George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Stacy in NY - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Stacy in NY - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy in NY - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy in NY - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy in NY - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy in NY - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy in NY - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy in NY - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy in NY - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy in NY

+23
pandabear
OofOof
adgran
EEOsandy
lucy
The next mrs clooney
Lakin460
janieb
lovelylois
silly girl
cindigirl
m4rose
Michelle meyers
phys major
annemarie
bellybaby
davidarochelle
party animal - not!
Joanna
watching
Katiedot
lelacorb
Henway
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stacy in NY - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy in NY

Post by adgran Wed 09 May 2012, 01:53

Sorry, but I don't like the dress itself. There is a buckle detail on the shoulder that reminds me of suspenders. There's something about the cut and the fabric that is not quite chic - not that I'm a fashion icon or anything. But I think she took a step backward in style choice.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 09 May 2012, 02:12

GTC attended a few years ago, when Giorgio Armani was a guest, as was Julia Roberts. He took SL, and that finished a little while afterwards, didn't it?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 09 May 2012, 02:14

PS Think he's got a few other things on his plate at the mo!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 09 May 2012, 02:21

I"m sure if they were still together George could have gotten her in..Just sayin!
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 09 May 2012, 02:23

Yes PA you are right, about Mets, SL and plate.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 09 May 2012, 02:25

phys major wrote:I"m sure if they were still together George could have gotten her in..Just sayin!

completely agree with you!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 09 May 2012, 02:31

Lakin460 wrote:Where can one view these pictures?
Right here on this forum! You just need to look. Try the news section (and remember to go back a few pages).
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 09 May 2012, 03:24

I don't think even George could have gotten her in . He was there because of the super hero theme of that party apparently Anna rules that guest list with a steel fist.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 09 May 2012, 03:32

I think the year GC went Armani was the honored designer and GC along with Julia Roberts were the honorary hosts.....I think he agreed to it because he is friends with Armani....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 09 May 2012, 03:39

In all reality would you leave George the day after his birthday??I mean, what the Hell, I'd still be having cake Very Happy
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 09 May 2012, 03:48

Apparently Stacy is now going to a masquerade party according to her twitter. I'm on my iPad and can't seem to copy crap! Sorry

Last edited by m4rose on Wed 09 May 2012, 03:52; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Correcting my spelling so I don't look like a dumbass.)
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 09 May 2012, 03:53

Is there a link?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 09 May 2012, 03:55

Yes but I can't figure out how to copy it on my iPad. I have tried all the regular ways I know how but it won't let me copy from twitter to here. I know I suck bad. Sorry. Bricks
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 09 May 2012, 03:57

Found this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler: Met Ball 2012 After Party with Alex Rodriguez!

Stacy Keibler is red hot at an after party following the 2012 Met Ball on Monday (May 7) in New York City.

The 32-year-old actress, sans boyfriend George Clooney, was joined by her pals Alex Rodriguez and his girlfriend Torrie Wilson (not pictured).

“Ready for a glamorous out in #NYC with my girls @torrie11,” Stacy tweeted before heading out for the night.

At the party, JustJared.com spywitnesses spotted Stacy on the dance floor sandwiched between Malin Akerman and Matthew Morrison. Later, the trio headed to the Electric Room with Aziz Ansari for a dance party.

“Cocktails anyone? Had a blast last night making drinks with one of my fave girls in the world @malinakerman at #metgala,” she tweeted the next day. Seems like she had a blast!

FYI: Stacy wore a Versace dress and purse, Stuart Weitzman shoes, and H. Stern earrings.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 09 May 2012, 04:03

Is she still in NYC?

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 09 May 2012, 04:05

Thank you Silly Girl! Now I don't feel like an idiot anymore. Well yes I do but at least there is proof of what I said.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 09 May 2012, 04:07

I've been going to costume balls for a VERY long time they are a lot of fun
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 09 May 2012, 04:08

Glad I could help m4rose ....hey I just found the embed button now....never knew that is what it did....you helped me learn something new. Oh and I only ask if she is still in NYC because I can't imagine going out of the house this late....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 09 May 2012, 04:10

Joanna,
Just want to let you know you've been impersonated on JJ.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 09 May 2012, 04:25

Page Six is reporting this. This could be the masquerade ball Stacy is headed to.

