George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George calls for Joe Biden to drop out
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 20:44 by LizzyNY

» Lifetime Achievements
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 EmptyThu 11 Jul 2024, 13:23 by Odysseus

» Biden at George fundraiser instead of Zelensky
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 EmptySun 07 Jul 2024, 13:28 by LizzyNY

» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 EmptyThu 04 Jul 2024, 20:43 by party animal - not!

» George Clooney and Wife Amal Hold Hands as They Stroll to Lunch in Saint-Tropez
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 EmptySat 29 Jun 2024, 22:11 by annemariew

» George in Tuscany
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 May 2024, 16:06 by benex

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri 24 May 2024, 20:07 by benex

» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+43
lamby
EEOsandy
barla
Henway
silly girl
laetval
George Fan
Merlin
playfuldeb
dakota007
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
Lella_la_bella
ladydi
Atalante
Natascha
marina
pattygirl
doris day
Dior
melbert
cindigirl
it's me
elymania
lucy
blubelle
lovelylois
cooksie
sadDonkey
bellybaby
davidarochelle
Pari
Katiedot
zizi
sisieq
pandabear
Dexterdidit
socimar
watching
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
Cinderella
MM
47 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lelacorb Sun 22 Jan 2012, 09:03

SOCIM, you have an obsession and this is called Elysabetta Canalis your obsession! Can not ever be objective and that is why I will avoid you: I like to discuss with people, have different views but always avoiding hatred. In you there is hatred, and I do not like!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3352
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lelacorb Sun 22 Jan 2012, 09:05

Oh, I forgot, please fill out the red lines of my post I do not care I enjoy the same.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3352
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jan 2012, 11:48

socimar wrote:Lelacorb,
I don'y understand what you are trying to say. If you think I am a recluse, a hateful person, you are far from it, I am a very gregarious, funny person with lots of friends, a husband of 40 years and two grown children, a daughter in law, two adopted children who live in Ethiopia and Haiti, two adopted cats (actually they adopted me). I also do not hate Stacey Kiebler (I just posted some pictures on another thread with her and Einstein, George's dog) and I don't know her, so why should I hate people I don't know?? I don't even hate Canalis, I just don't like her because I think she is stupid and makes one mistake after another and being Italian, I get frustrated and if I was her mother I would slap her in the face and from the blogs I read from Italy she doesn't seem to be loved there very much either. Thanks goodness for people like you who stand up for her. Do you know that when she first started dating George I was extremely happy, I thought an Italian has conquered George and pretty soon she will conquer all americans. She has alienated all of George's friends who cannot stand her and all the people she met at DWST. The only friends she has are the Peta people because she posed naked for them, and the few friends that she had before (like Vale Micchetti). I hope I was clear.
Oh you're clear alright. Crystal clear. Horribly so. I feel quite sorry for you, that you actually seem to believe that the above (baseless and wholly biased personal opinion on your part) justifies your posting on here. And really, I can only judge you by your posts. And all I see is bitter, nasty obsession and someone who actively goes out of their way to find reasons to sneer at and demean another person for no reason other than their own personal pleasure and satisfaction. Funny and gregarious behaviour? Not in my world.

But your life, your problem.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by laetval Sun 22 Jan 2012, 13:01

2012 Pantene commercials parody with Elisabetta Canalis - dubbed Advertising



Our review of the new Pantene ad with Elisabetta Canalis 2012. For some time we'dwondered what was the miracle product, and the idea we were done. Just addGeorge Clooney to the spot, a little 'froth of Fastweb and a lot of George and you're done. Simple is not it?
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1687
Join date : 2010-12-24

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lelacorb Sun 22 Jan 2012, 13:05

Laetval this video is very funny!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3352
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Joanna Sun 22 Jan 2012, 13:24

lol!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19431
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Sun 22 Jan 2012, 13:57

lelacorb wrote:Oh, I forgot, please fill out the red lines of my post I do not care I enjoy the same.

