George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 16 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 16 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 16 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+43
lamby
EEOsandy
barla
Henway
silly girl
laetval
George Fan
Merlin
playfuldeb
dakota007
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
Lella_la_bella
ladydi
Atalante
Natascha
marina
pattygirl
doris day
Dior
melbert
cindigirl
it's me
elymania
lucy
blubelle
lovelylois
cooksie
sadDonkey
bellybaby
davidarochelle
Pari
Katiedot
zizi
sisieq
pandabear
Dexterdidit
socimar
watching
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
Cinderella
MM
47 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lelacorb Wed 08 Feb 2012, 21:01

Joanna wrote:Where do non smoking people go to be amongst smokers ?
Here in UK ALL indoor places are smoke free now, so non smokers don't have to be amongst smokers.
Is it different in other countries ?
Italy, after America was the first country to abolish smoking in public places but she put the ashtray in the garden or on the sidewalk: You want to smoke? Exit
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by George Fan Wed 08 Feb 2012, 21:07

In many "cities" in the U.S. smoking is banned everywhere. Other cities typically still allow it in the bar areas, so if you are sitting with your mates at the bar as a non-smoker, well you know the picture. It is better than years ago.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 08 Feb 2012, 21:17

George Fan wrote:In many "cities" in the U.S. smoking is banned everywhere. Other cities typically still allow it in the bar areas, so if you are sitting with your mates at the bar as a non-smoker, well you know the picture. It is better than years ago.

In New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles do not smoke on the premises, even in Hawaii on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant!!!!!!!!! ! What a nightmare!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 09 Feb 2012, 00:05

EEOsandy wrote:Like her or not (and I have absolutely no opinion of her one way or the other), going through these pictures, I only see one where George looked relaxed and in love - and it's not with Stacy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
He looked his natural-self happy in #10 and #11. Not forced.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 09 Feb 2012, 00:14

I crack up at people who talk about health, diet, exercise, and they smoke!!!! Eva Mendes is another one who has no right to tell anyone anything regarding health when she's puffing on cigs.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 09 Feb 2012, 01:10

sisieq wrote:
EEOsandy wrote:Like her or not (and I have absolutely no opinion of her one way or the other), going through these pictures, I only see one where George looked relaxed and in love - and it's not with Stacy.

He looked his natural-self happy in #10 and #11. Not forced.

I agree too, #10 and #11 but of all his GFs the one I really like the best is Celine, she has the most perfect smile and beautiful blue eyes and was always so soft spoken.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 09 Feb 2012, 14:06

Anyone know if Elisabetta's work on the children's show, I'll leave you a song, is confirmed or not? One article said it was a hoax, and OUCH mentioned her hanging around with "loser" Steve-O. I wonder if the producers take into account her personal life?

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Thu 09 Feb 2012, 16:07

you will have the most exact latest intentions and movements of canalis and entourage in few hours,HERE!i cant wait!

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 09 Feb 2012, 17:07

doris day wrote:you will have the most exact latest intentions and movements of canalis and entourage in few hours,HERE!i cant wait!

Neither can I.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 09 Feb 2012, 17:55

Sanremo Festival 2012: Elisabetta Canalis is back in the City of Flowers / PHOTO

Sanremo - Flanked by his most faithful friend-collaborator (the same as last year) has granted this short break before going (after the autographs of ritual) at the Teatro Ariston for testing

Elisabetta Canalis is back in Sanremo and, once again, goes to the streets Bresca the restaurant 'Da Vittorio' for a lunch of fish. Flanked by his most faithful friend-collaborator (the same as last year) has granted this short break before going (after the autographs of ritual) at the Teatro Ariston for testing. Even the look and hairstyle resemble those of 2011. But this year, unlike last year's Festival, his attitude seemed more relaxed. Probably, lacking the direct comparison with Belen Rodriguez, who had done so much talking (writing and photography), the beautiful Elizabeth lives her role as special guest (along with Argentina to the model) in a more relaxed. To make it happier also, there seems to be, at least a month, a new boyfriend, a year ago it was the girlfriend of George Clooney in a chiaccheratissima and overexposed by the media love story: a fact that certainly contributed to making the tightest his stay in the City of Flowers.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 09 Feb 2012, 22:46