Having a (masked) ball

Last Updated: 12:16 AM, May 8, 2012

Posted: 12:11 AM, May 8, 2012

An army of models, carousers and beautiful creatures of the night is being lined up for a lavish private masquerade ball for a Saudi prince at the Top of the Standard tonight. Sources tell us, “There will be a big birthday party for the Saudi prince, and they are closing out the entire Boom Boom Room for him. Casting calls went out to modeling agencies, particularly asking for the most beautiful Russian girls.” Among the 400 guests expected at the Meatpacking District bash — listed as a costume party “hosted by Saud” with a “black-tie dress code recommended but not mandatory” — are Justin Timberlake, Swizz Beatz and Usher. Along with the fancy invite, guests are also given a helpful history of masquerade balls (which is sure to be avidly digested by the models). It reads, “Masquerade balls were costumed public festivities that were particularly popular in Venice. They were generally elaborate dances held for members of the upper classes . . . Masquerade balls became common throughout mainland Europe in the 17th and 18th centuries. A Swiss count is credited with having introduced the Venetian fashion of a semipublic masquerade ball to London in the 18th century, with the first being held at Haymarket Opera House. Throughout the century the dances became popular, both in England, then colonial America.” Meanwhile, we’re told a large young Saudi contingent has gathered at the Plaza Hotel in preparation for tonight’s big bash.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 09 May 2012, 04:39

Well, not those kind but parties where we all dress up... not that posh.
i haven't pulled out one of my dresses in a long time. i'm actually considering donating all my nice dresses soon. what's the point I am not going to get the chance to dress up anymore.

Sorry about the all about me thing hidingbehindsofa

Which is why i have never taken part in dissecting the GF's clothes

carry on...

Last edited by Michelle meyers on Wed 09 May 2012, 04:59; edited 1 time in total
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 09 May 2012, 04:53

I don't know why I came back...I guess it's a bit of a sick fascination to see what will happen next. Frankly, I feel sorry for Stacy. I can't imagine living the life she lives. Basically, she parties and provides "entertainment" to men like GC to make a living. The masked ball sort of clinched it for me. She is joining the rest of the "beautiful people" who are being paid to attend a party for a Saudi prince who, when in his own country, treats women as second class citizens. The fact that she and others like Justin Timberlake, who most definitely is being paid to attend (and doesn't need the money!) are going to this thing only proves how vapid and without a clue these people are! I don't know whether or not she and George have broken up. I don't really care at this point as I'm sure he'll simply consult Maxim to find his next candidate. And I'm sure the next one will be desperate for publicity as well. And, as I believe Katie may have said several days ago, she, whomever she is, will then be accused of being a famewhore because the paps will show up when she and George go out to dinner etc. I have to say I'm finding him less attractive every day I read some of this stuff!

Last edited by Mizerello on Wed 09 May 2012, 05:10; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : The system changed fame whore to fame lady and then some other funny stuff. Funny!)
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 09 May 2012, 11:21

Thanks davida LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 09 May 2012, 12:14

Press write up

Stacy Keibler gets hold of another ex-WWE great, Torrie Wilson, along with A-Rod at Met gala
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, May 9, 2012, 6:00 AM.

STACY KEIBLER played a different role Monday — third wheel. With her beau, George Clooney, presumably working on his L.A. fund-raiser for President Obama, Keibler hung out with a friend, fellow former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson and her man, Alex Rodriguez, at the Perrier-Jouet Champagne-hosted Met gala after-party at Crown on Monday night. Models Coco Rocha, Karolina Kurkova, designer Rachel Zoe, Matthew Morrison, Rosario Dawson and the Jonas brothers also attended. Kurkova, who wore a gold sequined dress, boogied to DJ Cassidy’s soundtrack without concern for the frock’s long train. “I’ve worn much longer than this,” she told us.

