George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? EmptyToday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George & Stacy Expecting A BABY????

+23
Merlin
LornaDoone
it's me
premiere
Henway
party animal - not!
The next mrs clooney
EEOsandy
Joanna
Lakin460
Cinderella
Aruna
lelacorb
macs
Maggy
playfuldeb
bellybaby
lovelylois
davidarochelle
socimar
NotAvailable
cindigirl
melbert
27 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? Empty George & Stacy Expecting A BABY????

Post by melbert Mon 18 Jun 2012, 17:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

11:55 am, June 18th, 2012

Is George Clooney going to be a father?

The Insider reports, “New photos of Stacy Keibler in Italy have spawned a brand new batch of pregnancy rumors!”

According to the site, Clooney’s girlfriend appears to be sporting a “tiny baby bump” in a picture taken outside the actor’s home in Lake Como, Italy.

PICTURE BELOW

So, is the couple really expecting a baby together?

NO.

A Keibler pal tells Gossip Cop “there is no truth” to the pregnancy rumors, and that’s it’s just a bad camera angle.

Moreover, a source informs us that she was drinking wine with friends on Sunday night.

In other words: There’s still no little Clooney on the way.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? Empty Re: George & Stacy Expecting A BABY????

Post by cindigirl Mon 18 Jun 2012, 17:49

Aha - so here's one rumor he and his team did deny. Must be serious. Stacy should be careful - all Elisabetta did was mention marriage and a baby and G ran. IMO time for more style suggestions from his team.

And I somehow don't believe the denial came from her friends, but from George's reps because I don't think a friend's denial would hold as much weight.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

George & Stacy Expecting A BABY???? Empty Re: George & Stacy Expecting A BABY????

Post by NotAvailable Mon 18 Jun 2012, 23:53

Yeah well, that isn't a bad camera angle. Her belly is bigger. It was much thinner earlier in the former months. Some women, when they know they are going to be showing something very soon, will loose lots of weight to be as thing as they possibly can be to hide tum growth for a while. That way, when they are further along, body looks thin while belly will be only thing growing. But they will be too far along to force an abortion issue. Some women can be very sneaky that way. I am not saying that that is def what happened here, but just a scenario. Don't be surprised if you see more prego rumors later on. And if its true, there will be less and less photos of her until its ok to show it. Just my lil suspicion. That she may be trying to hook sum1 the old fashioned way.

Well I have know many women who did this very thing. And knowing them was not a pleasure. Too scheming to suit me.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 18 Jun 2012, 23:57

Now watch, she'll do some sucking her gut in. lol
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 19 Jun 2012, 00:03

JoanieJD wrote:Now watch, she'll do some sucking her gut in. lol

...and back to total body cleanse and colonics!!!
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 19 Jun 2012, 00:25

I really feel sorry for SK with a this mean&cruel story. Some girls naturally gain a little tummy at certain times. Or it could be the dress and belt. Hope she ignores it and doesn't do anything silly to try to look thinner. Can't the paps come up with a better&kinder story?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 19 Jun 2012, 02:29

From Daily Mail
No baby Clooney on the way! Stacy Keibler 'is NOT pregnant'
By AMELIA PROUD

PUBLISHED: 19:32 EST, 18 June 2012 | UPDATED: 19:41 EST, 18 June 2012

Speculation had started to reach fever pitch after the silver fox's uber-toned and skinny girlfriend was spotted near his Lake Como home sporting what appeared to be the beginnings of a baby bump.

Nothing to see here: Stacy Keibler is not pregnant according to a recent report

Sadly however, any swelling of her taut stomach is probably the result of the carb-laden feasts she's been enjoying in Italy with the 51-year-old.

The 32-year-old Baltimore native is, after all, used to the healthy Californian lifestyle.

TMZ reported that 'sources connected to The Keib tell us ... the rumours are "100% FALSE."'

They also pointed out that Stacy was seen drinking wine with George and friends which further dampens suggestions that she's expecting.

