George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como - Page 6 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como - Page 6 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como - Page 6 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como - Page 6 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como

+42
janieb
EEOsandy
Natascha
m4rose
noodle
doris day
Lighterside
melbert
theminis
madsky
lovelylois
Dior
Aly
George Fan
fluffy
Seth Gecko
Bidbod
Joanna
watching
macs
socimar
barla
Cinderella
bellybaby
playfuldeb
NotAvailable
The next mrs clooney
lucy
it's me
Maggy
Missa
party animal - not!
phys major
annemarie
Lakin460
tzizz
davidarochelle
cindigirl
silly girl
lelacorb
Henway
Katiedot
46 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como - Page 6 Empty Re: George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como

Post by davidarochelle Wed 20 Jun 2012, 03:37

When I googled SK I got one article titled, "The Lady in Red." When I googled G I got the phrase "holding hands." It seems strange that they would even mention it, leastwise make a big deal about it. I've seen articles about a couple "making out a storm" or "scandalous PDA." Just "holding hands" reminds me of Jr. High School. At least they should be walking "arm in arm."
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como - Page 6 Empty Re: George Clooney and friends out for dinner at Lake Como

Post by playfuldeb Wed 20 Jun 2012, 04:22

Maggy wrote:I'm so lost. I don't know what's going on in this thread any more.

THanks for saying this, and thanks ladies for the link to the other post. Ive been gone a couple days and come back and "pouf" everything is scrambled!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 20 Jun 2012, 05:03

Stacy Keibler Not Pregnant with George Clooney's Baby

George Clooney holds hands with girlfriend Stacy Keibler on Tuesday (June 19) in Lake Como, Italy.

The couple boarded a boat near his lakeside villa after the 51-year-old actor was spotted riding his motorcycle with a pal earlier in the day.

A tabloid recently reported Stacy was pregnant after she sported what some interpreted to be a baby bump.

But sources tell TMZ the rumors are “100 percent false.” She was also spotted drinking red wine with George and a group of friends during a recent dinner.

10+ pictures inside of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Lake Como…

Just Jared

davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 20 Jun 2012, 06:40

"Sources said". Nobody coming out on this rumor to dispel it. Neither camp would comment on it. My hunch, She is. Time will tell. Just all the rags quoting "sources" which is an old editorial standby fro any story that has no actual grounds. Rumor may be just a rumor, but "sources said" is nothing. same thing as rumor in first place. I predict prego and soon to be engaged, maybe even married. Even George Clooney has his day.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 20 Jun 2012, 14:31

If she does end up preggo and they do get married I'll be so disappointed I won't follow him anymore. I want him to be happy but she is just so.........
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 20 Jun 2012, 14:39

JoanieJD wrote:"Sources said". Nobody coming out on this rumor to dispel it. Neither camp would comment on it. My hunch, She is. Time will tell. Just all the rags quoting "sources" which is an old editorial standby fro any story that has no actual grounds. Rumor may be just a rumor, but "sources said" is nothing. same thing as rumor in first place. I predict prego and soon to be engaged, maybe even married. Even George Clooney has his day.

She had a friend deny the story on Gossip Cop...There is no pregnancy!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Wed 20 Jun 2012, 15:14

And she had wine for dinner the other night!!!!
Do you really think she would do this if she was pregnant with a million dollar baby?

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 20 Jun 2012, 15:24

Natascha wrote:And she had wine for dinner the other night!!!!
Do you really think she would do this if she was pregnant with a million dollar baby?

In Italy a glass of wine or beer is drunk in pregnancy is not a superalcoolico! In the early months of pregnancy is best to avoid a motorcycle ride mostly on roads in the ancient cobblestones made ​​because the fetus could not be attacked well and the continual stress can cause an abortion.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 20 Jun 2012, 16:17

JoanieJD,
You CAN'T be serious? This is a blatant attempt at phony publicity. The G&SK show has become so boring it's laughable. Do you read any of the comments after the wash, rinse, repeat stories? Is it really SHOCKING news when G&SK hold hands for a few moments in front of the cameras? Are we the only ones that can predict the next series of pics? At least the pregnancy rumor was something different for people to read. Instead of "The Lady in Red" headline, I would have written, "SK Dresses Conservatively; Does That Mean She Wants to Portray Not a Sexy Girlfriend, But A WIFE?" LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 20 Jun 2012, 23:36

They went out to dinner again Wed night....he looks handsome...not sure if they are alone.....(sorry having a hard time copying the text---the photos are more important and I can't do that...)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by silly girl on Wed 20 Jun 2012, 23:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : explanation)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 20 Jun 2012, 23:43

George looks handsome and Sk looks very lovely, but is Sk not wearing
a brasier.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 20 Jun 2012, 23:48

Some of the best pics I've seen of G. Did he darken his hair to make his eyes more gorgeous? He's answered COH's prayers. Long time since I've seen him look so happy; but then the paps say he was greeting his friends.

