George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+43
lamby
EEOsandy
barla
Henway
silly girl
laetval
George Fan
Merlin
playfuldeb
dakota007
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
Lella_la_bella
ladydi
Atalante
Natascha
marina
pattygirl
doris day
Dior
melbert
cindigirl
it's me
elymania
lucy
blubelle
lovelylois
cooksie
sadDonkey
bellybaby
davidarochelle
Pari
Katiedot
zizi
sisieq
pandabear
Dexterdidit
socimar
watching
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
Cinderella
MM
47 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by George Fan Sat 18 Feb 2012, 01:45

Twitter follower numbers for celebrities could pay off, perhaps if some advertiser wanted them to promote say a fashion item to everyone. The celebrities like Shaquille O'Neal and Kim Kardashian have incredible numbers. A few hundred thousand really is nothing in the celebrity world, and much of it is based on how long they are using the system. Being involved in popular movies helps add followers too. With celebrities for the fan it is a way to "see" into their little fame world and perhaps be part of it if they respond to you. Twitter is much more heavily a social network OUTSIDE the United States.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Katiedot Sat 18 Feb 2012, 02:40

Twitter isn't that difficult to understand. It's just one way of a person sharing what they're thinking about with other people. What you tweet can be as vapid or profound as you want.

The number of followers a person has reflects the number of people interested in that person. Each follower has to choose to follow someone; you don't pick up followers by re-tweeting someone else.

Do big numbers of followers mean anything? Well, yes and no. It's a kind of popularity contest so the more followers you have, the more popular you can say you are. But it doesn't benefit you in any way.

Besides the ego boost, the only advantage to having a large number of followers on twitter is that if you're being paid to promote something which many celebs are, then the more followers you have the more money you can ask for.

Socimar - the 'etiquette' on twitter is that if someone follows you, you follow them back in return. That's how some accounts run up huge numbers of followers and it's why complete strangers will follow someone.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 18 Feb 2012, 04:18

Well people do keep talking. Whether that turns into work for her, who knows?

PUBLIC OPINION > Elisabetta Canalis and Steve-O Are the Lamest

Elisabetta Canalis has had a few bit parts in masterpieces like "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo" and "Virgin Territory" (9% and 26% on Rotten Tomatoes, respectively), but we suspect the real reason she got that "Dancing With the Stars" stint -- and, let's face it, those shoots in Vogue and Harper's Bazaar -- is because she dated George Clooney. And honestly, that's not a horrible reputation to have. But whatever respect she earned with Clooney, her new beau -- Steve-O from "Jackass" -- is liable to whisk it away. Possibly in a portable toilet. We asked SodaHeads if this was the lamest celebrity rebound.

36% Picked Elisabetta and Steve-O

From a guy who starred in a critically acclaimed Rat Pack remake, to a guy who's thrown up rat and possum on film; from "The Fantastic Mr. Fox" to "Wildboyz." It's an odd transition, to say the least, and more than enough to convince voters it was the lamest celebrity rebound in recent times. Worse than Jennifer Lopez and that 24-year-old dancer -- even worse than Jesse James and Kat Von D. One commenter wrote, "I think I want to puke a little in my mouth." (To be fair, they might have just been watching an episode of "Jackass.") Point is, she downgraded. Big time. It's almost like she's trying to make Clooney jealous...and it's probably not working.

Women Aren't as Bothered by Steve-O
Now, you might think Elisabetta and Steve-O got the vote because women are disgusted by the guy. But that wasn't the case. Men were 10% more likely than women to vote for "Elisabetta-O." Don't worry, women still picked them as the lamest rebound, but not by much. They were 10% more likely to vote for J.Lo and that dancer kid.

Older Voters Are Hung Up on Kim K
Kim Kardashian's little fling was a big deal a few months ago -- and older voters aren't forgetting about it. Specifically, the 55-64 crowd. 32% of them voted for Kim K's wedded fling that may or may not have been a publicity stunt for her flailing reality empire.

Divorcees Despise Jesse James
Let's not forget Jesse James and Kat Von D. People don't despise James because of "Monster Garage," or because he dated the star of "LA Ink," or even because they've both posed for Nazi-inspired photographs. They despise him because he cheated on Sandra Bullock. Gratuitously. Okay, and the Nazi thing.