Lelacorb, thanks for keeping us right on top of things with Eli news from Sanremo. I still am shocked in these two worlds between Eli and Steve-O. Eli's followers are stylish, refined fans of music, TV, fashion and the movies, mainly Italians. Conversations from Steve-O's followers are profane, lewd, low class, juvenile, immature and vulgar. How did these two ever get together? COMPLETELY different audiences they appeal to. I think the Italians know nothing about this guy. What a contrast from George and the romance story last year at the Ariston.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 10 Feb 2012, 17:24

George Fan wrote:Lelacorb, thanks for keeping us right on top of things with Eli news from Sanremo. I still am shocked in these two worlds between Eli and Steve-O. Eli's followers are stylish, refined fans of music, TV, fashion and the movies, mainly Italians. Conversations from Steve-O's followers are profane, lewd, low class, juvenile, immature and vulgar. How did these two ever get together? COMPLETELY different audiences they appeal to. I think the Italians know nothing about this guy. What a contrast from George and the romance story last year at the Ariston.

George Fan,
I wanted to respond to your comments earlier but a few Italian Canalis fans in this blog are always waiting for me to write something about her to attack me, and I decided to switch for a couple of days to two other threads, the George's interview which I watched live and tonight's Actors' Studio interview with Brad Pitt where he will talk about his pranks with George. Anyway since I still believe that in this blog people should be free to voice their opinions, here I go:

I agree with you that Canalis is at her best when she is in Italy, she has a network of people around her who have known her for 13 years and some of them are artists (actors, musicians, pr) who could help her to land good jobs. I don't know why, at her age, with no special skills and language barrier, she wants to start a "new" life in the US. Naturally she is free to do so but so far the only work she has received is from Italy and in the US she has now a bad reputations mainly because of her temper, the guys she dates, the fights she has in public (see Val, her dance partner and Mehcad in the hall of her apartment building), also she dresses like a homeless. However, as she said herself many times, there is a "bad girl" within her and she is attracted to bad boys. Her favorite singers are rappers, she even had Eminem's name tattooed on her arm (later disguised as a wreath) and today she has sent, via twitter a rap song from the group M.I.A. which she loves but it is very controversial and you will see why.

ElisabettaCanalis @JustElisabetta
M.I.A. - Bad Girls (Official Video): youtu.be/2uYs0gJD-LE via @youtube I LOVE IT

Yes, two completely different audiences but she may be more comfortable being herself as a "bad girl" rather than the classy "Italian beauty" she has been portrayed to be and I believe that she feels more free to be herself in the US rather than in Italy because here she can go to the grocery store and walk her dogs and she is not recognized her but in Italy she would be stopped all the time. If she had started to date another guy instead of Steve-O she would not be papped, but Steve-O, like it or not, is still more popular (for the wrong reasons). We'll see what happens in the future, at the moment there are no news of her in the US but some in Italy, mainly the outing to a restaurant in Sanremo that Lelacorb sent us and of course her tweets where she sent pics of herself with her makeup artist before and after a photo shoot.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 10 Feb 2012, 17:37

Socimar you have tremendous insight. I read one commenter talking about her personal life with the men and saying she has no type. Another commenter responded yes she does. Her type are people in TV, movies, sports, on stage, people in the public eye which assists in drawing attention to herself. Funny thing is they also poked fun with George, saying the two of them would be in a room each with a hand mirror looking at themselves. It seems maybe if she wants all the attention maybe someone "out" of the public eye would let her have all the attention. I don't get the bad girl, classy woman conflict either but I think your explanation was good. Maybe like all of us she is still finding herself. Confuses the heck out of those watching it though. Many instances of talking out of both sides of her mouth. Dogs satisfy my maternal needs.... I want children for example. Definitely seeks out the camera, you are right there, and most happy when she is in the spotlight.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 10 Feb 2012, 22:07