1. I don't do redlines because I respect other people's opinion even those who hate me like you.
2. If you don't want to view my comments go to your profile and where you find Friend & Foe add my name to the Foe so whatever I write it will be blocked for you and you will live happily thereafter.

Have a great Sunday, Ciao Buona Domenica!
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 22 Jan 2012, 15:13

Katiedot wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:Socimar why red line me
I don't like doing this but before this gets out of hand, Socimar has only ever given two red lines and both of those were already given last week. I don't know who's zapping you NMC but it's not her.

The list of posters who give the most red lines is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

that's interesting Katie Dot as Socimar claimed above that she doesn't even know how to redline yet you say she did it twice last week!!!! Also nothing getting out of hand on my end, just don't like haters or liars.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 22 Jan 2012, 15:16

socimar wrote:
lelacorb wrote:Oh, I forgot, please fill out the red lines of my post I do not care I enjoy the same.

1. I don't do redlines because I respect other people's opinion even those who hate me like you.
2. If you don't want to view my comments go to your profile and where you find Friend & Foe add my name to the Foe so whatever I write it will be blocked for you and you will live happily thereafter.

Have a great Sunday, Ciao Buona Domenica!

that's strange Socimar, as Katiedot said you gave out two redlines last week.
think many people would just prefer that you give your opinions and not demonstrate hatred. To call someone ugly is hatred and not necessary in this forum or in this world.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Sun 22 Jan 2012, 17:01

[quote="The next mrs clooney"]
socimar wrote:
lelacorb wrote:Oh, I forgot, please fill out the red lines of my post I do not care I enjoy the same.

that's strange Socimar, as Katiedot said you gave out two redlines last week.
think many people would just prefer that you give your opinions and not demonstrate hatred. To call someone ugly is hatred and not necessary in this forum or in this world.

It was you and Anxala who accused me to have given you redmarks. I did not.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jan 2012, 17:31

socimar wrote:It was you and Anxala who accused me to have given you redmarks. I did not.
Excuse me? I have made no mention ever (nor care less) about redlining on this forum. Looks to me like you owe me an apology.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Katiedot Sun 22 Jan 2012, 17:35

The next mrs clooney wrote:that's interesting Katie Dot as Socimar claimed above that she doesn't even know how to redline yet you say she did it twice last week!!!! Also nothing getting out of hand on my end, just don't like haters or liars.
No, you misunderstood what I wrote. I said she had only ever given out two red marks and those red marks had already been done last week. I don't know when she gave those marks - could have been months and months ago but it definitely wasn't her giving you a redline for your comments.

She is absolutely telling the truth when she says she's not giving you the red marks so it looks like you might owe her an apology too.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13223
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 22 Jan 2012, 17:38

Katiedot wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:that's interesting Katie Dot as Socimar claimed above that she doesn't even know how to redline yet you say she did it twice last week!!!! Also nothing getting out of hand on my end, just don't like haters or liars.
No, you misunderstood what I wrote. I said she had only ever given out two red marks and those red marks had already been done last week. I don't know when she gave those marks - could have been months and months ago but it definitely wasn't her giving you a redline for your comments.

She is absolutely telling the truth when she says she's not giving you the red marks so it looks like you might owe her an apology too.

I understood you Katie dot, my point was that Socimar says she doesn't know how to give out red marks but you say she has done it twice so obviously knows how to do it. (not saying she did it to me). I personally don't care if anyone red marks me, what I do care about is when people use hate against other people for no reason.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Katiedot Sun 22 Jan 2012, 17:41

She may have given them out by mistake a long time ago just clicking around on things. It does happen.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13223
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Sun 22 Jan 2012, 18:11

Katiedot wrote:She may have given them out by mistake a long time ago just clicking around on things. It does happen.