Source
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Sat 18 Feb 2012, 05:14

Socimar,
You can claim to post what is written on twitter and blogs as what you receive in alerts but let's face it, you edit what you want.
Do you really think that everyone here is that stupid?
Maybe you do.
Well, you are not alone. There a few other posters that have an unconscionable distaste (to put it mildly) for Eli.
She is the spawn of the devil. She sure as hell makes your life miserable and that's so freaking sad.
You can protest all you want. As for the rest that want to rip her to shreds, same goes for you.
Elisabetta is living her life. She's still young and has the best years ahead of her.
Is that the problem here? You do not?

I have to say that I'm surprised that the commentary here is still even some kind of relevant. She's happy, so it seems, and I can't even imagine why people would want deny her that.

lamby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 18 Feb 2012, 06:53

socimar wrote:It is from the Comune di Asti, (Municipality of the City of Asti), the logo is visible also on the bottom right side of the picture, but the link of the Italian article released by the Municipality is below the picture I posted. Click it and read the article, it's in Italian.

And 'the logo of the kennel is not the picture of the kennel. AH, ah!! Do you think the Italian kennel dogs are kept on the couch! It would be wonderful but you do not believe is utopia!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 18 Feb 2012, 07:01

Socimar I also think that you are brainless after the photo you posted on the kennel Asti thinking it was the real photo of the kennel!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 18 Feb 2012, 13:30

lelacorb wrote: Socimar, dogs on the couch is a hoax! How can you expect to have a kennel of dogs on the couch? You've never seen a kennel?

Go back into the Kennel link and click "Bau-House foto" and you will see lots of pictures of the dogs and cats in the kennel and if you click "Ospiti" you will find the bio of each dog, and they all have a name from the newest addition to the oldest dog in the kennel. Below is the Kennel from the outside.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and as for the LOGO in the picture of the dogs on the sofa which I told you it was for the Comune di Asti (Municipality of Asti) and you said it was not. You did not understand, it is not the logo of the kennel, it is the logo of the Municipality of the City of Asti, meaning the site, photos are property of the Municipality (Comune):

Asti-Stemma - Di rosso alla croce d'argento.
Motto: Aste Nitet Mundo Sancto Custode Secundo
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 18 Feb 2012, 13:40

socimar wrote:
lelacorb wrote: Socimar, dogs on the couch is a hoax! How can you expect to have a kennel of dogs on the couch? You've never seen a kennel?

Go back into the Kennel link and click "Bau-House foto" and you will see lots of pictures of the dogs and cats in the kennel and if you click "Ospiti" you will find the bio of each dog, and they all have a name from the newest addition to the oldest dog in the kennel. Below is the Kennel from the outside.

and as for the LOGO in the picture of the dogs on the sofa which I told you it was for the Comune di Asti (Municipality of Asti) and you said it was not. You did not understand, it is not the logo of the kennel, it is the logo of the Municipality of the City of Asti, meaning the site, photos are property of the Municipality (Comune):

Asti-Stemma - Di rosso alla croce d'argento.
Motto: Aste Nitet Mundo Sancto Custode Secundo
I have only ever talked about the logo of the kennel (photos of dogs on the couch) and I never talked about the town of Asti, and what you have posted is called crest
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 18 Feb 2012, 13:43

Lela,
when a photo of a kennel is published with the "Crest" of the Municipality of the Town it means that such Municipality owns the photo an the contents of the website.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 18 Feb 2012, 13:45

George Fan wrote:Twitter follower numbers for celebrities could pay off, perhaps if some advertiser wanted them to promote say a fashion item to everyone. The celebrities like Shaquille O'Neal and Kim Kardashian have incredible numbers. A few hundred thousand really is nothing in the celebrity world, and much of it is based on how long they are using the system. Being involved in popular movies helps add followers too. With celebrities for the fan it is a way to "see" into their little fame world and perhaps be part of it if they respond to you. Twitter is much more heavily a social network OUTSIDE the United States.

Yes, I agree because 99% of Elisabetta's twitters are Italians although when she is here she writes in English too which makes some followers really upset because they don't understand what she is saying.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 18 Feb 2012, 13:50

It is funny with two languages if you happen to be fluent that way as a bilingual person. The Italians don't like her writing in English. The Americans and the British don't know what she is saying with all that Italian. Kind of stuck between two worlds. If she wants to get more established with a career in Hollywood she is going to have to use Italian a lot less. She said she is taking English classes to get stronger in that language, so that is good.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 18 Feb 2012, 13:58

socimar wrote:Lela,
when a photo of a kennel is published with the "Crest" of the Municipality of the Town it means that such Municipality owns the photo an the contents of the website.

