George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 10 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 10 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 10 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 10 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+43
lamby
EEOsandy
barla
Henway
silly girl
laetval
George Fan
Merlin
playfuldeb
dakota007
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
Lella_la_bella
ladydi
Atalante
Natascha
marina
pattygirl
doris day
Dior
melbert
cindigirl
it's me
elymania
lucy
blubelle
lovelylois
cooksie
sadDonkey
bellybaby
davidarochelle
Pari
Katiedot
zizi
sisieq
pandabear
Dexterdidit
socimar
watching
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
Cinderella
MM
47 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by melbert Mon 16 Jan 2012, 17:55

e anche voi Katie!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by MM Mon 16 Jan 2012, 22:01

Well, I must give Stacy some credit. At least she is improving her fashion sense, slowly, but surely. flower
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 16 Jan 2012, 23:07

Eli is tweeting with her old boyfriend Bobo!! It sounded like they saw each other. Mmmmm????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 17 Jan 2012, 00:03

melbert wrote:Eli is tweeting with her old boyfriend Bobo!! It sounded like they saw each other. Mmmmm????

No Melbert. Bobo Vieri is currently dancing with DWTS ITALY and he was asking Elisabetta if she saw him dancing. She replied she hadn't yet...but I think she did because it's all over youtube. I saw him and he is quite good.

vieri_bobo ChristianVieri
Sabato @JustElisabetta mi hai visto a #ballandoconlestelle? Un pò stanco, ma mi diverto. Qui è dura, non è il campo da calcio. Un abbraccio
5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

did you see me at DWTS? I am a bit tired but having fun. It is a hard here not like being in soccer field. A hug.

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
@vieri_bobo non ancora ! Sicuramente e' un'esperienza divertente in bocca al lupo!!
5 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

not yet! Surely it will be an amusing experience, good luck!

vieri_bobo ChristianVieri
@JustElisabetta Crepi. Guardami presto e fammi sapere che ne pensi. Ciao
5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Look at me fast and let me know what you think. Ciao.

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
@vieri_bobo okie dokie
5 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Over a week ago a blogger asked her the same thing:

guido_mou guido mou
@JustElisabetta buongiorno.... come ti è sembrato bobo che danza?
9 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply

goodmorning....what did you think of bobo dancing?

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
@guido_mou so che e' andato molto bene!!! Devo ancora vedere il video
9 Jan via Twitter for BlackBerry®

I heard he did very well!!! I still have to see the video

From Jan 9 to today she hasn't seen the youtube video of Bobo Vieri, the guy she loved the most for years? I am sure she did and probably was jealous that he did a pretty good job. I believe he was in his second week of DWTS and has not been eliminated yet!.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 17 Jan 2012, 00:53

MM wrote:Well, I must give Stacy some credit. At least she is improving her fashion sense, slowly, but surely. flower
I know wrong thread, but it seems she had alot of help from George for the GG and I'm sure the CC, too.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 17 Jan 2012, 02:17

Thanks Socimar! Google isn't ALWAYS my friend!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 17 Jan 2012, 06:19

Maybe Eli is too busy with Steve O to watch Bobo! And maybe she really doesn't want to see what she is missing.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 17 Jan 2012, 11:41

FAFAFINEGaylord Nammoongkhun
Elisabetta Canalis is now dating "Jackass's" Steve-O. Apparently she hit bottom with that "DWTS" embarrassment...& then kept digging!!
8 hours ago
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Tue 17 Jan 2012, 12:56