Katie,
You are absolutely "almost" right and it is not an excuse but a little more complicated.
On Jan 11, I posted some info regarding the Peta's Caring Program related to the Pantene/P&G issue and someone redlined me twice.
I did not realized it until the next day, Jan 12, when "Payfuldeb", a member of our group noticed them and took my defense and was upset that someone had redlined me for something that I just downloaded from the Peta website.
It was then that I got curious about the importance of redlining or greenlining someone. I suspected that it would be by moving either the - or the + to the right of the comment.
I tried once to see if it worked, thinking that I could always remove it but nothing happened, I mean, I got a blank screen with the message "do you want to return to the forum" which I clicked and it took me back to the main forum. Thinking it did not take, I tried it again and the same thing happened. So I presumed now that even if the site does not return you to the page where you redlined the comment, it still does it.
I wanted to "undo" but I had no idea who got the redlines and also how do you get rid them, by replacing them with the grennlines?.
Sorry. I hate redlining people because I believe in freedom of opinions. If I have to watch what I say and edit my comments so that everybody is happy and nobody is getting upset, it not worth it. I already have someone who used to post here and now will not because of this, fortunately we communicate via private messaging.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by watching Mon 23 Jan 2012, 10:42

Some twitter feedback for Betty's Pantene endorsement by the Italians

MicheleAbrigo
The newest commercials Pantene makes you want to immediately turn off the TV. Thanks # Canalis
14 hours ago

promisetoremain
Sure, why should I believe that Canalis washing her hair at home with # Pantene right? # cicredeteproprioscemi D:
15 hours ago

Elisa_Cellini
Elisabetta Canalis is the new Pantene testimonials # wtf
19 hours ago

cranfan84
It 'nice to see that # Canalis from the relationship with Clooney got a disgraced in Sanremo, 2 episodes of DWTS and commercials Pantene
19 Jan

Weird_Sis Michelle
But when Elizabeth Canalis has enviable hair? # Pantene , this time you screwed up.
18 Jan

SarahDarky
Do not ever buy anything of Pantene only because the canalis and it 'testimonial.
18 Jan

MeryBri
Publication of the Pantene made ​​by Canalis makes me want not to wash my hair Nevermore.
17 Jan
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2002
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : A padded cell somewhere

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Tue 24 Jan 2012, 14:32

This is to show that the pictures that Elisabetta Canalis took of herself without photoshop and downloaded in Twitter as a “gift” to her followers which prompted me to comment that she looked plain and if I met her in the street I wouldn’t even look at her, thus starting a feud with two members of this thread, is not, after all only my opinion.

The following is from Novella 2000 magazine.

Senza trucchi, Elisabetta Canalis mostra di non essere quella miss perfetta che spesso vediamo sui cartelloni pubblicitari o nei vari calendari. Gli scatti del backstage della campagna Peta contro le pellicce, pubblicati da "Novella 2000" e le correzioni da eseguire con il photoshop:

Without any retouchings, Eliabetta Canalis shows that she is not that perfect girl that we so often see on posters or various calendars. Below there are several backstage shoots during the Peta campaign against furs and published by “Novella 2000” and the corrections that had to be made with photoshop (I only uploaded one):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

La Canalis risulta eccessivamente magra, con scapole e costole sporgenti, senza dimenticare qualche pieghetta all'altezza dei fianchi. In faccia poi, compare persino qualche brufolo e ha perso tono. Nulla di grave, per carità, Elisabetta rimane una donna bellissima, ma la speranza è che queste foto facciano capire a molte ragazze che la perfezione vista in tv o sulle riviste, è finta e irraggiungibile.

Canalis looks excessively scary thin with her shoulder bones protruding and some skin folds at the hips. Her face has also some pimples and has lost her facial tone. Nothing serious, she still remains a beautiful woman, but we hope that these pictures will make young girls understand that the perfections seen on TV or in magazines is fake and impossible to obtain.

Unfortunately if you remove the photoshop, celebrities lose their status against the “girls next door”.

