George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 17 EmptyToday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 17 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 17 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 17 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 17 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 17 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 17 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 17 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 17 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

+56
party animal - not!
MM
Maggy
bunny
Vi
LyndaGirl
LornaDoone
anon.4
bamboochacha
Lighterside
barla
EEOsandy
Ello
fava
socimar
noodle
playfuldeb
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
Henway
fluffy
Charley
sisieq
laetval
Tigerina
macs
yuanling
lelacorb
lucy
bellybaby
dakota007
Pari
madsky
phys major
pandabear
Atalante
zizi
Missa
sadDonkey
watching
cindigirl
pattygirl
Michelle meyers
premiere
lovelylois
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
annemarie
Cinderella
it's me
melbert
silly girl
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
60 posters

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 17 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by silly girl Tue 21 Feb 2012, 00:32

The Ok magazine article:

Stacy Keibler Talks George Clooney's Dog Einstein's Celebrity Status!
By Rachel Levine
Photography by: Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
February 20, 2012 - 4:46 pm

Stacy Keibler is dating one of the biggest stars in the world, George Clooney, but there's now another celebrity close to her heart — George's dog Einstein!

OK! exclusively caught up with Stacy at the Michael Kors 2012 runway show in NYC and she told OK! laughing about his new celebrity status, "aww Little Einstein." George famously adopted Einstein from a shelter more than a year and a half ago and rubbed turkey meatballs over his shoes to make sure the dog liked him!

We're not sure if Stacy had to do anything similar but she did tell OK!, "That’s what my mom says [about him being a celebrity], she’s been saying I think he needs an agency!"

She also told OK! how great awards season has been for her, "I just feel like it’s been so fun to wear such beautiful clothes and beautiful jewelry. I’ve just been having a really great time."

Does she know what she's wearing for the Oscars this Sunday? "I have no idea. I’m waiting until the dresses come back from Fashion Week to have a fitting."

We bet she looks terrific!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 17 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by melbert Tue 21 Feb 2012, 00:49

"She also told OK! how great awards season has been for her, "I just feel like it’s been so fun to wear such beautiful clothes and beautiful jewelry. I’ve just been having a really great time.""

uh, excuse me??!! Why are you going to the awards?? Nothing about your BOYFRIEND being nominated and you're SO proud of him????
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 21 Feb 2012, 00:57

She really does have a knack for turning conversation back to herself. It's one of the things that irked me on the Globes red carpet, when Giuliana asked her if she'd enjoyed the Descendants and she said, "Yes, all four times I saw it." Not "Yes, and he was great in it." She's had several opportunities to compliment George on his performance in the film, and she never hesitates to make herself the story instead.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 21 Feb 2012, 03:18

Momma would say she is a naval gazer.....always looking at herself and not the people around her. Honestly don't know how she doesn't trip or run into things since she isn't looking up.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 21 Feb 2012, 04:03

She does seem to be quite self-centred. I'd guess that kind of ego is required if you want to make it in entertainment. Someone who doesn't crave the attention and validation of fame isn't likely to succeed and probably isn't likely to even try to be in that field.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 21 Feb 2012, 06:11

I was reading about all the Oscar parties this week and wondered if they would be going.....tonight there was a Vanity Fair/Juicy Couture party....I am not sure if guys go to this as the photos on Getty Images seem to be all female...SK is there....

oh there are a few guys there....and it seems like Shailene is hosting too....sorry ladies I think she will there on Sunday....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 21 Feb 2012, 07:19

Looks like Stacy stole George's pants she looks too severe and that look just doesn't suit her. The shirt seems more for the office, she could have worn something really fun like the other women! Didn't see George there though which is a little strange if it's an Oscar party pretty sure it's him who has been nominated not Stacy!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 21 Feb 2012, 12:11

It was a 20th anniversary party for Vanities. It was in support of All It Takes.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 21 Feb 2012, 12:20

And here's this piece of wishful thinking

From celebslam

Stacy Keibler is Finished

Is George Clooney close to dumping Stacy Keibler? If idle, baseless conjecture is to be believed, sure, why not? From the National Enquirer:

Urgent memo to Stacy Kiebler: George Clooney's slicker than Houdini when it come to slipping the chains of love, and now your paramour/ perennial bachelor’s suddenly confiding to pals that he's ready to pull a George Clooney on you- but admits he's having a hard time breaking the news to your face, you gorgeous creature! "She's everything that every man would want, but I'm ready to move on," sighed George to a close friend. BTW, Stacy, it isn't any specific thing—he's saying your relationship's simply run its course. Sorry, girl! (Print Edition - 2/20)

I sure hope Stacy kept her wrestling gear, because ol' man Clooney is all finished with her. Trust me, returning to the WWE isn't off the table since she was on vacation instead of demanding to be put in Ocean's 43 the entire time Pops was riding her.

