George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 12 EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 12 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 12 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 12 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 12 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

+55
macs
laetval
Missa
Astras
OofOof
kat2030
madsky
Pari
fluffy
theminis
caudata
Lighterside
bellybaby
George Fan
noodle
barla
pandabear
Henway
davidarochelle
fava
Dior
MM
Atalante
m4rose
NotAvailable
Aly
LaProfessora
Vi
bamboochacha
lucy
Merlin
janieb
playfuldeb
premiere
phys major
silly girl
it's me
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
pattygirl
socimar
watching
melbert
adgran
Michelle meyers
blubelle
Katiedot
LyndaGirl
Lakin460
Joanna
annemarie
EEOsandy
cindigirl
party animal - not!
lovelylois
59 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 12 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by cindigirl Thu 03 May 2012, 20:09

socimar wrote:George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Kiebler will be coming as guests of TIME Magazine, Sofia Vergara and Elizabeth Banks as guests of ABC, Daniel Day-Lewis as a guest of Huffington Post, Claire Danes as a guest of CBS, Stevie Wonder as a guest of American Urban Radio Networks, and Reese Witherspoon and Viola Davis will be guests of Newsweek--just to name a few.

I was reading through these posts and wonder if anyone else noticed that GC is the only one out of 8 "guests" mentioned who is listed as bringing a significant other. I wonder if this may be the the reason Stacy was a no show?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 12 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by lovelylois Thu 03 May 2012, 20:22

cindigirl wrote:
socimar wrote:George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Kiebler will be coming as guests of TIME Magazine, Sofia Vergara and Elizabeth Banks as guests of ABC, Daniel Day-Lewis as a guest of Huffington Post, Claire Danes as a guest of CBS, Stevie Wonder as a guest of American Urban Radio Networks, and Reese Witherspoon and Viola Davis will be guests of Newsweek--just to name a few.

I was reading through these posts and wonder if anyone else noticed that GC is the only one out of 8 "guests" mentioned who is listed as bringing a significant other. I wonder if this may be the the reason Stacy was a no show?

They didn't mention that some did bring significant others, like at that table with George was Kate Capshaw and Steven Spielberg and Kate Hudson did bring her husband Matt Bellamy, but he wasn't photographed much. I think Reese Witherspoon brought her husband, but he wasn't photographed. These are the people who are on the top of my head. I notice that the press mentions the celeb without mentioning if they came with anyone.

I also realized that George is speaking tonight in Texas, maybe to avoid where's Stacy again, she went out to a concert to show she is busy , while he is at his lecture.

Last edited by lovelylois on Thu 03 May 2012, 20:25; edited 1 time in total

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 03 May 2012, 20:24

cindigirl wrote:

I don't think so on Getty there is a picture of Viola Davis and her husband at the party.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 03 May 2012, 20:27

Thanks annemarie - well, that blows that theory.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 03 May 2012, 20:39

madsky wrote:I honestly can't believe I am saying this, but I do hope they haven't broken up and her breakup song tweets are just a coincidence. Otherwise this girl really just fell out of high school, no I take it back middle school. Cryptically tweeting about a breakup is so juvenile. I just hate seeing any adult woman acting this way. Again we will see soon.

I find the whole twitter thing juvenile.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 03 May 2012, 21:37

She does like to name drop doesn't she.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Thu 03 May 2012, 22:04

annemarie wrote:
madsky wrote:I honestly can't believe I am saying this, but I do hope they haven't broken up and her breakup song tweets are just a coincidence. Otherwise this girl really just fell out of high school, no I take it back middle school. Cryptically tweeting about a breakup is so juvenile. I just hate seeing any adult woman acting this way. Again we will see soon.

I find the whole twitter thing juvenile.

Yeah Right
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 03 May 2012, 23:31

You know, I totally understand the frustration with what seems like pre-pubescent behavior on Stacy's part, but if I may respectfully remind those of us who are older, social media IS the younger generation's way of expressing themselves.

Is it juvenile? Yes. But this is hip and relevant to our children. We live in a cyber saturated society (say that 3 times fast!) and this is how communication has "evolved". (I hate that word) I think we have DEvolved as a culture, regressed to a self absorbed and disconnected mindset.