Francesco G. Balzano

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 24 Jan 2012, 14:58

Socimar, hate to break it to you but no one is perfect and it is our imperfections that make us unique. Enough with the Elisabetta bashing, if you have some actual stories, news about her would love to hear them rather than all this hatred. By the way would love to see your photo I'm sure you are perfect unlike Elisabetta.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Joanna Tue 24 Jan 2012, 18:45

B****y H**L... 'scuse language.
I thought this was friendly forum ???
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19431
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 24 Jan 2012, 18:58

Joanna wrote:B****y H**L... 'scuse language.
I thought this was friendly forum ???

why would you think that? somedays its an all out war between many members on this forum Beaten We've all got to figure out how to play nicely together Lots of happy


Last edited by The next mrs clooney on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 18:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Joanna Tue 24 Jan 2012, 19:25

War Sucks flower

Oh....IMO !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19431
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Tue 24 Jan 2012, 20:18

The next mrs clooney wrote:Socimar, hate to break it to you but no one is perfect and it is our imperfections that make us unique. Enough with the Elisabetta bashing, if you have some actual stories, news about her would love to hear them rather than all this hatred. By the way would love to see your photo I'm sure you are perfect unlike Elisabetta.

I wish, no I am not, I am definitely NOT perfect and nowhere close to her beauty and last but not least I could be her mother. I just wanted to explain why Elisabetta took the pictures of herself and downloaded them in Twitter as a gift to her followers. She knows that some followers have only seen her the way she looks in posters and magazines and she wanted to show them her real self. She is not bad loooking at all even without photoshop, however as I said before and I don't want to start another discussion, if Stacey and Elisabetta walked down the street without any photoshop involved, I would probably turn my head to look at Stacey because she is statuesque, has 42" legs in few words she has a presence, not because she is more beautiful or has more class than Elisabetta. Below is an example, the best I could find of the two of them walking their dogs with no photoshop involved.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Joanna Tue 24 Jan 2012, 20:24

Oh dear, Einstein is looking a tad overweight to me in that picture. Maybe it's the angle it's taken ?
It's a tough job to keep their weight down, as you have to be
cruel to be kind on the amount of food given each day.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19431
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 24 Jan 2012, 20:35

Socimar, I love to see celebrities without there make up too. It makes me feel a lot better about my imperfections. Society and the media places to much pressure on women to look perfect. The airbrushing really needs to stop. You are right about noticing Stacy for her height she is tall. My sister in law is 6 feet and everyone notices her with or without make up.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Tue 24 Jan 2012, 22:53

The next mrs clooney wrote:Socimar, I love to see celebrities without there make up too. It makes me feel a lot better about my imperfections. Society and the media places to much pressure on women to look perfect. The airbrushing really needs to stop. You are right about noticing Stacy for her height she is tall. My sister in law is 6 feet and everyone notices her with or without make up.


Exactly what I was trying to say...with all things being equal, the one who stands taller, has longer legs, broader shoulder... gets the attention.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 25 Jan 2012, 04:05

It's hard to ignore a really tall girl no matter she looks like. My sister stands well over 5 11 and is rather large to boot but not as big as she would be if she was short if you know what I mean. She can carry it off! Stacy and Eli are different fish and of course Stacy would get more attention in LA then Eli would. The Italian press are far more interested in Eli then they are off Stacy so it is a two way street. I don't think either of these two are natural beauties but Eli can handle wearing more makeup she has such strong features she needs help to look soft. Stacy can not wear lots of makeup as we have seen and looks better with some but not makeup free. You can't really compare the two.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by zizi Wed 25 Jan 2012, 04:42

10 out of 10 well said Dex.

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1028
Join date : 2011-03-12

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by watching Wed 25 Jan 2012, 08:21

JMO - Betty posted the "untouched" pics on her twitter as she hasn't been papped in weeks. When she tweeted the first round of bikini shots, they got a lot of coverage. The more recent one, not so much. Now she isn't getting papped like she was last year during the whole DWTS gig.

