George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? - Page 3 EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George & Stacy Expecting A BABY????

+23
Merlin
LornaDoone
it's me
premiere
Henway
party animal - not!
The next mrs clooney
EEOsandy
Joanna
Lakin460
Cinderella
Aruna
lelacorb
macs
Maggy
playfuldeb
bellybaby
lovelylois
davidarochelle
socimar
NotAvailable
cindigirl
melbert
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? - Page 3 Empty Re: George & Stacy Expecting A BABY????

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 21 Jun 2012, 22:04

I like your thinking though Cinderella. So thinking back to eli remember when she walked around Milan with a gold band on her wedding finger. Wouldn't be surprised if Stacy doesn't follow suit and we see a ring soon. The baby rumor should be over this week so I do think the engagement rumor has to start soon.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? - Page 3 Empty Re: George & Stacy Expecting A BABY????

Post by EEOsandy Thu 21 Jun 2012, 22:06

Five months after this was published they were dunzo.

Will Elisabetta Canalis Have George Clooney's Baby?

January 21st, 2010 5:31 AM by Hilton Hater

According to sources, George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis are "more in love than ever."

Does this mean they'll be walking down the aisle soon? It's unlikely. But rumors are swirling that Clooney might plant his handsome seed inside the Italian model.

"George has done a complete 180 on starting a family," a friend told The National Enquirer. "He's still not a huge fan of the institution of marriage, but Elisabetta has made him rethink having children and settling down."

Over the holidays, Canalis allegedly joked she wanted a baby for Christmas. Clooney's reply? Be careful what she wished for.

"They're both incredibly happy and I certainly could see them having a baby in the next year," the source said.

Before then, of course, the actor has other important responsibilities: he's hosting this Friday night's telethon, which is bringing celebrities together in honor of earthquake victims in Haiti.

Read more celebrity gossip at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 21 Jun 2012, 23:16

Can you imagine her as a mother. It would be formula for sure - with all that booze in her system. There is no way she'd be able to stay away from it without withdrawal. Huh. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 21 Jun 2012, 23:24

From Lainey Gossip
Sweat by day, drink by night

June 21, 2012
Posted at 2:03 PM

Posted by Lainey
This BumpWatch obsession is making people stupid. Stacy Keibler stepped out the other day by the water in Lake Como and the wind took her tank top while the paps were shooting and suddenly everyone was wondering whether or not she was carrying George Clooney’s baby.

GEORGE CLOONEY?

Have some sense!

What’s more plausible? That her blouse may simply have been loose or that George Clooney would suddenly want to be a father?

Anyway, to kill those rumours immediately, Stacy posted a photo of herself working out on her Twitter. As you can see, there is no Junior Clooney in there.

It’s one thing to fill the position of Clooney Bonafide; it’s another to be able to stay there. And in order to do so, girls like Stacy have to maintain the exterior. Which she appears to have no problem doing. That body is sick. And she’s working hard at it on holiday, sweating away at the gym by day so that at night, she can indulge in the Italian dinner.

Seems like every night they’re entertaining his guests. Last night was no exception. George and Stacy were out to dinner with yet another new group of arrivals at Villa di Clooney where Stacy tweeted she enjoyed the limoncello sorbet. Along with, I’m assuming, several cocktails. I’ve seen these two party. They like to throw it back. At TIFF they were throwing it back hard and she was matching him, not only in drink but in enthusiasm. This is not a girl who pouts by his side requiring whispers and caresses; she gets right in there, and is apparently very well liked. Even by the dog, Einstein. Here’s another shot she posted of the two of them cuddling.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 21 Jun 2012, 23:30

Well hhheeeelllloooo liver failure. LOL. study
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 21 Jun 2012, 23:33

Lainey never seems to get her facts straight these days. i think she should quit. Its the same guests that have been there for the past 10 days and some of them belong to Stacy not George. As for being liked by Einstein. If I dog likes you you really shouldn't have to put them in a choke hold every picture.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 21 Jun 2012, 23:42

The next mrs clooney wrote:Lainey never seems to get her facts straight these days. i think she should quit. Its the same guests that have been there for the past 10 days and some of them belong to Stacy not George. As for being liked by Einstein. If I dog likes you you really shouldn't have to put them in a choke hold every picture.