I don't mean to sermonize, but I don't simply relegate Stacy's tweets as juvenile. She is a product of her generation and this is how they communicate. Which only heightens the incompatibility between her and George. Again, IMO.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Thu 03 May 2012, 23:36

i was referring to twitter itself LOL

but, then again i am 'old school" i like to pick up the phone and hear a voice at the other end

maybe this is just a new form of communication and it is mainly geared for a younger generation but i tried it and failed and I can admit it

C'est la vie
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 03 May 2012, 23:43

I meant no criticism of anyone here. I don't twitter. I tried facebook and found it terribly boring and of no real value. So please,take no offense. I'm just recognizing this onslaught of technology and its effect.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 03 May 2012, 23:47

I know it's what the youth use but , I don't think of 30 as youth more an adult. I have two 20 somethings and neither of them can stand twitter. I know to each his own , I just don't understand the need to let everyone know what your doing all the time. I actually miss the world without cell phones. I know they come in handy but, sometimes for me anyway its nice to not be reached.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 04 May 2012, 00:57

Love TMZ. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 04 May 2012, 00:57

I can't believe grown men do a job like
these lot do at TMZ ! His voice is SO irritating. affraid
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 04 May 2012, 01:01

Well, I guess that`s that. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 04 May 2012, 01:03

Do you think they're all failed actors, Joanna? They quite like the sound of their own voices, don't they? Bit like children desperate for attention...

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 04 May 2012, 01:18

yeah right , just like kiebler. fail, fail, fail

[deleted by Katiedot for breaking the house rules about name calling] flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 04 May 2012, 01:24

Her ass is far from fat If that's fat I'll take it. Is it really necessary to call the woman a extremely sociable lady. I get it you don't liker her but was that really necessary .

Last edited by annemarie on Fri 04 May 2012, 01:26; edited 1 time in total

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 04 May 2012, 01:25

I had to laugh that last part is not what I typed .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Fri 04 May 2012, 01:35

I actually use twitter quite a lot, and it isn't all trivial. I know a lot of colleagues who use it to publicize events, charities and business info. Those who only see the " gossip celebrity" side of it would probably be surprised. I follow a fair amount of people on twitter that are younger than Stacy, and I can't think of a one of them that would tweet breakup songs to let us know they broke up with someone. Not saying that is what she did. She could have just had a break up song moment. But if she did that, then she is acting like a juvenile. That was my point, and I don't think twitter has anything to do with it. Just saying, and I know a lot of people think that social media is a detriment to society, but as with anything it is how people use it.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 04 May 2012, 01:56

annemarie wrote:Her ass is far from fat If that's fat I'll take it. Is it really necessary to call the woman a extremely sociable lady. I get it you don't liker her but was that really necessary .

She is big and fat, and she may as well just shave the rest of that coloured hair off as she is already half bald. I don't know why he brings lowlife to the limelight, but as a patron of magazines, movies and cablevision I am tired of seeing and hearing about the crap he dates, as well as the huge fake break up story which is pre-planned - blah blah blah blah blah.

GAWD!!!! lol - WHEN IS THE NEXT OCEAN'S MOVIE BEING MADE??????? flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 04 May 2012, 02:36

I agree madsky, I use Twitter but mostly follow publishing sites or news sites oh and food sites....some friends too. I use it to talk about my blog and books...I like it because it is great way to get news about the things I like quickly. Although sometimes I do try to send messages to people I am not talking to.....surreptitiously of course Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 04 May 2012, 02:48

annemarie wrote:I know it's what the youth use but , I don't think of 30 as youth more an adult. I have two 20 somethings and neither of them can stand twitter. I know to each his own , I just don't understand the need to let everyone know what your doing all the time. I actually miss the world without cell phones. I know they come in handy but, sometimes for me anyway its nice to not be reached.

I totally agree with you. I am not against social media, I just think it is not the best way to interact with your fellow man....
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 04 May 2012, 04:57

annemarie wrote:I know it's what the youth use but , I don't think of 30 as youth more an adult. I have two 20 somethings and neither of them can stand twitter. I know to each his own , I just don't understand the need to let everyone know what your doing all the time. I actually miss the world without cell phones. I know they come in handy but, sometimes for me anyway its nice to not be reached.

Since you mentioned cell phone's please let me get on my soap box for a moment and off topic.....
WHY must people sit in the public restrooms on the toilet talking on the cell phone? Do people really want to hear you take care of bussiness on the other end? Do you not realize someone else is waiting to use that toilet? Why must people use there cell phones while in line at a register counter and expect the clerk to wait for them finish there conversation and hold up the line? Get out of line or get off the DAM phone! Rude PEOPLE bug the hell out of me! Also phones and driving do not mix, I see so many drivers that seem drunk while on their phones.

