George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+43
lamby
EEOsandy
barla
Henway
silly girl
laetval
George Fan
Merlin
playfuldeb
dakota007
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
Lella_la_bella
ladydi
Atalante
Natascha
marina
pattygirl
doris day
Dior
melbert
cindigirl
it's me
elymania
lucy
blubelle
lovelylois
cooksie
sadDonkey
bellybaby
davidarochelle
Pari
Katiedot
zizi
sisieq
pandabear
Dexterdidit
socimar
watching
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
Cinderella
MM
47 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Sat 03 Dec 2011, 00:31

watching wrote:Additional tweets between Betts and Mehcad.

JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis
apparently @mehcadbrooks and I had a big fight last night.Thank god for some blogs or I'd never know what's going on in my personal life!
1 hour ago

MehcadbrooksMehcad Brooks
@JustElisabetta hahahahahahaha. I know. so did you argue with my clone or was I in two places at once? #mysteriesoftheuniverse
15 minutes ago FavoriteRetweetReply

in reply to ↑

@ JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis
@Mehcadbrooks for sure I was not giving u back a Balenciaga bag loool
13 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®FavoriteRetweetReply

replies ↓

MehcadbrooksMehcad Brooks
@JustElisabetta good thing I didn't buy you one then! Hahahaha.
11 minutes ago

Don't know what to think about these two. One comment on Radaronline was " attention hho, PR stunt" when the news came out and it spread all over other websites and I read some in Italian too. Canalis also stated, while in Milan 3 days ago that she was single and involved only with her dogs. Either Mehcad and Canalis wanted to be back on the front pages, he because of the forthcoming season 2 of Necessary Roughness and she "supposedly" starting a TV show in February. Unless, there was a fight (witnesses by a few people as the comments say) and they are trying to cover it up, pretending it did not happen because Canalis has the reputation of a "mean" girl and he that he might be gay, so, who knows? Also, while the two were happy together they never tweeted to each other so people could read their messages (if they did they did it privately) but today they are out in public again. I smell a PR stunt.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Sat 03 Dec 2011, 01:58

Interesting comments from a Celebitchy blogger who apparently knows Canalis:

jane16 says:
December 2, 2011 at 1:46 pm

You’d lose your bet…unless you think skin that looks like nubuck leather, and the strangest set of facial lines you ever saw on a woman, oily face with tons of makeup & coke zits, thin, oily hair, tiny size 0 body with crooked legs and lapwarmer boobs, and a scowling, stuck up demeanor are your idea of beauty.

Dani says:

December 2, 2011 at 3:53 pm

So you’ve seen her in person?

jane16 says: 
December 2, 2011 at 4:46 pm
Yes, I’ve see her around quite a bit since she shops at some of the same stores I do; but, once when hub & I were at popular restaurant with half a dozen industry people, GC & her came in; before going to their table, GC came over to say hi to all of us and introduced her to us. She stared at us coldly and didn’t say a word, even when someone greeted her in Italian. We have run into her/them other times, pretty much the same thing. I find her very conceited, and she also has the jitteriness/grumpiness that is frequent in heavy cocaine use. Not sayin’ I know.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 03 Dec 2011, 02:05

From D-listed (could not copy "romantic" pic of EC & MB)

As Stacy Keibler massages cream made of blended cashmere into the raw spot on George Clooney's no-no hole while sipping sparkling diamond water with the other hand, his former leased piece is getting into a brawl of words with her supposed boyfriend in the lobby of her apartment building. How dreadful. Some witness tells Radar that Elisabetta Canalis and Mehcad Brooks broke up last night after a war of words ended with her throwing all of his shit out of her apartment. Elisabetta and Mehcad started bumping b-holes about a month ago, but they're trying to make us believe that Eggs is back on the menu. The witness had this to say about Elisabetta's dramatic cunt meltdown:

“Elisabetta and Mehcad were in the lobby obviously fighting with each other. At first they were trying not to call attention to themselves. But after a few minutes they couldn’t contain themselves anymore and their voices started to escalate. They both became so angry, it was like they were oblivious to the fact that they were out in public: At one point, Elisabetta shoved Mehcad really hard, and he shouted right back at her to stop acting crazy.

Finally Elisabetta screamed, 'Just go! Get out of here!' and stormed up to her apartment. Moments later, she returned to the lobby carrying an armful of things, which included a Balenciaga hand bag. She told him, 'Tell that asshole to take his shit and never contact me again’ -- then, she turned on her heel and stormed off! To say she was angry would be an understatement! I was really surprised by the whole thing, because I saw her wearing what looked like a wedding ring just last week. I thought they were madly in love!"

There's a blind item that suggests Eggs likes skin sausage on the side and Elisabetta Canalis is his Steven Tyler-looking ass beard, and I never really believed it until now. What turned me is the part where Elisabetta returned the fancy purse Eggs gave her. Elisabetta would pry a diamond ring off of a dying's abuelita's finger and would punch a bunny in the face to steal the dandelion in its paw if somebody told her it was worth something, so there's no way she would give away a purse! If you're going to completely stage a fight for attention, at least make it believable.
Posted by: Michael K
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 03 Dec 2011, 05:44

LOL It's true I don't believe Eli would give back an expensive purse let alone take them downstairs to an apartment manager in case Mehcad came by again. Sounds like PR! And boy is she getting it. Right when Stacy is hawking those ugly purses and talking about Christmas plans with her family and "friends".
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 03 Dec 2011, 13:58

davidarochelle wrote:From D-listed (could not copy "romantic" pic of EC & MB)

As Stacy Keibler massages cream made of blended cashmere into the raw spot on George Clooney's no-no hole while sipping sparkling diamond water with the other hand, his former leased piece is getting into a brawl of words with her supposed boyfriend in the lobby of her apartment building. How dreadful. Some witness tells Radar that Elisabetta Canalis and Mehcad Brooks broke up last night after a war of words ended with her throwing all of his shit out of her apartment. Elisabetta and Mehcad started bumping b-holes about a month ago, but they're trying to make us believe that Eggs is back on the menu...................

Davidarochelle, is this the pic that you could not copy in this site?

[/quote][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's a month old pic when they both attended the Beauty Book for Brain Cancer. Anyway, under the article that you just downloaded there are lost of comments, none very good. I have copied only a few that had verbage that could be reported in this site:

1. Lord. K Liz-a-worsa, you are officially a lost idiot. Get help, immediatamente.
2. I am with MK (Michael K of D-Listed), the bag is his and he probably demanded it back. GAY! I do not know any straight man who will buy a Balenciaga man purse for himself no matter how much money they have. And no way this gold digger was going to return one of the few valuable things he could afford to give her if it was really hers.
3. From Clooney to Eggs, that is some downgrade socially-speaking. The dude is only known for a few episodes of TB (not even a featured role) and CK chonies ads. I thought this trick would at least have other A-listers to hit on after riding those circles with La Clooney. She obviously need money in great quantities to support her rumored coke habit. Wonder if that's why Clooney gave her the boot.
4. Go back to Italy, Elisabetta. We don't want you here.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sat 03 Dec 2011, 14:08

Thank you @cooksie and @pandabear

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sat 03 Dec 2011, 15:05

Is Val the blonde woman next to Eli wearing......the overalls??? We're going to get fashion from her? Although someone did mention that they might be at "Bristol farm".....maybe that's why she wore them rabbit
Maybe Eli could buy her a bigger pair of sandals so her toes don't fall off.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 03 Dec 2011, 17:11

Thanks Socimar. Do you want me to post other articles I see, if we are not stopping this thread? There was one on "Drunken Stepfather." They always discuss G and SK's relationship which is why I think they are still relevant to COH.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 03 Dec 2011, 19:15

davidarochelle wrote:Thanks Socimar. Do you want me to post other articles I see, if we are not stopping this thread? There was one on "Drunken Stepfather." They always discuss G and SK's relationship which is why I think they are still relevant to COH.

Perfectly fine with me.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 03 Dec 2011, 19:18

bellybaby wrote:Is Val the blonde woman next to Eli wearing......the overalls??? We're going to get fashion from her? Although someone did mention that they might be at "Bristol farm".....maybe that's why she wore them rabbit
Maybe Eli could buy her a bigger pair of sandals so her toes don't fall off.

That was me. I read a twitter from Canalis to Val Micchetti regarding the latter doing too much traveling and being gone too long (last few months she was in London, Ireland, Italy and Brasil) and Elisabetta telling her that she missed her and couldn't wait for them to get back together and go to Bristol Farms. I presumed that dressed like that, they were indeed at Bristol Farms.

By the way, I noticed for the first time that Val is probably much prettier than Canalis, she is taller, has more meat on her bones, softer face features, blue eyes and better hair; now that I have said it, Canalis will probably find out and their friendship will go to the dogs!.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 03 Dec 2011, 19:25

(Drunken Stepfather: see pics and more comments)

Elisabetta Canalis in Some Dumpy Hip Hop Pants of the Day

I don’t know why Elisabetta Canalis is dressed kinda like a dude I know who is trying to launch a rap career…pants around her ass like a skater boy Avril Lavigne once sang about…I know they call this shit Boyfriend jeans, but I think it’s cuz it makes a dude feel like a fag checking out her fucking ass, cuz it makes her ass look like she may just be your homo boyfriend…

I do know that for someone trying to hold on an inch of fame….so hard she did Dancing with the Stars before even being a Star in AMerica other than Clooney’s anus he fucked….She should be trying harder.

davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 03 Dec 2011, 19:29

what the hell are they saying at D-listed ?

poor nobrained people...
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 03 Dec 2011, 21:40

davidarochelle wrote:(Drunken Stepfather: see pics and more comments)

Elisabetta Canalis in Some Dumpy Hip Hop Pants of the Day

I don’t know why Elisabetta Canalis is dressed kinda like a dude I know who is trying to launch a rap career…pants around her ass like a skater boy Avril Lavigne once sang about…I know they call this shit Boyfriend jeans, but I think it’s cuz it makes a dude feel like a fag checking out her fucking ass, cuz it makes her ass look like she may just be your homo boyfriend…

I do know that for someone trying to hold on an inch of fame….so hard she did Dancing with the Stars before even being a Star in AMerica other than Clooney’s anus he fucked….She should be trying harder.

davidarochelle, your pics. I already commented about the one of her butt...or the lack of it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sat 03 Dec 2011, 21:57

Last edited by lolo on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 04:37; edited 3 times in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 03 Dec 2011, 21:58

is this the right way to carry a Prada bag???
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 03 Dec 2011, 22:36

With ALL his ex-GFs alot of us have posted current news as it appears - good or bad we always will. However, IMHO, the main word is EX. ALL of his ex-GFs will ALWAYS be associated with George whether they want it or not. Nothing wrong with posting negative comments or make fun of her for this or that, but why such vicious bitterness when she has no relevance now? Personally I will always consider her a User as that's how I see her life, but move on and let bygones be bygones. Its time for a few to allow the bitterness to fade. Life isn't worth it and not good karma. IMHO.

Last edited by sisieq on Sat 03 Dec 2011, 23:09; edited 1 time in total

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 03 Dec 2011, 22:47

Popped back into this thread after not reading here for days and I have to admit Elisabetta Canalis never disappoints. With her temper tantrums her life is a version of a very bad soap opera. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 03 Dec 2011, 23:10

cindigirl wrote:Popped back into this thread after not reading here for days and I have to admit Elisabetta Canalis never disappoints. With her temper tantrums her life is a version of a very bad soap opera. LOL

That's why we are hooked on her, it's like watching a soap opera. About the fight she is supposed to have had with Mehcad, all the websites confirm it but they said, via Twitter, that it never happened, well someone on radaronline.com said:

" I agree, fake gossip made up by her publicist to get attention, she's only an awful attention seeker with short legs.
by cupcakes
Posted Sat, 12/03/2011 - 1:38am

Someone here said that her publicist was working overtime for Canalis. Her name is Janine Leigh and was with Canalis in Miami and Milan. She said that she had started a new PR strategy for Canalis, this could be her doing.....fake fight, everybody talks, they deny it and she is in the news all the time.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 03 Dec 2011, 23:20

Well it worked and Eli really didn't have to do anything. Could off been a test to see if it got ignored. But it was picked up everywhere. They are bound to show up together and get a lot of attention. Hopefully she will find some girl jeans cause those boy ones are just ugly on her!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 03 Dec 2011, 23:30

socimar wrote:
cindigirl wrote:Popped back into this thread after not reading here for days and I have to admit Elisabetta Canalis never disappoints. With her temper tantrums her life is a version of a very bad soap opera. LOL

That's why we are hooked on her, it's like watching a soap opera. About the fight she is supposed to have had with Mehcad, all the websites confirm it but they said, via Twitter, that it never happened, well someone on radaronline.com said:

" I agree, fake gossip made up by her publicist to get attention, she's only an awful attention seeker with short legs.
by cupcakes

When a person has a publicist always agree with him on twitter does not deny the altercation between Ely and Mechad is a lie and how many have been written.

Posted Sat, 12/03/2011 - 1:38am

Someone here said that her publicist was working overtime for Canalis. Her name is Janine Leigh and was with Canalis in Miami and Milan. She said that she had started a new PR strategy for Canalis, this could be her doing.....fake fight, everybody talks, they deny it and she is in the news all the time.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sat 03 Dec 2011, 23:34

Last edited by lolo on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 04:39; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 03 Dec 2011, 23:45

She's wearing those fugly jeans because she watched Stacy with Mario on Extra and Stacy was wearing those skinny jeans. With her long legs and height, Stacy looked good in those jeans. OMFP, did I just say that out loud!!!???? Stacy was talked about, so Eli wore the complete opposite so she would be talked about. She doesn't want to be seen as "copying" Stacy.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 03 Dec 2011, 23:48

That explains the oily hair and fight story.......Stacy has nicer hair and if you go by her statement she and George never fight. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 03 Dec 2011, 23:49

lolo wrote:only for short time,most of comments were very negative and the main words no one care on perezhilton,dlisted,celebitch,just jared,....
even on celebitchy most of posters made fun of from description elisabetta stunner ,ppl at first make fun, complain ignore then go silence and elisabetta close to that ignoring silence zone . not they post like as fans , they don't count her celeb or star!not elisabetta didn't succeed,she wasted DWTS chance .

Ely in America is not quite a celebrity (I agree with you) but I want to explain why you continue to talk about her and all the gossip sites dealing with her? If a person is not interested can also walk around naked for Rodeo Drive that nobody talks about them and the paparazzi do not photograph, and Ely, however, if you take care of her every move! Stacy to get the photo must notify the world via twitter and then someone takes care of her. Explain this to me! I do not understand anything!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 03 Dec 2011, 23:54

I think you will find Eli's PR girl let's the paps know where they can find Eli, it isn't an accident. Fred Segal seems to be one of Eli's favourite places the paps have caught her there several times so they may even hang out there and so Eli knows she is sure to get attention either way I don't think Eli is being stalked by the paps. They are both tipping off the media so they can be found. Stacy is using twitter and her interviews!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 04 Dec 2011, 00:05

Dexterdidit wrote:I think you will find Eli's PR girl let's the paps know where they can find Eli, it isn't an accident. Fred Segal seems to be one of Eli's favourite places the paps have caught her there several times so they may even hang out there and so Eli knows she is sure to get attention either way I don't think Eli is being stalked by the paps. They are both tipping off the media so they can be found. Stacy is using twitter and her interviews!
I do not think Ely has ever been photographed by Fred Segal in the past but if a person do not care is quiet and the paparazzo not photographer and he expect a celebrity. usually work that way.

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 04 Dec 2011, 02:09

lelacorb wrote:
Dexterdidit wrote:I think you will find Eli's PR girl let's the paps know where they can find Eli, it isn't an accident. Fred Segal seems to be one of Eli's favourite places the paps have caught her there several times so they may even hang out there and so Eli knows she is sure to get attention either way I don't think Eli is being stalked by the paps. They are both tipping off the media so they can be found. Stacy is using twitter and her interviews!
I do not think Ely has ever been photographed by Fred Segal in the past but if a person do not care is quiet and the paparazzo not photographer and he expect a celebrity. usually work that way.

I am not from the West Coast but it seems that all celebrities go to the same places; Fred Segal, Bristol Farms, The Grove, so you have paps there who never move because they are sure they'll see someone sooner or later.

By the way, Val Micchetti has twitted today:

@ValemiCChetti
Vale Micchetti
Ciaoooo The opening of my studio is keeping me so busy i barely twitter...i?m in LA and weather is great during the day and Chilly at night

She is talking about "her studio" and not "our studio" and Elisabetta never mentions it, so what role is she playing in this project?
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 04 Dec 2011, 05:22

Actually Eli has been photographed a couple of times out the front of Fred Segal, this isn't the first time. There is one lot of her sitting with her legs up on a bench outside the shop which we all discussed was inappropriate for a woman her age and there have other times.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 04 Dec 2011, 14:17

Apropos hair:
This is how they did my hair for the last photo shoot, I was not amused.
Maybe Eli could lend me a pair of her big jeans and I can have a look for a new home in a nice trailer park.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 04 Dec 2011, 20:22

Oops, the fight with Mehcad may or maynot have occurred but she seems to be on her own now. This is a Tweet from her today:

@JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis
..si direi che questa è una domenica da fidanzato....se ne hai uno. Io ho solo @ValemiCChetti che dorme a pelle d'orso nella stanza affianco
4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

(..yes, I believe this is the kind of Sunday when you need a boyfriend…if you have one. I only have Vale Micchetti who is sleeping on her tummy in the next room)

@JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis
Ehy there Twitter world, I wish u a warmer Sunday than mine brrr
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 07 Dec 2011, 09:10

In the blurb for Val's twitter, she has updated it to states that she is the President of Fever LA. So I guess it is her baby.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 07 Dec 2011, 11:22

So either she did split with Mehcad which makes the fight story look like it may have happened or she doesn't see him as a boyfriend just a guy she dates in public......I think Val always put herself as the CEO of the venture. Still think Eli will be a model or the celeb face off to try and lure in customers.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 07 Dec 2011, 12:17

Betty to co-host San Remo again in 2012?? Didn't the press in Italy quote her when she was promoting Pantene as saying that she had a gig in Feb next year and when it was announced, she would cry? This could be it as San Remo is from 14-18 Feb next year. The Pantene ads go to air next year in Italy - would tie in nicely for some cross promotional.

Quote for previous article - Two projects to keep secrets. One, in Italy, which "made me cry like crazy when I announced it." Link to Yahoo article with this quote

Sanremo Festival 2012: Morandi confirms Belen Rodriguez, Elisabetta Canalis, Paul and Luke
Ilaria , December 6, 2011

A few days ago we mentioned the hypothesis of the presence of Tamara Ecclestone (F1 boss Bernie's daughter) as co-sponsorship of the 2012 Sanremo Festival .

The news was still in doubt, and today it reaches a denial. To accompany the Morandi in the conduct of national and most popular Italian music festival will be followed, apparently, the same team last year: we refer then to Belen Rodriguez and Elisabetta Canalis with regard to co-run by women, and Paul and Luke Kessioglu Gonzo for the part that sees the running of the festival combined with a good dose of humor.

In short, as the saying goes " Never change a winning team . " And for everyone else will have the opportunity to attend as special guests or competitors: one of the first will include the aforementioned Tamara Ecclestone, perhaps Federica Pellegrini and Ambrosia, among the latter instead Nina Zilli, Francesco Renga , and many others.

Llink to article
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 07 Dec 2011, 13:25

watching wrote:Betty to co-host San Remo again in 2012?? Didn't the press in Italy quote her when she was promoting Pantene as saying that she had a gig in Feb next year and when it was announced, she would cry? This could be it as San Remo is from 14-18 Feb next year. The Pantene ads go to air next year in Italy - would tie in nicely for some cross promotional.

Quote for previous article - Two projects to keep secrets. One, in Italy, which "made me cry like crazy when I announced it." Link to Yahoo article with this quote

Sanremo Festival 2012: Morandi confirms Belen Rodriguez, Elisabetta Canalis, Paul and Luke

A few days ago we mentioned the hypothesis of the presence of Tamara Ecclestone (F1 boss Bernie's daughter) as co-sponsorship of the 2012 Sanremo Festival .

The news was still in doubt, and today it reaches a denial. To accompany the Morandi in the conduct of national and most popular Italian music festival will be followed, apparently, the same team last year: we refer then to Belen Rodriguez and Elisabetta Canalis with regard to co-run by women, and Paul and Luke Kessioglu Gonzo for the part that sees the running of the festival combined with a good dose of humor.

In short, as the saying goes " Never change a winning team . " And for everyone else will have the opportunity to attend as special guests or competitors: one of the first will include the aforementioned Tamara Ecclestone, perhaps Federica Pellegrini and Ambrosia, among the latter instead Nina Zilli, Francesco Renga , and many others.

Llink to article

Every year on the conductors of the Sanremo Festival printing makes a thousand cases, but nothing is sure!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 07 Dec 2011, 13:29

watching wrote:Betty to co-host San Remo again in 2012?? Didn't the press in Italy quote her when she was promoting Pantene as saying that she had a gig in Feb next year and when it was announced, she would cry? This could be it as San Remo is from 14-18 Feb next year. The Pantene ads go to air next year in Italy - would tie in nicely for some cross promotional.

Llink to article

I read the above article in Italian which says exactly what you wrote, however there are dozens of other articles where they mention other ladies as being the new presenters and nobody wrote anything about Canalis and Belen. Also, wasn't she supposed to start shooting something in February for american TV? The San Remo Festival is always in February.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 07 Dec 2011, 19:34

From Elisabetta's twitter of today regarding a followers who had heard about San Remo 2012:

December 7, 2011
Magari fosse vero quello che mi chiedete riguardo ad un ritorno a Sanremo ...è stata un'esperienza bellissima e la ripeterei 100 volte ma chissà...per ora non ho sentito nessuno e sto valutando altri progetti per il 2012.... incrocio le dita per Morandi e per tutto lo staff che sarà al timone della nuova edizione perchè mi hanno regalato una delle esperienze professionali più belle che abbia mai avuto!!

As to what you ask me regarding my return to Sanremo, woudn’t it be great if it was true…it was such a beautiful experience that I would repeat it 100 times over but….who knows, for now I haven’t heard anything and I am currently reviewing some other projects for 2012…however I will cross my fingers for Morandi and the whole staff who will direct the new edition because they gave me the most beautiful professional experiences ever.

In few words, RAI TV hasn't called her, and from the comments in some blogs nobody wants her.

OK I need to add something that I just read on

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Although Elisabetta continues to deny that she was contacted about Sanremo and that she doesn't know anything about it, this article says:

Canalis verso la città dei fiori
Durante la sua breve vacanza in Italia Elisabetta Canalis ha incontrato, in gran segreto, gli organizzatori della nuova edizione del Festival di Sanremo. Per la Canalis è prevista una breve apparizione in apertura della nuova edizione del programma, condotto da Gianni Morandi.

Canalis towards the city of the flowers (that's what the town of Sanremo is called in Italy)
During her brief vacation in Italy (the Pantene/Peta engagements) Elisabetta Canalis has met, in GREAT SECRECY, the organizers of the new edition of the Sanremo Festival. Canalis would only have a small appearance at the opening of the new show, which will be once again presented by Gianni Morandi.

Last edited by socimar on Thu 08 Dec 2011, 23:26; edited 2 times in total
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 08 Dec 2011, 03:15

I thought that's what RAI TV said last year, that they would NEVER hire her again. We'll just have to see in February. Oh goody, Eli dancing and making a fool out of herself again!! JMHAO
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 08 Dec 2011, 06:18

After what happened last year and what RAI said about not working with her again I don't see it happening. Eli said she had a project starting to shoot in Feb and so far she was the only one picked for it. I'm sure she would love to do it again she made a lot of money last time around but she didn't do a very good job. Yes, we all got a laugh out of it and it didn't go down well with a lot of people. So I don't see them doing it again not with Eli! I wonder why Eli didn't talk about the big project starting in Feb for american tv that she talked about in Italy a couple of weeks ago?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 08 Dec 2011, 09:49

Someone does not like Betty. Countdown to a PR exercise.

Elisabetta Canalis accused of assaulting True Blood actor Mehcad Brooks?

Seriously now people, what? A startling new celebrity gossip report about George Clooney’s ex girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis and her new boyfriend have surfaced thanks to Radar Online. Did the website really claim the Dancing With The Stars cast-off assaulted the hot True Blood actor Mechad Brooks while the pair were in a heated argument?

Sure enough, more details are hitting the web about pet-friendly PETA model Elisabetta Canalis since she broke up from famous green celebrity actor George Clooney. Only this time, they are not so pretty. The former Dancing With The Stars competitor was voted off Season 13 of DWTS thanks to a bad attitude and what seemed to be a real narcissistic desire to have people (like her partner Val) obey her directions and cater to her whims. While people thought her exotic good looks would help the Italian beauty win the hearts of Americans, she simply was not pretty enough to get past the snarling looks and haughty accent.

We felt bad watching it happen because we had hoped to see her star rise as a pet-friendly celebrity, noting that she may also have an interest in advocating for humanitarian causes as well as to continue to fight for animal rights by posing as a model for PETA. [Eli is a swimsuit model, so her ad campaign looked naturally pretty.]

In the weeks that followed her celebrity interview that claimed she would be married and George Clooney dumping her post-haste, there were rumors spreading that went viral on the web claiming that she was awful to George. Some entertainment news websites claimed she had been texting nasty messages to the star, had made appalling phone calls to scream at him, and that she was insanely jealous.

Always playing the gentleman, Clooney actually spoke out in her defense — issuing a very rare public statement to the press saying no phone calls or nasty texts ever happened. As always, he implied every member of the press who followed entertainment news was both malicious and crazy for believing (or posting updates on) the story.

The part Clooney missed was some folks seem to pick up a vibe from Elisabetta Canalis that she is a tad bit emotionally unstable and potentially controlling. So, while few fear she will become the same sort of short, fat, stereotypical Italian housewife harpee who turns 40, sprouts facial hair, and looks frumpy they all were worried about one thing: that the world’s most famous Hollywood bachelor was in danger of getting back together in a relationship with a woman who was not right for him.

Hearing that Elisabetta Canalis hooked up with young “Eggs” — the former True Blood actor Mechad Brooks — after splitting up with Old George did not surprise us.

George Clooney is in great shape, but c’mon ladies. If you could choose your fling and money was NOT an issue, wouldn’t you rather take an Italian va-cay with hot Mechad Books instead of someone more suited to being your daddy than your baby daddy? Hard to turn down a How Stella Got Her Groove Back moment with a Calvin Klein underwear model who runs triathlon races for pleasure.

SIDENOTE: The guy’s name is Mehcad Brooks — but his role in True Blood was so memorable we still call him Eggs. I, for one, would be leery if he leered at me, my partner, or my girl. Whether he was going to knock me out, run off with my girl, or try to kiss me — any one of those three scenarios only looks like it could end up being something… painful. After seeing him play out those dark scenes with Tara, he scared me. That dude is tall, dark, and handsome in the most serious and could-be-frightening sort of way. Sexy, yes, but a dude who would just as soon rip off your arm and beat you with it than shake your hand if it amused him… I say semi-seriously. As such, sadly, he may already have been typecast as a bad guy. His new role on Necessary Roughness in 2011 did not help his kind and gentle public image, either — because if he is simply pretending to be a naturally argumentative and someone prone to violence sort of guy, he plays the typecast part very well. So well, that if he is not an arse in real life, it might be time for his agent to try to get him some bit parts in some movie for Hallmark or the Disney Channel. Just a suggestion… at least if he keeps dating angry chicks.

At any rate, I digress…

Despite him looking like the intimidating one who would be more likely to bully a girl, the Radar Online report actually claims it was Elisabetta Canalis who assaulted him (not the other way around).

Here’s the celebrity scoop from Tale Tela:

Mehcad Brooks has reportedly split from Elisabetta Canalis after just a few months of dating, following a furious public spat.

The pair made their relationship public knowledge just a month ago following a series of sightings at [restaurants] having romantic dates. Just weeks ago they were spotted spending one-on-one time during a break in Italy, and did not shy away from holding hands and kissing in front of the paparazzi.

According to RadarOnline, the bubble has burst after a huge argument at Elisabetta’s apartment. “Elisabetta and Mehcad were in the lobby obviously fighting with each other,” an eyewitness told the website.

“At first they were trying not to call attention to themselves. But after a few minutes they couldn’t contain themselves anymore and their voices started to escalate,” the website claimed. Then they went on to tell the rest of the tale as reported by the entertainment news source, revealing the [alleged] shocking news:

The situation turned a little more serious when Elisabetta got physical with the True Blood actor. The source continued: “They both became so angry, it was like they were oblivious to the fact that they were out in public: At one point, Elisabetta shoved Mehcad really hard, and he shouted right back at her to stop acting crazy, finally Elisabetta screamed, ‘Just go! Get out of here!’ and stormed up to her apartment. Moments later, she returned to the lobby carrying an armful of things, which included a Balenciaga hand bag.”

What do you think… real story or nasty rumor? Will Mehcad Brooks and Elisabetta Canalis reunite? Were the celebrity couple just acting out a love scene a la True Blood — minus the directors writing some twisted but sexy love scene? Would the report have been nicer about her if she was carrying a vintage hobo tote she bought at a second hand store? Who CARES what kind of handbag she was carrying… she allegedly just got into a near knock-down-drag-out fight with a True Blood actor!

I have absolutely no idea what to think about the celeb gossip report about the lovestruck star celebs other than to say perhaps she is cranky about all the press George Clooney and his new professional wrestler girlfriend Stacy Keibler (who replaced her) are getting… because before this celebrity scandal news broke about the Italian swimsuit model and her American boy toy Mehcad Brooks, Eli Canalis was pretty much forgotten about by nearly everybody.

That leads fans of George Clooney’s ex to wonder… Was this lovers quarrel in public just a huge publicity stunt to get both Eli and Eggs names back in the press? We hope yes, because otherwise what she did (by laying her hands on him in anger and without his consent) is domestic violence. And that’s not a cool activity for an otherwise green celeb we’d rather be promoting her for being pet friendly and him for being a health and fitness advocate.

Link[b]
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 08 Dec 2011, 09:59

Another not so flattering piece.

Excluded from Elisabetta Canalis Party USA: Guilt by Cindy Crawford!
December 8, 2011 written by Violet

Poor Elisabetta Canalis ...

The beautiful showigirl would be sort of a victim of the massacre orchestrated campaign by some celebrities ...
Elisabetta Canalis has joined the American jet set because of its relationship with the star George Clooney , for years considered one of the most influential and well seen in Hollywood. Elisabetta Canalis and George when they parted, it was said that one of the main reasons so the two do not get along was that our showgirl was not able to "stand in society" seems to have been very unhelpful, rather unpleasant and - above all - quite silent (perhaps because of imperfect mastery of the English language? ), which was not appreciated by Clooney himself, let alone others.

It also seems, according to the evil, which at parties and events, Canalis could not break away from his mobile phone mobile phone, which would have made you shudder a few celebrities ...

Cindy Crawford
In short, the behavior of Canalis has not gone down to someone, and especially the former catwalk queen Cindy Crawford and Luciana Barroso , wife of Matt Damon . The two women, friends for years of George Clooney, have a kind of orchestrated campaign to exclude Elizabeth by the party of the company that counts. It seems to pr them organize their say: "Either we or Canalis," and since the Crawford Barroso and several other stars on their side and some filmmakers, well '... do a little' you! It would therefore seem a kind of defamation, which could block some ports to the showgirl, but continues on his way and at the beginning of 2012 should be the star of a show in America.

But today we want to talk about another gem, which was unearthed by gossip.pourfemme.it: Elisabetta Canalis recently become spokesperson for a new line of products Pantene ( here a preview of the spot ), may not know that PETA , the animal rights organization which is activist, quoted precisely the Pantene among the brands that you should avoid because their products are tested on animals. And if you do not believe us take a look here.

In short, someone should inform Elizabeth because it is likely to go through inconsistent, not to say hypocritical!

Link to article

Backstage video of pantene ad

Peta link as referred to in article
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 08 Dec 2011, 11:19

Geez, they just aren't holding back now are they. Sounds like they are just dying for her to be arrested for assualting Mehcad. I notice they don't mention her and him twittering saying that it was all b.s. Sounds like Eli has made a few enemies!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 08 Dec 2011, 11:22

Just to add it's interesting to know that PETA has Pantene on their hit list of products to avoid and here is their new billboard girl signing a contract with them. But then we all know her love of leather so I doubt she would be too worried about whatever Pantene might be up too.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 09 Dec 2011, 07:06

I was going to roll my eyes and snark that Betty is also jumping on the charidee bandwagon, then remembered that she's been involved in breast cancer stuff for some years now.

This is her latest tweet:

“@HuffPostWomen: Two new drugs could be the biggest breast cancer advance in over a decade [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 09 Dec 2011, 13:35

Katiedot wrote:I was going to roll my eyes and snark that Betty is also jumping on the charidee bandwagon, then remembered that she's been involved in breast cancer stuff for some years now.

This is her latest tweet:

“@HuffPostWomen: Two new drugs could be the biggest breast cancer advance in over a decade [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

…Elisabetta, since you support Peta in everything they do, please note that these two new drugs were tested in mice and rabbits to establish toxicity before starting clinical studies on humans. Peta would have raided the labs of Genentech and Novartis and set the animals free (only to kill them themselves because these animals were born and raised in labs and wouldn’t survive anywhere else). Elisabetta should stop jumping into the arms of Peta without knowing exactly all the things they do (it’s not only about furs and naked celebrities, you know!!). I do not approve of animal testing for cosmetics but to save human lives yes, until a better way is found. Things are getting better (in vitro, etc..) but we are not there yet. Tell the people with diabetes who are alive today thanks to insulin tested on dogs.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 09 Dec 2011, 17:18

gotta love Ted-speak! From E!online

Caught! George Clooney Who?! Elisabetta Canalis Serenaded by Mystery Man

Today 8:40 AM PST by Ted Casablanca and John Boone

While George Clooney and his GF Stacy Keibler were causing chaos with their lovey-dovey PDA, Georgey's ex Elisabetta Canalis was creating a different kind of scene when she stepped out in Tinseltown.

Betty hit up the Italian eatery Mercato di Vetro in West Hollywood and was met by a new male suitor while she waited for her car. So who was the charming Angeleno?

Elisabetta—who is rumored to have recently split with True Blood's boyfriend (or rebound, whatever) Mehcad Brooks—was out with a girlfriend for a bite to eat, and when she left the swanky hot spot she was met by some very special musical accompaniment:

A song penned specially for her by a street performer boasting a mic and a very large boom box.

E, who was bundled up for the particularly chilly L.A. night (which for you non-weather spoiled folks is a frigid 50 degrees), laughed along good-naturedly as the fella sang to her...before he moved on to the next pretty gal who passed by and her car arrived to whisk her away.

We're sure Elisabetta didn't mind the extra attention though, as the Dancing With the Stars castoff hasn't exactly been drumming up headlines since splitting with her very famous ex. And we all know how much she wants to be famous—even if as just the subject of a little dittie sung on the sidewalk.

This is why we think there's a more pressing matter at hand: Elisabetta: you need a new BF! And someone not only hot, hot, hot but also, ya know, relevant.

Like, say...Bradley Cooper! He just won People's Sexiest Man Alive, after all, and we hear he's single. Betty, get your people on the phone, pronto.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 09 Dec 2011, 21:28

That would be a day, Eli and Bradley Cooper new loving couple in Hollywood. Love2
On the other hand she already was in the relationship with another People's Sexiest Man Alive, why not have a shot for the current one??
Experience is important. Twisted Evil

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 09 Dec 2011, 22:39

I wasn't sure if the so called fight between Canalis and Mehcad was real, a set up by Canalis' PR or plain gossip but today I found this comment on an Italian blog by someone who apparently lives in the same building as Canalis:

USC - 5 dicembre 2011 ore 03:41:
la Canalis?! Ma per favore! Qui a Los Angeles, dove vivo, non la conosce nessuno e sta sulle palle a tutti. E` stata buttata fuori da Dancing with the Stars perché ballava come a Striscia la Notizia, una cosa orripilante. E` anche imbecille, aveva avuto una possibilità e se l'è giocata così. Per Mehcad, cercate di aggiornarvi voi di Gossip, si sono fatti una litigata una settimana fa nel palazzo di lei, che è anche il mio e lui le ha urlato di finirla con le follie che stava dicendo. Lei, che si sente una gran donna di LA ma non ha capito assolutamente nulla di questa citta`, è andata dal portiere e gli ha chiesto di ridare "questa merda" (vestiti di lui) a lui, se si fosse presentato.... il portiere mi ha guardata come a dire: "in italia questo è normale?". Gli ho risposto che questo è il prodotto del grande Berlusconi... che schifo...

Canalis, oh please! Here in Los Angeles, where I live, nobody knows her, and nobody can stand her. She was thrown out of Dancing with the Stars because she was dancing the same way she did at Striscia la Notizia, absolutely horrible. She is also dim-witted, had a chance to do something great and she blew it. As for Mehcad, try to update you of Gossip, there was a fight between the two of them in the hall of her apartment building, which is also mine, and he yelled at her to stop all the madness. She thinks she is this great celebrity in LA but has understood absolutely nothing of this city; she went to manager of the building and asked him to return "that shit" (his clothes) to him, if he came back .... the manager looked at me as if to say: "in Italy, this is normal? ". I replied that this is the product of the great Berlusconi ... that sucks...
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Fri 09 Dec 2011, 23:18

well its strange socimar,because there was an exchange of tweets between her and whatsthename of him, where both were laughing at this

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 09 Dec 2011, 23:44

But they haven't been together and Eli also tweeted she wished she had a boyfriend it was that sort of Sunday! So who knows with her...
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 10 Dec 2011, 00:36

doris day wrote:well its strange socimar,because there was an exchange of tweets between her and whatsthename of him, where both were laughing at this

yes, that's why I had some doubts before but the fact is that they are no longer together, they don't tweet anymore like they did before as friends I suspect that something important has happened between them. Weeks ago they were tweeting what they were going to eat for breakfast, then they traveled together and were holding hands in Germany, they were shopping and kissing in Milan in plain view of the paps...and he lived in her apartment. Upon their return to LA Elisabetta is stopped in the street by a guy who screams at her that she has stolen "his" boyfriend and calls her a "sl...t", followed by the the alleged fight in the hall of her condo . I think that the fight did occurr and it could have been set up by her PR lady and promptly dismissed as a lie in Elisabetta's and Mehcad's exchange of tweets because as you know, Good News and Bad News are still News and the newspaper talk about you....or after they realized that someone reported them to the media, they tried to cover it up pretending it never occurred. The lady who wrote the comment apparently lives in the same building and spoke to the manager.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next