New photos of the Steve-O's dogs (Bernie and Walter), that live with Elisabetta now (+ her own 2, Piero and Mia):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

he is in Missouri this weekend so it is good they have a place to be.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 14 Feb 2012, 16:57

Canalis to 'Who', I am calm and I found love
February 14, 17:14

SAN REMO - "I went to live in Los Angeles and began a phase of transformation. Not the end of a love to change you, but what do you do after. My relationship (with George Clooney, Ed) had a heavy weight media, but the change came when I learned to be independent. I picked up my life and every day has become a dream for me. "So Elisabetta Canalis confides to 'About' in an interview that appears in the current issue tomorrow, the day he returns as a guest in Sanremo. The former tissue agrees to talk about his new love, actor Steve-O, star of 'Jackass', with a few patches in the past.

"When I meet someone I try not to know her and what it represents to the other," said Canalis. "Judging an artist for the role it plays in the media would like to say that Robert Pattinson is a vampire in real life. And the biography of Steve is richer." He continues: "Can I say I'm in a serene moment. I learned that before a man feel good, I feel good about myself, the rest is a consequence. It is useless to look for the ideal man, a person must surprise. I was always so successful, people with whom I have been given more than I could have imagined. "
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 14 Feb 2012, 17:19

Lelacorb, thanks for that latest article. It shows a lot of naivete about how the world works on her part. You shall be known by the fruits you bear. At the latest show performance in Missouri by Steve-O he was profanely chastising audience members. Is she clueless on this guy and who he really is? He may be working sobriety but she would get closer to finding the ideal love in her life by not picking the bottom of the barrel with such a horrible past and current track record. She is not independent as she says because she keeps attaching to men. It is some kind of emotional neediness. Why does she not stay truly single for awhile? It would probably give her strength. Ignoring ones record is a recipe for disaster, but again love is blind. Why is it always love after one date too? That must be an Italian thing. She sounds so lost. She's Christian, he's Agnostic, it will never work.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 14 Feb 2012, 22:12

Apparently a show must go on evening one in San Remo. The Czech model Ivana Mrazova who is scheduled to appear on stage goes to hospital for neck pain. Belen Rodriguez and Elisabetta filling in for her. Those Italians sure take their entertainment show late into the evening and the wee hours of the morning. Joe Cocker performing.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 14 Feb 2012, 22:32

"Judging an artist for the role it plays in the media would like to say that Robert Pattinson is a vampire in real life. And the biography of Steve is richer."

Going to jail for drug trafficking and to forced rehab for attempting suicide twice is "an artist playing a role in the media????" Elisabetta shut up!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Tue 14 Feb 2012, 22:33

ehi george fan,what do you mean by "that must be an italian thing"?im not at all a fan of my country but i do not like fake stereotyps,pizza amore mafia!!US gossip mag are full of pics of people who seem to be crazy in love after one date and they are not italians";anyway i should not speak of religion regarding to canalis,shes christian and hes agnostic,so what?shes probably as agnostic as he is,if she knows what this means;
and those" italians,like you call them, will end their boring show at 12 30 in the night,not exactly in the wee hours of the morning

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 14 Feb 2012, 23:22

Below is the translation of the dialogue between Adriano Celentano/Elisabetta Canalis on the first night of Sanremo 2012. Elisabetta and Belen had to substitute Ivana Mrazova because the first lady of the festival was in fact suffering from an “acute cervical spinal block”.

"..Poi si prende una pausa e arriva Elisabetta Canalis che recita, malamente, nei panni dell’Italia martoriata. Apparizione scalza sul palco dell’Ariston, se ne va quasi subito. E lo scambio di battute è: «Torni?», chiede lui. «Se lo vogliono gli italiani», scandisce lei. E quindi, trattandosi della Canalis, si presume che parta per un nuovo reality straniero."

