George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer?

+30
Joanna
bellybaby
watching
Astras
madsky
silly girl
Pari
Missa
The next mrs clooney
Polly Want A Cracker
Dexterdidit
bamboochacha
m4rose
phys major
macs
it's me
lucy
Lakin460
Maggy
LornaDoone
lovelylois
melbert
janieb
cindigirl
party animal - not!
EEOsandy
annemarie
barla
sadDonkey
Katiedot
34 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

When will George and Stacy split?

Once they're back from their Mexico holiday

By the end of April 2012

By the end of May 2012

By the end of June 2012

By the end of July 2012

By the end of August 2012

By the end of September 2012

By the end of October 2012

By the end of November 2012

By the end of 2012

They'll get engaged, but never marry

They'll get married

They'll last longer than one year

View results

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer?

Post by annemarie Tue 03 Apr 2012, 02:18

We should soon get a denial and have a public appearance.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer?

Post by Lakin460 Tue 03 Apr 2012, 02:36

Maybe, maybe not. Perhaps there will be a quiet fading into the sunset. I've wondered if this last trip to Cabo was a parting gift so to speak. We'll see, won't we....
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 03 Apr 2012, 02:47

Polly Want A Cracker wrote:oh you mean he picks women he can walk away from with no emotional attachments? like that he's not attracted to them in case he's in love. he's not insincere.

but i think he's fallen in love with stacy at first sight. he's tooooooo old for a bucketlist. unless he's another hugh heffner or so his pr want. no she's the one

i'm not following you katiedot. those names you think i am.
this is my real photo on my avatar.

If it was love at first site why not date her in 2006 when he first met her? 5 years is a long time to wait when it is love.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 03 Apr 2012, 03:02

I do think it's funny that these break up stories always include a tidbit about how George is just SO TIRED of Sarah/Eli/Stacy wanting the spotlight, he just can't bear it any longer. As if that quality isn't a deciding factor in being the chosen "awards season" girlfriend. Nice way for him to come out looking like he was being used against his will the whole time. Yuck.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 03 Apr 2012, 03:08

In the first article it was Georges not drinking and how moody he is that is causing the problems along with he hasn't helped Stacy's career. Now it's because Stacy wants to share the spot light and be famous. No one believes George was being used that is just the stupidest thing to be written.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Apr 2012, 15:04

5 years is a long time to wait when it is love

right
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 2 Empty Winning bets and George Clooney

Post by Guest Sat 07 Apr 2012, 19:49

Maggy wrote:Hi, Hmh1108, WELCOME!! Hello!

What's your bet? cat

Hi Katiedot and Maggie, Hello!

I have not ever spoken to George in person (unless, of course, I immediately passed out Zzzzz ), but my intuition Reading is telling me to think about three things: 1. the previous betting involving getting married eekout ,2. the Norweigen bank commercial with the dazed and confused blonde studying pics of herself and funny George hidden behind the horse horsepoop mask, 3. George is really a very clever, Bathtub mischievous Leprechaun hidingbehindsofa who loves and values his Kentucky roots. sadomach1

The 138th running of the Kentucky Derby is scheduled for 5/5/12. George's birthday is 5/6/12. My intuition Writer\'s block is telling me that perhaps the bet this time is the reverse: the bet is to see if he can tame Blah blah blah a hot Shit hits the fan , commitment phobe GTFO Kentucky woman to be his bride before he turns 51 and the bet is double or nothing....so we are up to $80,000.

Also interesting to note this year.....5/5/12 is also Cinco de Mayo, the holiday where we celebrate heritage and freedom. With Mexico, we all tend to think of Tequila in which George may be launching a brand with his friend, Randy. Tequila and "Body Shots" in bed could make this whole bet scenerio very interesting.....

What are your thoughts?

asskiss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 09 Apr 2012, 00:59

hmh1108, my head is spinning so fast. Very Happy

I think you were tripping when you wrote that. alien lol!