I could be wrong and maybe Stacy did gleam some Hollywood DNA from the tip of Clooney's custard gun, but it's more likely that she'll be a member of the Vince McMahon Kiss My Ass Club before Wrestlemania.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 21 Feb 2012, 12:27

I remember when George was dating Sarah there was a big Oscar party and they went. I wonder if he will take Stacey to this one.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 21 Feb 2012, 14:25

Katiedot wrote:She does seem to be quite self-centred. I'd guess that kind of ego is required if you want to make it in entertainment. Someone who doesn't crave the attention and validation of fame isn't likely to succeed and probably isn't likely to even try to be in that field.

Not entirely true Katie, but you're partially correct in my personal experience. I studied but it's because I LOVED the process, the work itself is so much fun. And when I left California and went back home, I continued to stay involved at the community level, working with kids on stage. There's nothing like working on a show and watching it all come together for opening night.

But you're correct in that, the rest of what goes along with trying to have a career in that business is something that I wasn't prepared to do or prepared to trade off (as in, my value system). Unless you have some great connections and I don't mean just a foot in the door either, it can be impossible to break through the industry to get noticed. Hence, some people are willing to do ANYTHING in order to succeed. It really depends upon what you value most; yourself and your principles or your career objectives. It's not always an option to have both, although I'm sure some people have had "golden opportunities" fall into their laps but that doesn't happen often.

There are some in the profession, who shun the limelight itself and are only about the work. People like Edward Norton or Daniel Day Lewis, for example. But those people are rare, in my opinion.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 21 Feb 2012, 14:52

Can somebody please update me.....have we ever seen (or seen a picture rather) of George kissing Cray? Or a famous, GC neck nuzzle? I know there was that pic - one of the first that came out - that was taken at his house when they were sitting at the table, and one of the pics had them hugging, and I think a neck nuzzle - but on any of their outings or vacays?

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 21 Feb 2012, 14:56

GG
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 21 Feb 2012, 15:21

There's no kiss a hand kiss and a hug thats all I have seen.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 21 Feb 2012, 15:25

it's me wrote:GG

Here are all the hugs/kisses I can remember:

When the rumors first started late summer there was a picture of them hugging each other and then drinking champagne

In Mexico in October for her BD, they hugged

In Mexico in November, they hugged at a bar

While leaving Mexico in November while going to the plane, he actually appeared to be into her - he really had his arms around her and not just on her back as usual

He kissed her hand on RC at the LA premiere of the Descendants

He kissed her cheek after he won at the GGs
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 21 Feb 2012, 15:47

I wonder why she didn't twitter about the VF party last night?

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 21 Feb 2012, 17:33

There is a kiss on the lips it was at one of the awards before the Golden Globes I I think it was the critics choice awards I remember seeing a clip he was getting up and leaned down and kissed her. I know it wasn't the globes because I didn't watch any clips from that or the show.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 21 Feb 2012, 17:59

Here is from Just Jared about the party last night. What is funny to me is that they always describe her as "Stacy Keibler, George Clooney's girlfriend", no other female celeb or actress gets a description on who they are the girlfriend of. As if it was her only accomplishment. Sometimes it is a tv show or movie that the celeb is in, but never really the title of girlfriend of. I wonder if that is embarrassing to her any or she carries it like a badge of honor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stacy Keibler: 'Vanities' Party with Malin Akerman!

Stacy Keibler keeps in classy at the 20th Anniversary party for Vanity Fair‘s “Vanities” held at Hollywood’s Siren Studios on Monday night (February 20).