" farti "katie its a verb ,it means you do to yourself or to make to yo
i hope to make you a pleasure
spero di FARTI un piacere
dont hurt yourself
non FARTI male

nothing to do with...farts lol

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 17 Jan 2012, 23:09

Oh that is funny Doris. Makes more sense now.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Wed 18 Jan 2012, 00:02

i found this somewhere in an italian site;im sure our canalis super follower super expert socimar will make an excellent translation,its about canalis peta and the fact that shes doing advertising for procter and gamble that somebody said,does tests on animals;more or less canalis says that many people ask her why she is testimonial of peta and in the same time also for pantene and gives a link on procter and gmble saying that since ten years they claim that is forbidden to make tests on animals
“Molti di voi giustamente mi chiedono se non sia un controsenso essere testimonial P.E.T.A. ed essere il volto di Pantene Haircare in quanto molte aziende cosmetiche testano sugli animali. Credo di essere coerente con me stessa e vorrei informarvi su come questa brand operi oggi. Unipro è l’associazione delle industrie cosmetiche italiane: link Unipro

i test dei cosmetici sugli animali non sono ammessi in Europa, ci sono normative rigide da rispettare e P&G e Pantene sono stati pioneri applicando il divieto in tutto il mondo dieci anni prima dei termini di legge. Se non e’ sufficiente vi forniro’ piu’ dettagli (di cui sono a conoscenza) . Spero di essere stata utile..”

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 18 Jan 2012, 02:22

doris day wrote:i found this somewhere in an italian site;im sure our canalis super follower super expert socimar will make an excellent translation,its about canalis peta and the fact that shes doing advertising for procter and gamble that somebody said,does tests on animals;more or less canalis says that many people ask her why she is testimonial of peta and in the same time also for pantene and gives a link on procter and gmble saying that since ten years they claim that is forbidden to make tests on animals
“Molti di voi giustamente mi chiedono se non sia un controsenso essere testimonial P.E.T.A. ed essere il volto di Pantene Haircare in quanto molte aziende cosmetiche testano sugli animali. Credo di essere coerente con me stessa e vorrei informarvi su come questa brand operi oggi. Unipro è l’associazione delle industrie cosmetiche italiane: link Unipro

i test dei cosmetici sugli animali non sono ammessi in Europa, ci sono normative rigide da rispettare e P&G e Pantene sono stati pioneri applicando il divieto in tutto il mondo dieci anni prima dei termini di legge. Se non e’ sufficiente vi forniro’ piu’ dettagli (di cui sono a conoscenza) . Spero di essere stata utile..”

DORIS DAY, WE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THIS ON PAGE 8 AND A LITTLE ON PAGE 9 OF THIS THREAD. GO TO PAGE 8 (ONE THIRD OF THE WAY DOWN) AND YOU WILL FIND SEVERAL COMMENTS ABOUT PANTENE AND P&G (WHICH OWNS PANTENE). P&G IS LYING BECAUSE BEING AN INTERNATIONAL COMPANY THEY TEST THEIR PRODUCTS IN A COUNTRY WHERE IT IS LEGAL TO DO SO BUT STILL SELL THEIR PRODUCTS IN EUROPE AND PETA STILL HAS PANTENE AND P&G IN THEIR LIST OF COMPANIES TO BE BOICOTTED (PETA's Caring Consumer Program of January 10, 2012). ELISABETTA WAS ALSO TOLD ABOUT IT AND SHE TWEETED THAT SHE IS NOW AWARE OF THE CONTROVERSY ABOUT THIS TESTING EVEN AMONG PETA MEMBERS AND SHE HAS STOPPED TALING ABOUT IT.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Wed 18 Jan 2012, 03:04

ah yes? im so sorry!i should have been more careful and attentive !for once that i was sure to be able to put a word on such an international controversy, merde ! i was wrong!

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Wed 18 Jan 2012, 03:11

when i say international controversy im not speaking of the test on animals but about canalis controversy of course

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 18 Jan 2012, 05:22

The press are so kind

George Clooney’s Ex Is Hooking Up with Steve-O
Jan 16, 2012 at 03:30 pm by Emily

You guys remember Elisabetta Canalis, right? She dated George Clooney for a while, she was on Dancing with the Stars, and then she creeped everybody out when she called her relationship with George “more of a father-daughter relationship.” Other notable achievements include posing nude for PETA and posing nearly nude on the beach. Are we caught up?