JK

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 19:17

Ok, now that it appears Stacy is gainfully employed, I'm assuming she'll be working regularly and not be so available when George becks and calls. Could this be the beginning of the end? C'mon you fellow conspiracy theorists.....what say ye?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 19:26

Lakin, you took the thought right out of my head. LOL

For her not to show up for an important function like the WH dinner tells me there's not much shelf life left to this relationship whether it's her decision or his. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 19:31

Yep, cindigirl, that's my take on it, too. It would be easier for him to end it since she is set up with a new project.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 29 Apr 2012, 19:38

Lakin460 wrote:Ok, now that it appears Stacy is gainfully employed, I'm assuming she'll be working regularly and not be so available when George becks and calls. Could this be the beginning of the end? C'mon you fellow conspiracy theorists.....what say ye?

Lakin460...now, this is the question!!!! Good!!!
Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

I will trust you one thing: how long will this relationship last, it surely does not depend on Stacy. And, this time,even not on George ....... Whistle Whistle super cool super cool
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 29 Apr 2012, 19:40

I think I originally said it would be over by the end of may and that she wouldn't make it to Como for the summer. Gotta stick with my original thought here. We'll get the announcement in a few weeks how there work schedules got in the way, but they remain great friends, blah, blah, blah.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 29 Apr 2012, 19:55

In the light of this, and re-looking at their Restaurant pictures mid week... It does look like they may have already parted there - formally... Seems very simillar with the one with Elisabetta's, when Ben was with George then... in those pictures...
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 29 Apr 2012, 21:06

cindigirl wrote:
tells me there's not much shelf life left to this relationship , IMO

Lots of happy Superdupercool Cheerleader
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 21:27

IMO if they're breaking up I think this is a very "elegant" way to do it. After all, she is an independent spirit and he has his obligations too. So they'll bid themselves farewell and go on with their lives.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 21:57

cindigirl wrote:IMO if they're breaking up I think this is a very "elegant" way to do it. After all, she is an independent spirit and he has his obligations too. So they'll bid themselves farewell and go on with their lives.

Should we start a "Who's Next?" thread? lololol (just kidding..)
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 22:54

Well someone correct me if this is wrong if she was shooting a pilot that was one episode this gets shown to networks and they decide it they want more episodes. In that case she may be able to spend the summer with George. I know shows get summer breaks so I don't know if she would be working all summer.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 29 Apr 2012, 23:34

hmh1108

he has only a week, to do so
right?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 23:46

You do realize with all this talk that is highly likely that they will want to prove us wrong....remember he is very stubborn and doesn't like to compromise....just so we are all prepared....

Last edited by silly girl on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 23:52; edited 1 time in total

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 23:51

I still think she will be around for a while .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 29 Apr 2012, 23:58

Yep, quite a long while.....

GTC really liked the Kimmel joke, didn't he?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 30 Apr 2012, 00:31

annemarie wrote:Well someone correct me if this is wrong if she was shooting a pilot that was one episode this gets shown to networks and they decide it they want more episodes. In that case she may be able to spend the summer with George. I know shows get summer breaks so I don't know if she would be working all summer.
Annemarie, the shows on cable, TBS, TNT, etc., usually shoot in the spring/summer for airing in the fall/winter. They usually have their hiatus in the winter months.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 30 Apr 2012, 00:42

party animal - not! wrote:Yep, quite a long while.....

GTC really liked the Kimmel joke, didn't he?

What was the joke?
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 30 Apr 2012, 00:49

Jimmy was talking about George's dinner coming up for The President and mentioned that you could win a chance for only $3. Then he said you could have dinner with George anytime if you were a 6'1" blonde with a perfect body.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 30 Apr 2012, 00:52

Thank you Melbert I didn't know that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 30 Apr 2012, 00:54

They kept panning the camera to George and he was grinning the whole time.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 30 Apr 2012, 02:13

He thought all the comments were funny!!! I love the way he cracks up at Jokes....It makes me laugh harder Laughing out loud
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Mon 30 Apr 2012, 03:17

I think it is near the end, but who really knows with him.

If he did break up with her, I want to know why a lot of celebrity couples seem to make a big night out/vacation/public outing about it. I mean George did it with Eli, dinner together then the announcement. Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston had that vacation where they look together then not. And there are others too. I don't get it. If I was a public person and going to break up with someone, I really don't think I'd want to be seen in public as a couple so it is even more shocking to everyone. Seems like it would be harder on them both. Do they want it to look like they tried to save the relationship? What gives? You could always do that in private, not public, especially George. He seems like he can go for weeks without us seeing him, when he wants to. Again don't get it.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Apr 2012, 03:38

I think the people with the foil covered furniture. windows and walls would agree that George and Stacy have an expiration date but his date won't necessarily coincide with anyone's date here.