Sorry, now back to subject.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 04 May 2012, 05:34

Bamboochacha,
Always curious so how do you know the breakup with SK was pre-planned? And are you talking about the exact day or the method? Rumors from the internet say that it was a contract to end after the Academy Awards. Some say it was over a long time ago. What do you think and why?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 04 May 2012, 06:14

davidarochelle wrote:Bamboochacha,
Always curious so how do you know the breakup with SK was pre-planned? And are you talking about the exact day or the method? Rumors from the internet say that it was a contract to end after the Academy Awards. Some say it was over a long time ago. What do you think and why?

Hey Davida- Does it really matter? We all know it is/ will come to an end, remember she wants to have a family and be a stay at home mother. So what is the difference?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 04 May 2012, 12:58

I'm also agreeing with you.....it's not the fact that she uses twitter that I find immature, it's her actual tweets. It's what she's saying, not where she's saying it. That's not a product of her generation, that's a product of her immaturity.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 08 May 2012, 02:54

So Stacy is now tweeting video's that Einstein Clooney had tweeted of puppets on strings dancing. Wonder if she is starting to not like feeling like a puppet?

From May 7
Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler

I wish I could dance as good as these puppets! They've got the moves! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From April 25
Einstein Clooney‏@EinsteinClooney

Black Geppetto with the puppet twerk team:Freak Dancing puppets: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @youtube Do you ever feel like a puppet on strings

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 08 May 2012, 04:27

Now SHE's pretending to be Eins Clooney? This does not make logical sense.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 08 May 2012, 04:33

Someone (not the troll) just posted this comment on JJ,

"Word on the street, is GC broke up with her 2 weeks ago. Announcement pending. What in the world is wrong with him??? Sure seems as if it’s important to him for Hollywood, Washington, International Humanitarian groups, etc., to view him as intelligent, well-spoken, informed- so how is hanging with bimbos going to further that cause? Surely he has better sense than that? Perhaps he came to his senses…."
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 08 May 2012, 04:52

Could be that Einstein got the video from Stacy, because Einstein's assistant or PR people follow Stacy. Einstein is like six degrees of separation. COH follow Stacy, Stacy follows Einstein, Einstein follows Stacy and E and Stan and so on. Here is a list of some of the people or groups Mr Einstein follows:

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ @JustElisabetta
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” John Lennon
Follow

Joan Rivers ‏ @Joan_Rivers
A simple girl with a dream...
Follow

Wolf Blitzer ‏ @wolfblitzercnn
I'm the anchor of CNN's The Situation Room (@CNNSitRoom), CNN's lead political anchor, and, yes, I do my own tweeting.
Follow

Betty White ‏ @ImBettyWhite
Follow

The JDHF ‏ @JasonHeiglFound
The Jason Debus Heigl Foundation is a non-profit animal welfare organization founded by Nancy & Katherine Heigl in memory of a beloved son and brother.
Follow

Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler
Living life to the fullest.
Follow

Clooney Aficionados ‏ @CAficionados
Follow

George Clooney ‏ @ClooneysOpenHse
George Clooney fansite with daily updates and ALL the latest news, pics, videos and gossip. Join us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow

Ellen DeGeneres ‏ @TheEllenShow
Comedian, talk show host and ice road trucker. My tweets are real, and they’re spectacular.
Follow

Cindy Crawford ‏ @CindyCrawford
Mom, businesswoman, model (order depends on the day). Unique skills - pie baking, corn shucking & surprisingly good at bowling.
Follow

Stan Rosenfield ‏ @StanRosenfield
I'm a person of few words, but maybe, not that few.
Follow

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 08 May 2012, 05:02

[quote="lovelylois"]Could be that Einstein got the video from Stacy, because Einstein's assistant or PR people follow Stacy. Einstein is like six degrees of separation. COH follow Stacy, Stacy follows Einstein, Einstein follows Stacy and E and Stan and so on. Here is a list of some of the people or groups Mr Einstein follows:

Sorry You lost me... Einstein tweeted the video a month and a half or so ago be for Stacy. How did he get it from her? I am going with she got it from him and she just figured out what a puppet on a string ment.

