George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+43
lamby
EEOsandy
barla
Henway
silly girl
laetval
George Fan
Merlin
playfuldeb
dakota007
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
Lella_la_bella
ladydi
Atalante
Natascha
marina
pattygirl
doris day
Dior
melbert
cindigirl
it's me
elymania
lucy
blubelle
lovelylois
cooksie
sadDonkey
bellybaby
davidarochelle
Pari
Katiedot
zizi
sisieq
pandabear
Dexterdidit
socimar
watching
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
Cinderella
MM
47 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Katiedot Sat 10 Dec 2011, 07:29

She's not having a good day today. From her twitter account:

December 9, 2011
A nice guy with his girlfriend sitting right next to him just yelled me"u r a fucking lady of negotiable affection "coz I was gonna cross a Stop before him. I like when people open up #inspiring
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 10 Dec 2011, 10:43

Do most people get called that if they cross a Stop first? Or did this girl recognise Eli and give her opinion of her? Cause that just seems a strange thing to say at a traffic stop.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 10 Dec 2011, 16:01

In Virginia a 2-way or 4-way STOP sign is something you do not take lightly. When all directions have a stop sign ("4-way stop"), drivers proceed in the order in which they have arrived. If there is a tie, the vehicle on your right has right of way; or the driver traveling straight if someone is turning on a head-on approach. You have to actually bring your vehicle to a brief-but-complete halt for a few seconds at every stop sign. Once I did not come to a complete stop to turn right because I was the only car on the road but the camera took my picture and video and I received a fine notice (or go to court). I paid, $80. In Italy there is no such law, so Italians and foreigners in general tend to do their own thing.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 10 Dec 2011, 16:14

I believe that is the law in all the states, at least in the contiental US. Don't know if she was in the right or should have waited, but that was totally uncalled for, don't you think?
Thought it was only in "less classy" states than CA, that this was practiced, along with "flipping th bird" and other more dangerous practices. lol!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 10 Dec 2011, 19:26

pattygirl wrote:I believe that is the law in all the states, at least in the contiental US. Don't know if she was in the right or should have waited, but that was totally uncalled for, don't you think?
Thought it was only in "less classy" states than CA, that this was practiced, along with "flipping th bird" and other more dangerous practices. lol!

I agree that in the presence of his girlfriend he should have been more classy, unless he just avoided a collision and was scared for her girlfriend too. We were not there so we don't know what Elisabetta's and the other driver's positions were.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 10 Dec 2011, 23:37

She pretty much got called a prostitute wouldn't your driving sucks be something more apropriate to say? Or did you get your drivers liscence from a packet of corn flakes.....something more driving related would make more sense. I've been to Italy and they certainly have their own rules! LOL You have to be so careful with road rage these days you can say one wrong word or do one wrong thing and all hell can break loose.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 11 Dec 2011, 01:47

The Canalis Fan Club twitted a couple of pics of her from last Wednesday. Looks like she was out to a restaurant. On one of the pic you can tell she has bow legs.

ElisabettaCFans ElisabettaCFans
Here are some Pics of @JustElisabetta from Wednesday night

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 11 Dec 2011, 01:53

Those are without a doubt the fugliest shoes I have ever seen in my whole entire life!!!

But, I like her Peta pants!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 11 Dec 2011, 02:00

Those are very expensive shoes, she twitter a picture of them when she first got them. Anyway if you like her Peta pants, then you'll probably like several more pics from the same night I just found on JustJarred. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

apparently she was being serenading by a street vendor who quickly moved to the next lady after he had finished with her.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 11 Dec 2011, 02:01

melbert wrote:Those are without a doubt the fugliest shoes I have ever seen in my whole entire life!!!

From the waist down it is a pity combination. Her top though is nice.

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 11 Dec 2011, 02:09

Actually I was joking about the Peta pants. They are as fugly as the shoes. Girl is just a mess from head to toe! JMVHFO
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 11 Dec 2011, 04:33

Guess if he moved on she wasn't that special. I agree about the shoes and pants but it is nice to know she is consistant with her bad dress sense. I wonder if these are from her friend Val's new store?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 11 Dec 2011, 11:33

Betty getting papped when going clubbing on 10th Dec at a very pap friendly club. Looks like she is pulling all the leather pants she owns out and parading them around LA for a bit of attention after the Stacy / George dinner coverage.