I think the date will be when Stacy realizes she's got a ticking biological clock, (if she's been honest about wanting kids) and she accepts that George ain't gonna give her the babies she wants.

Last edited by LornaDoone on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 03:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oops said "give HIM" the babies she wants. Freudian slip? Ha!)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 30 Apr 2012, 03:57

I get the feeling the clock has a snooze button on it. Stacy is getting what she wants most of all it seems and that is fame and fortune. Hard to give up the attention once you start getting it if that is what you want. So IMO she will Velcro herself to GTC until she reaches the level of fame she so obviously wants.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Apr 2012, 04:04

m4rose wrote:I get the feeling the clock has a snooze button on it. Stacy is getting what she wants most of all it seems and that is fame and fortune. Hard to give up the attention once you start getting it if that is what you want. So IMO she will Velcro herself to GTC until she reaches the level of fame she so obviously wants.

I have to agree with you to a point. She WILL velcro herself to him but I don't think she'll ever achieve the fame and fortune she really wants. If we look back at all of George's girlfriends, how many have really achieved lasting fame especially after they are no longer dating him?

Yes, Eli had somewhat of a career in Italy but not world-wide attention like she got with George. But is she being papped like she used to be with George? Not in this country. Maybe in Europe or Italy but I don't really see much of her in the magazines like she used to be when dating George.

Sarah seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth probably her choice given all the negative press she got.

Lisa Snowdon seems to have carved out a career but I think she's basically doing the same stuff she was doing before George. I don't see her as an international star or even personality of the likes of say Julia Roberts. Not comparing acting skills or anything just using her as the type of attention one would think a talented ex-George girlfriend could have gotten.

I wonder if dating George doesn't in some ways become a hindrance to a career?

Krista? Some guest spots on tv movies from what I can see. Not much going on for her career-wise.

Can anyone think of an ex-George girlfriend who is doing well? I really can't think of one at the moment. Course it's late here so maybe the brain isn't working so well.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 30 Apr 2012, 04:07

Kelly Preston, Renee Zellwenger .......they are the only ones I can think of. Oh crap, now I have a strange number of posts....have to make four more to be even. It's an OCD thing I have.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Apr 2012, 04:12

m4rose wrote:Kelly Preston, Renee Zellwenger .......they are the only ones I can think of. Oh crap, now I have a strange number of posts....have to make four more to be even. It's an OCD thing I have.

HA! Post away.

Okay, Renee has a career but she wasn't an "official" girlfriend. I mean we heard about the one night stands but I don't remember the two of them actually dating like she did for instance with Bradley Cooper.

As to Kelly, I think her fame is now based on being Mrs. Travolta. She hasn't done much work at least not lately. I don't count that film with Travolta and Robin Williams where she played Robin's ex wife. That film was so awful I doubt even she wants anyone to remember it! HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Mon 30 Apr 2012, 04:20

LornaDoone wrote: I wonder if dating George doesn't in some ways become a hindrance to a career?

It helps if one has talent. Just sayin' Wink
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 30 Apr 2012, 05:30

melbert wrote:Jimmy was talking about George's dinner coming up for The President and mentioned that you could win a chance for only $3. Then he said you could have dinner with George anytime if you were a 6'1" blonde with a perfect body.

On reading , it makes him sound vain and shallow. And at this event with the President in the room, it is a low shot (jealous Jummy?) but considering how he very publicly dates and presents his women, he can't then turn around and complain about being the joke and punchline. Seriously what else could he do but laugh when he knows the cameras are on him and all eyes in the room are on him in that moment? For a guy who claims to like his private life private, I doubt he was laughing after the event when away from the cameras. G is the one who likes to make the joke or pull the prank - not be the butt of the joke. President and all the journos he respects in the same room and he gets pulled into the comedy routine with comments about his very exactly physical expectations in a woman - not his aid work, not getting arrested recently in Washington, etc. I doubt he will be going on Kimmel anytime soon.

Last edited by watching on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 08:00; edited 1 time in total
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 30 Apr 2012, 05:39

Astras wrote:
LornaDoone wrote: I wonder if dating George doesn't in some ways become a hindrance to a career?