Good. Because super hot Elisabetta Canalis went from hooking up with that fine man you see above to hooking up with this:

But how? How do you go from George Clooney to Steve-O? How is that even possible? I’m asking those same questions right now, you guys. Even though Radar gave me the answer, along with the original scoop:

Dancing with the Stars alums Elisabetta Canalis and Steve-O have been getting quite cozy as of late, a source tells RadarOnline.comexclusively. The reality stars met through mutual friends and hit it off straight away and have been spotted dining and canoodling around Hollywood. “Steve makes Elisabetta laugh, and that’s her weakness. That was her favorite thing about George Clooney-he was always cracking her up and playing practical jokes on her,” the source shares. “Believe it or not, George has a little Jack Ass in him, and ever since Steve-O got sober, he’s very sensitive and introspective, so Elisabetta is getting the best of both worlds. “They’re not serious yet, but they are definitely hanging out, and hooking up. They are trying to stay under the radar, so they mostly hang out at her place and watch movies and order in. But they also hit some low key restaurants around her neighborhood too.”

Well, ok. I’ll buy that sober Steve-O seems to be a hell of a lot more manageable than not sober Steve-O, but … it’s still Steve-O, you know? It’s still the guy that has penis tattoos and it’s still the guy that makes a living rolling around in shit. And that guy still has the same voice, that awful, indescribable, horrible voice. And I’m saying this as a fan, even. As a girl who enjoys watching Steve-O be himself, I cannot, not ever, imagine “hooking up” with this dude.

What about you guys? Did Elisabetta downgrade? Would you ever hook up with Steve-O?

Source
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 18 Jan 2012, 07:35

doris day wrote:ah yes? im so sorry!i should have been more careful and attentive !for once that i was sure to be able to put a word on such an international controversy, merde ! i was wrong!
poisson davril

Wink

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 18 Jan 2012, 10:37

With blurbs like this about her and Steve O it could be why she is keeping it so low key. Maybe she really likes guys who have tattoos on their penis. Man that would have been painful.....But they are right I really do consider this guy more then just a step down from George. Although he does have money and I think he has some show on one of the music channels. Still imagine her folks if they do a google search on their daughters new love.....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 18 Jan 2012, 13:37

Dexterdidit wrote:With blurbs like this about her and Steve O it could be why she is keeping it so low key. Maybe she really likes guys who have tattoos on their penis. Man that would have been painful.....But they are right I really do consider this guy more then just a step down from George. Although he does have money and I think he has some show on one of the music channels. Still imagine her folks if they do a google search on their daughters new love.....

If you remember years ago there was an article in Max magazine where Elisabetta said "I am a naughty girl" because she was only attracted to bad boys :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In an old interview with Giancarlo Dotto of Max Magazine, Canalis said:

“I am looking for a man who will fall in love with me like crazy. The problem is that I don’t seem to get interested in good guys. I am condemned to stay with pieces of “s..t” who are all smoke and no meat.

FOTO DI RANKIN ● INTERVISTA DI GIANCARLO DOTTO
«CERCO UN UOMO CHE MI AMI ALLA FOLLIA E PER SEMPRE. IL GUAIO È CHE I BRAVI RAGAZZI NON MI INTERESSANO...»
«Un ragazzo equilibrato che mi ami follemente. Il guaio è che i bravi ragazzi non m’interessano. Sono condannata a stare con gli stronzi. E pensare che sono tutto fumo e niente arrosto».
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 18 Jan 2012, 23:16

You would think that by 32 she would know how to pick a little better especially since she is well aware of the types of guys she is attracted too. Steve O has changed according to everyone not sure how much a bad boy he is even though he still does stupid things.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 18 Jan 2012, 23:22

At age 32 you would think you would know a Zebra doesn't change its' stripes. Stupid is as stupid does I think was what Forrest Gump's Mama taught him.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 19 Jan 2012, 01:16