Keibler was also seen hanging out at another after-party, at the Top of the Standard. There, an eyewitness tells us, Beyoncé generated gasps of approval when she made a grand entrance before a beautiful crowd that included actress Elizabeth Banks and models Anne Z, Karlie Kloss, Julie Henderson and Kate Upton, who danced with Aziz Ansari.

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 09 May 2012, 12:16

Another write up

Stacy Keibler throws the Met after party for some curves
Comments: 0Drool back below!
.by: Droz May 9, 2012

I guess Stacy Keibler forgot her invitation to the main Metropolitan Art Museum costume ball this weekend, and could only make it to the after party. Those doors don't open as wide when The Clooney ain't around. Which is nuts, because her body in that dress could get her into a Papal Conclave.

Speaking of Clooney, the two of them haven't been seen around much with one another lately. Perhaps there's some trouble in paradise? Hey, Clooney always knows when it's time to move on. Doubtless Stacy knew that before going into it. Besides, she never seemed like the kind to settle for being arm candy - even for a mega A-lister like George. I don't know what the deal is there, but if they have called it quits, many thanks for being mature and for keeping it quiet. The last thing we need nowadays is any more high profile break up shit in the news.

Source
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 09 May 2012, 14:33

Ok, I'll just apologize to everyone from the start, to whoever loves this red dress.....I hate it - love the color, but hate the style and the way it looks on her. I think it looks like it came from some Chonga-Redneck Prom shop. Hate the psudo zebra-stripes down the middle, and I also think those embellishments on the straps look like suspenders.
Look at the closer up pic of her above - I don't know if its the tightness of the bodice, or because she has on some kind of major push up bra, but everythings so jacked up, it looks like she has two or three little butts (or vaginas) under her arms! I don't like to criticize people on things like head size, or feet, cuz you can't really do anything about it, but if you have a tendency to have little butts under your arms (and we've seen this on her in several pics) , then maybe you shouldn't jack the girls up so much....or pick another dress.

Last edited by bellybaby on Wed 09 May 2012, 14:36; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : grammer)

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 09 May 2012, 15:24

The dress is pretty and looks great on her, it is her hair that I can't understand. She is a pretty girl but that ponytail makes her head and face look like they are photoshoped onto another body.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 09 May 2012, 15:29

I still like her in it and to each her own opinion....so no need to apologise bellybaby Thumbs up!

We all have body defects and I like the fact that she doesn't care if she shows hers.....just wears what she likes and enjoys herself.
Life's too short to worry about such things.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 09 May 2012, 15:32

Yep. Wouldn't mind looking like that when my hair's flat and pulled right back off my face. Not too many people can look as good as that, stylists or no stylists...................envy, sigh

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 09 May 2012, 15:45

It's been said that models are just "clothes hangers;" cast to display the clothes. They must be very tall and thin, so that they look good in literally anything, including a potato sack. And they can't have curves, as that would distract the viewer's eye from the clothes displayed. Only nude models can have curves (or large-sized models). For the rest of us who have a very different look, it's hard finding long gowns that make us look spectacular, especially if the current trends flatter a very different body type. That's why there's so much pressure in Hollywood to look so thin; to look good in designer's small samples. I wish that I could do something to reverse the trend back to the appreciation of Marilyn Monroe-style curvy, womanly figures. Most men that I know agree; that's why nude models look very different from fashion models. Come on G, get on track and promote the "love of sexy curves."

davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 09 May 2012, 15:59

Sorry Joanna you had to be included among the rants of the maniacs who post on Just Jared. I wish those people would get a life and get some of their frustrations filtered through another blog, i.e. IMDb where they belong.

And I LOVE my new nickname Cindigranny. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 09 May 2012, 16:07

Just a thought....if a person "lives in the moment" why do they have a bucket list???
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 09 May 2012, 16:12

bellybaby wrote:Ok, I'll just apologize to everyone from the start, to whoever loves this red dress.....I hate it - love the color, but hate the style and the way it looks on her. I think it looks like it came from some Chonga-Redneck Prom shop. Hate the psudo zebra-stripes down the middle, and I also think those embellishments on the straps look like suspenders.
Look at the closer up pic of her above - I don't know if its the tightness of the bodice, or because she has on some kind of major push up bra, but everythings so jacked up, it looks like she has two or three little butts (or vaginas) under her arms! I don't like to criticize people on things like head size, or feet, cuz you can't really do anything about it, but if you have a tendency to have little butts under your arms (and we've seen this on her in several pics) , then maybe you shouldn't jack the girls up so much....or pick another dress.