As far as we know at this time, she doesn't have any work in the States upcoming that has been confirmed. Her Peta ad has been replaced by another celeb. Her advertisements have all been overseas. Her next announced work is a one night visist to San Remo. Why would the US paps still be going after her? Not saying there will never be another shot but the interest has died down dramatically - especially with Stacy everywhere.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2002
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : A padded cell somewhere

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by pattygirl Wed 25 Jan 2012, 14:02

I agree with what you say, watching, except for the statement implying that SK is the reason that interet has died down. I don't think Stacy is the reason. I think Eli is the reason. She isn't doing anything at all interesting here in US. As she isn't and never was, an A-List personality, just pix of her shopping, walking her dog, or going to dinner just doesn't hold any interest for paps. Nobody is going to pay good money to see this. She needs to do something newsworthy, like something involving the shop (or whatever it is), something publicity wise for the business. Even walking the street with an advertising placard would probably be deemed publicity worthy. I personally think, unless she does something real soon, she'll be dead in the water in the US and untimately have to go back to Italy to earn her money. US is a tough place to live when you have no money or work.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2827
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : Staten Island, NY

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Wed 25 Jan 2012, 15:17

..and this brings back with the issue of the visa which when I mentioned it in the past I have been attacked by someone in this thread; however a few days ago Elisabetta herself was twitting a followers about her visa issue: She is in the US with a 01 Visa (non-immigrant), 4th type (as she puts it) with the green card (immigrant) application in progress. This is what I found about the 01 visa:

The O-1 nonimmigrant visa category applies to foreigners of extraordinary ability in the arts, athletics, sciences, education, business, or the motion picture or television industry who are coming to the United States to perform temporary services relating to an event or events (DWTS?????).

O-1 Visa in the Arts: Motion Pictures and Television.
O-1 petitions for foreign persons of extraordinary achievement in film and television may be granted only after consultation with an appropriate labor and a management organization.
They must document "extraordinary achievement" through a demonstrated record of "distinction" or prominence, meaning a high level of achievement and skill substantially above that ordinarily encountered to the extent that the foreign person described as prominent is renowned, leading, or well-known in the field.
A record of extraordinary achievement is demonstrated by similar evidence as listed below:

Evidence. The petition must include documentation that demonstrates sustained national or international acclaim and recognition, or receipt of a major internationally-recognized award, or by a combination of 3 or more types of evidence, such as that the foreign artist:
1) plays a lead or starring participant in distinguished productions or events
2) or for distinguished organizations,
3) has received major critical reviews, interviews or other published materials in major media,
4) has had major commercial or critically acclaimed successes (I believe this is what Elisabetta calls the 4th type),
5) has received significant recognition for achievements from recognized experts in the field,
6) commands high earnings, or
7) other comparable evidence

Q: How long can one maintain O-1 status?


There is no maximum period for O-1 status. Theoretically, it can be indefinite. However, the length of the status is determined by the length of time needed for the alien to perform his/her duties or activities with the US employer.

An initial stay is limited to no more than three years, provided the petition can establish that the O-1 alien will need this much time for the proposed employment. This period may be extended at one-year increments thereafter, upon evidence showing that the alien's continued presence would be required.

U.S. Green Card application
O-1 visa applicants do not have to prove that they will not abandon their foreign residence. In other words, O-1 visa holders can apply for permanent residency. Some O-1 holders may petition for a U.S. Green Card through the EB1-Extraordinary Ability, EB1-Outstanding Researcher or Professor, or National Interest Waiver without the need for Labor Certification or job offer.

So, from what I can understand she got the 01 Visa, 4th type probably thanks to the gig at DWTS. Since then she hasn't received any job offer in the United States. If she doesn't get a job with a US employer her 01 Visa may be revoked. I am sure she has good lawyers working for her but she needs to demonstrate that she is working for a US employer, or that she is of National Interest or possesses some Extraordinary Ability.

So far all the gigs she has done where in Europe.