"Then he (Adriano Celentano) takes a break and here arrives Elisabetta Canalis who recites rather badly the figure of a battered Italy. She appears barefoot on the Ariston stage and goes away almost immediately. And then he (Adriano Celentano) asks “ Are you coming back? ", "If the Italians want it," she articulates. But since we are dealing with Canalis, it is assumed that she will rather leave instead for a new reality show in a foreign land (some people commented that it was a reference to DWTS USA).
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 14 Feb 2012, 23:32

That is an interesting dress. Wow they really are unimpressed by her aren't they? Don't see what she has to go back to the US for she has nothing lined up. So Steve is what "acting" as a jackass? Umm those staples in his testicles are real, the stuff he has done is real not acting. It just shows really what he will do for attention but that is something Eli would understand.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 15 Feb 2012, 00:01

The dress was created by Versace. She also sang a song with Belen as they entered the stage but it was in playback (to the music of The Beauty and the Beast). Then some technical issue prevented Italians from voting so none of the singing contestants could be eliminated...and the most important lady, the beautiful Ivana was rushed to the hospital for an MRI suffering from a cervical block. So far the comments have been that after the tragedies of the Costa Concordia, the Bad Weather Emergency, a third one needs to be added, it's called: Sanremo 2012.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Wed 15 Feb 2012, 00:11

thanks socimar,you are as always more updated than us in italy

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 15 Feb 2012, 00:38

I love the dress, I think she looks beautiful.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 15 Feb 2012, 08:01

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 15 Feb 2012, 10:23

Can she sing? A lot less pressure on her this year so hopefully was a little better and her role was a lot smaller so less to stuff up. Did she talk about what she is doing next? Cause really she needs a job in the States.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 15 Feb 2012, 13:27

doris day wrote:thanks socimar,you are as always more updated than us in italy

Nope, not a word about her in the US, all the blogs, articles came from Italian newspapers and Italian bloggers and I receive me automatically because I am registered to a couple of them.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 15 Feb 2012, 13:30

I'm sure there were some people in Italy who were happy to see her on the show. Apparently those people don't have twitter accounts. They haven't forgotten the year before - love the snarky translator tweets. A sample of tweets when you search under #sanremo and Canalis.

FGoria Fabrizio Goria
The Canalis knees. Someone says, "is his best position." Sarcasm at # sanremo
14 hours ago

simonamelani simonamelani
make up a collection and pay for tattoo removal to the canalis # sanremo
14 hours ago

ubooot Peter petardo
There Belen "anal bleaching" Rodriguez and Elizabeth "voice trans" Canalis . # Sanremo
14 hours ago

TwitGinger Ginger Generation
DANGER! The Canalis back to # sanremoto replace the injured Ivana Mrazova ... why! Once was enough ....
20 hours ago

beperpetualbeta D as Domodossola
The Canalis says: "to # Sanremo I learned so much. "Surely the meaning of gentrification.
14 Feb

gastanuke Gasta
But really there is still Canalis at # sanremo? What a wonderful thing. Hopefully still face a simultaneous translator.
14 Feb

alessandra_S_ alessandra
the first evening of # SanRemoThere will also Canalis and Belen. Another reason to not watch it.
10 Feb

watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 15 Feb 2012, 13:30

Dexterdidit wrote:Can she sing? A lot less pressure on her this year so hopefully was a little better and her role was a lot smaller so less to stuff up. Did she talk about what she is doing next? Cause really she needs a job in the States.

We will never know. Some Italian newspaper/bloggers said that both Elisabetta and Belen were singing in playback meaning all the work had already been done in the recording studio were anybody can sing because they can alter voices, etc (any singers here, please explain??). What they had to do was synchronize their voices with the playback.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 15 Feb 2012, 13:36

watching wrote:I'm sure there were some people in Italy who were happy to see her on the show. Apparently those people don't have twitter accounts. They haven't forgotten the year before - love the snarky translator tweets. A sample of tweets when you search under #sanremo and Canalis.