Actually she turned 33 on Sept. 12, 2011 so she is almost 33 and half.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 19 Jan 2012, 16:16

Maybe she likes the zebra's stripes?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 19 Jan 2012, 16:24

Or the zebra's tattoos......... :-)

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 20 Jan 2012, 15:42

Eli Canalis Pilgrim Faith in Sanremo 2012
Tamara Ecclestone chased for too many whims

Eli canalis in Sanremo super guest ...
The full-celebrities for Sanremo 2012 continues. Breaking news confirm, at least according to Vanity Fair, the presence of Elisabetta Canalis, but not as a valley. The former George Clooney, singles happy hour, would come from the Ariston 'super host', after being in the last year, on that stage with Gianni Morandi, Luke and Paul and Belen Rodriguez to run.

Confirmed the cameo at the event Federica Pellegrini. It should be at the festival on February 15 for a duet with the legendary John. The boyfriend Filippo Magnini will be in the front row?
No doubt, Joe Cocker and for that, apparently, will also have free rein over what he wants to say and do. Rodriguez also announced for the return.
The rumors also tell of a contact with Victoria Beckham, too bad the rumors tell that David's wife has asked Rai to over 500 thousand euros for the evening and, in times of crisis, this cachet is considered excessive in order to be accepted. But never say never ...

For what concerns the valleys, there remains only one. Tamara Ecclestone was made out Giammarco Bouquets, Artistic Director of the event. "Sanremo is not a walk in the Riviera," has said angrily. He added: "Too many whims." It is whispered that, after the initial enthusiasm for the proposal, the daughter of Bernie has begun to be tentative: the compensation was not enough, and had many C OMMITMENTS on site. A few days before the start is not expected to replace it. Probably we will outline the various figures of women to act as a 'stopgap'.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 20 Jan 2012, 17:51

A month ago Elisabetta twitted everybody that she was not going to Sanremo "she would love to..but I was not asked, it's only gossip"; however some bloggers said that she had met secretly with the Sanremo Festival organizers when she was in Milan for the Peta/Pantene campain: Here is her new tweets:

@francicasarino francesca casarino
@JustElisabetta SANREMO: NO ALLA ECCLESTONE, FA TROPPI CAPRICCI (ANSA) #sanremo #ecclestone
3 hours ago

Sanremo: No to Ecclestone, too many whims.

@JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis
@francicasarino???????? ma sei seria?
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@francicasarino?????are you serious?

@JustElisabetta oh yes....

@JustElisabetta Oh yes…..

JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis
@francicasarino quindi? per il momento c'è solo la ragazza serba!

@francicasarino so? For the moment there is only the girl from Serbia?

@JustElisabetta si solo lei con gianni e rocco e una sera tu e B. Tamara non la sostituiamo.
2 hours ago via web

@JustElisabetta yes only her with Gianni and Rocco and one night you and B. We will not replace Tamara.

Si va a Sanremo, è ufficiale ! Ora ne sono certa..... non potrei essere più felice. Quest'anno farò tweetgossiping e e vi renderò partecipi dei dietro le quinte .... Finchè non mi beccheranno....E' una promessa !… say.ly/fhu1iik
1 hour ago via

It’s official, I am going to Sanremo! Now I am very sure of it and couldn’t be happier. This year I will conduct a tweetgossiping behind the scene, just for you….until I get caught.....It’s a promise!

For your info:

Gianni and Rocco: Gianni Morandi and Rocco Papaleo are the presenters
B.: refers to Belen Rodriguez
Tamara Ecclestone: English-Croatian socialite, television personality and model.
The girl from Serbia: Federica Pellegrini? She is an Olympic swimmer but was born in Venice, so that would not make her a Serbian.

This is an article regarding the new program for Sanremo 2012 :

Ten girls for Gianni Morandi should be enough, actually probably less than that for the new Sanremo Festival.

At less than 2 months from opening night of the most popular and awaited show of the year several indiscretions have emerged regarding some radical changes for Gianni Morandi: he will no longer have the traditional and permanent two female assistants but a different lady for every night of the Festival.

Additionally the organizers will give a different theme to each of the 5 evenings: one dedicated to sport, one to glamour, one strictly to beauty, a comic one and the last one still to be defined.

For the sport night, Federica Pellegrini; for the beauty Tamara Ecclestone, daughter of Bernie, the boss of Formula 1 who is the most beautiful of the Festival (now fired, and will not be replaced, so??????).
For the glamour and the comic evenings the organizers were thinking about importing old glories like Belen Rodrigues and Elisabetta Canalis to draw the male public attention and Luca and Paolo to make us laugh.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 20 Jan 2012, 18:00

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
Sanremo festival I'm back on track yeah! Italoamericans I'd love u to watch it on Rai International .It will air on the 14th of February
16 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

@Melvin_5 Raf
@JustElisabetta sostituirai la ecclestone? Will you be replacing Ecclestone?
15 minutes ago

@valentina091987 valentina
@JustElisabetta eli :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)ti vogliamo tutti bene! We all love you
16 minutes ago

@matteoprezzi Matteo Prezzi
@JustElisabetta cerca di non fare la stessa magra figura che hai fatto l'anno scorso!!!hai ripassato l'inglese?? Try not to repeat the awful performance of last year!! Did you at least study English?
2 hours ago

@matteoprezzi perdonatemi GENTRIFIED ! lo so me lo porterò dietro a vita....Forgive me, GENTRIFIED! I will take it with me for the rest of my life.
2 hours ago

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
All the tweets come from Italy but she keep tweeting in English!! How many Americans are aware of the Sanremo Festival and how many of them care if Canalis has been invited……because they can’t find anybody else??? By the way, the word GENTRIFIED was the one that Robert De Niro said on TV and she could not translate to the Italian public.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 20 Jan 2012, 20:06

Melbert,
you mat have predicted something when you were thinking that Elisabetta and Bobo Vieri may rekindle whatever they had. Out of the blue and not as cold as in her previous tweets to him, she just sent out this:

Ragazzi domani votate tutti per Il nostro Bobone che domani ballera' il tango? Dai dai dai ! Ce la sta mettendo tutta!
1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Guys, tomorrow you have to vote for our "big Bobo" who is dancing the tango. Come on, come on, come on, he is doing his best!

replies ↓

@francesca_crn Francesca Crn
@JustElisabetta No ti prego!! Canalis non dirmi che siete rimasti amici... Gli ex non saranno MAI amici!!
55 minutes ago about his

No please!! Canalis don't tell me that you have remained friends with him...Exes will NEVER be friends!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 20 Jan 2012, 21:11

Ely has remained friends with Bobo as I think she has remained friends with George. Ely friend but still demands respect !...... and George is not denied him (for the first time denied a lie and he did it !!!!)
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 20 Jan 2012, 23:53

So Eli is guesting on San Remo she isn't hosting again. Maybe this was her big project coming up. As for George I doubt these two are friends he did that Statement as much to protect him and Stacy. George has said many times he doesn't mind gossip about himself but he doesn't like it when it attacks someone else. Things ended badly for these two maybe in a couple of years but I doubt that.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 21 Jan 2012, 00:35

its since a week many of those mag you find at the hairdresser say that canalis and vieri are matching again

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 21 Jan 2012, 01:25

She just took some pictures of herself and posted them on twitter a few minutes ago with a comment : "For you my fans, homemade and without photoshop". Had to copy the link because I cannot upload the pictures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 21 Jan 2012, 05:16; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : tried adding the picture using the 'embed' code but not working for me)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 21 Jan 2012, 01:30

I think she looks beautiful on the pics. Looks a lot healthier than I have seen her in a while.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 21 Jan 2012, 04:36

She must be missing being papped. Her hair looks different too. I wonder where Steve O is?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 21 Jan 2012, 05:09

There is something about that, that is just sad. For awhile now IMO have thought that EC may have orchestrated the break-up, and that she may have been happy to not be the GF. Then this makes me pity her.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 21 Jan 2012, 14:06

The next mrs clooney wrote:I think she looks beautiful on the pics. Looks a lot healthier than I have seen her in a while.

Don't look at the pictures in the wallpaper (Black & White) that were taken years ago by a professional photographer for a magazine using lots of photoshop and with Canalis having more meat on her bones. Just look at the brown pictures that she took of herself, if you met a girl looking like that in the street you would not notice her at all. She is definitely not beautiful, long nose and a funny mouth expression.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 21 Jan 2012, 14:11

Katie,
a lot of celebrities are now using the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] site to upload their photos in Twitter. I read in their website that you cannot upload their photos because they become the property of the celebrity involved (thus preventing other websites from using the pics and make them their own). All photographs have the celebrity logo and year and....sorry folks the site is for celebrities only.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 21 Jan 2012, 15:04

I've never had problems using the 'embed' link on whosay - I just used it to upload Stacy's picture at the Jimmy Fallon show.

They do want people to use the pictures because if they didn't, they wouldn't give the embed link in the first place. Not sure what went wrong this time.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 21 Jan 2012, 15:07

socimar wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:I think she looks beautiful on the pics. Looks a lot healthier than I have seen her in a while.

Don't look at the pictures in the wallpaper (Black & White) that were taken years ago by a professional photographer for a magazine using lots of photoshop and with Canalis having more meat on her bones. Just look at the brown pictures that she took of herself, if you met a girl looking like that in the street you would not notice her at all. She is definitely not beautiful, long nose and a funny mouth expression.
I am looking at the photos she took of herself and I still think she is beautiful. I have a long nose and that doesn't make me ugly. Beauty is not about having perfect symmetry of being blonde with big boobs. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. As women we need to promote this not knock it. And I have seen her in the street when I was in Milan. she was in jeans and t-shirt no professional make up and I still thought she was beautiful.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 21 Jan 2012, 15:36

Socimar, where is the longe nose?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ely can like it or not but I think that we can not say it's ugly!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by lelacorb on Sat 21 Jan 2012, 15:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Jan 2012, 15:48

socimar wrote:Don't look at the pictures in the wallpaper (Black & White) that were taken years ago by a professional photographer for a magazine using lots of photoshop and with Canalis having more meat on her bones. Just look at the brown pictures that she took of herself, if you met a girl looking like that in the street you would not notice her at all. She is definitely not beautiful, long nose and a funny mouth expression.

Your obsession is a sad and ugly thing to witness.

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 21 Jan 2012, 19:21

lelacorb wrote:Socimar, where is the longe nose?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Actually these are probably the best pictures of Canalis that I know of, especially the second one, it's the one where she is wearing the famous green/teal Cavalli dress at the Venice FF. No question about it, if she looked like that now and walked in the streets I would turn the head myself...but she does not, unfortunately, age?? loss of weight?? who knows!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 21 Jan 2012, 19:32

She still has the same nose and mouth now that she did then. Beautiful then and beautiful now.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 21 Jan 2012, 19:41

Katie,
I was able to upload the photos that Elisabetta took of herself yesterday. No easy in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I had to take a "screen shot" in my Mac, crop it, export it on my desktop, save it in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and then copy the address here. It is very small but you can see the nose very well. Is there a way to import the picture from phoptobucket in a larger size?

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 21 Jan 2012, 19:50

Socimar why red line me just because I don't believe it is right to call someone ugly. Why dod you hate elisabetta so much?? Did she do soemthing to you personally??? What is ugly is the hatred you dsiplay for people you don't know. I stand by the fact that she looks beautiful in these pictures especially since no professional photographer or make up artist was involved. Red line me again if you want. My opinion is my opinion.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 21 Jan 2012, 20:02

The next mrs clooney wrote:Socimar why red line me just because I don't believe it is right to call someone ugly. Why dod you hate elisabetta so much?? Did she do soemthing to you personally??? What is ugly is the hatred you dsiplay for people you don't know. I stand by the fact that she looks beautiful in these pictures especially since no professional photographer or make up artist was involved. Red line me again if you want. My opinion is my opinion.

I never redlined you. I don't know how to redline. I respect the opinions of every members who writes in this site.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 21 Jan 2012, 20:03

Katie,I did it...but hardly worth it, too much time involved:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 21 Jan 2012, 22:43

socimar wrote:
lelacorb wrote:Socimar, where is the longe nose?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Actually these are probably the best pictures of Canalis that I know of, especially the second one, it's the one where she is wearing the famous green/teal Cavalli dress at the Venice FF. No question about it, if she looked like that now and walked in the streets I would turn the head myself...but she does not, unfortunately, age?? loss of weight?? who knows!!
SOCIM, I realized something! You hate a person you do not know and this makes me think that you are a person whose stay away. Who hates people like you do not know them or without them you have hurt me and I'm afraid far away from people like you! I can give my opinion but do not hate me because I know no one has ever done wrong and certainly not on this forum. I can not agree with people but hate that you feel is very dangerous! goodbye

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 21 Jan 2012, 23:04

Lelacorb,
I don'y understand what you are trying to say. If you think I am a recluse, a hateful person, you are far from it, I am a very gregarious, funny person with lots of friends, a husband of 40 years and two grown children, a daughter in law, two adopted children who live in Ethiopia and Haiti, two adopted cats (actually they adopted me). I also do not hate Stacey Kiebler (I just posted some pictures on another thread with her and Einstein, George's dog) and I don't know her, so why should I hate people I don't know?? I don't even hate Canalis, I just don't like her because I think she is stupid and makes one mistake after another and being Italian, I get frustrated and if I was her mother I would slap her in the face and from the blogs I read from Italy she doesn't seem to be loved there very much either. Thanks goodness for people like you who stand up for her. Do you know that when she first started dating George I was extremely happy, I thought an Italian has conquered George and pretty soon she will conquer all americans. She has alienated all of George's friends who cannot stand her and all the people she met at DWST. The only friends she has are the Peta people because she posed naked for them, and the few friends that she had before (like Vale Micchetti). I hope I was clear.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 22 Jan 2012, 01:38

socimar wrote:Lelacorb,
I don'y understand what you are trying to say. If you think I am a recluse, a hateful person, you are far from it, I am a very gregarious, funny person with lots of friends, a husband of 40 years and two grown children, a daughter in law, two adopted children who live in Ethiopia and Haiti, two adopted cats (actually they adopted me). I also do not hate Stacey Kiebler (I just posted some pictures on another thread with her and Einstein, George's dog) and I don't know her, so why should I hate people I don't know?? I don't even hate Canalis, I just don't like her because I think she is stupid and makes one mistake after another and being Italian, I get frustrated and if I was her mother I would slap her in the face and from the blogs I read from Italy she doesn't seem to be loved there very much either. Thanks goodness for people like you who stand up for her. Do you know that when she first started dating George I was extremely happy, I thought an Italian has conquered George and pretty soon she will conquer all americans. She has alienated all of George's friends who cannot stand her and all the people she met at DWST. The only friends she has are the Peta people because she posed naked for them, and the few friends that she had before (like Vale Micchetti). I hope I was clear.
Do you know her personally? If not then I think you might want to include IMO so that people know you are just giving your opinion and not hating on someone you don't know. JMHO.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 22 Jan 2012, 04:03

The next mrs clooney wrote:Socimar why red line me
I don't like doing this but before this gets out of hand, Socimar has only ever given two red lines and both of those were already given last week. I don't know who's zapping you NMC but it's not her.

The list of posters who give the most red lines is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next