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by pandabear Wed 25 Jan 2012, 20:18

Each girlfriend stays around for a few months after the breakup. I think the same thing will happen to Stacy unless for some reason she can generate more interest. Most people's interest in these women are because they are dating George and when he is done they seem to get about 6 months.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 332
Join date : 2011-04-20

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by sisieq Wed 25 Jan 2012, 20:31

pattygirl wrote:I agree with what you say, watching, I think Eli is the reason.She isn't doing anything at all interesting here in US.
Agree!

I don't think Stacy is the reason.
Disagree. SK is the current GF and because EC is not doing anything of interest, papping her is boring and doesn't sell.

As she isn't and never was, an A-List personality, just pix of her shopping, walking her dog, or going to dinner just doesn't hold any interest for paps.
This is what SK is doing. But, since she's with George its of interest to paps and sells because they get to use his name and its his dog.

Nobody is going to pay good money to see this.
Except when one is the current GF Of

She needs to do something newsworthy, like something involving the shop (or whatever it is), something publicity wise for the business.
She's no longer involved. Its not a store that one just walks in off the street to buy something.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 25 Jan 2012, 20:48

Right now she is taking classes for acting and her English. The language barrier would definitely hold her back from a lot of jobs. She has been doing some modeling if you follow her on twitter so maybe this is why her visa is okay. Glad she is taking classes makes me think at least she is serious about starting her career in the us. Would have been much easier to do while she was with George though rather than waiting till after.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Wed 25 Jan 2012, 21:56

The next mrs clooney wrote:Right now she is taking classes for acting and her English. The language barrier would definitely hold her back from a lot of jobs. She has been doing some modeling if you follow her on twitter so maybe this is why her visa is okay. Glad she is taking classes makes me think at least she is serious about starting her career in the us. Would have been much easier to do while she was with George though rather than waiting till after.


Great about the classes. I know her English has improved greatly and, like you said, if she had started earlier, when she was still with G she would be proficient by now, plus all the networking that the relationship with G would have brought her. The modeling jobs that you are talking about I don't think they were for US employers. One was for Vogue Arabia, one for an Italian magazine (on top of the Hollywood Hills), and the other for a Dutch company (the mattress one), so two European and one Arabian (Dubai I think) employers. The the Peta poster doesn't count because it is not an employer and probably she didn't even get paid for it. Do you know of other modeling that she has done here?
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 25 Jan 2012, 23:37

If she wants to stay she has to get an American acting job cause let's face it little about Eli is outstanding or extroadinary. Most of her gigs post DWTS do seem to be elsewhere. But didn't she say she had a big American gig starting in february when she was in Italy a couple of months back? Thank you Socimar that was interesting to read!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by watching Thu 26 Jan 2012, 00:18

4) has had major commercial or critically acclaimed successes

That could be the PETA campaign. There was press attention, billboards and interviews. I would think that would be enough evidence moreso that the DWTS gig. Peta pays scale - it is more about the attention.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2002
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : A padded cell somewhere

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Thu 26 Jan 2012, 00:29

watching wrote:4) has had major commercial or critically acclaimed successes

That could be the PETA campaign. There was press attention, billboards and interviews. I would think that would be enough evidence moreso that the DWTS gig. Peta pays scale - it is more about the attention.

The Peta campaign came after she arrived here with the 01 Visa. The visa was given to her at the time she arrived in the US in July and the Peta campaign was either in September of October. If she doesn't get some work from a US Employer she will have her visa revoked. That's why she has applied for an immigrant visa, the green card, which would make her a permanent resident of the US but she needs to qualify as I listed above. Of course...if she married a US citizen she wouldn'd have any problems at all...but???????
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 26 Jan 2012, 01:01

She had been filming something at the beginning of November and posted pics on twitter. It was definitely something filmed in the US not sure if it was a commercial or a small part in a movie. Also she will have been under contract with DWTS for the whole season given that they have them come back for finale night. Even though she got kicked off the second week she was still classed as being on DWTS this probably covered her visa issues for a while anyway. Immigration is not that straight forward int he US (i know Im going for my green card right now), there are many loopholes that attorneys can find, especially for someone that has campaigns with Pantene and Cavalli, even thought they are overseas they are international brands.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 26 Jan 2012, 01:19