Maggy,
I often look like that even with a bra. Don't know if SK is wearing one or not but great way to get free publicity. Better than the "pregnancy rumors.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 20 Jun 2012, 23:52

After the latest photo of Stacy's abs, TMZ admits SK is not pregnant.

They cracked the case saying "she just pooped."
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 21 Jun 2012, 00:15

Okay so she packed 20 fedora's but seems she forgot to pack extra handbags. She's had the same Chanel one every time they have been out. Cmon Stace the handbags and the shoes are much more important than the stupid hats.
George looks handsome in his blazer, yummy. Glad to see him smile like that again, bet Stacy wishes she could bring out that smile as much as easy as a small bald guy can.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 21 Jun 2012, 00:20

How many times in the last week and a half have they been photographed?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 21 Jun 2012, 00:26

SK also looks really nice here with a more natural look and smile IMHO. Kudos to her for making a trapeze-dress, a difficult style to wear, look really good. Must be very tall&thin to not resemble "a pregnant elephant," and SK is finally taking full advantage of her body type. Higher necklines are more flattering on her; the opposite is true for me. Despite all these compliments, I must say I hope that trapeze-dresses and others with high necklines NEVER come back in style. LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 21 Jun 2012, 01:02

Phys Major,
You're right, and I'm not Italian. Can't "play footsie" under the table if more than 2. And the paps would catch ME exchanging a "very different look on my face" than a traditional smile.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 21 Jun 2012, 01:10

Davida I think they are back everything is coming back in style. Especially stuff from the 70's.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 21 Jun 2012, 01:21

I'm loving all the pictures after the drought in Cali I'll take all I can get. I think when he starts working we won't see as much of him . I'm glad he is enjoying his holiday. It seems last summer we didn't see much oh him.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 21 Jun 2012, 01:51

Annemarie,
Thanks for your update; guess I'll be out-of-style with my lower necklines. Can you make today's pic of G my Avatar? Want to remember him finally relaxing his body.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 21 Jun 2012, 08:22

Whelp, we will see.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 21 Jun 2012, 09:02

Oh lucky he smiles

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 21 Jun 2012, 09:08

pics from Navedano Como
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Thu 21 Jun 2012, 09:12

in that pic it looks like he's about to drink without a glass... or he's taking a picture with his invisible camera ? weird hand pose
anyway, no more babyblue pants so I'm a happy girl !
macs
macs

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:29

Some lovely pictures of the conservatory restaurant here.
It looks fabulous Coolio

Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 21 Jun 2012, 10:34

He looks sleepy
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 21 Jun 2012, 11:04

More pictures of their dinner at Ristorante Navedano here

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 21 Jun 2012, 11:17

Credit to Les Frenchies for this link to more pictures
at Ristorante Navedano.

Some smiley ones too ! Thumbs up!

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 21 Jun 2012, 11:28

thanks to the french site for links "but all the title today in English , strange ! anyway .

G driving the boat[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

as for dinner
no smile Gee!

little smile gee

gee staring in the eyes with skeee , he sure like her a lot.

then hard time for us

and voila Very Happy big smile Georgy !
soooo cute when u smile GClooney don't you ever lose your smile !

and here dunno what ...???maybe the food was heavy and he need more O2 , lol kiddin'

Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 21 Jun 2012, 11:40

Great photos....

Oh and re her tweet....Limoncello is a liqueur so would you say another "proof" of no pregnancy?

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 21 Jun 2012, 12:17

Who goes out to dinner every night? Is it just for staged pap shots? G has staff / a cook at home at the Villa. It would be understandable to dine out every night if they were staying in a hotel not his fully equipped Villa with fulltime help. G has spoken in the past about how the best nights in Como are around his dinner table with homemade food, wine, great company and the occasional jumping in the lake. And now this year with the current guests they are out having dinner every night with the paps following them around....

Unless they simply wanting to engage the press attention that comes with being out and about. Present a very public, united, happy front before Betty is back in her home country at the end of the month for work when the press rumours will rev up a notch and the tabloids will be all over the three of them. I mean, sure they should be able to go out but when it is every single night it seems a bit excessive compared to the past 5 years or so. Not to mention expensive and I assume G is the only one picking up the tab. He may be super generous or maybe he is just surrounded by financial leaches. I mean, none of them would have pay for a flight to Italy and their accomodation has been taken care off. To me this year it seems to be more about spending G's cash and being seen rather than being about good company spending time together.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 21 Jun 2012, 13:01

Many people go out every night for dinner when on holiday and even more so when the cost is peanuts compared to their income.
It's lovely to experience different venues and ambiences.....
I know I enjoy it very much.