11/12/2011 - Los Angeles - (KIKA) - LOS ANGELES - Elisabetta Canalis has appeared in a good mood leaving the Trousdale Club in Los Angeles. The former girlfriend of George Clooney, however, suddenly changed expression at the sight of a woman with her own look. In fact, both were wearing a pair of leather pants who completed the total black look. The former tissue Strip the news as a guest to attend the first episode of the next edition of the Sanremo Festival to pass the baton to new valleys.

Link to pictures

Val tweet:

ValemiCChettiVale Micchetti
At trusdale. With @JustElisabetta and the Kids! #Cipriani docet!
10 Dec
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 11 Dec 2011, 13:24

watching wrote:Betty getting papped when going clubbing on 10th Dec at a very pap friendly club. Looks like she is pulling all the leather pants she owns out and parading them around LA for a bit of attention after the Stacy / George dinner coverage.

11/12/2011 - Los Angeles - (KIKA) - LOS ANGELES - Elisabetta Canalis has appeared in a good mood leaving the Trousdale Club in Los Angeles. The former girlfriend of George Clooney, however, suddenly changed expression at the sight of a woman with her own look. In fact, both were wearing a pair of leather pants who completed the total black look. The former tissue Strip the news as a guest to attend the first episode of the next edition of the Sanremo Festival to pass the baton to new valleys.

Link to pictures

Val tweet:

ValemiCChettiVale Micchetti
At trusdale. With @JustElisabetta and the Kids! #Cipriani docet!
10 Dec

The woman wearing her same "look" is actually Valentina Micchetti (ValemiCChetti), her BFF, roomie (she lives with Elisabetta while in LA) and owner of the Fever LA, the shop/studio/space that she is opening up.......sometime soon???
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 11 Dec 2011, 13:25

Dexterdidit wrote:Guess if he moved on she wasn't that special. I agree about the shoes and pants but it is nice to know she is consistant with her bad dress sense. I wonder if these are from her friend Val's new store?

You have a point there, it might very well be since they BOTH wear the same look!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 11 Dec 2011, 13:26

zizi wrote:
melbert wrote:Those are without a doubt the fugliest shoes I have ever seen in my whole entire life!!!

From the waist down it is a pity combination. Her top though is nice.

It's not really a top but two. She is wearing a black blouse and a wrap around shawl of the same color.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 11 Dec 2011, 15:05

Melbert, I found the pic of the shoes Canalis bought a couple of months ago. She said the was addicted to Alexander Wang shoes and these are the ones:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 11 Dec 2011, 15:13

...and Melbert,...they are on sale

BRITT- BLACK
STYLE: 306120P11

$725.00 Now $435.00

Multi buckle cuff. High heel sandal. Black rubberized metal buckles. Stretch lambskin sock detail. Leather cuff in calfskin. Printed frog (lambskin) vamp stramp. Full padded insole in nappa leather. Sole detail. Shiny stacked leather heel. Heel height: 100 MM.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 11 Dec 2011, 17:37

Well Socimar - thank you SO much! I've just put in my order for 7 pairs. You know, 1 a day for a week!!!!

Excuse me, that's my rent!!!! affraid
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 11 Dec 2011, 20:54

melbert wrote:Well Socimar - thank you SO much! I've just put in my order for 7 pairs. You know, 1 a day for a week!!!!

Excuse me, that's my rent!!!! affraid

Too bad, you just missed a great bargain!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 11 Dec 2011, 21:12

SOCIM but Ely is your girlfriend, you sent me a message telling me that no voleli piùparlare her and know that you surf the web all day looking for news of him. tries to be more consistent, or do not send false messages!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 11 Dec 2011, 22:16

That's me Socimar! A day late and a dollar short!!! Actually I can't wear those kind of heels since my bunion surgery. Just clogs and flats for me.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 11 Dec 2011, 22:18

lelacorb wrote:SOCIM but Ely is your girlfriend, you sent me a message telling me that no voleli piùparlare her and know that you surf the web all day looking for news of him. tries to be more consistent, or do not send false messages!