The 32-year-old actress and girlfriend of George Clooney suited up in a cute Zara ensemble.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Stacy Keibler

Malin Akerman kept in cute in a Spring 2012 dress from J.Mendel. Other notable guests included Paula Patton, Rashida Jones, Hayden Panettiere, Kate Mara (with boyfriend Max Minghella, not pictured), Anna Kendrick, and Battleground star Jay Harden (in Ralph Lauren).

20+ pictures inside of the Vanities party…

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 21 Feb 2012, 18:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 21 Feb 2012, 18:14

YUP!!! She got the colour flows right... YAY Stacy!! cheers
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 21 Feb 2012, 18:19

Just Jared@JaredEng

@StacyKeibler can't believe I finally got to see you!!! Game night post-oscars. @kyle_newman make it happen yo!!!

Stacy Keibler@StacyKeibler
@JaredEng I know, its been waaaay to long! So good to see u! @kyle_newman throw out some dates! Let's do this!

11:29 AM - 21 Feb 12via Twitter for BlackBerry®· DetailsReply
Retweet
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 21 Feb 2012, 18:23

I think she's got the makeup right and I actually don't mind the slicked down hair with centre parting.

As for the suit, well, that just doesn't do it for me. I think she's trying something edgy and modern and I'm not a fashion expert.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 21 Feb 2012, 18:23

Katiedot wrote:She does seem to be quite self-centred. I'd guess that kind of ego is required if you want to make it in entertainment. Someone who doesn't crave the attention and validation of fame isn't likely to succeed and probably isn't likely to even try to be in that field.

I'd like to believe that people in entertainment need to be more talent-centred... Because a "craving for attention and validation of fame" might tilt their focus, and that might in turn reflect in them turning out a "please all" product, instead of a decisively "talented" one...?? Although it does seem like a very fine line inbetween on the surface... Smile

Also, the focus on "attention and validation of fame" might make the artist want to use PR as their paraphernalia to make themselves known... which again is... Very Happy Hmmmm... Gosh... what did I eat today???

I love you Katie...
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 21 Feb 2012, 18:30

Pari wrote:I'd like to believe that people in entertainment need to be more talent-centred...
I'd like to believe that too but as Lighter mentioned in her excellent post further upthread, that's just not always the case. I think a significant number of people go into it for the fame.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 21 Feb 2012, 18:43

The shoes are bad other wise she looks o.k.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 21 Feb 2012, 19:00

Katiedot wrote:
Pari wrote:I'd like to believe that people in entertainment need to be more talent-centred...
I'd like to believe that too but as Lighter mentioned in her excellent post further upthread, that's just not always the case. I think a significant number of people go into it for the fame.

Yes, I thought Lighter's post was excellent, insightful too... Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 21 Feb 2012, 19:07

annemarie wrote:The shoes are bad other wise she looks o.k.

I guess the "fitting" is a problem... through (shoulder to toe)... The colour flow is right... The shoes ought to have been fitted well enough as well... but the "look" feels right... although I am not too sure, it was appropriate...
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Tue 21 Feb 2012, 20:40

I didn't like this look for her. The pants didn't seem to fit her, and neither did the shoes. The outfit, the hair, and her size make her seem very masculine. If the pants would have fit her, strappy shoes, and her hair down with some loose curls would have been a much better look.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 21 Feb 2012, 21:56

Is it just me, or does she only seem to be able to focus on one part of her style and mess up the rest. This time, I like the hair, but the suit bugs me, and she really has issues with her shoes. Her shoes are okay, but never seem to go with the outfit. So curious about her look at the Oscars, I want her in the big black Marchesa outfit, that would be perfect! Would give us a lot to talk about!!!

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 21 Feb 2012, 22:06

In this week's US Weekly there is a two page spread of Stacey Keibler's ACES meaning the most beautiful dresses worn at a Red Carpet and she go all aces. Didn't buy the magazine because I saw it on my way out of the store and I had already checked out and I didn't want to line up again. Any of you have seen it?
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 21 Feb 2012, 22:14

madsky wrote:Is it just me, or does she only seem to be able to focus on one part of her style and mess up the rest. This time, I like the hair, but the suit bugs me, and she really has issues with her shoes. Her shoes are okay, but never seem to go with the outfit. So curious about her look at the Oscars, I want her in the big black Marchesa outfit, that would be perfect! Would give us a lot to talk about!!!

