George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 19 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 19 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 19 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 19 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 19 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 19 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 19 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 19 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 19 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

+55
macs
laetval
Missa
Astras
OofOof
kat2030
madsky
Pari
fluffy
theminis
caudata
Lighterside
bellybaby
George Fan
noodle
barla
pandabear
Henway
davidarochelle
fava
Dior
MM
Atalante
m4rose
NotAvailable
Aly
LaProfessora
Vi
bamboochacha
lucy
Merlin
janieb
playfuldeb
premiere
phys major
silly girl
it's me
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
pattygirl
socimar
watching
melbert
adgran
Michelle meyers
blubelle
Katiedot
LyndaGirl
Lakin460
Joanna
annemarie
EEOsandy
cindigirl
party animal - not!
lovelylois
59 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 19 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by Lighterside Wed 30 May 2012, 15:00

Lankin, respectfully, you're entitled to your opinion and so am I and I know when I smell a rat and this isn't over, of that I can promise you. More will come in many different forms, seemingly "innocent" first time posters or people who have been "read only" in waiting for the right time to come out with more and more salatious "innocent claims" without proof. Believe me when I say...this is nothing new.

Peace to you as well.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 19 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by annemarie Wed 30 May 2012, 15:04

I'm sorry don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings but really a secret wife and as I asked before , why didn't her informant tell her if he had any kid's why come here and ask when none of us know anything about a wife.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 30 May 2012, 15:16

Lighterside wrote:Lankin, respectfully, you're entitled to your opinion and so am I and I know when I smell a rat and this isn't over, of that I can promise you. More will come in many different forms, seemingly "innocent" first time posters or people who have been "read only" in waiting for the right time to come out with more and more salatious "innocent claims" without proof. Believe me when I say...this is nothing new.

Peace to you as well.
Lighter,
I respect your opinion and heartily defer to it as one far more experienced than I. Thumbs up!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 30 May 2012, 15:20

@Lankin...just "longer in the tooth" than you, I expect! LOL And from the South Side of Chicago, so I guess my bs meter goes off faster sometimes and no one has ever accused me of being "shy"! hahahahaha
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 30 May 2012, 15:21

Lighterside,
I plead very guilty when I am called "small-town naive and a total ditz." That's why I've been sucked in by some that seem fairly logical, and then "go off the deep end." It's always been extremely hard for me to correctly interpret what others' comprehend so easily.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 30 May 2012, 15:37

Huston we have been cleared for take off.....4,3,2,1,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D67kmFzSh_o&feature=fvwrel
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Wed 30 May 2012, 15:39

Does anyone else feel like they're falling down the rabbit hole....again?

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 30 May 2012, 15:41

Beginning to think that some trolls have been hacking accounts.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 30 May 2012, 15:42

@ phys major....LMAO!!!!

Last edited by Lighterside on Wed 30 May 2012, 18:33; edited 1 time in total
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 30 May 2012, 15:47

noodle wrote:Does anyone else feel like they're falling down the rabbit hole....again?

Definitely

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 30 May 2012, 16:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] One more:)

Last edited by phys major on Thu 31 May 2012, 17:55; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I am not making fun of Maggy just posting what I believe are appropriate songs for this occasion...I think Maggy is a sweet girl!!!! occasion)
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by caudata Wed 30 May 2012, 16:32

Maggy wrote:
davidarochelle wrote:Noodle,
That's because I really do NOT know what others want to know. I have repeatedly invited others to PM me so that I can have a lengthy detailed exchange...

MY SOURCES have confirmed that Mr. Clooney is married to an Italian woman. SK is just for publicity.
Now my question is: Does Mr. Clooney and his Italian wife have any kids?

Maybe I've misunderstood Maggy's post or what others have posted about this, but I thought Maggy meant this as a joke. I didn't think she meant that she ACTUALLY believed this to be true OR that her account was hacked by a troll.
caudata
caudata
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by caudata Wed 30 May 2012, 16:44

Thanks for the videos phys major! The second one was rather interesting. Based on some of the comments, it seems like a lot of youtube viewers missed the point though.
caudata
caudata
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by caudata Wed 30 May 2012, 16:49

It doesn't look like anyone posted this yet, and to get us back on topic, Stacy tweeted this yesterday.

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
For everyone who says eating healthy is more expensive than junk food, it depends on how you measure it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's a link to an article called "Healthy eating can cost less, study finds" I haven't read the whole article yet, but it's at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by caudata on Wed 30 May 2012, 16:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I thought she tweeted this today, it was yesterday)
caudata
caudata
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Wed 30 May 2012, 16:56

I will give her credit. I think that is a good post and could prompt some interesting discussion about the cost of healthy living. I understand what she is saying but I also understand the people who truly can't afford to eat as healthy as they would like to.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 30 May 2012, 17:05

Off topic again.

I apologize for my resent post.
On my defense: That wasn't me posting. I left my computer
on and someone decided to have fun with it. I apologize, I should
have been more careful.

Lighterside, now you can breath a little easier. I'm not a troll
after to destroy Mr. Handsome. I love the man and I doubt I'll stop any time soon Smile

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by caudata Wed 30 May 2012, 17:13

I agree noodle.

