George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 19 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 19 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 19 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 19 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 19 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 19 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+43
lamby
EEOsandy
barla
Henway
silly girl
laetval
George Fan
Merlin
playfuldeb
dakota007
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
Lella_la_bella
ladydi
Atalante
Natascha
marina
pattygirl
doris day
Dior
melbert
cindigirl
it's me
elymania
lucy
blubelle
lovelylois
cooksie
sadDonkey
bellybaby
davidarochelle
Pari
Katiedot
zizi
sisieq
pandabear
Dexterdidit
socimar
watching
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
Cinderella
MM
47 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Sun 19 Feb 2012, 17:42

The next mrs clooney wrote:
Katiedot wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:Since when does sharing your opinion on another persons post mean that you are personally attacking them or ganging up on them.
When one poster calls another poster 'brainless' for example or accuses them of "bitter hatred towards Eli". That's when it's personal and not necessary.

Again, if anyone has issues with another poster, please send me a PM.

I'm fine with disagreeing with each other's posts; that's what this forum is for; but not with attacking other posters.

On with the show!

Just an FYI, no one called another poster "brainless" this comment was written about Eli and obviously showed their hatred towards her so that's when people jump in and have issues. If you are going to show hatred about another person like this and say that you would slap their face if you were there mother then it is expected that people are going to comment on such unnecessary hatred. I am going to say that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. The people that complain about being attacked by others have done plenty of attacking themselves, trust me I have been on the receiving end many times.

THEN YOU DID NOT READ THE COMMENT THAT LELACORB WROTE YESTERDAY 2/18 AT 8:01 AM ADDRESSED TO ME:
Socimar I also think that you are brainless after the photo you posted on the kennel Asti thinking it was the real photo of the kennel!
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Katiedot Sun 19 Feb 2012, 17:43

Let's take this to PMs, shall we?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 19 Feb 2012, 17:50

I'm am going to let katiedot deal with your anger Socimar. I will not engage with someone who has so much hatred. You started the Brainless comments regarding Eli sorry it hurts when your own words get used against you.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 19 Feb 2012, 17:53

Katiedot wrote:'Desecrating'? The Coliseum has seen a lot worse in its time!

Katie, yes that was thousands of years ago when christians were fed to the lions but today I'd like to believe that we have attained a higher level of civilization. The Flavian Amphitheatre (known as the Colosseum) is also regarded as a monument to all the martyrs who died because they believed in a higher supreme being and for Steve to do what looks like he is doing is an offense to their memories and to all the Romans in general. If the carabinieri (city police) saw him in that position he could be fined and/or taken to jail but I think the photo was taken with his own cell.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 19 Feb 2012, 17:55

The next mrs clooney wrote:I'm am going to let katiedot deal with your anger Socimar. I will not engage with someone who has so much hatred. You started the Brainless comments regarding Eli sorry it hurts when your own words get used against you.

I was over it yesterday but you just brought it up again saying that nobody called another poster "brainless" but Lela did, maybe you did not read all the comments. END OF STORY, NO MORE.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 19 Feb 2012, 17:58

You really are a bully Socimar. She called your posts and hatred brainless not you. Please do not respond to my posts if you can respond appropriately and like a grown adult. Your hatred is ugly!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 19 Feb 2012, 18:04

Steve-O reminds me of a younger version of satellite radio shock jock, Howard Stern, with the stunts added to his potty mouth. A 15 yr. old trapped inside the body of a 37 year old.

What a contrast of imagery for Italians which is confusing as well. Elisabetta in elegant and beautiful Versace and Cavalli gowns. Steve-O in front of the Colosseum in a vulgar pose with his hand down his pants.

Maybe Elisabetta leads a charmed life and thinks wrestling with a pig you will not get any mud on you.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 19 Feb 2012, 18:06

Sociamar, you also called Eli brainless so you're not in a position to complain if it's used against you.

Once again I'm asking very nicely for everyone to return to the subject of Elisabetta Canalis. Any other subjects can be sent by PM to me.

I will delete any further comments that aren't about her in this thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 19 Feb 2012, 18:14

socimar wrote:
Katiedot wrote:'Desecrating'? The Coliseum has seen a lot worse in its time!