Maybe he's proud to show off his sociable, happy, suitably dressed girl friend this year, in public, together with his relatives and her friends.

After all, when on holiday with others, usually the evening meal
is the only time you all get together after the day's separate activities, so why not do that in style !

Bon Appetite George & Company !

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 21 Jun 2012, 13:06

Oh for goodness sake why would they sit right near a window where the Paps can take pictures?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 21 Jun 2012, 13:08

Watching, I so agree with you. It does rather sound like "lets spend Gee's cash!!". I'm sure it's as you said, with also the MM project coming up so no time alone for Stace soon. This is not normal George behaviour, indoorsy with good food and chat is our man, so why promote the feely-good factor?? I do think however Stace may just stick around a little longer boooo! but she is better than most Gee has had, I'd rather have her tweeting his whereabouts than a veil of silence! Better the devil you know gals!!! Thumbs up!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 21 Jun 2012, 13:12

phys major wrote:Oh for goodness sake why would they sit right near a window where the Paps can take pictures?

We should be grateful....

Maybe he does it to give us old biddy's some excitement in our dull lives !!
lol! Sofa bounce Sofa bounce lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 21 Jun 2012, 13:14

macs wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

in that pic it looks like he's about to drink without a glass... or he's taking a picture with his invisible camera ? weird hand pose

I thought he was pretending to be a robot....He's giving hand signals!!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 21 Jun 2012, 13:16

Joanna wrote:
phys major wrote:Oh for goodness sake why would they sit right near a window where the Paps can take pictures?

Speak for yourself honey I am not an old Biddy....Yet!!!! My life is many things but dull is not one of them.!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 21 Jun 2012, 13:32

phys major wrote:

Playing an imaginary cello??
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Thu 21 Jun 2012, 13:53

I do think he has a lot of people around who like to have a free ride. However we don't know the circumstances at his villa. Perhaps the lady who cooks for him is ill, or off tending to family issues. I can see him just working around something like that for a time. He seems very close to his staff there.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 21 Jun 2012, 14:10

phys major wrote:
Joanna wrote:

Speak for yourself honey I am not an old Biddy....Yet!!!! My life is many things but dull is not one of them.!!!

I should think not phys....having climaxes in cinemas and pulling chap's kecks down
willy nilly etc etc how could it be dull Sofa bounce

It's just a Brit's saying here across the pond lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 21 Jun 2012, 14:20

Oh goodness! G looks yummy!

I got a laugh this morning with these pics....if you start near the beginning of this page, and just look at the first 4 pics posted, you see
1) G looking very fine and laughing with an elderly gentlman
2) G drinking,
3) G drinking again
4) G looking drunk
5) G looking like mommy's taking him away from all his fun Sad

Lol!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 21 Jun 2012, 14:24

Geez she's knocking back the wine. Maybe thats the only way they can pretend to look happy with each other is by getting wasted.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 21 Jun 2012, 14:26

LOL ...TNMC....Have you never had wine with a meal ? LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 21 Jun 2012, 14:44

Joanna wrote:

Yes but I don't pound it like cray cray is doing!!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 21 Jun 2012, 14:45

Joanna wrote:

Joanna, you are so funny. Had to say, I'd love to have you as a personal frend and wish we lived closer together (or at least on the same side of the pond).
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Thu 21 Jun 2012, 15:07

I'm not sure one or two pics makes me think she is drinking a lot, but G looks drunk in the pics of them leaving.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 21 Jun 2012, 15:15

The next mrs clooney wrote:
Joanna wrote:

Yes but I don't pound it like cray cray is doing!!!!!

Stacy - note to self - one sips wine. It's bad etiquette to chug it like a linebacker guzzling a Coors. Maybe she thinks wine is just red beer served in stemmed glasses.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 21 Jun 2012, 15:32

watching wrote:
phys major wrote:

Playing an imaginary cello??
Let us focus here what do you think George is doing here??? SK bores me!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 21 Jun 2012, 15:39

Yay!!!! cheers I'm so glad to see George smiling! Very Happy Now my concern is at ease! lip smack Thanks for posting the pics! That man is so handsome! Give Flowers
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 21 Jun 2012, 15:50

phys major wrote:Let us focus here what do you think George is doing here??? SK bores me!

Directing traffic over the bridge? Counting the number of friends he's going to have to buy dinner for?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next