Tu stai cambiando le carte in tavola! So che mi capisci!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 18 Feb 2012, 14:23

lascia perdere lela,l'unica cosa che le interessa per motivi che non ci dice, è parlare male della canalis e di qualsisi cosa sia in relazione con lei da mesi
give up lela,the only thing that she is interested,for reasons that she does not explains since months ,is to speak against canalis and against everything that is related with her

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 18 Feb 2012, 14:25

Ok everyone. Let's take a break from this. If anyone has issues with another poster, please PM me.

I would appreciate that any posts after this one should be in English and about Elisabetta Canalis only.

Thanks
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 18 Feb 2012, 14:30

lamby wrote:Socimar,
You can claim to post what is written on twitter and blogs as what you receive in alerts but let's face it, you edit what you want.
Do you really think that everyone here is that stupid?
Maybe you do. Well, you are not alone.

I translate Eli's messages because when she writes in Italian the majority of people in this blog do not understand it and to avoid people accusing me of "editing" I always copy and paste the original message in Italian.

For articles that need to be translated, Google Translate does a bad job in the sense that it is a machine and translates exactly word by word and most of the time it does not make any sense, like calling a velina "tissue" (coming from the Italian "Carta Velina" or "Tissue Paper"), also the sentences are translated in the latin way, subject, verb, adjective which is not the way English sentences are formed, so sometimes I have to twist the sentence around to make sense of the text. This is an example of a recent comment translated by Google and posted by Lela on 2/16, 2:28 pm.

Italian:
Quando stava con Clooney si e' dovuta chiudere a riccio "per tutelare la persona che amavo, molto gelosa della sua privacy", ma adesso "sono tornata la Canalis che conoscete, molto piu' aperta".

Google translate:

When he was with, and Clooney is' due to close like a clam "to protect the person I loved, very jealous of his privacy," but now "I returned Canalis you know, much more 'open'.

My Editing:
When she was with Clooney she had to shut up like a clam (actually she said sea urchin but I would keep clam) "to protect the person I loved who was very jealous of his privacy," but now "I have come back as the Canalis that you know, much more open".

Does my editing change the sentence? I don't think so.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 18 Feb 2012, 15:09

You do good with your editing of translations Socimar and I agree the computer translations are choppy at best, always making a she a he, calling her Heliums and other names like Elizabeth Hurley in the past that make no sense. BTW, that statement of her being more open now, maybe her REAL personality felt repressed with the time she was with George and it is emerging AGAIN now that she is away from him. What that is "exactly" I am not sure but maybe a less genteel woman is her real self, smoking, using profanity more often, dressing like a rapper or homeless person as you called it .... The bloggers have said she is lower "class" now. Don't know if that is true or not, but your behavior will determine what people think of how high class or low class you are going forward.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 18 Feb 2012, 15:40

socimar wrote:
George Fan wrote:Twitter follower numbers for celebrities could pay off, perhaps if some advertiser wanted them to promote say a fashion item to everyone. The celebrities like Shaquille O'Neal and Kim Kardashian have incredible numbers. A few hundred thousand really is nothing in the celebrity world, and much of it is based on how long they are using the system. Being involved in popular movies helps add followers too. With celebrities for the fan it is a way to "see" into their little fame world and perhaps be part of it if they respond to you. Twitter is much more heavily a social network OUTSIDE the United States.

Yes, I agree because 99% of Elisabetta's twitters are Italians although when she is here she writes in English too which makes some followers really upset because they don't understand what she is saying.

She usually tweets in both English and Italian. She has been using Italian more recently since she has been talking about Sanremo and this is not something Americans or English people know about. Her English is actually good and someone that is an english speaker but also can speak Italian, I have no problems understanding her tweets in either language. People should not rely on google translate as it translates the language literally which can actually change the intention of what is being said.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Sat 18 Feb 2012, 19:13

Socimar,
I'd like to clarify what I meant when I wrote, "you edit what you want".
I wasn't referring to your Italian to English translations but instead your 'decisions' to ONLY post the harsh, negative opinions and tweets that satisfy your need for complicity and validation for your bitter hatred towards Eli.
I do hope you'll take a good look at what you're trying to achieve here and why you're expending so much time and energy on a woman you have never even met.
Life is too short.

I would also like to say that I'm happy to see Eli doing her own thing, having not crawled into a hole post Clooney and for the positive feedback for filling in last minute at San Remo.
She has other prospects too and I wish her the best.

