George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 4 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

+56
party animal - not!
MM
Maggy
bunny
Vi
LyndaGirl
LornaDoone
anon.4
bamboochacha
Lighterside
barla
EEOsandy
Ello
fava
socimar
noodle
playfuldeb
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
Henway
fluffy
Charley
sisieq
laetval
Tigerina
macs
yuanling
lelacorb
lucy
bellybaby
dakota007
Pari
madsky
phys major
pandabear
Atalante
zizi
Missa
sadDonkey
watching
cindigirl
pattygirl
Michelle meyers
premiere
lovelylois
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
annemarie
Cinderella
it's me
melbert
silly girl
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
60 posters

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 4 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by lovelylois Tue 31 Jan 2012, 14:50

I think Stan has Gossip Cop on speed dial because here is Gossip Cop saying it is just a rumor from US Magazine.
Angelina Jolie and Stacy Keibler “Awkward” at SAG Awards?
Truth rating: 0
Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt George Clooney Stacy Keibler US Weekly
9:26 am, January 31st, 2012

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Us Weekly)
Earlier this month, Us Weekly published a bogus report claiming that George Clooney “doesn’t like” Angelina Jolie, and that Jolie supposedly snubbed Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler on a recent flight.

The rumored group tension seemed to come out of nowhere, because, in fact, it came out of nowhere.

As Gossip Cop reported, there have been no bad feelings or uncomfortableness between Jolie and either Clooney or Keibler.

When the trio and Brad Pitt posed happily for photographs at Sunday’s SAG Awards, Us Weekly could have simply acknowledged that the quartet was having a good time at the event.

Instead, the outlet doubled down, deeming the pictures “awkward” and repeating the wrong allegations about Jolie and Keibler’s supposedly chilly jet trip.

As a close friend of Keibler tells Gossip Cop, it could not be further from the truth.

Jolie is “nothing but warm and wonderful to Stacy,” we’re told, and the feelings are mutual.

Us Weekly‘s characterization of the happy quartet as “awkward” is, like those previous stories, “100% false.”

Looking at the pictures from Sunday (another is below), it’s hard to disagree.

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 4 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by dakota007 Tue 31 Jan 2012, 15:03

nup they wont fluffy, cuz they don't care about him they only care about S and how SHE looks,behaves,says...he did say when did he got his sag card in one of the interviews but no one seem to care, if he loses it will be about Stacey,and if he wins it will be about her too..
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 31 Jan 2012, 15:16

He got his card after filming a TV episode of Riptide sometime in the early 80's, some of us do pay attention to what he has to say. I couldn't care what she says, because I don't think her career is all that impressive.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Tue 31 Jan 2012, 15:59

i am glad that u did Lucy!! i didn't mean everyone btw!!
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 31 Jan 2012, 16:13

However, nobody asks Stacy when she got HER SAG card.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 31 Jan 2012, 16:18

Honestly, why would anybody care? She's not an important part of George's life, her existence as his girlfriend doesn't reveal much about the man and she doesn't seem to have done much in her own right to merit such in depth scrutiny.

For better or worse she's just one more regular person trying to make it in Hollywood.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 31 Jan 2012, 17:56

I was trying to be sarcastic. Sad
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 31 Jan 2012, 18:12

Making it in hollywood can't be easy, I guess I'm just old school and admire those that show some kind of talent other than exotic dancing or doing jobs that require very little clothing. She has or is doing work now that IMO is a step up from what she did while a wrestler, and I'm sure she is a nice person, but can she act with her clothes on and not the silly stuff she did in the ring. If she can I'll write something good about it on this thread.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 31 Jan 2012, 19:05

According to Gossip Cop, Stacy is #45 on the AskMen Most Desireable Woman in the World list. Her lady love Sofia is #1!!!

Sofia Vergara has been voted #1 on AskMen’s 2012 “Top 99 Most Desirable Women” poll.

She replaces 2011 winner Blake Lively, who slid this year to #32.

