George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Does Stacy Keibler plan to secretly get pregnant? EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Does Stacy Keibler plan to secretly get pregnant? EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Does Stacy Keibler plan to secretly get pregnant? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Does Stacy Keibler plan to secretly get pregnant? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Does Stacy Keibler plan to secretly get pregnant? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Does Stacy Keibler plan to secretly get pregnant? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Does Stacy Keibler plan to secretly get pregnant? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Does Stacy Keibler plan to secretly get pregnant? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Does Stacy Keibler plan to secretly get pregnant? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Does Stacy Keibler plan to secretly get pregnant?

+11
Maggy
silly girl
Best in Category
Dior
theminis
Joanna
annemarie
lucy
fluffy
melbert
Katiedot
15 posters

Go down

Does Stacy Keibler plan to secretly get pregnant? Empty Does Stacy Keibler plan to secretly get pregnant?

Post by Katiedot Tue 11 Dec 2012, 10:15

More tosh from the Enquirer. Besides, what good is a secret plan if you can read about it in the tabloids?

laetval wrote:From the National Enquirer (found from a Portuguese site) : Link

Stacy Keibler plans to get pregnant from George Clooney
The ex-fighter plan to catch the actor by surprise, even though he does not think about being a father

According to the tabloid The National Enquirer, George Clooney and girlfriend Stacy Keibler has an agreement: no pressures to marry or have children, and so the courtship would follow later.

Initially the former fighter was in full agreement with this argument, but it seems that now she changed her mind and wants to have a child but with the Hollywood heartthrob, even against their will.

A source says Stacy wants to take Clooney by surprise: "She thinks any man of his age, love to be surprised by the news that will be a father," says the insider.

But at such negative actor, had a baby, Keibler, fears that for some health problems, he can not have family:

"She walked with people close considering that George might have some problem that prevents him from being a father, because he insists he does not want much in this life leaving heirs," suggests the source, claiming that the actor could be sterile.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Does Stacy Keibler plan to secretly get pregnant? Empty Re: Does Stacy Keibler plan to secretly get pregnant?

Post by melbert Tue 11 Dec 2012, 13:35

Secret birthday parties, secret babies - talk about it, make it NOT happen!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Does Stacy Keibler plan to secretly get pregnant? Empty Re: Does Stacy Keibler plan to secretly get pregnant?

Post by fluffy Tue 11 Dec 2012, 14:00

Well if G has had the "snip" then it will be a complete surprise to him and all of us too!!!!! Not much fun with a turkey baster and/or a petrie dish! Maybe this is a good time for Neil Dimond....love on the rocks...!! hidingbehindsofa
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 11 Dec 2012, 15:29

Mentioned this on another thread so I'll repeat comment, does anyone believe these stories any longer? This is my third GC/GF, and with each and everyone these types of stories would come out during the relationship, they seem to repeat after the couple have been together for awhile. Mags, tabs, IMO know George's habits well, and realize it's about that time!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 11 Dec 2012, 16:30

I call bull she isn't that stupid .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 11 Dec 2012, 17:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 11 Dec 2012, 20:43

Oh that's a lovely photo, the look on his face says a lot!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 11 Dec 2012, 21:03

I do not really understand, what the picture's got to do with this nice article, but the body language is very impressing:)
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Tue 11 Dec 2012, 21:10

Shouldn´t there be a wedding first? (Yeah I´m old fashioned.) Razz

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 11 Dec 2012, 21:17

Well from the reports of last week she was partying quite heavily---which is no way to prepare for pregnancy. Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 11 Dec 2012, 23:00

These tabloids make me laugh, its almost like they are trying to perpetuate a break-up as they are constantly mentioning all the things that GC is allergic too, marriage/babies etc.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 11 Dec 2012, 23:26

"allergic"

Lol, Theminis,
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 11 Dec 2012, 23:50

Truthfully no one really pays attention to this anymore. I think we are the only ones really reading these things. It does seem to come out with each relationship he is in.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Wed 12 Dec 2012, 04:04

It wouldn't surprise me if she does. That is the only way she will be able to be cement herself as a member of hollywood and for everyone to respect to her.
Margaret
Margaret
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 12 Dec 2012, 05:03

lucy wrote:Mentioned this on another thread so I'll repeat comment, does anyone believe these stories any longer?
Nope, it's a work of fiction from start to finish. I only include it because we've got no new news about George to talk about.

Best in Category wrote:Shouldn´t there be a wedding first? (Yeah I´m old fashioned.) Razz
Yes, and George has said much the same too. I won't be going on 'bump watch' until they're married.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 12 Dec 2012, 05:45

married? Suspect
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 12 Dec 2012, 08:46

Yes, It's Me! Didn't you get your invitation????? Wedding
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 12 Dec 2012, 08:48

Welcome Ms. Bradley!
Welcome
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 12 Dec 2012, 13:56

With all the known and unknown relationships that George had never been called by any woman to a DNA test (and Hollywood is often the case), I believe that the reasons may be only two or broom only with a condom (and it is never broken) or he is sterile (vasectomy)
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 12 Dec 2012, 16:48

Lela, I need to stop drinking my tea when I read your posts. I just spit green tea all over my table! You're a funny lady!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 12 Dec 2012, 19:51

melbert wrote:Yes, It's Me! Didn't you get your invitation????? Wedding

hu?! scratch
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down