One last thing... she does not dress like a homeless person - what a horrible comparison - just check out your local food bank.
Bring some groceries while you're at it.
Peace out.

lamby

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 18 Feb 2012, 19:27

I'd like to clarify what I meant when I wrote, "you edit what you want".
I wasn't referring to your Italian to English translations but instead your 'decisions' to ONLY post the harsh, negative opinions and tweets that satisfy your need for complicity and validation for your bitter hatred towards Eli.
I do hope you'll take a good look at what you're trying to achieve here and why you're expending so much time and energy on a woman you have never even met.
Life is too short.

I would also like to say that I'm happy to see Eli doing her own thing, having not crawled into a hole post Clooney and for the positive feedback for filling in last minute at San Remo.
She has other prospects too and I wish her the best.

One last thing... she does not dress like a homeless person - what a horrible comparison - just check out your local food bank.
Bring some groceries while you're at it.
Peace out.

Lamby,
Your usual sarcasm is not funny. I would very much appreciate it if you would stop attacking me personally. You may not like what I write but stop attacking me and only me. What do you know about me?. Yesterday you told me to get a hobby and today that I should bring some groceries to the local food bank.

Well let’s see, I couldn’t do that because today is not the second Tuesday of the month, that’s when it’s my turn and have been doing it for years and I also distributed clothes to them…. and as far as hobbies…I create jewelry, infact I just came back from a Gem & Jewelry Convention a few miles from here (Chantilly, VA) where I spent 3 hours (from my last entry in this blog to now), buying supplies because they are cheaper than online; I paint in oil so I am now taking classes in acrylic and watercolor; I take 4 yoga classes a week (3 Hata and one Kundalini). I am also the plumber and mechanic in my house and can change a faucet in less than 30 minutes. I renovated a bathroom last week (off wallpaper, on 3 coats of paint after sanding). I have been doing all of the above since I arrived in the US in 1987....and until 6 months ago I even had a full time job in a research lab (yes, the Pantene issue....P&G was a client).

Additionally I clean the house, go grocery shopping, do the laundry, ironing and all the cooking and take care of a husband who suffered a stroke and has cancer and one crazy cat. I blog first thing in the morning when I sit in front of the computer, check emails and drink my coffee. I blog when I wait for the laundry to dry or the lasagna to cook or like now when I listen to the Metropolitan Opera (every Saturday at 1:00 pm). Today is The Barber of Seville and Rossini is my favorite artist. Oh, I also blog last thing at night after I do the dishes, sweep and mop the kitchen floor before I retire to watch some TV and close the computer. I am also working a bit everyday on my taxes now, with the help of Turbotax, my husband was the one doing it but with the stroke he suffered needs lots of help....so you see, I could not possibly add another hobby to my list!.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 18 Feb 2012, 20:17

If I could be like Katiedot and play referee/peacemaker here, everyone is entitled to their opinions/thoughts and we are not discussing the commenters, but commenting on the topic. It is not that hard to stick with that people. It's called respect for everyone.... my two cents.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 18 Feb 2012, 20:24

George Fan wrote:You do good with your editing of translations Socimar and I agree the computer translations are choppy at best, always making a she a he, calling her Heliums and other names like Elizabeth Hurley in the past that make no sense. BTW, that statement of her being more open now, maybe her REAL personality felt repressed with the time she was with George and it is emerging AGAIN now that she is away from him. What that is "exactly" I am not sure but maybe a less genteel woman is her real self, smoking, using profanity more often, dressing like a rapper or homeless person as you called it .... The bloggers have said she is lower "class" now. Don't know if that is true or not, but your behavior will determine what people think of how high class or low class you are going forward.

Thanks George Fan and I apologize for venting with Lamby. I was just too tired of being attacked but I won't stop blogging, I can be as stubborn as any Sardinian (famous in Italy for being stubborn). Anyway what I wanted to say was that Elisabetta has been twitting all day from Rome, some people think that she may even go to Naples but she denies it and said she is in Rome. Well, tomorrow, February 19, is the Red Carpet opening of the LOS ANGELES ITALIA Film festival and according to the website Elisabetta and Gianluca Mech, an Italian entrepreneur, are supposed to serve as master of ceremony at 6:30 pm. A bit tight, isn't it, especially with such horrible weather they are having in Italy and Rome full of snow (she even twitted a snowman), do you think she can make it?.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Sat 18 Feb 2012, 20:37