Pasta la vista! Ms Keibler is wearing looser clothing but then she is in Italy, where the portions are big, stodgy and delicious

It could all change of course, as the couple are having a very romantic time.

It's Stacy's first trip to her lover's Italian home.

Straight off the bat, George whisked her away on a boat ride through his cosy retreat in true Hollywood style.

Then Clooney took Keibler motorcycling around Lake Como on their latest holiday adventure.

The couple enjoyed a day on two wheels Friday as the actor showed the blonde beauty around town.

The time of her life: George took Stacy on a ride around Como

After a romantic spin on George’s boat on Monday, Stacy today enjoyed hanging on to her man as he drove them through the village.

As fans of the actor will know, he spends most summers in Lake Como since buying a house there in 2001.

In 2010, the property was at the centre of a bidding war after George became disillusioned with being photographed at the plush villa and put it up for sale.

It was reported that David Beckham was keen to buy it, and negotiations reportedly reached an 'advanced stage'.

Italian fling: Stacy is loving her time in Europe with the silver fox

At the time Mayor Roberto Pozzi, said: 'It would be a shame if George went. He has become one of the locals.'

He as previously taken ex-girlfriends Elisabetta Canalis and Lisa Snowdon to the Italian destination, as well as a host of friends and mystery women.

The actor appears to have decided to hold on to the property for at least for the foreseeable, however, reportedly bringing Stacy to the villa for the first time this month to celebrate the couple's impending one-year anniversary.

ad more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 19 Jun 2012, 02:36

From Oklahoma Examiner On-Line
Paparazzi snap photos of George Clooney’s girlfriend’s ‘baby bump’

Papparazzi at Lake Como thought they had the story of the century when they photographed what they believed to be a ‘baby bump’ on Stacy Keibler. Stacy Keibler is George Clooney’s latest girlfriend.

TMZ is reported on June 18th that Stacy Keibler is denying being pregnant, despite what the paparazzi think they saw. TMZ was also told Stacy Keibler was seen drinking wine on June 17th which could be evidence she is not expecting.

“I would love for George [Clooney] to have kids,” Sharon Olson, a George Clooney fan from Oklahoma City, said. “I’ve always thought he and my daughter would be a great match. I’d love to have some Clooney grandkids.”

“If he ever decides to have kids, I hope it is with someone who has never been on television or in a movie,” Olson continued. “George [Clooney] should have a normal relationship with a real person, not a Hollywood creation trying to advance her career.”

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 19 Jun 2012, 02:51

Do you think George himself ever gets tired of the "wash, rinse, repeat" rumours??

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 19 Jun 2012, 03:11

I think he lets his publicist handle that stuff and tends to ignore it best he can. I think he's so over it, that he can joke about it when these kind of questions come up.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 19 Jun 2012, 05:39

OMW, no comment! (on the pregnant rumor)
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 19 Jun 2012, 05:58

Yeah, both camps so far: no comments on it. And a wine glass sitting in front of her does not mean she was drinking if they wanted it to appear she wasn't prego. perhaps they knew this rumor would hit as soon as pics revealed a bigger tum. Anyone could have poured a little in it. To cover for the stories that would be expected to come out perhaps. She was uber thin just a short time ago and can not have gained that much weight in such a short time. Only babies grow that fast. Looks about 4 months for a thin woman. And maybe she doesn't like to wear looser clothing because it isn't figure flattering. Not saying this is true, just a scenario that could as easily be true.

Note: all stories are only supported by "sources said", a long used editorial prop for stories.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Tue 19 Jun 2012, 07:21

See girls, the dangers of drinking ! if you don't get preggers by accident, well you look pregnant anyway...