Katie, yes that was thousands of years ago when christians were fed to the lions but today I'd like to believe that we have attained a higher level of civilization. The Flavian Amphitheatre (known as the Colosseum) is also regarded as a monument to all the martyrs who died because they believed in a higher supreme being and for SteveI agree that is not getleman to do what looks like he is doing is an offense to their memories and to all the Romans in general. If the carabinieri (city police) saw him in that position he could be fined and/or taken to jail but I think the photo was taken with his own cell.

Socimar in Italy is allowed scratch the balls (I agree that is not getleman! ) the police have else to do. In America it is forbidden for a man scratching his balls?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2012, 18:24

Deleted by Katiedot.

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 19 Feb 2012, 18:28

It is indecency portrayed as humor. It is plain STUPID, not scratching balls but facetiously playing with himself. Remember the guy is a professional idiot both on screen and in real life. So he has the role down real well. It is a natural for him.

How one wants MORE stupid people in their life is beyond me?

It must be a phase you go through. At age 37, others are doctors and missionaries and singers and ministers to the poor and artists, NOT JUVENILES.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 Feb 2012, 18:31

he only seems a kid
craving for attention
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 19 Feb 2012, 18:33

To me he seems like a jerk but perhaps has hidden talents
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 Feb 2012, 18:36

he is a human being
in great needing of help

didn't he try to kill himself
twice?

he needs help

maybe this relationship can be good
for both

who knows?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 19 Feb 2012, 18:41

That's it, a Canalis project to work on in her spare time..... RESCUE Steve-O from his maladjusted self. Some women do like that Rescuer role. Although it is usually not healthy to do that because someone really needs help from the trained professionals. The Rescuer role gets played cause they feel more important and needed working on their project.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 19 Feb 2012, 18:43

Unfortunately society has reinforced his inappropriate and distasteful behaviors which millions of dollars. It's like with children or animal if your reinforce the negative behaviors then they will continue. My guess is that they will continue.
As for Eli's relationship with him, I wonder if she is enjoying being the more prominent partner. She has always dated men that were more publicly successful and her life has revolved around theirs. In Italy she is probably more famous than Steve and maybe she enjoys having the limelight for once. I'm sure she also likes that fact that he as with Mechad has gone to support her in her career. With George she was the one flying off to support him and she always had to take a back seat and now she has someone to do that for her.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 19 Feb 2012, 19:43

it's me wrote:he is a human being
in great needing of help

twice?

he needs help

for both

who knows?

It's me, Steve-O did try to kill himself (in 2008) because he was suffering from bipolar disorder (maniaco depressivo) which at that time was left untreated. You do not cure bipolar disorder, you just take meds forever:

"Star Magazine is reporting that Jackass star Steve-O is at Cedars Sinai Medical Center after threatening to take his own life. What could possibly be so bad in these celebrities lives that they continue to try to out themselves?

He was on a 72-hour hold but has apparently been extended to 14 days,

"Steve is stabilized on meds at this point,” source said. "He was also treated for burns on his skin as if he had been putting cigarettes out on his own body."

Apparently he has a severe case of bipolar disorder that was left untreated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 19 Feb 2012, 19:46

lelacorb wrote:

Socimar in Italy is allowed scratch the balls (I agree that is not getleman! ) the police have else to do. In America it is forbidden for a man scratching his balls?

In public and with your hands inside your pants? Yes indeed!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 19 Feb 2012, 19:51

He sounds like a very troubled person, with mental illness and drug dependency to deal with. If they make each other happy, then good for them because every human being is deserving of love.

The cynical side of me wonders if they are good for one another but thankfully that's not my problem.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 19 Feb 2012, 19:55

socimar wrote:
it's me wrote:he is a human being
in great needing of help

twice?

he needs help

for both

who knows?

It's me, Steve-O did try to kill himself (in 2008) because he was suffering from bipolar disorder (maniaco depressivo) which at that time was left untreated. You do not cure bipolar disorder, you just take meds forever:

"Star Magazine is reporting that Jackass star Steve-O is at Cedars Sinai Medical Center after threatening to take his own life. What could possibly be so bad in these celebrities lives that they continue to try to out themselves?

He was on a 72-hour hold but has apparently been extended to 14 days,

"Steve is stabilized on meds at this point,” source said. "He was also treated for burns on his skin as if he had been putting cigarettes out on his own body."