Socimar,
Sarcasm? Really? Nope.
Bully for you and all your artistic and humanitarian endeavors but I feel that you are deliberately missing my point.
My intention in suggesting a new hobby was directed towards the possibility of replacing your passionately ugly disdain for Eli with something more worthy.
Even though your life sounds very full you seem to find the time to constantly decimate another woman.
Can you not see the dichotomy?
I'm sorry about your husband. As I said, life is short. Add to that the trying circumstances that affect all of our lives and I can't for the life of me understand why one would waste such precious time.
As it seems, I've wasted mine.

lamby

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 18 Feb 2012, 20:50

That web site about the Italian Festival in Los Angeles is confusing. It shows her at an event on Thursday and also opening it up on Sunday. Maybe she is just attending the Thursday item and blew off the Sunday gig and leaving that up to her partner. I spoke of her as being "closed" as the true her compared to what she says to everyone that the new Eli is open. People ask her questions. She does not answer or persists in being cryptic. I think it is all about her controlling everything....

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 18 Feb 2012, 20:52

LAMBY YOU COULD NOT SAY IT BETTER!
yay for you my friend!!!!!

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 18 Feb 2012, 21:13

doris day wrote:LAMBY YOU COULD NOT SAY IT BETTER!
yay for you my friend!!!!!

Doris Day,
I hadn't heard from you for a few days, I was starting to worry. Glad you are alive and well, welcome back!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 18 Feb 2012, 21:23

George Fan wrote:That web site about the Italian Festival in Los Angeles is confusing. It shows her at an event on Thursday and also opening it up on Sunday. Maybe she is just attending the Thursday item and blew off the Sunday gig and leaving that up to her partner. I spoke of her as being "closed" as the true her compared to what she says to everyone that the new Eli is open. People ask her questions. She does not answer or persists in being cryptic. I think it is all about her controlling everything....

Yes, some twitters asked her " aren't you supposed to be in LA?" but she never replied and continued to tweet fro Rome a few hours later.

ElisabettaCanalis @JustElisabetta
Buongiorno Roma , good morning world !
2:27 AM - 18 Feb 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

MMama. mmirella @MMamammirella
@JustElisabetta :Ciao Eli ..cosa fai ancora a Roma ...non devi andare a LA x fare la madrina al festival .
Ciao Eli..what are doing still in Rome..aren't you supposed to go to LA for be master of ceremony at the festival

I guess we'll have to wait and see.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 18 Feb 2012, 21:50

Sarcasm? Really? Nope.
Bully for you and all your artistic and humanitarian endeavors but I feel that you are deliberately missing my point.
My intention in suggesting a new hobby was directed towards the possibility of replacing your passionately ugly disdain for Eli with something more worthy.
Even though your life sounds very full you seem to find the time to constantly decimate another woman.
Can you not see the dichotomy?
I'm sorry about your husband. As I said, life is short. Add to that the trying circumstances that affect all of our lives and I can't for the life of me understand why one would waste such precious time.
As it seems, I've wasted mine.

Very nicely said Lamby, I'm with you!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 18 Feb 2012, 21:52

socimar wrote:
George Fan wrote:That web site about the Italian Festival in Los Angeles is confusing. It shows her at an event on Thursday and also opening it up on Sunday. Maybe she is just attending the Thursday item and blew off the Sunday gig and leaving that up to her partner. I spoke of her as being "closed" as the true her compared to what she says to everyone that the new Eli is open. People ask her questions. She does not answer or persists in being cryptic. I think it is all about her controlling everything....

Yes, some twitters asked her " aren't you supposed to be in LA?" but she never replied and continued to tweet fro Rome a few hours later.

ElisabettaCanalis @JustElisabetta
Buongiorno Roma , good morning world !
2:27 AM - 18 Feb 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

MMama. mmirella @MMamammirella
@JustElisabetta :Ciao Eli ..cosa fai ancora a Roma ...non devi andare a LA x fare la madrina al festival .
Ciao Eli..what are doing still in Rome..aren't you supposed to go to LA for be master of ceremony at the festival

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Maybe she is not allowed to say something and that's why she is cryptic sometimes. Many tweets I have seen she answers them directly. I've actually asked her tweet questions myself and she has answered them directly.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 18 Feb 2012, 23:20

Yes, very confusing because on the billboard (the one that keeps moving) they list her as one of the two masters of ceremony (the other being the Italian entrepreneur) but the calendar of events doesn't even list the Red Carpet as an event. The festival seem to start at 11:00 am with a documentary "Becoming Sophia" by Gianluigi Attorre (63’) – Usa Premiere but Elisabetta is listed on Thursday attending a movie which she acted in:

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 23

10:00am Honoring Dario Argento – Special Screening
The Cat O’Nine Tails by Dario Argento (112’)
12:30pm Talk to Me about Love by Silvio Muccino (100’)
2:30pm La Seconda volta non si scorda mai by Francesco Ranieri Martinotti (100’)
The actress Elisabetta Canalis will be attending the Event
4:30pm Things From Another World by Francesco Patierno (90’) - Usa Premiere
6:30pm Radici – Docu by Carlo Luglio (60’)
To follow Q&A with the musician Enzo Gragnaniello
8:00pm The Usual Idiots by Enrico Lando (98’) - Usa Premiere
10:15pm On the Way Home by Emiliano Corapi (83’) - Usa Premiere

...but as of now she is still in Rome with Steve and she has been papped late afternoon:
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 18 Feb 2012, 23:42

I'm with Katie let's stop the personal attacks and ganging up on one person. If you have a problem take it to PM. I'm sorry about your husband Socimar. As for Eli she better get back to LA soon if she wants to make it. I wonder if she will take Steve with her? They haven't made their official Hollywood debut yet so it would be a good time too.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 19 Feb 2012, 03:36

Since when does sharing your opinion on another persons post mean that you are personally attacking them or ganging up on them. The whole point of a forum is to open up a discussion. If everyone agrees then there wouldn't be much of a discussion. People are simply speaking out against the hatred shown towards Eli by people that don't even know her. We shouldn't hate anyone, let alone someone we don't know. People don't have to like Eli but some of the adjectives used to describe her are angry and hateful and the people that speak out about this I'm sure would do so if things were written about anyone. JMHO.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 19 Feb 2012, 04:18

Not loving the attention at all, is she? Link to Zimbio pics

ROMAN HOLIDAY - Elisabetta Canalis and new boyfriend Steve-O spend a romantic day together in Rome, Italy. The two lovebirds could be seen holding hands and walking arm in arm as they spent the day together shopping around town. They could later be seen cuddling and taking a cell phone picture together in the backseat of a taxicab before sharing a kiss.

What is her deal? She takes these blokes back to Italy and instead of taking them out to see the sightings or the history of the town, she takes them shopping? Rome is a stunning city with world class sites, attractions and architecture to drool over and instead he is seeing the inside of a taxi and whatever designer store she is going to. Why is she always designer clothes shopping? It's like she doesn’t know what else to do with her time to fill the days.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 19 Feb 2012, 04:24

Watching, it is cause these blokes are just as much into the ATTENTION as she is. They should hand out a hand mirror for each of them to primp themselves up. Taking a photo of themselves together in the cab. How vain is that? All his vulgar tattoos on the arm and profanity on his knuckles go real well with her designer clothes don't you think? Mom has to be so proud of her little girl.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 19 Feb 2012, 05:39

Eli's tattoos don't go with her designer gear either. LOL Maybe Steve isn't into attractions the guy thinks it's fun to staple his penis to his thigh not exactly highbrow. I do think Eli is happy she seems relaxed and happy to be with him. I just go yuck whenever I see him. I'm sorry but just looking at him makes me feel ill. But then I would never date anyone like him, Eli on the other hand has different standards....or none. Steve isn't exactly a wallflower and going out with Eli is a lot easier then peeing on the red carpet and he get's lot's more attention for it. He isn't very attractive or is my view coloured by what I know he has done? But glad Eli is happy and back to her old self.....I wonder if Steve is going meet mum and dad Canalis, won't that be interesting.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 19 Feb 2012, 06:06

The next mrs clooney wrote:Since when does sharing your opinion on another persons post mean that you are personally attacking them or ganging up on them.
When one poster calls another poster 'brainless' for example or accuses them of "bitter hatred towards Eli". That's when it's personal and not necessary.

Again, if anyone has issues with another poster, please send me a PM.

I'm fine with disagreeing with each other's posts; that's what this forum is for; but not with attacking other posters.

On with the show!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 19 Feb 2012, 09:12

Glad to see Betty wearing sensible wellies (although no actual snow in the pictures) the other day there were pictures of girls in Rome still wearing stilletto heels...I bet the hospital waiting rooms are full of people with twisted ankles etc LOL....
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 19 Feb 2012, 11:00

Dexter I'm sorry, but you do make me smile, in a nice way BTW.
No offence meant.