Maybe it is time for Stacy to cut the strings or did she all ready?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 08 May 2012, 05:04

Oh also if I follow Stacy would that be six degrees to George for me? Very Happy
Be right back going to follow her .....hmmm or am I all ready?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 08 May 2012, 05:04

COH was included in that list. And what is "Clooney Aficionados?"
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 08 May 2012, 07:14

Did she spend any time with George on his birthday? Those split rumours are about to get much louder.

What we know for sure:
She spent Saturday afternoon judging a tequila contest at Mixology in LA then she tweeted about going out drinking with girlfriends for Cinco de Mayo.
As of Monday evening, she is now in NY to go out to the Met afterparties.

What we don't know:
If they are still together? When she flew out of LA?
If still together, would you choose to be on the other side of the country from your bf the day after his bday just to go to some parties? I am assuming there is no paycheque involved here due to the sheer number of celebs in NY at these events so attending is something she wants to do. At some point, she flew across country either on his birthday (making split stories very plausible) or she took an flight the day of the event. She could have taken a flight on Monday morning but would she then be gearing up to have a late night on the town from 11pm onwards after an 6-7 hour flight? Cause that is a long day - especially when you are about to go out and face the paps.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 08 May 2012, 07:31

If they haven't split up then she's leaving herself very open to rumours that they have, although I'm not sure the gossip magazines are as watchful as us when it comes to piecing together timelines.

Only time will tell, but this time I'm feeling cautiously optimistic that maybe they really have split up.

We'll see.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 08 May 2012, 09:27

Stacy's role in Men at Work:

Stacy Keibler News‏@stacy_keibler

On @MenatWorkTBS Stacy Keibler will play Keri a girl who hooks up w/ Milo (@DannyMasterson) at a bar +offers them an interesting proposition
2nd May 2012
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 09 May 2012, 00:34

Didn't know which thread to put this on, but this is interesting.

Gail Kim's and Robert Irvine's wedding is May 10, 2012 (same day as fundraiser) in Napa Valley. Gail and Stacy have apparently been good friends since Stacy's wrestling days and Gail was one of Stacy's friends who was in Cabo for Stacy's birthday in October 2011. I believe Gail still wrestles.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 09 May 2012, 00:39

Sandy, isn't the fundraiser on May 12th?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 09 May 2012, 00:45

Lakin460 wrote:Sandy, isn't the fundraiser on May 12th?

I just googled it to double-check and the Washington Post and Hollywood Report both say May 10.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 09 May 2012, 01:37

Cindigirl, if Vic-Sec. could only come up with a bra that could lift up to 2 decades and reduce 2 sizes, wouldn't that be something! Need 2 napkins one for my lap, another for a bib. Thankfully SK doesn't have this problem.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 09 May 2012, 01:48

All these well endowed OH girls bragging again.... Coolio lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 09 May 2012, 02:10

Wait I have huge hooters to 36 double D Very Happy and there REAL!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 09 May 2012, 02:12

Isn't the 10th Thursday? Do people get married on a Thursday I heard of people getting married on a Friday but not Thursday...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 09 May 2012, 02:17

EEOsandy wrote:
Lakin460 wrote:Sandy, isn't the fundraiser on May 12th?

I just googled it to double-check and the Washington Post and Hollywood Report both say May 10.

Ok, I'm just going on what the website said at the link provided on Mario's twitter post above. It says the 12th.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 09 May 2012, 02:19

phys major wrote:Isn't the 10th Thursday? Do people get married on a Thursday I heard of people getting married on a Friday but not Thursday...

People get married every day of the week . Actually weddings depending on where they are being held are cheaper on weekdays than weekends.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Wed 09 May 2012, 02:20

Robert Irvine tweeted today that he was getting married in two days - which would make it Thursday the 10th.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 09 May 2012, 02:22

The fundraiser for President Obama is Thursday the 10th....the revlon run is Saturday the 12th....her friends wedding is Thursday and no I have never heard of a wedding on a Thursday but it is Napa so maybe they got a deal? Laughing

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 09 May 2012, 02:24

I guess..everyone I have gone to has been on a Friday or Saturday. We get loaded and no one wants to have to work the next day...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 09 May 2012, 02:26

So if Stacy doesn't show for the Obama fund raiser we know where she will be at the weddng.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 09 May 2012, 02:28

And then rush to Baltimore for Mothers Day! (After the wedding, the fund raiser, and the run)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next