Apparently he has a severe case of bipolar disorder that was left untreated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I actually work with people with mental illness and substance abuse. You don't have to stay on meds forever with bi-polar disorder and recovery is possible with the right treatment and learning the right coping skills. I have many clients who do not take medications for bi-polar and live regular productive lives because they have the skills necessary to cope with the changes in mood. Plus there are many variations of bi-polar disorder which have very different symptoms.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 19 Feb 2012, 20:00

socimar wrote:
lelacorb wrote:

In public and with your hands inside your pants? Yes indeed!
Do you want me to believe that one can go to jail for a dermatitis in the groin area? I know American cities very well, I have seen gay and lesbian shoot his tongue in his mouth and no worry about that even the police!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 19 Feb 2012, 20:03

So the LA Film Festival started at 11:00 am this morning with a documentary on Sophia Loren. I guess she won’t be the Red Carpet (if they still have one) Master of Ceremony and I have no idea why because in the website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they are still saying that she will be there at 6:30 pm but we know that she is still Rome; however she finally replied to one of her followers on this subject:

Alice Paoli @GG_alice98
@JustElisabetta Ma Eli nn comincia il Festival L.A. Italia?Xk stamattina eri a Roma?

But Eli isn’t the LA Italia Festival starting? Why where you in Rome this morning?

ElisabettaCanalis @JustElisabetta
@GG_alice98 e' gia' iniziato ma io arrivo un po' dopo!
2:10 PM - 19 Feb 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

it has already started but I will arrive a little later!

She will probably be there on Thursday 23 because they are showing some Italian Comedies and she worked in one of them, “La seconda volta non si scorda mai" (2:30 pm) directed by Francesco Ranieri Martinotti. Also Steve-O has a couple of gigs in Iowa that day and the day after so they will be back by that date.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 19 Feb 2012, 20:17

lelacorb wrote:
Do you want me to believe that one can go to jail for a dermatitis in the groin area? I know American cities very well, I have seen gay and lesbian shoot his tongue in his mouth and no worry about that even the police!

Lela, first of all I seriously doubt that Steve-O suffers from dermatitis; however in american cities you find a restroom at Starbucks or in any other store and do what you need to do. I don't know where you saw the kind of behaviour you explained above in any city in the US, where have you been?? In Washington, DC you would be in serious trouble. Why do you think that in 2012 you still cannot take your bikini top off at the beach while in Europe you have been doing that for decades? Ten years ago, a co-worker friend of mine went to the beach (Outer Banks in North Carolina) with a niece who had just come from Norway to visit her. This girl, 18 years old took her top off and in a few minutes a ranger on a dune buggy came racing and told her to put it back on. She refused because she said in Europe she could do it. He fined her $500 and she had to put the top on or go to jail.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 19 Feb 2012, 20:36

You can stick your hands in your pants and not get arrested as long as you are not playing with anything or you don't put "it" on display. There isn't a guy out there that hasn't adjusted himself in public just some are more discreet about it. Look at all the rappers that can't stop grabbing their crotches in public and on tv. They don't get arrested as there is no law against it.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 19 Feb 2012, 21:45

socimar wrote:
lelacorb wrote:

Lela, first of all I seriously doubt that Steve-O suffers from dermatitis; however in american cities you find a restroom at Starbucks or in any other store and do what you need to do. I don't know where you saw the kind of behaviour you explained above in any city in the US, where have you been?? In Washington, DC you would be in serious trouble. Why do you think that in 2012 you still cannot take your bikini top off at the beach while in Europe you have been doing that for decades? Ten years ago, a co-worker friend of mine went to the beach (Outer Banks in North Carolina) with a niece who had just come from Norway to visit her. This girl, 18 years old took her top off and in a few minutes a ranger on a dune buggy came racing and told her to put it back on. She refused because she said in Europe she could do it. He fined her $500 and she had to put the top on or go to jail.

I remember Miami e San Francisco
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 19 Feb 2012, 21:53

Isn't it a funny day today ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 19 Feb 2012, 22:21

Joanna wrote:Isn't it a funny day today ?