You say that "just looking at Steve makes you feel ill" but you often write about him "stapling his penis to his thigh" and "peeing on the red carpet". You were pleased that the pictures of that went off the thread but still keep mentioning it in words.
I'm wondering if you secretly like thinking about that ?? lol!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 19 Feb 2012, 11:22

Honestly Joanna I can't believe someone would be that stupid! He just really disgusts me I'm a little germaphobe and I say those things cause the others are just too disgusting to even write. I have decided to focus on his less digusting stuff so I don't think about the REALLY disgusting stuff cause then I would be ill. If that makes any sense? When I look at him he seriously makes my stomach feel queasy and not the good George way. It's my way off finding my own little happy place. Don't worry I don't take any offense from it. If Eli is happy then good for her she has to sleep with him! Love2
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 19 Feb 2012, 13:08

Merlin wrote:Glad to see Betty wearing sensible wellies (although no actual snow in the pictures) the other day there were pictures of girls in Rome still wearing stilletto heels...I bet the hospital waiting rooms are full of people with twisted ankles etc LOL....

Merlin,
that's what I thought when I first got the link to the first pics of them walking to a restaurant in Rome. They both looked great with coat, jeans and wellies for her and a yellow jacket for him, very classy, appropriate for the season and the weather and at least his tattoos were not visible, so I thought. I was wrong, the minute they both entered the restaurant and took their overcoat off, she was wearing the usual, what I call "homeless" style, black bra with not even a T-Shirt but a tank top...in February, in Rome where it was snowing just a few days before and from where she twitted a snowman from her cell a couple of hours before. Beside showing her black bra outside the tank top which is not classy at all, isn't this the lady who was sick in bed with the flu a week before due to a change of weather from LA to Milano (she called it "raffreddamento")? Steve, naturally showed off his very graphic tattoos. I bet when they left the rstaurant, all the waiters had a field day laughing!

Last edited by socimar on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 13:12; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected typo)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 19 Feb 2012, 13:31

The internet is on fire with these pics of EC and S-O in Rome. Here are two articles from the same site:

on February 18th, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Soooo….I guess this is happening for real then? I kinda thought they were kidding, but….okay! Cool! Yeah! Makes…total…sense………..
We saw these two smooching it up right in front of the cameras and I don’t think we could come up with a more random couple—especially considering that she used to date the walking piece of HOTNESS known as George Clooney. But things look to be getting more serious, because Elisabetta Canalis and Steve-O were getting cozy in Italy!

The two were the picture of romance all on their own, obvious in the pics obtained by the Daily Mail; add to that the fact that they were in friggin’ Italy, and I can hear wedding bells and the soft murmurs of lawyers discussing a prenup already….

Jk. We keep hearing that Elisabetta love, love, lovessss Steve-O’s sense of humor. Can you blame her? He’s been making all of us laugh for years. I bet they have a great time together. And I mean, LOOK AT HER. Would you object to making out with THAT? Me either.

This is another article from the same site a few days before:

First of all, I will start by saying that clearly, the number one way to become famous is to date a famous person, because nobody had any idea who the heck Elisabetta was, and now everybody talks about her like she’s actually done something.

But anyway. So rumors have been swirling for a little while now about the possible romance between she and Jackass star Steve-O, which to me makes literally no sense. I feel like I’m sitting at a Mad Hatter tea party while I think of those two.

But according to pictures on TMZ of the two of them stickin’ their mouths together, I think it’s safe to say that they are officially dating. I really don’t get how the heck you can go from George Clooney and Italian yachts to Steve-O. Talk about a girl who does not have a type. But hey, as long as they’re happy, right? Right?

Steve-O and Elisabetta Canalis are weird indeed. Next thing you know, Paris Hilton and Nick Carter will be getting back together, and then I’ll officially know that something is wrong with everyone’s heads.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 19 Feb 2012, 14:05

Steve-O and Elisabetta share being weird, shameless, attention seeking, shocking others, selfish, cryptic, controlling, narcissistic, and immature. He has a true unclean spirit that I don't see in her. Both seem to be highly independent and neither are humble at all. He's a player, a true "real world" jackass, and unstable. She is extremely jealous of other women. The fireworks following George and Mehcad will pale to this one as it erupts.

I do agree with Dexterdidit I can only deal with his high level disgusting stuff. If I delve into the really bad stuff it makes me want to puke. It perplexes me how to Elisabetta this isn't front and center in her mind. I think she is in the enamored stage right now with his comedy routine which will get old soon and the attention he gives her.