Or, she looks okay but is dressed inappropriately for the event. Wearing evening gowns to casual movie premieres, having her girls hanging out with Nick and Nina around, and now this suit for a magazine party at which everyone else is in a cocktail dress; for some reason she just can't pull together a complete look that matches the event. Even the Golden Globes outfit, which I think has been her best by a country mile, was undone by the stuck-my-finger-in-an-electric-socket hairstyle she loves so much. Eight months in the kinks should be worked out.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Tue 21 Feb 2012, 22:21

Actually...I had an interesting idea Idea ( just hypothetical)

The past month we have barely seen George and stacy together, when we have seen them seperate stacy didn't look very happy and that dinner... well i don't know what to think and what is even going on but, well, nobody does... clearly

if they aren't happy ( just guessing ),
she is having trouble finding a dress,

i thought of the Entertainment weekly oscar issue
wouldn't it be nice if George and Viola went together

just thinking out loud
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 21 Feb 2012, 22:30

lovelylois wrote:Here is from Just Jared about the party last night. What is funny to me is that they always describe her as "Stacy Keibler, George Clooney's girlfriend", no other female celeb or actress gets a description on who they are the girlfriend of. As if it was her only accomplishment. Sometimes it is a tv show or movie that the celeb is in, but never really the title of girlfriend of. I wonder if that is embarrassing to her any or she carries it like a badge of honor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stacy Keibler: 'Vanities' Party with Malin Akerman!

Stacy Keibler keeps in classy at the 20th Anniversary party for Vanity Fair‘s “Vanities” held at Hollywood’s Siren Studios on Monday night (February 20).

The 32-year-old actress and girlfriend of George Clooney suited up in a cute Zara ensemble.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Stacy Keibler

Malin Akerman kept in cute in a Spring 2012 dress from J.Mendel. Other notable guests included Paula Patton, Rashida Jones, Hayden Panettiere, Kate Mara (with boyfriend Max Minghella, not pictured), Anna Kendrick, and Battleground star Jay Harden (in Ralph Lauren).

20+ pictures inside of the Vanities party…

I love cropped pants and pointy shoes. The jacket isn't that great, nor is her 'purse'. But, the truly horrible thing about that look is the roundish square thing on top of that wrinkled neck thing coming out of the collar of the white shirt. LOL. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 21 Feb 2012, 22:38

Take a look at Joanna Coles twittterpage for Feb 15 at Michael Kors.........'should stacy keibler wear this to accompany george Clooney to the Oscars?'.............

Thought it was Marchesa originally. Got that wrong. Sorry!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 21 Feb 2012, 22:40

I think I am in the minority but I didn't like this look at all....too austere.....she looks better with her hair down....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 21 Feb 2012, 22:54

party animal - not! wrote:Take a look at Joanna Coles twittterpage for Feb 15 at Michael Kors.........'should stacy keibler wear this to accompany george Clooney to the Oscars?'.............

Thought it was Marchesa originally. Got that wrong. Sorry!

Looks like a pretty dress, but kinda mermaidish (hate it). She should dress as the 'date' - not the 'wannabe starlet'. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 21 Feb 2012, 23:03

Not only is it too "Look at ME!!!!" for a date-of, I think it's a two-piece. It looks like you can see the model's midriff across the middle - I don't think that strip is a belt. A two-piece evening gown - NO.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Tue 21 Feb 2012, 23:25

OK, I'm going to get beat up for this, but whatever . . . I think Stacy should wear whatever she feels is the most attractive, flattering dress she can find. If she steals the spotlight from George, is that really a crime? If he has a problem with it, he should go alone next time. I don't mean that she should grab the microphone and take over an interview. I do think she should be allowed to answer a question that's asked of her. We all know who's the movie star and who's the date in that relationship. If she can look gorgeous and get a lot of attention she should be able to.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 21 Feb 2012, 23:27

I think Stacy and Clinton from "What Not To Wear" would agree with me on this, the pants on Cray don't fit her right. According to What Not TO Wear when your pants bunch up in the front like that and it doesn't look smooth, they need to be altered. I hate to be snarky, but they look a little to tight on her.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Tue 21 Feb 2012, 23:33

I think she looks like a librarian who borrowed a suit to go to a corporate meeting. Then she realized that it was a cocktail party.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 21 Feb 2012, 23:36

cyclops

premiere wrote:I think she looks like a librarian who borrowed a suit to go to a corporate meeting. Then she realized that it was a cocktail party.