Cavalli dropped her so she doesn't have that anymore once she wan't with George they didn't renew her contract just the Pantene and unless the commercials she films are done in the States it doesn't really benefit them. If she filmed things in the States she would at least be using american crews. But if she is always flying to Europe to film things I can't see how this would help her with her application except to show she can financially maintain herself. Eli has only filmed commercials she hasn't had a part in anything since Leverage in the States. There was DWTS and that is probably what got her the original Visa and it would have covered her for a few months between the weeks of training then the series itself. So it was a smart move.

I'm sure she has a great lawyer and she has enough money to throw at the problem so chances are she will get her green card long before most would. Not sure why she wants to live in LA I would think by now it's even clear to Eli she isn't going to have a great deal of success there. It's a way bigger pond then Italy she is over 30 and she no longer dates her best advantage George Clooney. It's great she is finally doing some acting and english classes she has had years to do them and hopefully they will help. I think any roles she will get will be hot Italian chick so it's going to be limited. Plus she is going to have to make sure everyone knows her english is better! Cause many would remember her as George's hot date who couldn't speak much english. The acting classes well maybe they will unearth something......I think maybe a hosting gig of some sort she did a lot of that in Italy.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Thu 26 Jan 2012, 01:53

lybrabalance Ilaria Romano
@JustElisabetta witch show u are running?
6 Nov Favorite Retweet Reply
in reply to ↑

@JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis
@lybrabalance I m actually shooting a commercial for Holland
6 Nov via Twitter for BlackBerry®

@JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis
And finally we wrapped ! Yeeyyyyy let s go to sleep
8 Nov via Twitter for BlackBerry®

The pics below were all for the commercial that she shot in November in Los Angeles but for a Dutch mattress company.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 26 Jan 2012, 02:06

when you're green card is in process you get to stay here until it has been approved or denied. You can obtain work authorization to allow you to work and advance parole to allow you to travel out of the country and get back in when you return. This is where I am in the process although mine I'm sure will take longer than Elisabetta's.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Thu 26 Jan 2012, 02:13

You are absolutely right. By the way, I just saw an article regarding George's ex Celine Balitran. He helped her with her visa after they split; however she did return to France and lives there now, do you think by any chance that he has been doing it for Eli too????

George Clooney is keeping ex-girlfriend Celine Balitran in the manner to which she’s become accustomed – giving her cash, a house and a lawyer to make sure she stays in the country. The sexy One Fine Day (1996) star says when he split up with French schoolteacher Balitran after three years, he went out of his way to make sure she was still able to maintain her luxurious LA lifestyle. He says, “She pulled up roots and came here for me. So I felt it became something of my responsibility to make sure that even though we’re not still together, her life is not bad because of that. So I made sure that she had a great place to live. And I made sure that she had cash. And still talk to her and make sure that she has a lawyer who will help her with her visa.” Clooney adds that, even though the relationship had ended, he instinctively wanted to help Balitran – because he’d feel too guilty if he didn’t. He says, “Quite honestly, I don’t want to be sitting in the lap of luxury and hear, ‘Well, Celine had to go back to Paris because of the lawyers, or because her visa kicked out or she didn’t have any money.’ I’m actually a much better ex-boyfriend than I am a boyfriend.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 26 Jan 2012, 02:45

Socimar, George is such a nice guy I am sure he has helped Eli with her visa. She must have actually started the process when she was still with him as in order to work on Leverage she would have needed a work visa. You can't do any work in the us if you are just here using a 90 day visitor visa.
Wonder if George decided to go American for his latest choice of girlfriend because he's sick of having to deal with immigration Very Happy
Maybe I should tweet Stacy to see if George can help me with my green card LOL!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lucy Thu 26 Jan 2012, 06:06