He will never meet Mama and Papa Canalis. It will never last that long and she will finally wake up to who he really is.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 19 Feb 2012, 14:55

Dexterdidit wrote:Honestly Joanna I can't believe someone would be that stupid! He just really disgusts me I'm a little germaphobe and I say those things cause the others are just too disgusting to even write. I have decided to focus on his less digusting stuff so I don't think about the REALLY disgusting stuff cause then I would be ill. If that makes any sense? When I look at him he seriously makes my stomach feel queasy and not the good George way. It's my way off finding my own little happy place. Don't worry I don't take any offense from it. If Eli is happy then good for her she has to sleep with him! Love2

I'm pleased you didn't take offence, just my early morning humour kicking in lol!

Don't look any more and then you will feel better OK ???
Here's a pretty flower for you to look at instead
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 19 Feb 2012, 15:01

"What is her deal? She takes these blokes back to Italy and instead of taking them out to see the sightings or the history of the town, she takes them shopping? Rome is a stunning city with world class sites, attractions and architecture to drool over and instead he is seeing the inside of a taxi and whatever designer store she is going to. Why is she always designer clothes shopping? It's like she doesn’t know what else to do with her time to fill the days."

watching have we ever seen clooney who is in italy since years around for museums? so if someone with a bigger brain than canalis has never been seen going around to see monuments in rome why canalis should go to see leonardo or michelangelo?

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 19 Feb 2012, 15:22

watching wrote:Not loving the attention at all, is she? Link to Zimbio pics

ROMAN HOLIDAY - Elisabetta Canalis and new boyfriend Steve-O spend a romantic day together in Rome, Italy. The two lovebirds could be seen holding hands and walking arm in arm as they spent the day together shopping around town. They could later be seen cuddling and taking a cell phone picture together in the backseat of a taxicab before sharing a kiss.

What is her deal? She takes these blokes back to Italy and instead of taking them out to see the sightings or the history of the town, she takes them shopping? Rome is a stunning city with world class sites, attractions and architecture to drool over and instead he is seeing the inside of a taxi and whatever designer store she is going to. Why is she always designer clothes shopping? It's like she doesn’t know what else to do with her time to fill the days.

Steve-O @SteveO Risposta Retweet Preferiti · Apri
Hundreds, maybe thousands, of men were fed to lions at this famous marvel of ancient Roman architecture, ca instagr.am/p/HMHzzrwqxd/

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 19 Feb 2012, 15:33

Steven "VULGAR" Gilchrist Glover, desecrating famous Italian sites with his sick humor. The Italians should throw him out of the country. With pictures that he thinks are funny like this, who needs anymore proof who he really is? There is no end to his insanity for the sake of cheap laughs.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 19 Feb 2012, 15:50

Oh lela...you've upset Dexter again now.
Do be a good girl now lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 Feb 2012, 15:53

who know
maybe they are
a well matched couple

on a level we can't see

time will tell
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 19 Feb 2012, 16:02

'Desecrating'? The Coliseum has seen a lot worse in its time!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 19 Feb 2012, 16:44

Katiedot wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:Since when does sharing your opinion on another persons post mean that you are personally attacking them or ganging up on them.
When one poster calls another poster 'brainless' for example or accuses them of "bitter hatred towards Eli". That's when it's personal and not necessary.

Again, if anyone has issues with another poster, please send me a PM.

I'm fine with disagreeing with each other's posts; that's what this forum is for; but not with attacking other posters.

On with the show!

Just an FYI, no one called another poster "brainless" this comment was written about Eli and obviously showed their hatred towards her so that's when people jump in and have issues. If you are going to show hatred about another person like this and say that you would slap their face if you were there mother then it is expected that people are going to comment on such unnecessary hatred. I am going to say that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. The people that complain about being attacked by others have done plenty of attacking themselves, trust me I have been on the receiving end many times.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 19 Feb 2012, 17:31

doris day wrote:"What is her deal? She takes these blokes back to Italy and instead of taking them out to see the sightings or the history of the town, she takes them shopping? Rome is a stunning city with world class sites, attractions and architecture to drool over and instead he is seeing the inside of a taxi and whatever designer store she is going to. Why is she always designer clothes shopping? It's like she doesn’t know what else to do with her time to fill the days."

watching have we ever seen clooney who is in italy since years around for museums? so if someone with a bigger brain than canalis has never been seen going around to see monuments in rome why canalis should go to see leonardo or michelangelo?

She took Mehcad to see the Pergammon Museum in Berlin and other important sights and I think Rome has much more to offer than that. Clooney, according to Elisabetta loved Italy and he drove his motorcycle all over even to the smallest and remote villages in Italy and as Elisabetta said many times" He is more Italian than I because he knows Italy much more than I do".
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next