More seriously a glass or 2 of wine isn't going to blot a stomach that much (bear would be quicker), she probably had a little pasta or pizza, and ice cream on the side : no shame in that, why not just say she did honor to Italian food ! (not that I see much of the stomach in those pictures - lots of girl would be happy to be fit as she is - but since the paps have decided to make a case out of it - it's really nothing out of nothing, it really looks to me like loose fabric accentuated by the belt...)
I wonder (if indeed we consider she shows a tiny belly) if that's not the result of her usual diet : with constant cleanses there's not that much into her, so each time she eats more solid, then it shows (like people who go on extreme diet - and are quick to regain weigh when they come back to eating normaly) ?
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 19 Jun 2012, 07:53

I know the human psychology and I know that Stacy is a woman who has a tendency to gain weight easily if it does not explain his obsession with food (vegetables and fruit shakes) and all the cleaning mentioned in interviews. If you do a regular daily physical activity also needs to ingest protein and carbohydrates to stay healthy if ingested fibers only purpose is to avoid gaining weight. I have seen photos of Stacy in bikinis which are very noticeable stretch marks on her hips and thighs at the root of these stretch marks are visible signs of weight loss. I wonder now if it will combine its belly is due only to the food! However, what you see from the photos is the belly and not the dress but not the first time you noticed his belly if I remember correctly even on a red carpet in a dress that had the belt!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 19 Jun 2012, 08:30

I looked really really close at all the images recently posted of SK and I dont think she's PG. First, the little black shift has a sheer layer over it which is what is really poufing out. You can see another layer underneath, which appears to be flat against her skin. And, she is leaning "back into her hips" which is what I tell models to do so their hipbones stick out. But in SK's instance, it makes her garment puffy right there. I looked at the pics of her on the motorcycle and of her in the white garment, and nothing else indicates that she looks pg. Plus, IF she was in the first part of pregnancy, she wouldnt want to ride on a motorcycle as that can cause miscarraige. If she had been riding all along, it would be more safe (I know, I rode during my pregnancies but then I had been riding 10 years at that point). So no, I dont think she's preggers. I think it's a bad camera angle by a pap far away
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruna Tue 19 Jun 2012, 12:17

The cause is pasta, I hope Suspect
Aruna
Aruna
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 19 Jun 2012, 16:10

No baby Clooney on the way! Stacy Keibler 'is NOT pregnant'
By AMELIA PROUD
PUBLISHED: 00:32 GMT, 19 June 2012 | UPDATED: 00:41 GMT, 19 June 2012
Comments (15)

Sad news, there is no baby Clooney gestating within George's girlfriend, Stacy Keibler.
Speculation had started to reach fever pitch after the silver fox's uber-toned and skinny girlfriend was spotted near his Lake Como home sporting what appeared to be the beginnings of a baby bump.

Nothing to see here: Stacy Keibler is not pregnant according to a recent report
Sadly however, any swelling of her taut stomach is probably the result of the carb-laden feasts she's been enjoying in Italy with the 51-year-old.
The 32-year-old Baltimore native is, after all, used to the healthy Californian lifestyle.
TMZ reported that 'sources connected to The Keib tell us ... the rumours are "100% FALSE."'
They also pointed out that Stacy was seen drinking wine with George and friends which further dampens suggestions that she's expecting.

Pasta la vista! Ms Keibler is wearing looser clothing but then she is in Italy, where the portions are big, stodgy and delicious
It could all change of course, as the couple are having a very romantic time.
It's Stacy's first trip to her lover's Italian home.
Straight off the bat, George whisked her away on a boat ride through his cosy retreat in true Hollywood style.
Then Clooney took Keibler motorcycling around Lake Como on their latest holiday adventure.
The couple enjoyed a day on two wheels Friday as the actor showed the blonde beauty around town.

The time of her life: George took Stacy on a ride around Como
After a romantic spin on George’s boat on Monday, Stacy today enjoyed hanging on to her man as he drove them through the village.
As fans of the actor will know, he spends most summers in Lake Como since buying a house there in 2001.
In 2010, the property was at the centre of a bidding war after George became disillusioned with being photographed at the plush villa and put it up for sale.
It was reported that David Beckham was keen to buy it, and negotiations reportedly reached an 'advanced stage'.