It helps if one has talent. Just sayin' Wink

I think we all know he isn't interested in getting involved with a woman with an upward career trajectory.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 30 Apr 2012, 18:27

melbert wrote:Jimmy was talking about George's dinner coming up for The President and mentioned that you could win a chance for only $3. Then he said you could have dinner with George anytime if you were a 6'1" blonde with a perfect body.
OUCH!!!
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 30 Apr 2012, 18:34

quote="watching"
On reading , it makes him sound vain and shallow. And at this event with the President in the room, it is a low shot (jealous Jummy?) but considering how he very publicly dates and presents his women, he can't then turn around and complain about being the joke and punchline. Seriously what else could he do but laugh when he knows the cameras are on him and all eyes in the room are on him in that moment? For a guy who claims to like his private life private, I doubt he was laughing after the event when away from the cameras. G is the one who likes to make the joke or pull the prank - not be the butt of the joke. President and all the journos he respects in the same room and he gets pulled into the comedy routine with comments about his very exactly physical expectations in a woman - not his aid work, not getting arrested recently in Washington, etc. I doubt he will be going on Kimmel anytime soon.

Super Watching!!! Smile BUT, the above is a certificate for his PR, the "image" that got built, projected and propagated... YES, George will be party to it, no doubt IS PARTY to it... but this is about a summation of his image... not his person... unfortunately, what has gotten out is what it is...
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 30 Apr 2012, 18:37

Well hell it's true or brunette or maybe even a red head as long as you got the body and you don't stress him. I don't think he cares he simply likes women.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Apr 2012, 23:48

it's me wrote:hmh1108

he has only a week, to do so
right?

Yes, Say wha? ....he has only 5 whole days left to figure out a way to win " this bet. " It is not looking good right now pity1 especially since he is still in another relationship,plus he needs to take time to reaquaint himself with this wild Kentucky woman and I believe he has speaking engagements this week. Don't think he can fit it into his schedule..... pityviolin

Looks like he is saying "Goodbye" to $80,000.....

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 01 May 2012, 11:26

so.... 5 whole days left

(nice hat, your puppy sunny )
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 01 May 2012, 13:27

Stacy actually hasn't gotten a whole lot out of this relationship either, so far. She's gotten paid for tweeting crap. She did some editorial stuff for a bridal company that showed in a magazine overseas, some editorial stuff for men's mags, but really, nothing in any major US fashion mag, or any major endorsements for any kind of product (at least Eli got Cavali, and that jewelry, and then Pantene). This show she just did - it's a pilot, for yet another sitcom, and it sounds like she was a guest star - not a recurring part. And if the sitcom isn't picked up - then there's not even a chance for her character to return. Even Eli got to work for a few episodes on Leverage, which wasn't a sitcom, and an already successful show.
SK is getting alot of attention for being GF, but honestly, I don't see how that's parlaying into significant work or money for her....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 01 May 2012, 13:40

Her appearance fee did go up to 25,000 so money wise she did good.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 01 May 2012, 13:56

True, but how many times has this come to play? 1 - probably that party in Vegas...2 - Maybe, and it's a BIG maybe, that car dealer ribbon ceremony...that's all I can think of....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 01 May 2012, 14:01

I don't understand your point bellybaby confused
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 01 May 2012, 14:07

She also appeared for the games as well. So lets say including the car one she made $100,000, thats on four appearances. where as before she would have only made 40,000. I think that was a pretty good pay day just for being George's girl.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 01 May 2012, 14:58

what's the standard fee her PR agency would charge out of that $100,000?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 01 May 2012, 15:22

The game job was probably a contract not an appearance fee so it wouldn't have been 25k per appearance. Lakin is right that she will also have needed to pay her agent, manager, make up artist etc out of what she has earned. The appearance fees are usually just for one off events such as a party in vegas although I am sure there is also some negotiations that go on when people don't want to pay 25k. my guess is that people got her cheaper. anything else would have been a contracted deal that may not have earned her that much. saying that I am sure she ha earned more than me in the past year and not even done half the work.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 01 May 2012, 16:06

I think the point is being George's girlfriend is not the world's greatest career move, and seems to be decreasing in value from girlfriend to girlfriend. Wonder what the next girlfriend will get. Still seems like the added benefits would be worth it.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next