Wow you can read my mind ! lol!
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 21 Feb 2012, 23:42

It's not really about stealing attention from George. He'll be fine. It's a matter of etiquette, really. This is the nominees' night to shine, including those who don't typically get a lot of attention for their work. The focus should be on them. I feel like I've heard the red carpet fashion people comment before on how even those celebrities who were just presenting rather than nominated typically tone it down so as not to draw too much attention away from the people who the night belongs to.

She should tone it down, even out of pure self-interest; I think a woman who wasn't clearly in it for the attention might last a little longer on George's arm, which would give her a longer time frame to take advantage of the "opportunities" dating him has brought her.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 21 Feb 2012, 23:43

The suit does look tight on her or maybe it's the way she's posing. IMO the hem on her pants is too high (we used to call them "highwaters) and those shoes look very uncomfortable and unforgiving.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 21 Feb 2012, 23:45

socimar?! what the....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Tue 21 Feb 2012, 23:47

Missa wrote:It's not really about stealing attention from George. He'll be fine. It's a matter of etiquette, really. This is the nominees' night to shine, including those who don't typically get a lot of attention for their work. The focus should be on them. I feel like I've heard the red carpet fashion people comment before on how even those celebrities who were just presenting rather than nominated typically tone it down so as not to draw too much attention away from the people who the night belongs to.

She should tone it down, even out of pure self-interest;

"I think a woman who wasn't clearly in it for the attention might last a little longer on George's arm, which would give her a longer time frame to take advantage of the "opportunities" dating him has brought her.
"

very well said! kinda like matt damon's wife... she's a cutie too
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 21 Feb 2012, 23:56

The whole outfit looks really bad from head to toe. Looks like she wanted to copy the hairstyle and suit from Colin Firth’s wife, Livia, which we saw at BAFTA. But again she didn’t get it right. Stacy’s jacket is too tide at the waist line, too big at shoulders. Her pants don’t fit properly, shoes give an impression like they are one size too big and gold color don’t much the rest . Blouse design reminds me of a top part of nuns’ habit. IMO another failure.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 22 Feb 2012, 00:09

I think the outfit is more for the office then a party. Stacy just misses the mark again and she has a stylist so she really has no excuses. It does make me wonder what she is going to wear to the Oscars if she can't get a simple thing like a cocktail dress for a party right. I think she may be going for some edgy look but she fails badly she doesn't have the right attitude or body for it. The pants are too short and tight and the blouse is clearly for an office. Her hair isn't too bad no birds nest in sight but those shoes are just bad. We have more parties to go so I'm guessing Stacy will go and be seen at as many as she can, she has to be seen while she can!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 22 Feb 2012, 00:54

I am trying so hard to find something about this look but I really can't. The blouse under the suit is too harsh, might have looked better if she just wore the suit jacket with a tank underneath, Kinda Like EC at Milan fashion week. The hair looks flat and shows her roots need doing, and the make up is too heavy. I love it when women wear suits I think it can look very sexy. Jen Anniston has done it a couple of times and has looked hot. Sorry cray cray this just doesn't work at all. If she does go to the Oscars she is really going to have to up her game or get a new stylist.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 22 Feb 2012, 00:55

silly girl wrote:I think I am in the minority but I didn't like this look at all....too austere.....she looks better with her hair down....

I agree with you silly girl.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 22 Feb 2012, 01:04

I think she is going to the Oscars but she wont change her stylist because she thinks she looks good. I just hope she doesn't choose any of those Marchessa gowns.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Wed 22 Feb 2012, 01:11

Tacky is tacky, so all she really needs to do, I suppose, is put on her favorite whatever it is and glue on thousands of sequins/beads/bobbles. Can't wait to see what she throws together for Sunday flower Cool

Did a google image search for sequin dress designer and found this beauty. Sequin and satin. LOL. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very Happy

Last edited by bamboochacha on Wed 22 Feb 2012, 02:02; edited 1 time in total
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next