Italian fling: Stacy is loving her time in Europe with the silver fox
At the time Mayor Roberto Pozzi, said: 'It would be a shame if George went. He has become one of the locals.'
He as previously taken ex-girlfriends Elisabetta Canalis and Lisa Snowdon to the Italian destination, as well as a host of friends and mystery women.
The actor appears to have decided to hold on to the property for at least for the foreseeable, however, reportedly bringing Stacy to the villa for the first time this month to celebrate the couple's impending one-year anniversary.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 19 Jun 2012, 16:13

Looks like swimming/beach time to me! Yay!! Laughing
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Tue 19 Jun 2012, 16:32

Ah, at least the girl knows how to pack a suitcase ! Each set of pics, and a different outfit ; ) Helps reporters make story about how stylish she is and distract them from baby' stories

(i'm not bashing, i'm just kidding...)
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 19 Jun 2012, 16:40

Pale girl has a bump. Maybe she's pregnant!!! CS!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 19 Jun 2012, 16:47

Thanks, lelacorb, for the article and pics.

You know, I think worse than being known as "the girlfriend of George Clooney" is being known as "the pale friend of Stacy Keibler." Ugh! Does this chick have a name???
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 19 Jun 2012, 16:51

The friend must have a sun allergy as she never gets tanned....
or maybe she's had a cancer scare and is being sensible now ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 19 Jun 2012, 16:52

Very good look on SK, definitely tall enough to carry off the distinctive print. Personally hope these prints have a very short "shelf life" and leave along with "jewel" necklines; not a good look on me. Now SK just needs to give some very interesting or dramatic stories to the paps so they don't have to write RIDICULOUS pregnancy stories to catch their readers' attention.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 19 Jun 2012, 17:02

Well, odd I find it that one with a sun allergy or cancer scare would be hanging out in Cabo on more than one occasion or in Italy out in a boat or on the beach in a bathing suit. I think it's her natural skin tone - I've known brunettes who were fair and didn't tan, no matter how much sun they exposed themselves too. I'm not making fun of her, I just think it's comical how we always refer to her as the pale one and everyone on here immediatley knows who we're referring to.

Be gentle with me, even tho I've not been drinking..... hidingbehindsofa

How 'bout this....how 'bout I make it my mission to find out what her name is? She's the one with the baby, right? Stacy's goddaughter? Then we can start referring to her by her proper name, like we do Stacy and Ben and Grant and Richard and George and Einstein and....
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 19 Jun 2012, 17:05

OK, Miss Librarian. That is YOUR job today. Name the Pale One!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 19 Jun 2012, 17:11

Lakin460 wrote:Well, odd I find it that one with a sun allergy or cancer scare would be hanging out in Cabo on more than one occasion or in Italy out in a boat or on the beach in a bathing suit. I think it's her natural skin tone - I've known brunettes who were fair and didn't tan, no matter how much sun they exposed themselves too. I'm not making fun of her, I just think it's comical how we always refer to her as the pale one and everyone on here immediatley knows who we're referring to.

Be gentle with me, even tho I've not been drinking..... hidingbehindsofa

How 'bout this....how 'bout I make it my mission to find out what her name is? She's the one with the baby, right? Stacy's goddaughter? Then we can start referring to her by her proper name, like we do Stacy and Ben and Grant and Richard and George and Einstein and....

This is not the mother/father of Stacy's god child. They were in Cabo with the baby I believe in March. The baby-daddy has short hair. This couple was in Cabo I believe for New Years. The Gerbers were also with them and I thought maybe they were related/friends with them; however, the connection is apparently with Stacy because they always seem to be with her. I thought they might be related somehow to Ben, but I don't believe he was in Cabo when this couple was there.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 19 Jun 2012, 17:15

I would love for someone to find out who this couple is, it's really bugging me. First one to figure it out gets a green thumbs up Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 19 Jun 2012, 17:19

I remember her from the pic when George took Stacy to Cabo for her birthdaylast year. Remember the photo of all her friends at the edge of an infinity pool with the caption, "I get by with a little help from my friends"?

Melly - I will start by accessing Stacy's twitter, which I can't do from my work computer. What are your thoughts on delayed gratification?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 19 Jun 2012, 17:42

Okay. This couple were with GTC and SK in Cabo at the end of Nov, and were also photographed at the airport leaving with them where one of them seemed to have a problem with travel documents (that's supposition).