I also thought this quote from the article was interesting: "If they buy a bag of chips for $2, they think it's a good deal, but if they buy a bag of apples for $2, they think it's a lot," Wootan said. "We need to do more to help people understand that fruits and vegetables are not as expensive as they think they are."

One good way to expose people to this is to have their favorite wrestler tweet about it. I wonder how many people read this article because she tweeted about it that wouldn't have read it otherwise.
caudata
caudata
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 30 May 2012, 17:50

Maggy wrote:Off topic again.

I apologize for my resent post.
On my defense: That wasn't me posting. I left my computer
on and someone decided to have fun with it. I apologize, I should
have been more careful.

Lighterside, now you can breath a little easier. I'm not a troll
after to destroy Mr. Handsome. I love the man and I doubt I'll stop any time soon Smile

Thanks for clearing that up and putting an end to another baseless rumor... Thumbs up!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 30 May 2012, 18:03

Yep, all power to SK on this topic. Know she's a fan of Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution which is now going worldwide

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 30 May 2012, 21:00

SK has a different audience than Dr. Oz, so it is helpful for her to relay specific nutritional information. I just finished making my homemade vegan pea soup. Probably cost me about $1.50 for the huge amount. I do know that many people don't have the physical health or time or knowledge to cook.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 30 May 2012, 21:30

Don't know if this is already on here..in today's Enquirer...

George Clooney, looney in love with Lady Long Legs Stacy Keibler, had diners goggle-eyed in disbelief at swanky Craig's eatery in West Hollywood as he spoon-fed his babe like a baby! "George and Stacy were with Cindy Crawford and husband Rande Gerber - who both started looking very uncomfortable when the spoon feeding continued on past the salads, through the main course, and then dessert," said My Gourmet Spy. "Everyone was staring and it absolutely made me want to barf!
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 30 May 2012, 22:13

I can understand... Drunk
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 30 May 2012, 22:31

Merlin, have you got a link for that Enquirer piece please ?
If not, which Enquirer is it ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 30 May 2012, 23:05

George spoon feeding Stacy - oh, that would be so sweet if it's true. Well, let's keep in mind, this is the Enquirer!!!
gotpics
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 30 May 2012, 23:15

Now this I'd like to see no one snapped a picture.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 30 May 2012, 23:53

Merlin wrote:Don't know if this is already on here..in today's Enquirer...

George Clooney, looney in love with Lady Long Legs Stacy Keibler, had diners goggle-eyed in disbelief at swanky Craig's eatery in West Hollywood as he spoon-fed his babe like a baby! "George and Stacy were with Cindy Crawford and husband Rande Gerber - who both started looking very uncomfortable when the spoon feeding continued on past the salads, through the main course, and then dessert," said My Gourmet Spy. "Everyone was staring and it absolutely made me want to barf!

I swear the writers just get bored and think of the strangest things to keep her relevant!!!!!! Next one he will be whipping her ass in public..I really meant wiping her ass lets see which one they choose next Smile
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 31 May 2012, 00:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Maybe this is what they were going for! George must be Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde because he is always doing naughty things that only spy's can see!!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 31 May 2012, 01:15

Ok I think I am going crazy...didn't someone post that she was going to be on The View tomorrow? I read it somewhere....I even saw it on their website the other day.....tonight when I went on to see if they had a promo her name is gone....please tell me I'm not nuts....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 31 May 2012, 01:18

Phys major, I have to go take a cold shower now!! Thanks for that!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 31 May 2012, 01:19

silly girl wrote:Ok I think I am going crazy...didn't someone post that she was going to be on The View tomorrow? I read it somewhere....I even saw it on their website the other day.....tonight when I went on to see if they had a promo her name is gone....please tell me I'm not nuts....
OK, you're not nuts!!!!! However, I don't know, so I guess we'll just see tomorrow?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 31 May 2012, 01:21

phys major wrote:Huston we have been cleared for take off.....4,3,2,1,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D67kmFzSh_o&feature=fvwrel
OK, so did NO ONE notice that David Bowie was wearing a hat and t-shirt with "GC" on it!!!!!??????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 31 May 2012, 07:00

Joanna wrote:Merlin, have you got a link for that Enquirer piece please ?
If not, which Enquirer is it ?

The links won't open for us in the UK even though I bought the magazine here...very annoying...but at the subscription link this is the front cover...dated 4th June....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 31 May 2012, 08:52

silly girl wrote:Ok I think I am going crazy...didn't someone post that she was going to be on The View tomorrow? I read it somewhere....I even saw it on their website the other day.....tonight when I went on to see if they had a promo her name is gone....please tell me I'm not nuts....

Nio you're not nuts. It was on their site and now the line up for Thursday's show is:
Thursday's Show Matthew Broderick and the cast of Nice Work if You Can Get It perform! Plus: "Reality Show Round-Up." (TV-14) She was previously listed after Broderick and before the cast. Odd thing is, she is tweeting from NY so she is there so why she isn't attending? Something else came up??