Bellybaby I agree about the "jacking up" of the girls. Really doesn't help with the underarm pads she has (I have this problem too so not being mean). The embellishments on the straps makes the dress look old fashioned. Also, the red lipstick is an absolute no no for people with thin lips, plus you should never match your lipstick to your dress. (saying this as someone who is a trained image consultant).
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 09 May 2012, 16:29

cindigirl wrote:

Sorry I'm laughing at your expensive but that is really funny!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 09 May 2012, 16:33

I read over on JJ sometimes It seems to be comedy hour over there all the time...Sick comedy hour!!!! But comedy hour none the less!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 09 May 2012, 16:34

I was looking at the pictures on Just Jared with Stacy and A-Rod going to the after party. If you didn't see the captions that Stacy, A-Rod and Torrie went together and just saw the pictures, I would have thought Stacy and A-Rod were together. The photos are really of her and A-Rod. Not trying to start any gossip or anything. I know George is A-Rod's new idle.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 09 May 2012, 16:43

phys major wrote:I read over on JJ sometimes It seems to be comedy hour over there all the time...Sick comedy hour!!!! But comedy hour none the less!!!

It's a horror that's for sure someone is out to lunch.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 09 May 2012, 17:08

cindigirl wrote:Sorry Joanna you had to be included among the rants of the maniacs who post on Just Jared. I wish those people would get a life and get some of their frustrations filtered through another blog, i.e. IMDb where they belong.

No probs cindi....

and yes that's funny cindi...congrats... LOL

My "bogus-name" was a live link to a revolting web site.... Mopping up the mess

Never mind...life is good in Open House and we don't have to go out to have fun !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 09 May 2012, 17:09

Phys Major,
But why am I accused of being Kirstie Allie? Because she is my nemesis? Physically we are total opposites.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 09 May 2012, 17:23

Laughing ironically, red is the one color i really don't like Noooo!
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 09 May 2012, 17:36

davidarochelle wrote:Phys Major,
But why am I accused of being Kirstie Allie? Because she is my nemesis? Physically we are total opposites.

Who knows they know it bothers you...They are getting there kicks by continuing it...I don't think the people on JJ are out to lunch..I'll think that they are humoring themselves..In some sick strange way.

Kind of like a Stephen King Novel....

Last edited by phys major on Wed 09 May 2012, 17:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 09 May 2012, 18:22

I've tried emailing JJ and asking them to control the abuses. Does anyone else have a way of making contact?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 09 May 2012, 19:31

No davida... but the best way is to make a final post stating the impersonation, in block letters as I did, and then just ignore it all.
Don't give whoever it is credence and start laughing
about it...it's fun l
He/she is a Hysterical Loser, which none of us are.

We Are Great ! Love3
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 09 May 2012, 19:34

Joanna,
Thanks for your kind words.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 09 May 2012, 19:36

Oi, you! OK davida
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 09 May 2012, 19:51

I feel bad for everyone on here having their names used in this nasty manner, I also hope Stacy does not read any of that crap.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy Wed 09 May 2012, 20:31

I wonder if this was the same dress that she was originally supposed to wear to the Correspondents Dinner? If so, at least she's gotten the opportunity to wear it.

Duffy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 09 May 2012, 20:33

annemarie...We could tweet her and disclaim it all.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Thu 10 May 2012, 01:02

I was just watching E!News and they had a piece on Stacy and addresses the "break-up" rumors.....according to them, they are still together. So she may be at the fund raiser. Crap on a cracker.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 10 May 2012, 01:18

Well she was just seen at JFK...about a hour ago (saw on twitter)....I guess we'll see where she lands....LA or Napa....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next