One of SK's close friends couldn't go with her and her girlfriends to Europe last year (see Twiiter). Maybe this is she...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 19 Jun 2012, 17:51

Perhaps is her iSofia Coppola?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 19 Jun 2012, 17:55

Sofia Coppola would definitely NOT be a Stacy tag-a-long! Just sayin'.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 19 Jun 2012, 19:19

Lakin460 wrote:I remember her from the pic when George took Stacy to Cabo for her birthdaylast year. Remember the photo of all her friends at the edge of an infinity pool with the caption, "I get by with a little help from my friends"?

Melly - I will start by accessing Stacy's twitter, which I can't do from my work computer. What are your thoughts on delayed gratification?

Here is that picture of all her friends around the pool you were talking about. She maybe at the end.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 19 Jun 2012, 19:22

lovelylois wrote:
Lakin460 wrote:I remember her from the pic when George took Stacy to Cabo for her birthdaylast year. Remember the photo of all her friends at the edge of an infinity pool with the caption, "I get by with a little help from my friends"?

Here is that picture of all her friends around the pool you were talking about. She maybe at the end.

definitely the pale one second to the end on the right. She seems to have been friends with Stacy for a while. She was at the coldplay concert with her and went to the masquerade ball with her if you look at Stacy's pictures.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 19 Jun 2012, 19:31

Here is back from November in Cabo they are all walking to the airplane together. I don't know how I remember these photos, but I can't remember to pick up my kid from school. If you look through the pictures The long hair guy and pale girl are there. She is either a friend and that is her boyfriend or husband or maybe an assistant with significant other. Photos came from this site.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 19 Jun 2012, 19:35

Pale Girl and Long-Hair Guy!!! Sure would like to be known the rest of my life that way!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 19 Jun 2012, 19:36

Hollywood Dirt: Did George Clooney Knock His Girlfriend Up?
By: mike
GEORGE CLOONEY, YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER: GEORGE CLOONEY is not about to become a baby daddy. Rumors began circulating on the World Wide Web of Misinformation yesterday that Clooney had fetused STACY KEIBLER after THIS PHOTO starting making the rounds on the Internet.

Cindy Ord/Getty Images
This morning, sources close to Keibler tell TMZ the rumors are “100% false.” No word on how Clooney feels about not being a father, but being that he’s the perennial bachelor I bet he reacted something like this … (insert video of Scandal TV show& young guy &audience jeers)
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 19 Jun 2012, 19:40

I bet her ears are burning like mad now.

IMO there's no reason at all why she shouldn't enjoy a sun holiday.
It's good for you !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 19 Jun 2012, 19:42

Davida, in addition to furnishing the text, could you also include the link. That way we can just click on and see pics that are attached, etc. Thanks.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 19 Jun 2012, 19:45

Melbert,
I don't think I can do the link on my computer. I can't even see G's commercials; not enough "juice." Can you google G to find the article and then see the pics? I'm afraid that "I'm really, really blond when it comes to laptops."
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2012, 20:18

davidarochelle wrote:Melbert,
I don't think I can do the link on my computer. I can't even see G's commercials; not enough "juice." Can you google G to find the article and then see the pics? I'm afraid that "I'm really, really blond when it comes to laptops."
If you can copy text, you can copy the link. All you need to do is click on the url in the source bar and paste it into your post, just as you do with text. It takes a second and doesn't involve 'juice'.

Can you link also to some of your work please. As an actress, you must keep track of your work, yes? It's just you mention it so often but I don't think I've even seen a link to anything you've done. If you've posted links previously, maybe you could direct me to them. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 19 Jun 2012, 20:23

Oh... Oh... Oh... I forgot until now... Remember years ago Stacy said she thought a marriage rumor with George would be cool... I can't remember her exact words but, I wonder if this was the prequel of that wished rumor???? Yikes.... Shocked
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 19 Jun 2012, 20:30

Cinderella wrote:Oh... Oh... Oh... I forgot until now... Remember years ago Stacy said she thought a marriage rumor with George would be cool... I can't remember her exact words but, I wonder if this was the prequel of that wished rumor???? Yikes.... Shocked

Here it is:

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2012, 20:30

melbert wrote:Sofia Coppola would definitely NOT be a Stacy tag-a-long! Just sayin'.
Just agreein'!

Re the pale woman, they're been pictured together since Stacy first came on the scene and I would guess just a good friend. A normal non-showbiz one.

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 19 Jun 2012, 20:35

Melbert,
I try not to talk about myself too much, just must use personal examples as explanations. I purposely break the normal acting rules by not having links to my work. You can get away with much more in the small acting world in Vegas. The parts I play are so extremely varied that I don't want directors to see me in one character part if I need to have the complete opposite look. Plus I don't look like me at all on film. Besides not being at all tech savvy I wouldn't know how to do it. Better to show up on a set and have fellow actors talk about how much they made you laugh, and then strangers start complimenting you on your work, and your reputation spreads. Now my question is how did both the director of "The Sopranos" and G know of my earlier work????
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 19 Jun 2012, 20:41

Melbert,
Pray WHAT is "the URL and the Source Bar?" I've never taken a computer class. Just knew how to type 80wpm, and then was told how to turn on the computer. The very nice tech at the library showed me how to cut and paste. Gradually I learned how to look up things on my laptop, purchased in Sept.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 19 Jun 2012, 20:42

Keep an eye out for Solo Bike ride of George and Ben today June 19th.
As for pale friend lets call her Annie seems all Annies I know burn in the sun instead of tan. She is a girl friend that has been around since beginning, she was also the one that Stacy visited at an office building in that orange/ reddish jacket and skirt, while they stood out front of the glass doors.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2012, 20:44

davidarochelle wrote:Melbert,
I try not to talk about myself too much, just must use personal examples as explanations. I purposely break the normal acting rules by not having links to my work. You can get away with much more in the small acting world in Vegas. The parts I play are so extremely varied that I don't want directors to see me in one character part if I need to have the complete opposite look. Plus I don't look like me at all on film. Besides not being at all tech savvy I wouldn't know how to do it. Better to show up on a set and have fellow actors talk about how much they made you laugh, and then strangers start complimenting you on your work, and your reputation spreads. Now my question is how did both the director of "The Sopranos" and G know of my earlier work????
One link will do, Davida. Surely you can do that? It's not going to damage your chances of future work. You're posting under your own name as it is so those that already know your work will be aware of it and your versatility. And really, it's more than a little strange to constantly refer to all the work you've done and yet fail to post even one link to it...

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 19 Jun 2012, 21:01

Melbert,
I do NOT know how to do links. Total strangers came up to me and said how much they enjoyed laughing at my "wedding" at the Little White Wedding Chapel (same place G got married) that was shown on Fox-TV. It was filmed live. I never got to see it. Tried to get a copy and couldn't. Got a lot of compliments on my recent reality pilot shoot. The director couldn't stop laughing at the time. Again total strangers told me that they heard I was hysterical. My lines were quoted back to me. Don't know how I can get a copy, or even see it. Heard our previous Mayor, Oscar Goodman, complained that I once turned his courtroom into "The Comedy Store." The Bailiff and the Judge were in hysterics at the time. Strangers seated kept asking "where's the 2-drink minimum?" Heard from someone who wasn't there that the Mayor offered to pack the real "Comedy Store" in LA if I ever performed there. Have NO idea how the Mayor found out about what happened. Perhaps the Bailiff and the Judge got in a lot of trouble for laughing too much in court. At the time the poor Bailiff, an ex-military man, was really biting his lip and trying to be serious. Not possible when Davida-Rochelle decides to be funny.

Again I'm going off topic. Uh-OH.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 19 Jun 2012, 21:07

Davida, it is ANXALA telling you about the URLs and asking for links to your work, not me.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 19 Jun 2012, 21:09

Here is the link to Davida story above. It is the 2nd story down.

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next