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler
What's happening @eugene_remm? Sampling every dessert at @catchnyc [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #nomnomnom
2 hours ago

CATCH
21 Ninth Ave.
New York,NY 10014

With all those tweets about healthly eating and avoiding junk, she has now posted pictures of numerous desserts she and her group are sampling - kind of goes against her tweet theme of be so very healthy. At least post a couple of shots of the healthly fish you had for dinner before posting the dessert shots for balance.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 31 May 2012, 10:43

She is like the rest of us and sometimes eats a dessert it's nice to know she mixes it up a little.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 31 May 2012, 11:04

I seem to remember (but that's no guarantee!) that this restaurant is the one SK went to with her parents for her birthday, before joining GTC later that evening post 'Ides' premiere in NYC........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 31 May 2012, 14:54

Have to say if I was in a restaurant where anyone was spoonfeeding their girlfriend more than one or two bites, I would find it gag-worthy.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 31 May 2012, 15:03

I'm pretty sure there's no truth to the Enquirer article, but I could picture George spoon feeding maybe one spoonful and shoving the rest into her face for a laugh. My daughter and her husband did that with the cake during their wedding reception and it got a big laugh. George likes pranking, not babying. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 31 May 2012, 15:06

latest tweet:

I used @johnfriedaus Sheer Blonde Go Blonder to give kids a brighter future through HAIRraising. Watch: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #goblonder #ad
have to give Stacy some credit here she's using her "celebrity" status to help others. If you click on the Johnfrieda.com link there is a 2 min video link of stacy with their products, each time someone watches the video $2 is donated to children's hospital in Boston. I have forced myself to watch the video even though her voice annoys me. The things I will do for kids in need Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 31 May 2012, 15:14

Hi not sure if she will be on the view as per my earlier post but someone from Life and Style magazine just tweeted that she is going to interview her this morning. If she is on the View than I am thinking it is not about the TBS show but about her health regime etc...

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 31 May 2012, 15:25

The next mrs clooney wrote:latest tweet:

I used @johnfriedaus Sheer Blonde Go Blonder to give kids a brighter future through HAIRraising. Watch: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #goblonder #ad
have to give Stacy some credit here she's using her "celebrity" status to help others. If you click on the Johnfrieda.com link there is a 2 min video link of stacy with their products, each time someone watches the video $2 is donated to children's hospital in Boston. I have forced myself to watch the video even though her voice annoys me. The things I will do for kids in need Very Happy

You're a good woman, TNMC! Thumbs up!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 31 May 2012, 16:04

watching the View here on the east coast and no mention of Stacy appearing on it. They have an exercise segment on during the show but it was introduced as why exercise could be killing you. Doesn't seem to fit Stacy's stance on exercise. Cant believe I am watching the view affraid Taking one for the COH Team Cheerleader
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 31 May 2012, 16:05

If folk don't want to listen to SK's voice on a
charity video, there's a simple way to watch it without getting annoyed....turn the sound off.

Speaking personally, I've heard females on US tv, via videos etc, with voices that are 100% more annoying than hers.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 31 May 2012, 16:11

I don't find Stacy's voice even a little bit annoying. Maybe I'm just comparing to Elisabetta's voice. Think of annoying voices who have become famous because of their voices, e.g. Fran Drescher of Happily Divorced. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 31 May 2012, 16:12

Joanna wrote:If folk don't want to listen to SK's voice on a
charity video, there's a simple way to watch it without getting annoyed....turn the sound off.

Speaking personally, I've heard females on US tv, via videos etc, with voices that are 100% more annoying than hers.

But then you would miss the message that she is trying to spread which is important. I agree there are many men and women on tv in the us with annoying voices, for me personally Stacy's is one of them. However a charitable message is much more important than the annoyance on someone's voice.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 31 May 2012, 16:20

Good point Tnmc...but clicking on the message to give money is the main point of the video IMO.

BTW has anyone ever checked the validity of these type of adverts ? Do the charities actually get the contributions...or is the public being hoodwinked sometimes ?

I'm going to click on the UK link to find out if they are doing something similar now.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 31 May 2012, 16:28

No...it's only in USA !
But you can click on it as many times as you can and raise more money for the Children's Hospital. flower

.....there is a limit though to $15,000.....7500 clicks !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 31 May 2012, 16:32

I clicked her voice is fine to me nothing annoying Fran Drescher has an annoying voice.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 31 May 2012, 16:48

Remember Howard Cosell, "the man you loved to hate"? That's how Fran Drescher's voice is for me. It's annoying, but I love to listen to her talk. There's an enterainment value there somehow. Off topic....sorry.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 31 May 2012, 16:51

Merlin wrote:Don't know if this is already on here..in today's Enquirer...

I was thinking this made up article is probably from the time the four were seen at Craigs restaurant, a few weeks ago, and that weekend she was supposed to go to White House Correspondence dinner and did not. Maybe they had a couples fight that night, because she did not want to be spoon fed at the correspondence dinner and he insisted upon it. She probably felt embarrassed that he did that in front of Rande and Cindy, treating her like a little girl. LOL Laughing

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 31 May 2012, 17:08

No Stacy on the View!!! wonder what happened? Maybe her PR team wouldn't agree for them to ask questions about George.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next