George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct

+19
lucy
phys major
pattygirl
cindigirl
MyGirlKylie
sandwiches
MM
m4rose
Henway
bellybaby
LornaDoone
Cinderella
watching
Katiedot
annemarie
Dexterdidit
Dior
lolo"layla"
laetval
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct Empty George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct

Post by laetval Mon 17 Oct 2011, 09:45

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler take an early morning flight out of LAX Airport together EXCLUSIVE Oct. 15th, 2011 Los Angeles

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 17 Oct 2011, 10:53

WOW,finaly they are the same height they looks good Thumbs up!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct

Post by Dior Mon 17 Oct 2011, 10:57

Gulliver's Travels ^^
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 17 Oct 2011, 11:10

is that her bag he's holding?

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 17 Oct 2011, 11:13

I don't think so. Funny how they took so long to come out and Stacy can wear flats! Clearly George wants everyone to know about Stacy or he would of used the private entrance like he normally does.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 17 Oct 2011, 11:23

he feels its time to go public with his new date.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 17 Oct 2011, 11:29

Looks like they only have one bag between them and George the gentleman is carrying it. Love the way his suit bags scrapes the floor in some shots!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 17 Oct 2011, 11:36

In the earlier shots she had a bag on wheels I'm thinking the security guard might have taken it and she had her own dress bag as well. I noticed that too Katie, and George isn't worried about it. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 17 Oct 2011, 11:40

Well at least this time they planned the dress before they got there - unlike Toronto.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 17 Oct 2011, 14:20

Yes, their coming out... Laughing finally!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 17 Oct 2011, 14:24

HA those photos finally prove my comment on how tall he is!! I said about 5'11" and I think some didn't believe it! She's 5'11" then I guess George is too. na na na na na!

Yes, I'm in a silly mood today!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 17 Oct 2011, 14:28

Katiedot wrote:Looks like they only have one bag between them and George the gentleman is carrying it. Love the way his suit bags scrapes the floor in some shots!

Katie, based on where these photos were taken, I think they've already gone thru the security/bag check in area. They probably checked their other bags and this is just one carry on.

I've flown in and out of LAX quite a lot and all the gate areas look pretty similar once you get past the security check point. I usually use the curbside bag check. So they may have had more bags with them.

-- just noticed in the first picture Stacy has a black rolling bag which I see she no longer has. I think maybe George has the bag and suit carry on and she must have checked hers. I guess I just can't see a woman who is going to a film premiere traveling with no bags! Just too much stuff you'd need to take with you!

Last edited by LornaDoone on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 14:32; edited 1 time in total
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 17 Oct 2011, 14:31

Yep, Dex pointed out that in the first shot they both have bags. I guess the rest of the pics were taken after check in.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 17 Oct 2011, 14:33

Katiedot wrote:Yep, Dex pointed out that in the first shot they both have bags. I guess the rest of the pics were taken after check in.

Oops I guess our posts crossed! HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 17 Oct 2011, 14:34

They look so much better together, when she has on flats! Although, he still looks so much smaller.....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 17 Oct 2011, 14:35

LornaDoone wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Looks like they only have one bag between them and George the gentleman is carrying it. Love the way his suit bags scrapes the floor in some shots!

Katie, based on where these photos were taken, I think they've already gone thru the security/bag check in area. They probably checked their other bags and this is just one carry on.

I've flown in and out of LAX quite a lot and all the gate areas look pretty similar once you get past the security check point. I usually use the curbside bag check. So they may have had more bags with them.

-- just noticed in the first picture Stacy has a black rolling bag which I see she no longer has. I think maybe George has the bag and suit carry on and she must have checked hers. I guess I just can't see a woman who is going to a film premiere traveling with no bags! Just too much stuff you'd need to take with you!

Plus George's shoes are untied! George do not trip, you should tie your shoes.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 17 Oct 2011, 14:46

I think there's wheels on his suit bag... ??
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 17 Oct 2011, 16:30

My question is, why do people feel the need to wear their sunglasses inside? Do your eyes become sensitive to lights once you start dating an A-list actor? Just IMHO.....I mean really.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 17 Oct 2011, 16:40

m4rose wrote:My question is, why do people feel the need to wear their sunglasses inside? Do your eyes become sensitive to lights once you start dating an A-list actor? Just IMHO.....I mean really.

I've seen George when he was filming IOM in Cincy. I also have seen Hollywood celebs here in the city in the past years. They were wearing sunglasses. This is their incognito look. But, it doesn't always work, hee, hee!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Mon 17 Oct 2011, 16:44

m4rose wrote:My question is, why do people feel the need to wear their sunglasses inside? Do your eyes become sensitive to lights once you start dating an A-list actor? Just IMHO.....I mean really.

Maybe she didn't do her makeup that day.
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 17 Oct 2011, 16:47

Or she was hiding her hangover from her party the night before....no make that sugar hangover from her cake. I just don't get it because it was obviously dark when they got to the airport. If I wear my sunglasses in the dark, I have a high probablity of running into things and causing harm to myself and others. BUT, that's just me.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 17 Oct 2011, 17:21

I'm sure they would say the sunglasses inside/at night are because of all the camera flashes. Or maybe it's so we can't see them without makeup or giving the paps the evil eye. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 17 Oct 2011, 17:30

I can see why they wear sunglasses inside. I do that when I go shopping primarily so I can give some people the eye roll or evil eye without them noticing. Cool
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 17 Oct 2011, 17:37

cindigirl wrote:I can see why they wear sunglasses inside. I do that when I go shopping primarily so I can give some people the eye roll or evil eye without them noticing. Cool