FGoria Fabrizio Goria
The Canalis knees. Someone says, "is his best position." Sarcasm at # sanremo
14 hours ago

simonamelani simonamelani
make up a collection and pay for tattoo removal to the canalis # sanremo
14 hours ago

ubooot Peter petardo
There Belen "anal bleaching" Rodriguez and Elizabeth "voice trans" Canalis . # Sanremo
14 hours ago

TwitGinger Ginger Generation
DANGER! The Canalis back to # sanremoto replace the injured Ivana Mrazova ... why! Once was enough ....
20 hours ago

beperpetualbeta D as Domodossola
The Canalis says: "to # Sanremo I learned so much. "Surely the meaning of gentrification.
14 Feb

gastanuke Gasta
But really there is still Canalis at # sanremo? What a wonderful thing. Hopefully still face a simultaneous translator.
14 Feb

alessandra_S_ alessandra
the first evening of # SanRemoThere will also Canalis and Belen. Another reason to not watch it.
10 Feb

That's what I was telling Doris Day. With a hint of sarcasm she told me that I knew more than any Italian because I posted a picture of Elisabetta with the Versace dress. By the time I opened the computer late last night (I was gone all day, being Valentine's Day) my twitter was full of pictures, comments like the ones that you just posted. They call it a total failure which includes the fact that Italians couldn't even vote for the elimination of the contestants due to some technical problems with the RAI server.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 15 Feb 2012, 13:41

Socimar you do not know to be objective, and vai to search only in blogs, where they speak evil of Ely

Sanremo between Celentano, Canalis and Belen: In & Out of primetime
Wed, 15/02/2012 - 10:48 - rumors

Adriano Celentano © Rai
The best and worst of the first episode of the Sanremo Festival.

First episode of the 62nd Festival of Sanremo, as every year, never leaves a dry mouth and public television criticism. With Cocker in the lineup, in fact, was all too easy to imagine an avalanche of controversy for what he said. But the "mission" of Adrian seems to be just that, to be talked about for better or for worse.

In our little report card on the first episode of "OUT" goes to the lump sum of Ivana Mrazova. The much vaunted "single valley" of just 20 years was caught by a sharp neck pain (torticollis, for instance), perhaps to have caught cold. Someone who has also had a malignant nervous breakdown, a panic attack from inexperience. We repeat what we had already written in Italy, with many millions of inhabitants, there are two beautiful girls who know how to do television and prepared?

In contrast we give an "IN" to Elizabeth Canalis and Belen Rodriguez, who were recalled at the last minute. Rodriguez even arrived in haste from Milan, Canalis was in Sanremo. Elizabeth has played "Italy" during the show Celentano and not fared badly, then the two sang together showgirl (appears in playback) and have made some presentations. There was the excitement of last year and Belen and Elizabeth have seemed at ease, although they were almost improvised. Not bad.

An "IN" for Luke and Paul, who opened the festival. Funny their song to the tune of "Men only" a little 'slower and less crisp than last year in their satirical speech. However, their work took him out without a hitch.

"OUT" goes to the voting system that is jammed. In such an event of this scale technical incidents should never happen. The opinion poll the jury could not express preferences for all the singers in the competition and Rai has decided to "freeze" the competition. No artist has been eliminated in the first round (he had to quit two) and four will have to abandon the event in the second round and then entrust their hopes to a possible repechage.

Then there is the expected "sermon" by Adriano Celentano, which is based on the suggestions of images, gestures, sounds, its looks and its pauses. With his usual "painful" and an emphasis that seems anachronistic, Celentano covers topics seamlessly. It speaks of God, has it in "Christian Family" and "the Future" that defines "unnecessary papers that should be closed," gives the idiot to Grasso that the "Corriere della Sera" criticizes him, he attacks the Look rejected the referendum on electoral law, speaks of France and Germany that would impose on Greece to buy weapons in exchange for European assistance, discuss sull'allontanamento Michele Santoro from RAI. And between an outlet and the other sings ... "OUT" because it means everything Molleggiato (troppo. ..) without saying anything, falling into the indifference of the bar talk.

Finally, there is music, which seems to be a back seat and is not good for an event called "Festival of Italian Song." In the evening they performed the "big" Francesco Renga, Arisa, Nina Zilli, Emma, ​​Eugene Kelly, Matia Bazar, Gigi D'Alessio and Loredana Berte, Pierdavide Carone and Lucio Dalla, Marlene Kuntz, Chiara Civello, Samuele Bersani, Dolcenera and Naomi. For now, it's hard to say which song "shine" and really have to wait a few more hours to see who will be rewarded and who will instead be rejected by the jury opinion poll. Neither "IN" or "OUT" in feverish anticipation of the second round!

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 15 Feb 2012, 13:55

Sanremo 2012: Belen Rodriguez and Elisabetta Canalis amazing, photos and video of the evening

Simply amazing! Belen Rodriguez and Elisabetta Canalis have distinguished themselves during the first night of the Sanremo Festival 2012! Among problems with the voting, show-ending (of course we speak of the one held by Molleggiato Joe Cocker), and between bombardment from all sides, that's on Stage dell'Ariston the fairies appear on Italian television, that the notes of the soundtrack of the film "Beauty and the Beast," not only prove to be self-mocking, but also be in tune and simply stunning in their dresses real princesses.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 15 Feb 2012, 13:56

Sanremo, Canalis and Belen spigliate and beautiful. Mazrova maybe tomorrow

ROME - Three hours after the start of the evening we finally meet the couple at the last moment Canalis-Belen. Maybe it was time to try a little (poor Mazrova, they know the hospital has only a muscle strain), is that with millions of viewers is always better not to risk it, but the two beautiful white dress in Ely, dressed black-Rodriguez, singing in playback. The gag is all about Morandi with their incidental presence in the early evening edition of the Festival and on the calls during the year that has seen the protagonists. The two have been called in advance to the violent torticollis, more technically, an "acute cervical spinal block," which prevented the model Ivana Mazrova to be on the stage of the Ariston. Belen admits to having borrowed the dress that was tailored for her.http://www.ilmessaggero.it/articolo.php?id=181480&sez=SANREMO
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 15 Feb 2012, 14:01

Sorry if I bore you with these items, these are the first items that are found online and Ely this year we talk just fine even if he had to improvise on the same day. I posted the articles just because I can not stand people like Socimar acid and false!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 15 Feb 2012, 14:04

From the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] site. It seems that due to Ivana's (first lady of the show) illness and her the last minute replacement by Elisabetta and Belen, two evening dresses were needed and only one each had been created for them (Versace for Elisabetta and I believe Ferragamo for Belen) for the second evening of the show, so Belen had to use a dress that had been created for Ivana who is much thinner so there was a dress malfunction during the show that all newspapers reported. Elisabetta's dress was the one that was created for her by Versace but she was able to get another one for tonight (I believe a red one). Elisabetta's dress was beautiful but it really showed her bow legs, she should wear floor length gowns.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 15 Feb 2012, 14:11

lelacorb wrote:
Socimar you do not know to be objective, and vai to search only in blogs, where they speak evil of Ely

In the Twitters that Watching posted earlier there are bad comments about Eli...and what she did was just searching for SANREMO CANALIS. She did not nor did I search "Comments that speak evil of Canalis".
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 15 Feb 2012, 14:11

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 15 Feb 2012, 14:15

George Fan wrote:Lelacorb, thanks for that latest article. It shows a lot of naivete about how the world works on her part. You shall be known by the fruits you bear. At the latest show performance in Missouri by Steve-O he was profanely chastising audience members. Is she clueless on this guy and who he really is? He may be working sobriety but she would get closer to finding the ideal love in her life by not picking the bottom of the barrel with such a horrible past and current track record. She is not independent as she says because she keeps attaching to men. It is some kind of emotional neediness. Why does she not stay truly single for awhile? It would probably give her strength. Ignoring ones record is a recipe for disaster, but again love is blind. Why is it always love after one date too? That must be an Italian thing. She sounds so lost. She's Christian, he's Agnostic, it will never work.

Was mulling over this George Fan, and thought that there could be a completely different angle to this... I am not too sure if it has to do with being "European" to some extent... or if it is about "culture" at all in the first place... BUT, I do believe that there could be a set of women, who would even accept "going out on a date" ONLY AFTER they believe there is love in the relationship... Atleast here in India for sure... Smile So it could be possible surely, that Elisabetta has indeed found love... Well... I am hoping she has though...

Not also sure IF it is right to "grade" love... as being "bottom of the barrel" ... Who says love is as good as it seems from a palace alone?? For as long as it is love, it does not matter where it got found... na? And that is her personal choice, and that choice seems to put some colour of happiness on her face somehow... maybe I am wrong / or that I might be looking at her through my rose-glasses Smile Besides, a relationship (and especially that of love) is a decision, a beginning, so the two of them might even make head-way in their lives for good?? Smile

About "emotional neediness"... again here in India, and I believe in a "Universal way" as well, most men/women prefer doing things as a family, as in from a "partnership of love"... and that is NEVER considered "needy" but an "honourable" thing... because you give "pride of place" to your partern's choice / word, on how things must move in a project that involves them together... Some even "WAIT" for their "NEXT STEP" until they are certain of their partner... Sometimes, a man would look forward to having his "wife" in place and setting up home, before taking on a different stream in his professional life... So also with women... And that does not make a "woman" needy for a man or viceversa... it is a woman's inner "Shakthi" / strength, that is sought after, that she shares with her man, and that is considered sacred... here Smile Her "Shakthi" alone makes her independant and strong anyways... So regardless of whether she does things on her own or with her man, a woman being single / spoused, makes no difference to her "emotional neediness"... That quotient is very independant by itself... is what I mulled over in my humble head Smile

I am certain you wish her well and spoke out of concern for her... same here... I simply hope she has made the right choice that will help her ahead in her growth as a person... I love you

And yes, everything I said "collapses" IF any of it was about being in a PR Contract (OUCH!!!)... Hope not though Very Happy

Last edited by Pari on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 14:20; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 15 Feb 2012, 14:16

ingleseitalianospagnolo
PHOTO: Canalis like Italy for Celentano
February 14, 23:22
jump directly to the content of the article
Jump to related content
IndietroStampaInviaScrivi to redazioneSuggerisci ()
1 of 6precedentesuccessiva

Elisabetta Canalis on stage at the Teatro Ariston during the first evening of the Festival of Sanremo

SAN REMO - Elisabetta Canalis has appeared in the role of Italy, barefoot, beautiful, sinuous, during the long performance of Adriano Celentano. "Montezemolo has done well to take the fast train - said the former Molleggiato, which then launches an invitation:" Montezemolo do you train now united, where you can see the beauty of Italy, because there are people who want to go slow. I'm sure she will. "At this point enters Canalis." What's your name? ", Asks Adrian." Italy, "he says." It is a bit 'here'. "I can not - she says - the things not going well and I'm losing my beauty. "'Are you coming?" asks Cocker. "Yes, if the Italians want it." It leaves the scene to Adrian.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 15 Feb 2012, 14:20

Canalis is till iundecided on the dress she wants to wear and she is asking her followers for an advice:

ElisabettaCanalis @JustElisabetta Close
Stasera invece indosserò uno dei bellissimi abiti disegnati e scelti da @Roberto_Cavalli Cosa mi suggerite lungo o corto? Aspetto consigli!

Tonight I will wear one of the beautiful dresses created and chosen by Roberto Cavalli. What do you suggest, long or short? I am waiting for advices!