“I am so honored to be AskMen’s most desired woman this year. A big thank you to all the men who desire me,” said the “Modern Family” bombshell in a statement.

Vegara finishes ahead of model Kate Upton (#2), Rooney Mara (#3), Miranda Kerr (#4) and Nicki Minaj (#5).

Emma Stone and Scarlett Johansson follow, with Kim Kardashian, Rihanna and Candice Swanepoel rounding out the Top 10.

More than a million votes were cast.

Check out the full list below!

1. Sofia Vergara
2. Kate Upton
3. Rooney Mara
4. Miranda Kerr
5. Nicki Minaj
6. Emma Stone
7. Scarlett Johansson
8. Kim Kardashian
9. Rihanna
10. Candice Swanepoel

11. Kate Middleton
12. Zooey Deschanel
13. Mila Kunis
14. Selena Gomez
15. Daisy Lowe
16. Katy Perry
17. Emma Watson
18. Lady Gaga
19. Lea Michele
20. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

21. Natalie Portman
22. Kate Beckinsale
23. Olivia Wilde
24. Jessica Alba
25. Emmanuelle Chriqui
26. Mina Kelly
27. Kristen Stewart
28. Dianna Agron
29. Hayley Atwell
30. Kat Dennings

31. Lara Stone
32. Blake Lively
33. Brooklyn Decker
34. Jessica Gomes
35. Amber Heard
36. Kristen Wiig
37. Anne Hathaway
38. Sara Jane Underwood
39. Beyonce
40. Brittney Palmer

41. Amanda Seyfried
42. Alyson Hannigan
43. Liu Wen
44. Krysten Ritter
45. Stacy Keibler
46. Nicole Scherzinger
47. Jennifer Lawrence
48. Candace Bailey
49. Penelope Cruz
50. Carey Mulligan

51. Bar Refaeli
52. Jordana Brewster
53. Gisele Bundchen
54. Eva Mendes
55. Christina Ricci
56. Marisa Miller
57. Georgia Jagger
58. Freida Pinto
59. Anais Mali
60. Taylor Swift

61. Tamara Ecclestone
62. The Daily Girls
63. Michelle Williams
64. Leryn Franco
65. Olivia Munn
66. Aubrey Plaza
67. Irina Shayk
68. Arianny Celeste
69. Cheryl Cole
70. Priyanka Chopra

71. Adriana Lima
72. Chanel Iman
73. Lily Aldridge
74. Kreayshawn
75. Olga Fonda
76. Kate Moss
77. Zoe Kravitz
78. Rose Byrne
79. Caroline Wozniacki
80. Demi Moore

81. Elsa Pataky
82. Sunny Leone
83. Zoe Saldana
84. Camilla Belle
85. Maria Menounos
86. Jessica Chastain
87. Madalina Ghenea
88. Emilia Clarke
89. Lake Bell
90. Berenice Marlohe

91. Alessandra Ambrosio
92. Adele
93. Jennifer Lopez
94. Elizabeth Olsen
95. Lana Del Rey
96. Megan Fox
97. Tina Fey
98. Pippa Middleton
99. Paz De La Huerta
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 31 Jan 2012, 19:49

fluffy wrote:Ladies, does anyone really give a ***** about who's taller than who? We know Gee is around 5'10, if Stace were the height of the Empire state, I couldn't give a monkeys!! I'm only concerned that George comes over in the right way to win his award(s) and gets the recognition that he deserves. Stace seems the best of the bunch so far, so if Gee can control her, let it go, just enjoy the lovely pics of him, in that beautiful suite looking dammmmm hot! scratch
OY! More and more is coming out from her own mouth that shows she lies. This is a SK thread, so yes we "give a d*mn" in what she says.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 31 Jan 2012, 19:56

dakota007 wrote:nup they wont fluffy, cuz they don't care about him they only care about S and how SHE looks,behaves,says...he did say when did he got his sag card in one of the interviews .
HELLO!!!! This is a SK thread where she will be discussed along with other GFs in the whole Girls, Girls, Girls section.