Yes, that's because they are predicting snow, can't get out and we are suffering from cabin fever.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 19 Feb 2012, 22:40

No snow here!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 19 Feb 2012, 23:17

No snow here is Mass. Went for a run it's been so nice. No cabin fever for me. Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 19 Feb 2012, 23:30

They had predicted a cloudy day with a 50 percent chance of snow and I know it is snowing in Richmond so being only 1 1/2 hrs away I presumed it would take 1-2 hrs to get here but I am still waiting; however, the forecast hasn't changed, so....
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 20 Feb 2012, 13:17

Eli is now headed to the LA Film Festival leaving behind in the magazines in her native Italy some reviews of her walk around Rome with Steve-O. Some posters welcome what appears as happiness in her life, others call the new boyfriend one with no future with her and a toxic monster. Ouch. They also pick up that she is the one that always calls the paps for all these photo ops, so she is not fooling anyone. Also they remember her quote about being with Clooney was like living in a gilded cage and now she is more free. People are paying attention to her. They mock the word love on the surface as this is what she had with Mehcad roaming around Berlin and Milan and beneath the perfection lies some kind of rot. They say the truth is not always as it appears.

Steve to me has this wide open eyed crazed addict look to me all the time. I still think he is highly unstable. He plays for the cameras too. It is so obvious as he grabs her in the store when the cameras are snapping. I agree with what another poster said here, he wants the attention even more than she does.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 20 Feb 2012, 13:24

So why keep giving him attention on here ? confused
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 20 Feb 2012, 13:59

Joanna wrote:So why keep giving him attention on here ? confused

I guess because this is the blog "What Elisabetta Did Next" and that's what she is doing next, dating Steve-O, strolling in the streets of Rome with him, releasing interviews about him and calling the paps while displaying PDA.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 20 Feb 2012, 14:38

The PDA's are interesting with Elisabetta. With Clooney she seemed the initiator with little or no response from him like he was a cold fish. With Steve HE is the initiator with a ho hum response by her. Just the vibe I am picking up with the chemistry. PDA is so acting like a 15 year old. Especially playing for the cameras. Get a room the other patrons of the restaurant must say.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 20 Feb 2012, 15:00

a cold fish Very Happy

LOL!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 20 Feb 2012, 16:40

She just twitted that they are in Milan (bad weather and cold) so since she flew there from LA she must have to fly back from there. She will probably attend the Thursday show of the comedy she starred years ago. I did not see anything in the Internet about this festival, which celebrity attended, I believe there was no red carpet, so why was she excited to have been selected as the "madrina" (master of ceremony) for the festival since it started yesterday and she won't show up until end of week?
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 20 Feb 2012, 16:55

[quote="lelacorb"][quote="socimar"]
blubelle wrote:I

Socimar, dogs on the couch is a hoax! How can you expect to have a kennel of dogs on the couch? You've never seen a kennel?

I don't know about Italy, but I live in the US and I take my dogs to a "cage free" boarding place (some might call it a kennel) and there are couches. There are a number of these where i live.......

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 20 Feb 2012, 16:59

With the LA Italian Festival isn't Elisabetta called the 'godmother' of the event? I think it is supposed to be quite the high honor. Again the cryptic nature of communication with the public about her. Maybe something changed with her role and she hasn't explained it clearly or as someone else said that she is not allowed to say. She was promoted on the web site as supposed to work on Sunday.

Even the work on the children's show in Italy was broadcast and then withdrawn as not true. I do wonder if her public career is getting affected by her private life choices. Don't know.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 20 Feb 2012, 17:52

[quote="fava"][quote="lelacorb"]
socimar wrote:
blubelle wrote:I

Socimar, dogs on the couch is a hoax! How can you expect to have a kennel of dogs on the couch? You've never seen a kennel?

I don't know about Italy, but I live in the US and I take my dogs to a "cage free" boarding place (some might call it a kennel) and there are couches. There are a number of these where i live.......
Even Dylan, my German shepherd often lives in the house and sleeps on Persian carpets, but what he was talking about Socimar was a kennel for abandoned dogs.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 20 Feb 2012, 18:21

George Fan wrote:With the LA Italian Festival isn't Elisabetta called the 'godmother' of the event? I think it is supposed to be quite the high honor. Again the cryptic nature of communication with the public about her. Maybe something changed with her role and she hasn't explained it clearly or as someone else said that she is not allowed to say. She was promoted on the web site as supposed to work on Sunday.

Even the work on the children's show in Italy was broadcast and then withdrawn as not true. I do wonder if her public career is getting affected by her private life choices. Don't know.