hi Lela
can you please explain you a little more
non capisco!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 11 Dec 2011, 22:26

Lela,
I am following her like I would follow a soap opera (telenovela) which I never do because if I start watching one I need to follow all the episodes to see how it ends and I don't have the time, so I stay away. With Elisabetta I started following her when she was dating Gee and I just got curious to see what she comes up next. To tell you the truth it is also a way to escape so to speak. Today for example, I am not at home but in an hotel near The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore where tomorrow morning I have to take my husband for surgery for thyroid cancer. He already had another cancer surgery at this same hospital 10 years ago, so you see, Elisabetta keeps my mind away from some of my problems. My husband is sleeping and I am here searching for the famous Alexander Wang shoes that Elisabetta was wearing and that Melbert did not like. By the way, the traffic was terrible in downtown Baltimore because the Ravens are playing today and I suddenly remembered George and Stacey being here 3 weeks ago for a game (Gee just had had his elbow surgery). I felt good when I drove past the stadium.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 11 Dec 2011, 22:50

hey Socimar, auguri!!! Hug1
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 11 Dec 2011, 23:28

socimar wrote:Lela,
I am following her like I would follow a soap opera (telenovela) which I never do because if I start watching one I need to follow all the episodes to see how it ends and I don't have the time, so I stay away. With Elisabetta I started following her when she was dating Gee and I just got curious to see what she comes up next. To tell you the truth it is also a way to escape so to speak. Today for example, I am not at home but in an hotel near The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore where tomorrow morning I have to take my husband for surgery for thyroid cancer. He already had another cancer surgery at this same hospital 10 years ago, so you see, Elisabetta keeps my mind away from some of my problems. My husband is sleeping and I am here searching for the famous Alexander Wang shoes that Elisabetta was wearing and that Melbert did not like. By the way, the traffic was terrible in downtown Baltimore because the Ravens are playing today and I suddenly remembered George and Stacey being here 3 weeks ago for a game (Gee just had had his elbow surgery). I felt good when I drove past the stadium.
I hope your husband recovers completely
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 11 Dec 2011, 23:43

Me too because I am a bit tired of these trips to The JHH in Baltimore. I am going to bed now because surgery is at 6:00 am so we have to get up at least at 4:00 am and drive to the hospital which is 5 miles away but hopefully there won't be any traffic at that time. Elisabetta is having a better time than me tonight. She is going to attend the Andrea Bocelli's concert in Hollywood. I saw him 2 days ago on TV live from Central Park in New York. It was wondeful even if it rained a little but people did not seem to mind.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 11 Dec 2011, 23:45

it's me wrote:hey Socimar, auguri!!! Hug1

Grazie!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 11 Dec 2011, 23:58

Goodluck with your hubby Socimar! Hope things go well,
Eli made it on to Fashion Police this weekend, although not in a good way. It showed her from behind bending over wearing those boy jeans and ugly sneakers she wore for the PETA thing in Milan a week or two ago. They had to guess who it was, they thought it could be Ellen degenerous but then someone noticed the hair was darker so they said Portia, then someone said Justin Beiber or Tyler Perry and then they guessed Sam Ronson. They were shocked when Eli got revealed and they couldn't work out why she was wearing boy jeans! And because she was so wrapped up Joan Rivers said "when George Clooney freezes you out he really freezes you out" LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 12 Dec 2011, 00:00

socimar wrote:
it's me wrote:hey Socimar, auguri!!! Hug1

Grazie!

di nulla, hope everything will go fine!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 12 Dec 2011, 02:44

Socimar, my prayers to your husband, his surgeon and to you, my friend. Keep us informed please.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 12 Dec 2011, 03:49

I am so sorry Socimar. I hope everything will be OK. In the mean time keep strong and don't lose faith.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 12 Dec 2011, 10:54

Betty "presents" for the awaiting paps. Some thing never change. At least this time she is not in a thong. Anything for some coverage from the Italian paps.

Elisabetta Canalis, as a housewife, goes shopping at the supermarket

After a long spell in America, in Los Angeles, Elisabetta Canalis is temporarily returned to Italy and Milan has "lent" her image (she posed naked) for the operation promised by PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) against mistreatment of animals and presented by the same showgirl in Piazza Duomo in Milan.

The former tissue, however, has now also become a "housewife" and "Who" has paparazzi in Milan in a supermarket and, as a housewife goes shopping: in your cart, including milk and chamomile Many frozen ... At the bottom of her new boyfriend, actor Mechab Brook, remained in the States and then the former tissue can enjoy a few days from "singles" ...

Link to picture
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 12 Dec 2011, 11:13

Maybe she has gone home for Christmas? Looks like she and Mehcad could be over they haven't seen together for awhile now!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 12 Dec 2011, 14:12

[quote="watching"]Betty "presents" for the awaiting paps. Some thing never change. At least this time she is not in a thong. Anything for some coverage from the Italian paps.

Elisabetta Canalis, as a housewife, goes shopping at the supermarket

After a long spell in America, in Los Angeles, Elisabetta Canalis is temporarily returned to Italy and Milan has "lent" her image (she posed naked) for the operation promised by PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) against mistreatment of animals and presented by the same showgirl in Piazza Duomo in Milan.

The former tissue, however, has now also become a "housewife" and "Who" has paparazzi in Milan in a supermarket and, as a housewife goes shopping: in your cart, including milk and chamomile Many frozen ... At the bottom of her new boyfriend, actor Mechab Brook, remained in the States and then the former tissue can enjoy a few days from "singles" ...

Link to picture[/quot
This is aold article when she was in Italy for Peta
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 12 Dec 2011, 17:04

socimar wrote:

Melbert, I found the pic of the shoes Canalis bought a couple of months ago. She said the was addicted to Alexander Wang shoes and these are the ones:

Man, I'm telling you, there is no choice in shoes today. They are either with 5 inch heels, or totally flat ballet slippers. Both are just as harmful to your feet.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 12 Dec 2011, 19:53

Seems EC is now channeling SK
From Just Jared:
Elisabetta Canalis Shares an Inspiring Quote

Elisabetta Canalis leaves Trousdale after a night out with friends on Friday (December 9) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 33-year-old entertainer shared an inspiring quote on her WhoSay account.

“Today my teacher showed me this “I learned law so well,the day I graduated I sued the college,won the case,and got my tuition back” by Fred Allen #inspiring too!!” Elisabetta wrote.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Elisabetta Canalis

Earlier in the week, as Elisabetta left the Italian eatery Mercato di Vetro a street rapper sang a song he wrote for her. He even used a microphone and boom box to deliver his message.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 12 Dec 2011, 20:18

Thanks to all of you who wished me luck on the occasion of my husband's surgery at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. Surgery was performed today and went well, I am very tired because we had to be there at 6:00 am, so we got up at 4:00 am. He will stay overnight in the hospital and I will pick him up tomorrow early AM to return home. This hospital is like a city, got lost just to find my way to get a cup of coffee!. Thanks again to everyone. Grazie per gli auguri!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 12 Dec 2011, 20:32

prego tesoro! Hug1
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 12 Dec 2011, 20:33

happy to know everything went right!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 12 Dec 2011, 20:34

I'm so happy your husand's surgery went well socimar. With the good care you'll give him I'm sure he'll continue to recuperate. Love and kindness go a long way in the recovery process. lip smack
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 12 Dec 2011, 22:03

Once again, being alone in an hotel and out of boredom I was watching a rerun of THE VIEW on my computer because the title was: IS GEORGE CLOONEY CURSED? Naturally I had to know. The ladies of THE VIEW were taking about the "bad luck" that his ex GFs were having after dating him. When referring to Elisabetta, one of them said, "I remember a red carpet event when she looked fantastic, classy and elegant" and what did she end up doing? Opening a Pizza Parlour in Miami!! Then they went on talking about SL, etc.. Anyway Whoopi said that he is not cursed it is just that his ex GFs's expectations are too high.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 12 Dec 2011, 23:18

Glad things went well Socimar. Yes I agree about the girls some of them seem to think while they are with George they are stars so when they split the expect the same sort of attention and perks. Most of them fall hard I think Eli certainly has. Stacy will too!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 13 Dec 2011, 00:01

It shows how brainless they are. IMO from the very beginning of their relationship with G. they know where they stand, it wouldn't take a genius to figure out how it will end up. They should be prepared for it mentally and financially. scratch

Last edited by zizi on Tue 13 Dec 2011, 04:17; edited 1 time in total

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 13 Dec 2011, 02:44

socimar wrote:Once again, being alone in an hotel and out of boredom I was watching a rerun of THE VIEW on my computer because the title was: IS GEORGE CLOONEY CURSED? Naturally I had to know. The ladies of THE VIEW were taking about the "bad luck" that his ex GFs were having after dating him. When referring to Elisabetta, one of them said, "I remember a red carpet event when she looked fantastic, classy and elegant" and what did she end up doing? Opening a Pizza Parlour in Miami!! Then they went on talking about SL, etc.. Anyway Whoopi said that he is not cursed it is just that his ex GFs's expectations are too high.
Yup, that video is here on the forum.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 14 Dec 2011, 03:58

X17 has basically just published where she is living in LA. [sorry, I've deleted this - Katiedot] Papped out the front and from the pics she has tweets from inside her apartment with what is on their website promoting their units, it is clearly where she is staying. Layout, fireplace - all the same. That's the problem with tweeting inside your home - it makes it easier for people to figure out where you are. Or maybe that was what she was hoping for so all the paps know where she lives.

X17 pics

While most of LA runs for cover at the first sight of rain, Elisabetta Canalis and her adorable dogs embraced the wet weather with a long walk in Beverly Hills, on Monday.

The gorgeous Dancing with the Stars alum chatted on her cell while keeping dry in a long grey sweater with matching scarf, black tights and rubber Hunter Wellies -- a staple for those venturing out onto the flooded LA sidewalks!

George Clooney's ex-ladylove recently unveiled her sexy -- and totally nude -- PETA ad in Milan, which shows off her flawless figure, while also sending an important message.

"You must remember that animals don’t have a voice," Canalis said of her support for the animal rights campaign. "You must be their voice. Never be afraid to speak up."

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 14 Dec 2011, 14:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted address, added text)
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 14 Dec 2011, 04:31

I wonder if Stacy will be next they are supposed to live not that far from each other. I wonder why with all the money she is supposed to have made with George she didn't at least rent a house?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 14 Dec 2011, 13:30

If she rented a house, she'd most probably need to hire personnel to clean and do gardening. This way, an apt. she can maintain by herself (or maybe Val helps). Why be encumbered with a huge money pit when you can do very well with a 2 bdrm. apt. She doesn't hold large parties where she'd need a lot of room.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 14 Dec 2011, 13:45

I agree PattyGirl. With all her coming and going AND the uncertainty if she'll even stay here, it would be silly to lay down big bucks for a house. And this way, she'll ALWAYS have the opportunity of being seen!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 14 Dec 2011, 14:21

pattygirl wrote:If she rented a house, she'd most probably need to hire personnel to clean and do gardening. This way, an apt. she can maintain by herself (or maybe Val helps). Why be encumbered with a huge money pit when you can do very well with a 2 bdrm. apt. She doesn't hold large parties where she'd need a lot of room.

That's exactly right. Europeans are not used to live in "houses" because in Europe and especially Italy there is a lack of space due to the fact that people live in the city. Also, living in an apartment is great because if you need to leave suddenly, like for a photo shoot overseas, you just close the door and you don't have to worry about lawns to be watered and if something happens (like water leak, etc.) the manager has the key and can take care of it. Also note the sign outside the apt. "We rent furnished and unfurnished apts" and that would explain the pool table that we saw in one of the pix that she took of herself and twitted. In one video that I bumped into yesterday she explains why she left suddenly for the US after the break with Gee. She said, "I just received the US working papers for DTWS and I had to leave suddenly". She would not have had the time to look for furniture and appliances once she arrived in LA. Also in same video she is talking about two other Italian BFFs, Maddalena Corvaglia and another one who are in the process of buying a house (in Italy we call a house also an apt) in LA. Maddalena's husband is an American citizen playing for an Italian band but I don't know who the other lady is. I will have to search for the video and send it to you.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next