery at Bassano Del Grappa (further north near the Dolomite mountains) called appropriately "Diesel Farm" where they all spent the night. Elisabetta was also invited. Elisabetta had Kim pose with her the next day wearing a Caliber 12 necklace. Most likely, the two had never met before. Kanye was not amused. Below is more info regarding Renzo Rosso.

Renzo Rosso is an Italian fashion entrepreneur. Referred to as the "Jeans Genius", he is the founder and President of fashion brand Diesel. Rosso is also the founder of OTB (Only the Brave), the holding group for iconic brands like Diesel, Maison Martin Margiela, Viktor & Rolf, and Staff International (who manufactures and distributes DSquared2, Just Cavalli, Vivienne Westwood, and Marc Jacobs Men) and the founder of its not-for-profit organization, the Only The Brave Foundation which also is connected to FirstPeopleFirst, the online jewelry site that Elisabetta in involved with. Rosso is also the President of the Red Circle investment group; the Diesel Farm in Marostica, Veneto; the Pelican hotel in Miami; and Bassano Virtus 55 S.T., the professional soccer club of his hometown Bassano del Grappa, Veneto.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 10 Jan 2013, 18:39

Canalis Clooney put the lie, all bullshit, George has a great ....
Posted January 10, 2013 at 11:37 am

George Clooney has confessed to having had a facelift to the hilt, but the topic has intervened Elisabetta Canalis. The showgirl, former girlfriend of Hollywood actor in Italy for the first episode of "Paperissima", was interviewed by "Radio Kiss Kiss": "I assure you that it is a ca * Zata. - Says "Gossipblog" - The papers said hallucinating things when we were together. These are all stron * ate( lies). A person gives half of everything he earns to Sudan is in South Africa and the newspapers what they're talking? Of lifting the balls! George makes battles a social level, these are rather silly. Are stron * ate( lies) you invent the foreign sites. "
Canalis therefore suggests that George Clooney has a really big heart.http://newsalfemminile.it/gossip/la-canalis-sbugiarda-clooney-tutto-stronzate-george-ha-un-grande-26308.html

For those who understand Italian and want to hear the call live to Elizabeth that talks about the lifting of the testicles George
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 12 Jan 2013, 07:05

Thanks to NK for finding this:

Fresh as a rose! Elisabetta Canalis looks stunning as she goes virtually make-up free in Italy

By Monty Archibald

PUBLISHED:01:29 GMT, 12 January 2013|

She snared Hollywood heartthrob George Clooney with her stunning good looks.

And Elisabetta Canalis proved it just comes naturally, as the model looked stunning virtually make-up free in Italy on Friday.

The 34-year-old gave a cheerful wave as she splashed some cash at a designer clothes shop in Milan.

Making waves: Elisabetta Canalis drew glances during a shopping trip at a posh designer shop in Milan

The former Dancing With The Stars contestant wore just the slightest hint of lipstick and eye-liner as she enjoyed a lazy day.

But Elisabetta still managed to look positively gorgeous in a grey cardigan, leggings and boots.

And the canny celebrity made sure her head was protected from the chilly winter weather by wearing a baggy woollen hat.

Fresh: She managed to look as good as ever despite the fact she had ventured out virtually make-up free

Spicy Italian: Elisabetta won fame in her native country as a model thanks to her stunning looks

The spicy Italian has dated a string of famous men, including the likes of football hotshot Christian Vieri, actor Mehcad Brooks and of course former ER favourite George.

But perhaps the most heartbreaking one-that-got away for the aspiring actress was former Jackass star Steve O.

The saucy former television presenter enjoyed a passionate romance with the reality television personality but they split last year because of her 'hard-partying ways'.

Talking of their break-up, she said: 'It was one of the most important relationships of my life and it doesn't feel as if it is over yet.'

Saucy: She could not resist giving a cheeky grin after catching the eye of an admirer as she waited to be seen

And it's arrivederci from her: Elisabetta looked eager to get on her way

I couldn't be bothered to copy over all of the pictures. There's plenty more at the link.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 12 Jan 2013, 11:49

When has George admitted to having a face lift? The press will write anything.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 12 Jan 2013, 12:24

annemarie wrote:When has George admitted to having a face lift? The press will write anything.
In an interview on Max Italy in January ..... hold on tight talked (jokingly I hope ) has had a lifting in the testicles)
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next