I know this is rude, but some here refuse to understand what this section is about.

but no one seem to care, if he loses it will be about Stacey,and if he wins it will be about her too.
Apparently you refuse to accept the opinions of many posters who have explained the difference between award shows that are voted between film critics and the actual actors. Crying or Very sad

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 31 Jan 2012, 19:57

dakota007 wrote:i am glad that u did Lucy!! i didn't mean everyone btw!!
Then why didn't you start a nice conversation in the George news thread about it instead of dumping on us in a SK thread?

Please don't insult our intelligence. We all read what he said.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:10

sisieq wrote:
dakota007 wrote:nup they wont fluffy, cuz they don't care about him they only care about S and how SHE looks,behaves,says...he did say when did he got his sag card in one of the interviews .
HELLO!!!! This is a SK thread where she will be discussed along with other GFs in the whole Girls, Girls, Girls section.

I know this is rude, but some here refuse to understand what this section is about.

but no one seem to care, if he loses it will be about Stacey,and if he wins it will be about her too.
Apparently you refuse to accept the opinions of many posters who have explained the difference between award shows that are voted between film critics and the actual actors. Crying or Very sad

If he wins, it will absolutely NOT be because of her!!!

It seems you have chosen to ignore the well wishers from others in the George threads.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:14

Fair warning - posters who dump on me and others IN THIS THREAD because you don't like what we say about SK - I will continue to dump on you. I created a thread just for you guys to discuss SK in any positive light you chose.

NOT saying that only bad things are to be posted here. My whole point is that those who don't like what is said here from time to time, please leave us alone and enjoy your discussions in the Nice Thread. Thank you,

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:15

I have my thoughts about that... but I choose to keep them to myself for the time being.

EDIT: This is not what Sisieq said right above this post. This was said about winning the Oscar.

Last edited by Cinderella on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to add because Sis and I posted about the same time.)
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:20

Yes, if it wasn't for George's world-wide celebrity, SK and others would not have even slipped into "our" radar. Well, because we are fans and do follow him, they are in "our" radar. None of us has gone the route of calling her names and cursed at her as others have done to some of his EXes, yet we are picked on for voicing our opinions in a Forum that was set-up and designed to discuss George - person, celebrity, humanitarian, actor.

Truly sorry, but what's fair is fair. Thank you!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:22

Cinderella wrote:I have my thoughts about that... but I choose to keep them to myself for the time being.

EDIT: This is not what Sisieq said right above this post. This was said about winning the Oscar.
I for one would love reading your thoughts/opinions about the Oscar race! Very Happy I'm sure others would love to read it, too.

Edit to add: because its a controversial subject regarding our opinions on the reasons why he may win or lose, when you get your thoughts together, please start a thread in the Girls,Girls,Girls section. Surprised

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:32

melbert wrote:According to Gossip Cop, Stacy is #45 on the AskMen Most Desireable Woman in the World list. Her lady love Sofia is #1!!!

Sofia Vergara has been voted #1 on AskMen’s 2012 “Top 99 Most Desirable Women” poll.

She replaces 2011 winner Blake Lively, who slid this year to #32.

“I am so honored to be AskMen’s most desired woman this year. A big thank you to all the men who desire me,” said the “Modern Family” bombshell in a statement.

Vegara finishes ahead of model Kate Upton (#2), Rooney Mara (#3), Miranda Kerr (#4) and Nicki Minaj (#5).

Emma Stone and Scarlett Johansson follow, with Kim Kardashian, Rihanna and Candice Swanepoel rounding out the Top 10.

More than a million votes were cast.

Check out the full list below!