The replies were all mixed but long and tight seem to be the majority.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 15 Feb 2012, 15:00

Pari and Doris Day, thanks for your comments back on some of my comments here. No negative Italian stereotypes implied really, just voicing some opinions and I do have Elisabetta's best interest at heart for happiness in life. I know if it was me hearing that "Yeah Dude" phrase from him and doing his goofy smile and hand gesture it would get very old after about five minutes of that and having 15 year old girls think you are HOT every day. And adolescent boys worshipping your craziness standing on your head. Juvenile behavior attracts juveniles. Duh. This is no George Clooney here. And I agree with Socimar that his work as an "artist" is NOT acting apart from who he really is, he actually is launching himself in portable potties and his mind THINKS that's funny. E[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] THAT is where the negative commenters from the bloggers come from. At age 33 or 37 you think you would have more sense than to like that kind of stuff. You won't be doing this stuff at age 50.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Feb 2012, 15:08

lelacorb wrote:Sorry if I bore you with these items, these are the first items that are found online and Ely this year we talk just fine even if he had to improvise on the same day. I posted the articles just because I can not stand people like Socimar acid and false!
Perfect description! And no, not boring at all. Much preferable to read balanced accounts rather than those of someone who seems unable to distinguish objective reporting from endless, spiteful, subjective bitching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 15 Feb 2012, 15:12

Thanks George Fan... Smile Yes, there is a part of me that is sure concerned for her too... just praying+hoping she is safe, and that everything will turn out for her and his best as well... I love you

cheers my 500th post!!! I just turned Clooney-phile??? ;-) Oh where is that dance icon please...??? HAHHAHAHAHA
Hoorah!
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 15 Feb 2012, 16:05

I will leave this new "love" of hers to her own "taste" in men. But if a picture says a thousand words this is what she has chosen to associate with. I have only one word for it. Disgusting.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 15 Feb 2012, 16:51

George Fan wrote:I will leave this new "love" of hers to her own "taste" in men. But if a picture says a thousand words this is what she has chosen to associate with. I have only one word for it. Disgusting.

I agree with you but I disgust even the video of Stacy wrestler and some photos of Sarah Larson. I believe that Ely and George have something in common.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 15 Feb 2012, 17:10

George Fan wrote:I will leave this new "love" of hers to her own "taste" in men. But if a picture says a thousand words this is what she has chosen to associate with. I have only one word for it. Disgusting.

Well... "Love" has never stopped to intrigue / educate me George Fan... I have learnt of it's different forms, of a completely different kind, especially since I got onto George's Boards / Forums, from some years now... I love you
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 15 Feb 2012, 19:45

lelacorb wrote:

I agree with you but I disgust even the video of Stacy wrestler and some photos of Sarah Larson. I believe that Ely and George have something in common.

WARNING - Graphic Pictures (PICTURES REMOVED AS PER SUGGESTION AND REPLACED BY LINKS):

I don't think anything is more disgusting than these pics os Steve-O peeing in front of hundreds of people, including children, on the red carpet...and he has done this many times. Elisabetta on her interview with CHI (on the newsstands in Italy today) said that most of his stunts were fabricated by the media!!!! Really Elisabetta, do you think Italians don't read magazines or search the Internet? Put a guy like this with Elisabetta wearing a Versace dress like last night, do you think it makes sense or do you think she has lost her mind?

Last edited by socimar on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 22:03; edited 1 time in total
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 15 Feb 2012, 19:49

oh dear...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 15 Feb 2012, 19:55

I'm going to rename that song they were singing the first night of Sanremo, the BEAUTY and the DISGUSTING.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 15 Feb 2012, 20:37

Below are the pages of the weekly CHI (Alfonso Signorini is the Director) that is on the newsstands in Italy today. I did not translate the interview because Lelacorb had already done it in a previous comment, but Elisabetta is pictured with Ivanka and the title said "I choose love, to Ivanka I leave the stage".

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next