The children's broadcast came from the media (several Italian website reported it), Elisabetta never approved/denied it but later the media said that it was not true; however the fact that she was chosen as the "godmother" for the LA-ITALIA festival (which by the way is a C+, B- event at the Chinese theatre with free entrance, no tickets sold, first come first serve basis) came from her, she was honored to be chosen and in her English translation of the Italian tweet she sent out to the public she even said that "she was chosen to 'REPRESENT' Italy at the LA-Film Festival". She will go, I am sure, on Thursday when they will start showing the Italian Comedies and she starred in one. For every movie they show, a representative, director/actress/actor has been scheduled to appear and Elisabetta will be there for the showing of "La Seconda Volta non si scorda mai" on Thursday at 2:30 pm. The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] website has the list of all the events and the synopsis of each movie. This is the one for Canalis' movie:

La Seconda Volta non si scorda mai
by Francesco Ranieri Martinotti – 100'
Giulio is a young estate agent. During a visit to an apartment, he sees Ilaria, his ex classmate's sister. She is in love with an older man and they are going to marry. Giulio is strucked from Ilaria's beauty and he doesn't like the fact she is going to marry.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 20 Feb 2012, 18:40

SAME MENU, DIFFERENT MAN

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
That's amore - again! Elizabetta Canalis is spotted getting affectionate with new beau Steve-O in the same restaurant in Rome that she and ex George Clooney frequented

The pair were seen at Shinto, a Japanese restaurant in the Italian capital this weekend.
And still in the new flush of love, they couldn't keep their hands off each other as they hugged and kissed and laughed together.
Only three years ago, the 33-year-old and Clooney, 51, were snapped in the same place sharing sushi and kisses

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Look familiar? Elisabetta was seen with ex George Clooney at the same restaurant in almost the same pose.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 20 Feb 2012, 18:49

Life is so deja-vu. The fight chapters with Italian tempers flaring and designer handbags being tossed about and driving off in a cloud of smoke are the best action scenes. Shopping, PDA, and restaurant scenes set the stage for the rich stuff later on.... LOL.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 20 Feb 2012, 19:54

You know what I think? I think Ely proves that her can love but George with Stacy showed what? Unfortunately, nothing! I do not like Steve-O and I do not like Stacy but love is always respected! it is the best thing a person can live!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 20 Feb 2012, 22:19

scratch Censored
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 20 Feb 2012, 23:29

Wow she really get's turned at Japanese restaurants doesn't she? LOL I think she is happy and at least you can tell these two like each other unlike the George and Stacy show. No passion at all between those two!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 20 Feb 2012, 23:40

She needs a good thick steak dinner with a heavy dose of greasy fries to put some meat on them bones again and steer clear of that vegan crap. You'll never round out and have a soft woman look eating sushi and drinking sake. You'll get accused of being anorexic or stressed out when you walk around with an emaciated look with sunken cheek bones. Eat healthy, sure, but don't have your bones and rib cage sticking out. They say actually a little overweight is the healthiest lifestyle. It protects you and gives you some cushion when you do find yourself sick.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 21 Feb 2012, 00:14

LOL!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 21 Feb 2012, 00:34

A rubber meets the road question with values and career path for Elisabetta. The TMZ people laughed at her with the relationship with Steve-O saying on the show, "see you on cable." With Clooney he would not put her in any of his films like Descendants, The American or Ides of March. If they had another Jackass film would Eli go act in it if asked? Or this is NOT EXACTLY where she saw her career path going? The TV Leverage series would look like a stellar class performance compared to anything Jackass movie sequel level. You know his fans would clamor for this.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 21 Feb 2012, 01:16

Ok, so there was a gala for the opening night of the LA-ITALIA Film Festival last night. Below is a link to the pics of some of the guests (5 pages so keep clicking "next page"). No mention of Canalis, I have no idea what happened since the official program in the festival website is still listing her as being the master of ceremony on the red carpet on opening night. The italian entrepreneur who was supposed to co-host with her was there (see pictures below) but he was not the master of ceremonyt!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 21 Feb 2012, 02:21

Great coverage of the 7th Annual Los Angeles-Italia Film, Fashion And Art Festival, and quite the red carpet photo taking as well. Elisabetta's friend from Britain, Victoria Hervey, was there, and Joan Collins is looking simply great.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next