1. Sofia Vergara
2. Kate Upton
3. Rooney Mara
4. Miranda Kerr
5. Nicki Minaj
6. Emma Stone
7. Scarlett Johansson
8. Kim Kardashian
9. Rihanna
10. Candice Swanepoel

11. Kate Middleton
12. Zooey Deschanel
13. Mila Kunis
14. Selena Gomez
15. Daisy Lowe
16. Katy Perry
17. Emma Watson
18. Lady Gaga
19. Lea Michele
20. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

21. Natalie Portman
22. Kate Beckinsale
23. Olivia Wilde
24. Jessica Alba
25. Emmanuelle Chriqui
26. Mina Kelly
27. Kristen Stewart
28. Dianna Agron
29. Hayley Atwell
30. Kat Dennings

31. Lara Stone
32. Blake Lively
33. Brooklyn Decker
34. Jessica Gomes
35. Amber Heard
36. Kristen Wiig
37. Anne Hathaway
38. Sara Jane Underwood
39. Beyonce
40. Brittney Palmer

41. Amanda Seyfried
42. Alyson Hannigan
43. Liu Wen
44. Krysten Ritter
45. Stacy Keibler
46. Nicole Scherzinger
47. Jennifer Lawrence
48. Candace Bailey
49. Penelope Cruz
50. Carey Mulligan

51. Bar Refaeli
52. Jordana Brewster
53. Gisele Bundchen
54. Eva Mendes
55. Christina Ricci
56. Marisa Miller
57. Georgia Jagger
58. Freida Pinto
59. Anais Mali
60. Taylor Swift

61. Tamara Ecclestone
62. The Daily Girls
63. Michelle Williams
64. Leryn Franco
65. Olivia Munn
66. Aubrey Plaza
67. Irina Shayk
68. Arianny Celeste
69. Cheryl Cole
70. Priyanka Chopra

71. Adriana Lima
72. Chanel Iman
73. Lily Aldridge
74. Kreayshawn
75. Olga Fonda
76. Kate Moss
77. Zoe Kravitz
78. Rose Byrne
79. Caroline Wozniacki
80. Demi Moore

81. Elsa Pataky
82. Sunny Leone
83. Zoe Saldana
84. Camilla Belle
85. Maria Menounos
86. Jessica Chastain
87. Madalina Ghenea
88. Emilia Clarke
89. Lake Bell
90. Berenice Marlohe

91. Alessandra Ambrosio
92. Adele
93. Jennifer Lopez
94. Elizabeth Olsen
95. Lana Del Rey
96. Megan Fox
97. Tina Fey
98. Pippa Middleton
99. Paz De La Huerta

You should find last years to compare. Thumbs up!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:34

sis, be carefull with reposting
I was told to save space

Hello!

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:38

Sisieq, why do you act like you are the centre of the world?? people were wondring when did G get his sag card while he said that in one of the interviews, while everyone(and not just in this thread) seems to know every small detaile about Sm what does that means to u?? ha?? and really you call S lair while you every time someone says something you don't like you start to attack them, then say that everyone fre to say their opinion?? please start fixing your problems before picking on others..
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:42

Is G.'s next girl on that list Henway ? Very Happy
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:49

Hen, you asked and I delivered. Eli was #74 last year and #43 for 2010. No Stacy on 2011. Before anyone yells, I KNOW this is Stacy's thread, but this is in response to a Stacy-based question.

There was not a list, so I just posted the pics.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 31 Jan 2012, 21:01

melbert wrote:Hen, you asked and I delivered. Eli was #74 last year and #43 for 2010. No Stacy on 2011. Before anyone yells, I KNOW this is Stacy's thread, but this is in response to a Stacy-based question.

Sorry not trying to get anyone in trouble , but this is comparison workSo the Ex did better....hahahhhahahhhahhha. Thanks for doing the research I am being lazy today. Wow the more I think about it it really is funny, yes funny. Here Stacy I will say has been a much more pleasent dress wearer lately then I think X was and thought she had a large fan base. HMMMMMM Guess G under estimated how much he needed to pay to get Stacy on the list. (ps that last line is CS, maybe) Suspect

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jan 2012, 21:13

wow! love the blue thing!!!

wrote only for fun
having it me too!
Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 31 Jan 2012, 21:20

@its me Yes having color in our life is fun.Very Happy I was going to use yellow but that does not show as well. I am in a sunshine mood being in the Chicagoland and having un usual weather almost to 60 Degrees(15.6 C for those international friends) and all the snow is melted. Have to enjoy it why I can. For next week we will probably be under 2 feet of snow and freezing.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Makes me think of last year at this time when my kids had tunnels going threw the snow, and our county was shut down, even oh my god the malls were closed do to the snow we had. You know its bad out when they close the MALL![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 31 Jan 2012, 21:30

Henway wrote:@its me Yes having color in our life is fun.Very Happy I was going to use yellow but that does not show as well. I am in a sunshine mood being in the Chicagoland and having un usual weather almost to 60 Degrees(15.6 C for those international friends) and all the snow is melted. Have to enjoy it why I can. For next week we will probably be under 2 feet of snow and freezing.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Henway I live in CHicagoland also and the weather was great today it put me in a sunshine mood, but it is Chicago wait 10 minutes and the weather changes. Very Happy

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 31 Jan 2012, 21:32

dakota007 wrote:Sisieq, why do you act like you are the centre of the world??
Sorry if you or others read me that way, but I truly don't.

people were wondring when did G get his sag card while he said that in one of the interviews, while everyone(and not just in this thread) seems to know every small detaile about Sm what does that means to u?? ha?? and really you call S lair while you every time someone says something you don't like you start to attack them, then say that everyone fre to say their opinion?? please start fixing your problems before picking on others..
Please practice what you preach, too!! Seems you ignore questions or responses to your comments that you don't like.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 31 Jan 2012, 21:36

it's me wrote:sis, be carefull with reposting
I was told to save space

Hello!

Thanks for the warning, however I'm not hear at night and not everyday so alot to catch up on. I respond to comments as I read them. Even if I choose to make them all in one post, IMHO, it takes up the same amount of space. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 31 Jan 2012, 21:38

Henway wrote:
melbert wrote:Hen, you asked and I delivered. Eli was #74 last year and #43 for 2010. No Stacy on 2011. Before anyone yells, I KNOW this is Stacy's thread, but this is in response to a Stacy-based question.

Sorry not trying to get anyone in trouble , but this is comparison workSo the Ex did better....hahahhhahahhhahhha. Thanks for doing the research I am being lazy today. Wow the more I think about it it really is funny, yes funny. Here Stacy I will say has been a much more pleasent dress wearer lately then I think X was and thought she had a large fan base. HMMMMMM Guess G under estimated how much he needed to pay to get Stacy on the list. (ps that last line is CS, maybe) Suspect
LOL, I know you were joking about George paying to get her on the list. but, the interesting thing is that after the wrestling, she was forgotten about until she hooked up with George.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Tue 31 Jan 2012, 21:57

Sisieq, can you tell me what questions that i am ignoring??
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 01 Feb 2012, 00:55

In 2008 ,Stacy made Maxims Hot List at #64 - so she has gone up a few numbers

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 01 Feb 2012, 01:03

It's amazing how dating George can make you hotter. Doubt she will be on it next year. Mind you some of the top 20 are iffy to me.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 01 Feb 2012, 01:05

I would like to see if dating George would make me hotter.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 01 Feb 2012, 01:10

I was going to say something like that Missa! Actually, I was going to say I KNOW he makes me HOTTER!!! But, probably not in the same context Dex meant. I don't think anybody would consider me any hotter (so far from that side of the hot I am), but I know I FEEL hotter!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 01 Feb 2012, 01:11

Funny how someone stated SK wasn't tweeting much and boy she is tweeting now!!!
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 01 Feb 2012, 01:12

I guess no date night if she's watching Ellen and listening to a new "mix".
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 01 Feb 2012, 01:30

There was another tweeter who said she was on her wake to hike and saw Stacy leaving George's house. It was right around the time Stacy started tweeting. Awww, no sleepover tonight?
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 01 Feb 2012, 02:18

So I didn't want to mar the Actor Studio thread with gf stuff so I am going to write my observation here....during the Actor's studio GC mentioned a favorite movie of his which was called Sullivan's Travels. I had heard of it but didn't really know it. When I looked it up I saw that it also starred Veronica Lake. You may ask why is this interesting to me?....well do you remember the way SK looked at the Descendants premier with his parents...THAT is who she reminded me of....you don't think she knew that and did it on purpose???? or am I just nuts and reading too much into it. Embarassed

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 01 Feb 2012, 02:22

You know Missa, there seems at times that she might be doing her homework assignments and reading about him to become familiar with who he is. Other times, not so much. Maybe he does share these things with his g/f. Or going back to my first line - The George Girlfriend Training Class!

Did you see at 7:15 we had 211 people on!!! Katie's gonna flip!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 01 Feb 2012, 02:22

Think the whole VL style comes in and out of fashion every couple of years. SL at the oscars, EC in London 1st year with George.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 01 Feb 2012, 02:24

Your right Lucy...don't they realize there was only ONE Veronica Lake!

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 01 Feb 2012, 02:26

If SK has hung around with this crowd before becoming GF she probably knew alot going in, also the friendship with CC if true got alot of do's and dont's advice from Cindy.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 01 Feb 2012, 02:28

My favorite copy cat was KIM Basinger in a movie set in that era40's with Russell Crow.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 01 Feb 2012, 02:36

melbert wrote:You know Missa, there seems at times that she might be doing her homework assignments and reading about him to become familiar with who he is. Other times, not so much. Maybe he does share these things with his g/f. Or going back to my first line - The George Girlfriend Training Class!

I would love to see the curriculum for that training program. It probably starts with something like Cleavage 101: Less Isn't Always More, and wraps up with Advanced Gold Digging: Career Options for the Talentless. Imagine the study groups! Wink

Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 01 Feb 2012, 02:42

That's funny, Missa! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 01 Feb 2012, 02:45

Missa wrote:I would like to see if dating George would make me hotter.

Yeah Right

I'm with you, Mel. I think it would make me hot but in a totally different context. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 Feb 2012, 02:56

melbert wrote:She replaces 2011 winner Blake Lively, who slid this year to #32.
I think this sentence says it all. Where will Stacy be on this list in 2012 or 2013?

Missa wrote:There was another tweeter who said she was on her wake to hike and saw Stacy leaving George's house. It was right around the time Stacy started tweeting. Awww, no sleepover tonight?
Was this person hiking at night? Or how did s/he know that Stacy was leaving for the night?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 Feb 2012, 03:06

sisieq wrote:Fair warning - posters who dump on me and others IN THIS THREAD because you don't like what we say about SK - I will continue to dump on you. I created a thread just for you guys to discuss SK in any positive light you chose.

NOT saying that only bad things are to be posted here. My whole point is that those who don't like what is said here from time to time, please leave us alone and enjoy your discussions in the Nice Thread. Thank you,
How DARE you give orders like that? I don't know who the hell you think you are but you are NOT an admin or moderator on this forum. You will not speak to other posters as rudely as this and you certainly don't give orders. You don't order people where to post and you don't order people not to disagree with you. You don't tell people what can or cannot be discussed in this thread or in any other threads and you don't order people to post elsewhere because you don't like to read what they have to say.

What you are demanding is not the right to express an opinion (take a look at how many posts you've made - you clearly have no difficulties in expressing yourself and nobody is stopping you) but the "right" to say what you want without anyone disagreeing with you. I don't think you need me to point out how unreasonable that is. This is a discussion forum and things will be discussed. If you can't deal with people disagreeing with you then don't post.

I have given youa lot of slack because I know you're going through a rough time but if I see posts as rude as this from you ever again I will ban you. This is your only warning.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 01 Feb 2012, 03:42

thank u katiedot u said every thing i wanted to say in the nice thread of stacy keibler and closed it too i wanted to ask you that too cuz i find it's very rude and crossing line but it's closed so i can't comment there and i was angry of it and the way it was made but just didn't want to have another fight here !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 01 Feb 2012, 04:03

Hey Sissie, Im not sure what is going on, but I truly wish that all the rough spots in your life heal themselves and things will be better for you. You are in my prayers ~
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next