Wasn't much of a fan of George's when he was with Celine, but from what I've read, or has been implied IMO he had a deeper more loving relationship with Celine than Eli. He may have helped Eli out in the beginning but since the break up, they don't even seem to be friends any longer. But again IMO Eli got what she most wanted from her time with George, a life in LA.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lucy Thu 26 Jan 2012, 06:11

Dex it's so weird that you brought up the Feb. job, I had a dream the other night that Eli was starring on a new American sit-com! When I woke up my first thought was WTF are you dreaming about her for? No more drinks before bed for me!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Thu 26 Jan 2012, 13:22

lucy wrote:Dex it's so weird that you brought up the Feb. job, I had a dream the other night that Eli was starring on a new American sit-com! When I woke up my first thought was WTF are you dreaming about her for? No more drinks before bed for me!

That is so funny, you made my day!!
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Thu 26 Jan 2012, 13:26

The next mrs clooney wrote:Socimar, George is such a nice guy I am sure he has helped Eli with her visa. She must have actually started the process when she was still with him as in order to work on Leverage she would have needed a work visa. You can't do any work in the us if you are just here using a 90 day visitor visa.
Wonder if George decided to go American for his latest choice of girlfriend because he's sick of having to deal with immigration Very Happy
Maybe I should tweet Stacy to see if George can help me with my green card LOL!


Hey, you could be right about him being sick of dealing with "foreign GFs with via issues" and yes, I think that as a devoted Clooney fan, the least he could do is to help you with your green card. Go ahead and tweet Stacey and let's all see what happens!!!!!!
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lelacorb Thu 26 Jan 2012, 13:45

I do not think has major problems remain in the U.S., the tourist visa lasts 90 days and she has never been so in Lund in Los Angeles, she went back to Milan in November (Pantene) in December (Christmas) now returns to Sanremo . Every time you leave the country for a day visa is renewed for 90 days: I have friends who live in the States without a green card and leave for a day to renew the visa. Los Angeles is close to Mexico!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3352
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 26 Jan 2012, 16:49

lelacorb wrote:I do not think has major problems remain in the U.S., the tourist visa lasts 90 days and she has never been so in Lund in Los Angeles, she went back to Milan in November (Pantene) in December (Christmas) now returns to Sanremo . Every time you leave the country for a day visa is renewed for 90 days: I have friends who live in the States without a green card and leave for a day to renew the visa. Los Angeles is close to Mexico!
Unfortunately you can't work legally on the tourist visa so I'm sure she has another type of visa to allow her to stay and work.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Thu 26 Jan 2012, 17:56

The next mrs clooney wrote:
lelacorb wrote:I do not think has major problems remain in the U.S., the tourist visa lasts 90 days and she has never been so in Lund in Los Angeles, she went back to Milan in November (Pantene) in December (Christmas) now returns to Sanremo . Every time you leave the country for a day visa is renewed for 90 days: I have friends who live in the States without a green card and leave for a day to renew the visa. Los Angeles is close to Mexico!
Unfortunately you can't work legally on the tourist visa so I'm sure she has another type of visa to allow her to stay and work.

Elisabetta does not have a tourist visa. As she said herself she has a 01 (4th type) "non-immigrant" visa which allows her to work (it's a visa for entertainment, TV and movie industry). This visa is issued for a maximum of 3 years as long as the job she was hired for lasts that long. With this visa she can work and earn money in the US. If the job should last longer than 3 years the 01 visa can be renewed on a yearly basis. That is why she is applying for a green card which is an "immigrant" visa and she would not have to work but she would have to provide evidence that she can support herself in this country forever.

The tourist visa like your friend has only lasts 90 days. I also had a friend who was going to the Bahamas (closer to the East Coast of the US than Mexico) for the day and come back until she finally decided to apply for a green card because she got tired to this and by this time she was also married to a US citizen and had already a child, so I don't know what she was waiting for.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum