George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney's ex Stacy Keibler flaunts baby bump revealing she's pregnant with her second kid EmptyToday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's ex Stacy Keibler flaunts baby bump revealing she's pregnant with her second kid EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's ex Stacy Keibler flaunts baby bump revealing she's pregnant with her second kid EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's ex Stacy Keibler flaunts baby bump revealing she's pregnant with her second kid EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's ex Stacy Keibler flaunts baby bump revealing she's pregnant with her second kid EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's ex Stacy Keibler flaunts baby bump revealing she's pregnant with her second kid EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's ex Stacy Keibler flaunts baby bump revealing she's pregnant with her second kid EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's ex Stacy Keibler flaunts baby bump revealing she's pregnant with her second kid EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's ex Stacy Keibler flaunts baby bump revealing she's pregnant with her second kid EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's ex Stacy Keibler flaunts baby bump revealing she's pregnant with her second kid

+2
What Would He Say
annemarie
6 posters

Go down

George Clooney's ex Stacy Keibler flaunts baby bump revealing she's pregnant with her second kid Empty George Clooney's ex Stacy Keibler flaunts baby bump revealing she's pregnant with her second kid

Post by Admin Wed 23 May 2018, 18:25

Second baby?  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney's ex Stacy Keibler flaunts baby bump revealing she's pregnant with her second kid
By Kelby Vera For Dailymail.com
PUBLISHED: 16:38, 23 May 2018 UPDATED: 18:12, 23 May 2018
Actress Stacy Keibler is expecting her second child, seen out with a sizable baby bump while during a stop by the upscale Erewhon Natural Foods in LA Tuesday.

The ex-girlfriend of George Clooney glowed in a fitted purple tank top that hugged her belly during her casual outing.

While taking care of her errand the former model and WWE wrestler, 38, was fresh-faced, keeping makeup free and tied her dark blonde back into a low ponytail.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Showing and growing! Actress Stacy Keibler is expecting her second child, unveiling the news when spotted with a sizable baby bump during a stop by the upscale Erewhon Natural Foods in LA Monday
The former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader and debonair actor Clooney began dating back in 2011 and split in 2013.

Afterward a sources told Access Hollywood that Stacy was the one to 'break things off,' explaining: 'She has a lot on her plate here in LA and he's also very busy with work until at least the end of the year.'

Following her split with George, however, the Dancing With The Stars alum linked up with now-husband Jared Pobre. 

+5

Out and about: The ex-girlfriend of George Clooney looked glowing in a purple tank top and tight athleisure gear during her casual outing

Simple: While taking care of her errand the former model and WWE wrestler, 38, was fresh-faced, keeping makeup free as she tied her dark blonde back into a low ponytail

Stacy and the Future Ads CEO were friends for 'several years' before they started dating in 2013 after her split breakup.

During the birth of she and Pobre's first child, the Maryland-born brunette famously opted for a home birth with no meds.

She also reportedly refuses to hire a nanny, opting to stay at home with her daughter.

'Being a mom is the most important job I've ever had, but being a full-time mom means more to me than anything in the world right now,' Stacy told People last year. 
Miss Keibler made her mark as a cheerleader and a WWE pro-wrestler as one of the Nitro Girls.
Later she transitioned to TV acting, with roles in the show What About Brian and as the host of the cooking competition Supermarket Superstar. 
[img(634.00926px,929.00926px)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

+5

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's ex Stacy Keibler flaunts baby bump revealing she's pregnant with her second kid Empty Re: George Clooney's ex Stacy Keibler flaunts baby bump revealing she's pregnant with her second kid

Post by annemarie Wed 23 May 2018, 19:04

No matter what these women are stuck with being the ex of George Clooney.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's ex Stacy Keibler flaunts baby bump revealing she's pregnant with her second kid Empty Re: George Clooney's ex Stacy Keibler flaunts baby bump revealing she's pregnant with her second kid

Post by What Would He Say Wed 23 May 2018, 19:17

Oh Bless ... always liked Stacy ... her blog was interesting too....She looks great Smile
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 23 May 2018, 23:18

She looks great, but that's way beyond a "bump" she's "flaunting". She looks fairly far along and, honestly, when you're that big just what are you supposed to do with your belly? Cover it with a tent? "Flaunting"? Really? She's a pregnant woman shopping!  Rolling Eyes
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 24 May 2018, 06:44

Lizzy,
that's the same like the reports where Amal was at the UN 'showing off' her baby bump. It implies that pregnant women are able to put it off and leave it at home. It's there, so she has to take her unborn baby/babies with her when she's shopping or working or exercising.
Although I'm sure that, at a certain stage of pregnancy, many women wish that they could do so...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 24 May 2018, 18:59

Oh I know, it really annoys me when the Daily Mail claims anyone is 'flaunting' anything! I'd somehow forgotten she already had one baby. I guess she's happy and yet, she'll always be mentioned in connection with George for the rest of her life.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 24 May 2018, 20:07

Ha! I know her husband is just thrilled about his twice-pregnant wife still being referred to as George's ex.

My opinion of Stacy jumped a few notches when she (in my view) decided to dump George instead of waiting for him to eventually get around to executing his tried-and-true exit plan on her. And (again, speculating) that she'd probably locked down Pobre when she did it.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down