LoL, I'm not good at being subtle. I just put on my bitchface and do my thing. It keeps the crazies at bay. I hate when people just randomly walk up and share their life story. I have personal space issues. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Mon 17 Oct 2011, 17:53

cindigirl wrote:I can see why they wear sunglasses inside. I do that when I go shopping primarily so I can give some people the eye roll or evil eye without them noticing. Cool

I prefer that people notice my eye rolling, but I'm nice like that. Laughing
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 17 Oct 2011, 18:01

I wonder how early their "early morning flight" is. If it's too early, maybe they're trying to hide their puffy eyes behind their sunglasses. I like G's glasses better, he doesn't look as secretive.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 17 Oct 2011, 18:18

wow your all to nice!
I was thinking they had to smoke all there weed cause they could not sneek it threw with out getting caught and that is why there eyes are so sensitive. Spliff

Any one notice if that little black roll on and garment bag is all she has......Where are the clothes for London?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 17 Oct 2011, 18:23

Hen, I read here that they may have checked their bags previously at security. Or - maybe G is going to select all new clothing for her in NY? Something more to his taste. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 17 Oct 2011, 18:29

cindigirl wrote:Hen, I read here that they may have checked their bags previously at security. Or - maybe G is going to select all new clothing for her in NY? Something more to his taste. LOL

Thats not the answer I want Cindigirl Evil or Very Mad I wanted you tell me she did not need any other clothing she is going back to L.A. Suspect and in London we will have normal smiling george! Cause he sure does not seem smiley and comfortable in NYC. LOL

Anyone no airport luggage handlers it would be a shame to lose a bag.

Well George is probably going private plane since he is showing off both films.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 17 Oct 2011, 18:58

I think George's glasses are Transition Lenses. They seem to be the same glasses he's been wearing at different times. They would darken in a brightly lit place, like an airline terminal.

If George was going by private plane, they wouldn't have been in the commercial gate area of LAX.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 17 Oct 2011, 19:17

I ment private to London, Since he can probably write it off the books since Ides will be envolved.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 17 Oct 2011, 21:38

Blow horn Stacy looks to me to be more interested in how many people notice her....
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 17 Oct 2011, 22:11

I agree phys major but at the same time, when looking at the people around them, none of them seem to give a rats patootie about either one of them. Maybe it's too early for anyone to be really awake and aware of who is walking right by them.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 17 Oct 2011, 22:36

You know m4rose you're right. No one is really paying attention to them at the airport. In fact, the lady in the black dress looks likes she's wondering why the photographers are taking pictures of her. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 17 Oct 2011, 22:49

Been wearing sunglasses so many years that my eyes are sensitive to natural or indoor lighting, and I'm no A-lister, except in my fantasies. Even have light colored lens like Georges for winter wear. You can see him spot the photographer, something I've noticed him do a lot of late. So he's taking her to LFF, wonder if she gets to walk down the red carpet with him, hope she left her birds nest in Toronto.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 17 Oct 2011, 22:58

once more i do not understand
the departure from la was not to new york?

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 17 Oct 2011, 23:02

Yes Doris it was. We don't know yet if she's going to London. She only had a small case in the first pic at LAX so maybe (hopefully) not.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 17 Oct 2011, 23:04

doris day wrote:once more i do not understand
the departure from la was not to new york?

Yes Doris these are pictures from L.A. To New York. Others are talking about the next leg(part) of the trip which we do not have any photo's of.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 17 Oct 2011, 23:11

well we can just hope then ...
hope we will have some tweet from la

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 18 Oct 2011, 00:47

I guess it's the waiting game... again! Shocked When is the next one?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Tue 18 Oct 2011, 00:57

well if they left in the morning from ny, they are already in london

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 18 Oct 2011, 04:18

That's assuming they went from NY to London. Could be going back to LA too, then flying to London later in the week.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 18 Oct 2011, 07:13

I think they are the nicest pictures I've seen of her...she's tall, slim and pretty....

If they are on their way to London I hope they've packed their thermal underwear and wellies cos we're getting an artic blast this week...gales, rain, hailstones, sleet and frost....Yay!
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:20

People wear sunglasses indoors so that they're NOTICED, not ignored. When you see someone inside, wearing sunglasses, you immediately assume that they are "somebody", cuz they're trying soooo hard to hide. Same reason she wore the sunglasses when she was shopping for sneakers.
I used to say the same about Eli, if she didn't wear the glasses, she could walk right by and you'd never know.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:41

bellybaby, maybe thats true if you are famous, but there are some people out there that are sensitive to light and have trouble seeing when it is too bright. How can you include everybody in your comment above?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:48

haha belly so true!

lucy the light in a shop or at the airport is never so hurting,if they put on sunglasses in a shop when they are outside in a sunny day what they will do? put a scarf on their head with a stick and the dog like blind people?
i have very sensitive blue eyes and have sunglasses everywhere because light hurts me but not in the shops and not at the airports,
and i think that the light when she was doing wrestling was much stronger than at the airport ...she did not have troubles then....

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 18 Oct 2011, 14:01

That maybe true of Sk, but not all people who wear sunglasses indoors, or during winter. There are some people who are wearing them and its not because they want to be noticed IMO.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 18 Oct 2011, 14:18

Either way as a celebratie it says look t me I am hidding, sensitive or not! Cool

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 18 Oct 2011, 14:56

I've walked into an airport with mine on and couldn"t see anything... ???
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 18 Oct 2011, 15:57

Yes, some people have sensitive eyes and wear shades indoors too but the vast majority of the population doesn't have this problem. I think we can include George and Stacy too seeing as they've both been photographed in bright places without needing dark glasses.

So I guess we're safe in calling it an affectation.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next