I noticed that during their boat ride with Einstein, he was sitting in Sarah Palen's lap most of the time. But then maybe SK didn't want to get her designer ensemble wrinkled or get dog hair on it.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 22 Jun 2012, 04:11

TNMC,
Some paps are literally fed stories from publicists. If they write the 100% honest truth, as they really see it, they'll be out of a job.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 22 Jun 2012, 18:41

I know it was debunked but I was getting lunch and saw the actual Star magazine....so funny. They even have quotes from "sources"... Laughing

Forget the ring! George Clooney is making an even bigger commitment to Stacy Keibler — she's having a baby!

Stacy, who usually flaunts a fat-free frame, debuted a suspicious-looking bump June 16 while on vacation with george at Lake Como in Italy, where he has a palatial waterfront mansion.

"People were buzzing that she was pregnant," the source exclaimed. "There was definitely a bump, and she just seemed so peaceful and calm. All her friends are really excited for her!"

Stacy, 32, seems to have done the impossible and tamed Hollywood's most notorious bachelor — thanks to a little reverse psychology.

"George is so used to his women begging him to marry them!" the source said. "But Stacy said she didn't need a ring. George was so happy that he agreed to what she really wanted: a baby!"

Pick up this week's Star on newsstands for more details!

Forget the ring! George Clooney is making an even bigger commitment to Stacy Keibler — she's having a baby!

Stacy, who usually flaunts a fat-free frame, debuted a suspicious-looking bump June 16 while on vacation with george at Lake Como in Italy, where he has a palatial waterfront mansion.

"People were buzzing that she was pregnant," the source exclaimed. "There was definitely a bump, and she just seemed so peaceful and calm. All her friends are really excited for her!"

Stacy, 32, seems to have done the impossible and tamed Hollywood's most notorious bachelor — thanks to a little reverse psychology.

"George is so used to his women begging him to marry them!" the source said. "But Stacy said she didn't need a ring. George was so happy that he agreed to what she really wanted: a baby!"

Pick up this week's Star on newsstands for more details!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 22 Jun 2012, 19:14

Silly Girl,
What did I say about honest writing vs selling mags&rags? I could make up better stories, that are far more original. LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 22 Jun 2012, 22:15

davidarochelle wrote:Silly Girl,
What did I say about honest writing vs selling mags&rags? I could make up better stories, that are far more original. LOL

Now that would be a game to play here!!! Beat them to the punch, sort of speaking. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sat 23 Jun 2012, 06:20

Yeah, thats more creative and fun, bamboochacha
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Sat 23 Jun 2012, 08:01

Who knows. If she is, I am happy for him and also for her. I think this one caught him, if the story is true. He would make a good daddy, he has to be tired of running around with different women. His days are numbered. She got her hooks in him. well we shall see how this story goes. I hope he still is single but if it is meant to be, than it is. bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 23 Jun 2012, 17:22

Barbara G,
Here's your new pap headline, "SK holds Eins Clooney, When Will She Able to Hold George Clooney, Jr.?" or "Hey G, Unlike Dogs, The Protective Cut For Men Can Be Reversed?" or "SK Cuddles Eins Clooney, In Front of G, Is She Sending G a Message?" or "G When Do You Want a 2-Legged Son, Instead of Just a 4-Legged One?" or even "G When You Get Tired of Temporarily Adopting Young Fame Whores, There Are A Lot Of Needy Children That Need Adopting?" And if you don't want them messing up your gorgeous homes, you can just send tons of money to them. LOL LOL LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sun 24 Jun 2012, 00:08

Pregnancy would be difficult to achieve given the fact that they are both men. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 24 Jun 2012, 01:18

I think I remember reading somewhere on here and maybe it was pics, that her friend's name is Linda.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Sun 24 Jun 2012, 01:21

I do not understand why someone would say that they are both men, stacy is a female and georgeous george is a male. I do not understand that quote. bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 24 Jun 2012, 01:25

BG,
I think Bamboochacha was teasing when she said that both G&Eins Clooney were males, so no pregnancy possible, even though G COULD get his little cut reversed, unlike his beloved dog. Of course that would mean that G would have to be extremely kinky and into bestiality. LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sun 24 Jun 2012, 03:58

Oh, he's had that done. Hmmm. I could make a sarcastic joke but I won't. Instead - I just watched a couple of episodes of the old Batman - Mrs. Spaghetti was in it and batman nearly got quilted. LOL. Clearly I'm exhausted.

Maybe they should go have another drink and discuss their future plans in a public place for all to hear. Hiccup. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3